10 hours ago, alambeard said:

They swing slightly from left to right but they are always horizontal and look like a broomhandles stuck up NPCs butts :smile:

its was intended but it should not be slightly swinging ..tails  on a Khajiit  or Argonian should be used for balance and not dragged on the ground ..not that a tried to make them move up and down  ..that does not seem to happen all though the data says it should

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

its was intended but it should not be slightly swinging ..tails  on a Khajiit  or Argonian should be used for balance and not dragged on the ground ..not that a tried to make them move up and down  ..that does not seem to happen all though the data says it should

Well, the following is just my opinion, but I think my approach to that matter has the right to exist.

Considering in TES beast races are bipedal and have human-like skeleton and human-like movement pattern, they don't need tail for balance (because humans don't).

Distant human ancestors also had tails but they reduced in time because there are other means of balancing in our body (in musculoskeletal system in particular), which are better suited for our movement patterns.

I think it is more appropriate to suggest that healthy proportionate tail is considered as an attribute of beauty among beast races and it was not reduced during their evolution because it helps to find a healthy mating partner (there are a lot of examples among animals IRL). So the role of the tail for argonians and khajiit might be purely decorative and it would be swung delicately and elegantly to show ones physical attractiveness, and not positioned horizontally for balance (which would show that person can not balance by normal means and therefore is not healthy).

And even if we assume that tails on argonians and khajiits are for improved balancing, still they would not be so stiff and tense most of the time. For example big cats like tigers don't walk around with horizontally positioned tails. I would say that vanilla skyrim "relaxed" tail position is quite appropriate for 90% of the time and close to natural.

Besides, horizontal tails always annoyingly collide through something in game (walls, furniture, etc) much more visibly than vanilla ones.

Finally, no offence, really, but I personally find that they look a bit funny :smile: 

So what I would suggest on that matter is probably a small patch for people who prefer vanilla tail positioning. I think it is easy to make.

By the way, sorry for my poor english, I hope its more or less understandable.

4 hours ago, alambeard said:

Well, the following is just my opinion, but I think my approach to that matter has the right to exist.

Considering in TES beast races are bipedal and have human-like skeleton and human-like movement pattern, they don't need tail for balance (because humans don't).

Distant human ancestors also had tails but they reduced in time because there are other means of balancing in our body (in musculoskeletal system in particular), which are better suited for our movement patterns.

I think it is more appropriate to suggest that healthy proportionate tail is considered as an attribute of beauty among beast races and it was not reduced during their evolution because it helps to find a healthy mating partner (there are a lot of examples among animals IRL). So the role of the tail for argonians and khajiit might be purely decorative and it would be swung delicately and elegantly to show ones physical attractiveness, and not positioned horizontally for balance (which would show that person can not balance by normal means and therefore is not healthy).

And even if we assume that tails on argonians and khajiits are for improved balancing, still they would not be so stiff and tense most of the time. For example big cats like tigers don't walk around with horizontally positioned tails. I would say that vanilla skyrim "relaxed" tail position is quite appropriate for 90% of the time and close to natural.

Besides, horizontal tails always annoyingly collide through something in game (walls, furniture, etc) much more visibly than vanilla ones.

Finally, no offence, really, but I personally find that they look a bit funny :smile: 

So what I would suggest on that matter is probably a small patch for people who prefer vanilla tail positioning. I think it is easy to make.

By the way, sorry for my poor english, I hope its more or less understandable.

the main reason i did the beast tails is that HDT PE 1.28 break the vanilla Physics making then go stiff completely. no movement at all .the original HDT tails mods is no better..they are stiff as they are now simply because i cant get them to drop with out them going crazy  ...SO my opinion is this . A stick for a tail of something that has closer to live like movement to it

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

the main reason i did the beast tails is that HDT PE 1.28 break the vanilla Physics making then go stiff completely. no movement at all .the original HDT tails mods is no better..they are stiff as they are now simply because i cant get them to drop with out them going crazy  ...SO my opinion is this . A stick for a tail of something that has closer to live like movement to it

I have HDT PE 14.28 and tails behave visually normal with default or cosio HDT files: they are inclined at a natural angle to the ground, move left-right slightly when character stands still and move more actively when character walks or runs. That looks ok by me. Problem with stiffness occures only on cosio tail nifs. If I delete nifs, tails behave nicely.

Im getting an issue when using Cosio HD (Atleast, Im assuming its Cosio that's causing the issue as it's not one I've come across with UUNP or CBBE yet) And that is Nipple piercings at higher breast values. At regular values the nipple rings seem to fit almost right, but then when mods like Slaverun/Hormones/Milkmod/Beeing Female etc increase the breast node, the Nipple rings tend to end up floating a few cm ahead of the breasts.

At first I thought it was just a screw up and I'd run bodyslide for piercings still designed for UUNP, but its -every- nipple piercing.

Any advice, insight?

4 hours ago, slutofshades said:

Im getting an issue when using Cosio HD (Atleast, Im assuming its Cosio that's causing the issue as it's not one I've come across with UUNP or CBBE yet) And that is Nipple piercings at higher breast values. At regular values the nipple rings seem to fit almost right, but then when mods like Slaverun/Hormones/Milkmod/Beeing Female etc increase the breast node, the Nipple rings tend to end up floating a few cm ahead of the breasts.

At first I thought it was just a screw up and I'd run bodyslide for piercings still designed for UUNP, but its -every- nipple piercing.

Any advice, insight?

Cosio Weighs are a little different from other body types in the breast area to simulate Skin tension on the breast ..importing the cosio body nif the piercing bodyslide project you can just copy the weight to the piercing ...you do not have to do every one only the once you like ...i am planning to make a tutorial on how to replace the base shape of any amour with Cosio ,...the principle for the piercing will be the same

On 9/27/2017 at 9:02 PM, scivirus said:

How to replace the base shape of an outfit with cosio

First of all make us sure you have a back up of your outfit

This is a very advanced part it will take some trial and error work

Step 1 .open oufit studio and load the outfit (in this case i will use royal vampire armor from Remodeled cbbe hdt armor)

Step 2 Now we can safe the project but make sure you use Safe project as ,very important .rename Display Name ct77 Vampire royal or

(your armor name)  to Cosio Vampire Royal or Cosio (your armor name).

then click on (to project) button .very important or it will replace the original armor and go corrupt if you do not press the button.

it should look the screen shot .note project box is the only text that should change

post-385614-0-52464200-1506511200_thumb.jpg

Step 3 .Go to file and inport > from nif in this folder path Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Shapedata\Cosio and click on cosio.nif .it will add baseshape_outfit

Step 4.now click on BaseShape_outfit  make sure it highlighted .press ctrl+c it will now conform all sliders from original baseshape to baseshape_ref .we will add cosio sliders later.

Step 5 Now safe project again with safe project as  but keep the names the same.

you can now test it  build the outfit in bodyslide to see if it sliders work if it does then test it in game .at this point weight paints will not match and there will be clipping in came.it jsut to see if the game and bodyslide does not crash .if it does crash you missed a step and need to delete the new outfit and slidersets and shapedata and start over.

Step 6 .to make the weight paint match will be tricky and will differ from outfit to outfit even the baseshape so i cant give you a step by step guide .becarefull it easy to make a mistake at this point and it cannot be undone ,you just have to learn how to use outfit  studio.most outfits uses standard cbbe weight but some have extra stuff like capes and skirts and you don't want them to be replaced .cosio has 3 bone weights that must be added or they will clip and they are >

NPC L Clavicle [LClv]

NPC R Clavicle [RClv]

NPC Spine 1 [spn1]

the thigh bones are different in cosio aswell but is not needed it only effects the vagina.

to copy the bone you must make Baseshape_outfit (set reference) it will not turn green

select teh mesh that cover the breast or most of the torso then go to the bones tab and you will find all the bones used for the outfit and select NPC Spine 1 [spn1] you should blue green and red area on the outfit .Blue is low weight green medium and red is high.

Go to Shapes next to File and EDIT and click on (copy selected bone weights ) this is critical do not use (copy bone weights) ever

do the same with the other two bones  .

Now go to meshes tab again and select other meshes that might be effected by those bones like panties and skirts  and or anything that is in the torso area and copy those 3 bones aswell to them .

Step 7 .right click on the original baseshape again and set reference.

Step 8 safe project as again but untick  (copy Reference shape into outfit ) this will remove the original base shape or you will have two bodies in game .

Step 9 build in body slide and test in game there should be no clipping anymore.

if form you have to go back to teh body and add teh bone or something else you have to right click  bodyshape_outfit and set reference again .when done  right click again and set reference again and teh green highlight will go away .then safe as project  .if you do not set reference off then the sliders will not work ..

I have not worked out how to add cosio sliders yet with out removing sliders of outfits that have zap slider or special sliders ..this will be added later once i figure it out

post-385614-0-67438600-1506509738_thumb.jpg

any update? finish guide?

or maybe make remodeled armor for cosio someone?

Hi.

Does anybody knows what version of clams is included in the mod All-in-one 3.3 by Heroedeleyenda? I asked on its forum, but had no replies.

Can i install Cosio HD 4.0 after All-in-one to replace the older version in that mod?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, flowxxx said:

Hi.

Does anybody knows what version of clams is included in the mod All-in-one 3.3 by Heroedeleyenda? I asked on its forum, but had no replies.

Can i install Cosio HD 4.0 after All-in-one to replace the older version in that mod?

Thanks.

i would install cosio HD 4.0 after   it will replace the HDT files from  aLL IN one , but it will not replace the body and textures ...the textures may not work because it is for Cosio 3.2 i think ,and you have to select COSIO HD in bodyslide ...use the Cosio Textures on the download page

48 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i would install cosio HD 4.0 after   it will replace the HDT files from  aLL IN one , but it will not replace the body and textures ...the textures may not work because it is for Cosio 3.2 i think ,and you have to select COSIO HD in bodyslide ...use the Cosio Textures on the download page

I will try and see what happens.

Thank you!

I just rebuild every armor in bodyslide via the batch build function now the butt doesn't inflate anymore but it got really big and sche has a bulge on her belly.

I  just noticed in bodyslide that all sliders show the same value (high and low).

Could that be the problem? If yes what do i set the low weights to?

Thank you for your help.

1 hour ago, Overlord071 said:

I just rebuild every armor in bodyslide via the batch build function now the butt doesn't inflate anymore but it got really big and sche has a bulge on her belly.

I  just noticed in bodyslide that all sliders show the same value (high and low).

Could that be the problem? If yes what do i set the low weights to?

Thank you for your help.

you might just be on the wrong preset ..just in case send me a Print screen

4 hours ago, Overlord071 said:

Sorry for replaying so late.

I took screenshots from both Bodyslide and the char in-game.

I hope that helps.

Bodyslide.JPG

ScreenShot2.bmp

yes that is your  a problem.how ever i see there are small  differences but they are so small you might not notice them in game .there is a slider on top of the Preview window that will show you the HI and Low .. Low weight should be  smaller in value ..find the Cosio  preset use that as an example ..you can even use negative values sometime to get the result you want  ...The belly bulge looks fine to me but i cant see the belly slider or low value in the screen shot and if it you have it in game yr character is pregnant if you have a pregnancy mod ..or there is a sliders setting in Cbbe morphs ...Also when you do a batch build or Build , make sure your Build morphs  box is ticked ...The Cosio Vagina sliders can be the same on both Hi and low ..

From what i can tell your character has a the low weight set in game and bodyslide show the hi weight

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

yes that is your  a problem.how ever i see there are small  differences but they are so small you might not notice them in game .there is a slider on top of the Preview window that will show you the HI and Low .. Low weight should be  smaller in value ..find the Cosio  preset use that as an example ..you can even use negative values sometime to get the result you want  ...The belly bulge looks fine to me but i cant see the belly slider or low value in the screen shot and if it you have it in game yr character is pregnant if you have a pregnancy mod ..or there is a sliders setting in Cbbe morphs ...Also when you do a batch build or Build , make sure your Build morphs  box is ticked ...The Cosio Vagina sliders can be the same on both Hi and low ..

From what i can tell your character has a the low weight set in game and bodyslide show the hi weight

With the Cosio preset everything works fine i'm just going to use that.

Thank you for your help.

On 22.2.2018 at 7:24 PM, scivirus said:

I have added a Tutorial to How to replace the Base Shape from any Cbbe Type Armour  with Cosio or Cosio HD body ...It will have all Cosio sliders weighs and Collision

Thank you for the guide. this looks much more simplier than expected.

7 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i get pregnant belly deforme when using cosio /HD or Cb++ ( more poly)

but when i use normal cbbe hdt and genbrate body it work without issue

Sans titre.jpg

because the prenancy mod is still scaling for low poly the modder needs to adapt  it to Cosio