2 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Used your guide for the cosio body replacer in bodyslide and now the collisions  with armor

work like a charm thanks for the guide was a lot easier then it looked lol

good to hear glad it work  the Nifscope way can brake  the nifs

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

well i cant remove Vagina ..but i can remove lower arm ,Fingers or maybe some of the fingers collision and HDT tails ....Belly bounce and collision , butt collision and mouth collision ...i cant make sense of this ..i know your specs it should not happen ...can you tell me what you Cpu load is with and with out cosio HDT  ..mine is 80 to 100 either way but it is to be expected with my old machine ..

if you are using Crash fix dont that does not work well with ENB's ...i use to crash every 10 min till got rid of it and used LOOT and SSME and made changes to the Skyrim ini ..

give me a day or two it will take some time to make a light version

According to your advice, I removed CrashFix plugin and installed SSME again.

As I've mentioned earlier my CPU is 8 core and skyrim is known for poor usage of multi-core configurations.

But even two cores utilized should be enough I think.

With full cosio xml setup, just by standing still and looking at the wall in crowded dungeon I get this fps and CPU load:

game.thumb.jpg.a46ac5996b5699920ad2ec560e3140d8.jpgcpu.jpg.804084f0435a2950192d125b26f67b3e.jpg

With default BBP xml and cosio fingers and vagina I get this:

5a970cc2d3390_game1.thumb.jpg.0b290779e811cfa57c2e0dfa15437ab4.jpg5a970cbfc5b2c_cpu1.jpg.0bd4f3438ad4f829f934d329cc521ec7.jpg

As you can see CPU cores load is slightly less with default HDT, but fps is 5.6 times higher.

With cosio BBP xml but without fingers and vagina xml files I get this (ENB fps limiter is off for this screenshot):

5a97105fb6878_game2.thumb.jpg.37a0275c8029273a5a6b832b3b740bc7.jpg5a97105c3cca5_cpu2.jpg.ff78c13b66b1e73dfc47b0c73ecbfaed.jpg

CPU load-per-core picture becomes very different: first core is only slightly less loaded but 5th one is loaded half as much and 8th one suddenly becomes loaded. Judging by fps gain, this may be the optimal configuration.

Total RAM usage is less than a half of available 16gb in all cases (browser and filemanager opened in background, etc.).

1 hour ago, alambeard said:

According to your advice, I removed CrashFix plugin and installed SSME again.

As I've mentioned earlier my CPU is 8 core and skyrim is known for poor usage of multi-core configurations.

But even two cores utilized should be enough I think.

With full cosio xml setup, just by standing still and looking at the wall in crowded dungeon I get this fps and CPU load:

game.thumb.jpg.a46ac5996b5699920ad2ec560e3140d8.jpgcpu.jpg.804084f0435a2950192d125b26f67b3e.jpg

With default BBP xml and cosio fingers and vagina I get this:

5a970cc2d3390_game1.thumb.jpg.0b290779e811cfa57c2e0dfa15437ab4.jpg5a970cbfc5b2c_cpu1.jpg.0bd4f3438ad4f829f934d329cc521ec7.jpg

As you can see CPU cores load is slightly less with default HDT, but fps is 5.6 times higher.

With cosio BBP xml but without fingers and vagina xml files I get this (ENB fps limiter is off for this screenshot):

5a97105fb6878_game2.thumb.jpg.37a0275c8029273a5a6b832b3b740bc7.jpg5a97105c3cca5_cpu2.jpg.ff78c13b66b1e73dfc47b0c73ecbfaed.jpg

CPU load-per-core picture becomes very different: first core is only slightly less loaded but 5th one is loaded half as much and 8th one suddenly becomes loaded. Judging by fps gain, this may be the optimal configuration.

Total RAM usage is less than a half of available 16gb in all cases (browser and filemanager opened in background, etc.).

ye but Vagina Xml  cannot go i can remove the base and Clit bones

Hey @alambeard, might be a long shot, but do you happen to have RSChildren installed and have some child followers in that dungeon with your PC? 

I had terrible FPS drop with COSIO around any RSChildren NPCs until I installed this XPMSE Skeleton for RS Children https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62830

(Trying to kill Grelod the Kind was a 2-5 FPS nightmare, now I can lay the smack down on her with 50-60 FPS ease!). 

It seems like HDT fights with the normal skeleton that comes with RSChildren.  I'm not sure why Cosio's xmls would make things more noticeable over the standard xmls, unless maybe cosio xmls are a little more taxing on the system.

There is also this thread here on LL about it https://www.loverslab.com/topic/41489-rs-childrensevere-fps-drop/

Now that I think about it, i may have used the skeletons included on that thread rather than the Nexus ones.

Sorry if this doesn't help, but I wanted to throw some other ideas out there for you.

2 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Hey @alambeard, might be a long shot, but do you happen to have RSChildren installed and have some child followers in that dungeon with your PC? 

I had terrible FPS drop with COSIO around any RSChildren NPCs until I installed this XPMSE Skeleton for RS Children https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62830

(Trying to kill Grelod the Kind was a 2-5 FPS nightmare, now I can lay the smack down on her with 50-60 FPS ease!). 

It seems like HDT fights with the normal skeleton that comes with RSChildren.  I'm not sure why Cosio's xmls would make things more noticeable over the standard xmls, unless maybe cosio xmls are a little more taxing on the system.

There is also this thread here on LL about it https://www.loverslab.com/topic/41489-rs-childrensevere-fps-drop/

Now that I think about it, i may have used the skeletons included on that thread rather than the Nexus ones.

Sorry if this doesn't help, but I wanted to throw some other ideas out there for you.

Hello!

Thanks for the idea, but I don't use any child related mods and don't have any child NPCs around. I have some custom followers, but as I've described earlier even going to empty cell and spawning 30 default naked female NPCs (bandits or some citizens) still drops my framerate considerably with cosio xml files compared to default HDT. So I think no NPC or follower in particular is at fault for this.

15 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Is there anyway to get the hands to collide with the belly as well when doing the sexy idle animation?

yes but it does not Look good at all ..it looks unnatural and silly  i see no point of doing it 

By the way, can I somehow add at least basic hdt collisions to custom SOS addons?

I see hdt vagina interacting only with vectorplexus addons (xmls for them are included in cosio package).

Would you try some enb, that has a memeroy overload, could use more memeroy for loading textures, as my esperience with the mod had heavy texture load without enb, the fps flow down, and load the game more slowly, since you cpu(8 core) and memerory(16G) are very strong, perhaps you can have a try. With end memeroy management, My 8G memeroy will use 5G for texture loading after load the game.

As you can see form the following, I have nearly 255 mod and the use of memory managed by the enb. For me, in the following oceanview world withe 6 female charactors in the sights, the fps changed from 15 to 30, here I just for dancing and clothers demo, not for combat, sound good to me.

mem1.png

mem2.png

mod.png

fps.png

3 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Would you try some enb, that has a memeroy overload, could use more memeroy for loading textures, as my esperience with the mod had heavy texture load without enb, the fps flow down, and load the game more slowly, since you cpu(8 core) and memerory(16G) are very strong, perhaps you can have a try. With end memeroy management, My 8G memeroy will use 5G for texture loading after load the game.

As you can see form the following, I have nearly 255 mod and the use of memory managed by the enb. For me, in the following oceanview world withe 6 female charactors in the sights, the fps changed from 15 to 30, here I just for dancing and clothers demo, not for combat, sound good to me.

Well I use enb with enboost. Can you point out any specific enblocal.ini settings that you mean?

Howewer I think the problem in my case is hdt somehow overloading CPU, because memory usage is not so big and there are a lot of free RAM even when I'm experiencing fps drop.

I've reinstalled all hdt related mods, rearranged some mods and mod settings. Of cource it would be nice to have some lightweight hdt version with all basic collisions but for now I just removed hdtFingers.xml file from plugins folder, sacrificing fingers collision.

Without this file I now have ~50-55 fps (38 NPCs around). With full xml file set I still have unplayable 10 fps in that cell. 

9 hours ago, alambeard said:

By the way, can I somehow add at least basic hdt collisions to custom SOS addons?

I see hdt vagina interacting only with vectorplexus addons (xmls for them are included in cosio package).

you need to add a nisextradata string to the the SOS addons nif  and link it to Hdtm.xml..this might effect a pregnant  belly when equipping  it

7 minutes ago, scivirus said:

you need to add a nisextradata string to the the SOS addons nif  and link it to Hdtm.xml..this might effect a pregnant  belly when equipping  it

Thanks! Can you shortly explain how to add nisextradata string using nifscope for example? And is there a way to avoid it affecting pregnant belly?

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

alambeard

try this one CosioHD main Light edition ..it has the modified HDT that has the bare essentials still has has HDT default ,Fingers and vagina Males needs Fingers xml for hands

but the fingers bones clit Vagina base and belly are removed

Cosio HD 4.1 Main Light edition.rar

Cosio HD 4.1 Main Light edition.rar

That works almost perfectly, thank you! Everything seems to behave as intended and with full xml fileset I get 40-55 fps. 

There are apparently only two small issues: breast bounce is a bit wierd during jumps and there are almost no belly bounce even on high scales. Maybe a couple of tweaks will make it just a little more prominent. Collisions are working fine as far as I can see.

Hey, I noticed that your included SOS meshes all point their NiStringExtraData to hdtm.xml, but in the SKSE folder you include individual xmls for each schlong (hdtm_VPmuscular.xml, etc). 

Are there any differences in those xmls than the default hdtm.xml?  would I get more accurate collision if I pointed the VPMuscular schlong to the hdtm_VPmuscular.xml?

PS, for those wanting to add NiStringExtraData using nifskope, here's a good tutorial:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25485-setup-attaching-hdt-to-an-existing-mesh/

just look at the schlong meshes included with the cosio download for an example of the final product.

6 hours ago, alambeard said:

Well I use enb with enboost. Can you point out any specific enblocal.ini settings that you mean?

Howewer I think the problem in my case is hdt somehow overloading CPU, because memory usage is not so big and there are a lot of free RAM even when I'm experiencing fps drop.

I've reinstalled all hdt related mods, rearranged some mods and mod settings. Of cource it would be nice to have some lightweight hdt version with all basic collisions but for now I just removed hdtFingers.xml file from plugins folder, sacrificing fingers collision.

Without this file I now have ~50-55 fps (38 NPCs around). With full xml file set I still have unplayable 10 fps in that cell. 

This is my enb setting with core 0.319, for you reference.

enblocal.ini

40 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

This is my enb setting with core 0.319, for you reference.

enblocal.ini

Interesting detail: you are forcing vsync and antialiasing in enb settings and I've noticed some time ago that its generally better to force vsync and AA in videoadapter settings. Thank you anymay!

28 minutes ago, alambeard said:

Thanks!

Interesting detail: you are forcing vsync and antialiasing in enb settings and I've noticed some time ago that its generally better to force vsync and AA in videoadapter settings. Thank you anymay!

That is a download version, I did not edit, I know you means "force vsync and AA in videoadapter settings" is really a better way, I did not research that, sorry, just think it  would give some help in the memory management.

1 hour ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Hey, I noticed that your included SOS meshes all point their NiStringExtraData to hdtm.xml, but in the SKSE folder you include individual xmls for each schlong (hdtm_VPmuscular.xml, etc). 

Are there any differences in those xmls than the default hdtm.xml?  would I get more accurate collision if I pointed the VPMuscular schlong to the hdtm_VPmuscular.xml?

PS, for those wanting to add NiStringExtraData using nifskope, here's a good tutorial:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25485-setup-attaching-hdt-to-an-existing-mesh/

just look at the schlong meshes included with the cosio download for an example of the final product.

my fuck yes you are correct i have no idea how that happens

3 hours ago, alambeard said:

Thanks! Can you shortly explain how to add nisextradata string using nifscope for example? And is there a way to avoid it affecting pregnant belly?

only way is to turn of belly and penis collision but most users want it

That works almost perfectly, thank you! Everything seems to behave as intended and with full xml fileset I get 40-55 fps. 

There are apparently only two small issues: breast bounce is a bit wierd during jumps and there are almost no belly bounce even on high scales. Maybe a couple of tweaks will make it just a little more prominent. Collisions are working fine as far as I can see.

i removed Belly bounce ...breast should be teh same as before . can you explain  more about the breast bounce when jumping

57 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i removed Belly bounce ...breast should be teh same as before . can you explain  more about the breast bounce when jumping

Maybe some basic belly bounce will not impact performance too much?

About breasts: after jump they land on their places one by one, left one vibrates and becomes positioned lower than the right one.

1.jpg.97549150a1afa49a353e698804efcafb.jpg

A depressing view. Same thing happens after werewolf transformation.

Also tried to add NiStringExtraData using these instructions https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25485-setup-attaching-hdt-to-an-existing-mesh/

It seems to be added to mesh but in game nothing changes. Tried both hdtm.xml and hdtm_VPmuscular.xml

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, alambeard said:

Thank you, my skyrim.ini settings are almost exactly the same.

Yes it would appear as if computer can't handle it, but I see some problems with that hypothesis

- my rig handles modern games with much more advanced physics and shows more fps

- default hdt xml causes no problems even with a lot of hdt objects/gear on screen

- cosio xml causes fps drop only if some kind of skyrim memory management is activated (tried SSME too, sadly for same results). This I can't explain to myself.

If skyrim runs on its default memory allocation, I have 50 fps with all cosio xml files (but severe loading problems and CTD in a few minutes). 

Can you make some exetremely lightweight xml file set (fingers, vagina and DefaultBBP) with only the most basic and essential cosio functionality for testing purposes?

SSME is very outdated now, that has been implemented into skse long ago. now there's a mod by meh321 called crash fixes that gets rid of skyrim's memory allocation problem and fixes lots of other stuff too. also, new vegas anti crash (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/) works for skyrim believe it or not, use that too. and get the hdt memory patch and use these settings which are up to date:

[Memory]
FormHeapAllocateFromLargerSpace=true
ReplaceDefaultHavokHeap=true

[Optimize]
FasterLoading=true

use a utility called bethini (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787) made by the step team to create your ini files. anything labeled [havok] in the ini files shouldn't even be in there.

and also check out this guide on the nexus, will help you out a ton and is very updated information on alot of these fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/

14 minutes ago, novicemodder1995 said:

SSME is very outdated now, that has been implemented into skse long ago. now there's a mod by meh321 called crash fixes that gets rid of skyrim's memory allocation problem and fixes lots of other stuff too. also, new vegas anti crash (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/) works for skyrim believe it or not, use that too. and get the hdt memory patch and use these settings which are up to date:

[Memory]
FormHeapAllocateFromLargerSpace=true
ReplaceDefaultHavokHeap=true

[Optimize]
FasterLoading=true

use a utility called bethini (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787) made by the step team to create your ini files. anything labeled [havok] in the ini files shouldn't even be in there.

and also check out this guide on the nexus, will help you out a ton and is very updated information on alot of these fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/

As I wrote earlier, I've tried CrashFixes and hdt memory patch before for the same results. The problem with fps drop is not there.

But thanks for the links anyway!

With latest cosio hd light version fps is good even when there are a lot of female NPCs in the room actively moving and using furniture, so the only things I would like to see are some belly and breat tweaks and ability to reliably attach hdt to any sos addon.