11 hours ago, scivirus said:

that is strange ..i look at it and could not find the same problem ..though it might be related to the animation it self wanted to ask you what animation was playing at that time

Just idle animation and like i said the problem is gone now. I'll let you know if it happens again.

7 hours ago, noreg said:

i don't know exactly what you mean with the bold part.

I tried the following:

1. start outfit studio

2. import from nif -> CosioHD.nif

3. import from nif -> femalearmor0.nif

4. delete the old baseshape

5. rename the cosioHD Body to Baseshape

6. load reference -> CosioHD.osp

7 mark al the shapes and copy all sliders

8 save project as

displayname: CT77*originalarmorname*-Cosio4.0HD

output-filename: the original since it should be a replacer

output-path: dito

slider set file: CT77*originalarmorname*-Cosio4.0HD.osp

shape-data-folder: CT77*originalarmorname*-Cosio4.0HD

shape-data-file: CT77*originalarmorname*-Cosio4.0HD.nif

Copy reference shape into output: disabled

Is that the right way?

no that is a very longway you will never get cosio base shape to work correctly with sliders that way   .

instead

1.load project CosioHD.osd the click safe as ..

2 you will see display name CosioHD change to what ever you want ..lets say TEST for example ..then click "to project " you will see the slider set file and shape data folder and shape data file has change to test aswell .

3 .ok now if you open another body slide /and outfit studio at the same time .you can run more tnen one at the same time

4then open the project you want to replace the base shape and click SAFE AS you will see the name of the armour in display name and in the output file name the name of the mesh that skyrim will use ...it will make two  see the 0/  and the /1 it will add that values on the mesh name of the two nif files .thats the low weight and the hi weight

in racemenu in game .

5.ok the output data path is the directory bodyslide will put those two nifs when you do a batch build ..the mod esm file will tell skyrim to get it from there.

6. copy data path and output file name to the outfit studio that has the TEST project open ,and replace the output path and name ..

make sure Copy reference shape into output is enabled or it will delete the baseshape when you save

get to this point and let me know if you understand what did here ...what armour set are you trying to change maybe a can explain better  if  use the correct names

16 hours ago, scivirus said:

ye i did  a small correction on the site it self  and not worth mentioning if i make a change on the mods it self i will let every on know ..im working on 4.1 ...check the version number if that does not change ignore any notice

Nice!! Can't wait!  Thanks for the reply... Again Awesome work on this mod!

18 hours ago, scivirus said:

no that is a very longway you will never get cosio base shape to work correctly with sliders that way   .

instead

1.load project CosioHD.osd the click safe as ..

2 you will see display name CosioHD change to what ever you want ..lets say TEST for example ..then click "to project " you will see the slider set file and shape data folder and shape data file has change to test aswell .

3 .ok now if you open another body slide /and outfit studio at the same time .you can run more tnen one at the same time

4then open the project you want to replace the base shape and click SAFE AS you will see the name of the armour in display name and in the output file name the name of the mesh that skyrim will use ...it will make two  see the 0/  and the /1 it will add that values on the mesh name of the two nif files .thats the low weight and the hi weight

in racemenu in game .

5.ok the output data path is the directory bodyslide will put those two nifs when you do a batch build ..the mod esm file will tell skyrim to get it from there.

6. copy data path and output file name to the outfit studio that has the TEST project open ,and replace the output path and name ..

make sure Copy reference shape into output is enabled or it will delete the baseshape when you save

get to this point and let me know if you understand what did here ...what armour set are you trying to change maybe a can explain better  if  use the correct names

I like the Chronotrigger remodeled CBBE-Armorset but very sadly they have no pregnancy slider support and with the new HD body those big round bellies look really good (even if the armors itself do not have more vertices)

so i did this:

1. Start two Bodyslide-studios

image.png.dfb3a472176942abefaa05720c769ec6.png

image.thumb.png.2cadc1b8ce1ef628ce3626dd7c0336f0.png

4. In Bodyslide studio 2

image.png.6b8c623c257654d72379dc9bb8853009.png

image.thumb.png.5d0b8ff027b60d22d4429f65a419bd7e.png

image.png.86b47c81c3eae9d15fa2eeb52f732961.png

7. So i copy the Output File Name and the Output Data Path to the Test-Project

image.png.9bf315556bd2b73ef264d305bfa1cac1.png

I assume there is a lot more work to do, can you tell me what else please?

image.png

That look correct ..

1.now you can EXPORT to NIF the mesh from the original armour to any place you want ...some have more then one nif you have to export them all ....

2..no on test project you can import those nif files to test ....do not import directly from the Shapdata folder of the original armour it will replace the cosio baseshape and deform

3.the nif should still have the correct textures but sometimes it can lose the link we can fix that later ...they will not able to scale with the sliders ...you  can click on the one of the nifs and use CONFORM SELECTED CTRL+C it in the slider TAB on the top . using conform ALL can cause problems ...all sliders from cosio sliders that effects the areas near the imported nif will no copy to the THAT nif ...test it with the sliders  they should move now with the body ..they can clip sometimes but we can fix it ..most of the time it should be fine ...

4.if needed you can check with  the original armour what nif needs sliders ...like Capes some times do not need sliders ..now do teh rest of the nifs ..

5.in the partitions tab is teh slot ID so skyrim can know what the mesh  is for ..a full body nif (cosio ) should have a slot 32 .any armour that covers the torso or hase a baseshape should also use slot 32 ..Sexlab uses this to know what armour to unequipped for a scene..they should all be slot 32....if it has a G string or panty it might have a different slot on the panty nif only ..i dont know why .it makes no sence .you can change that to 32 aswell i see no reason  no to ...some armour mods have their panties separately and should have their own slot .

get to this point .we can look at Zap sliders if you dont know what that is next ..

14 minutes ago, noreg said:

That would be nice. perhaps you can post the rest of the process and i will try to make a pictured manual

im am going through this myself as well ..i am trying to come up with simple ways to cover alot or potential problems that might happen and also trying to tell you why it needs to be done that way ..there is big part coming im not sure how to explain to you ...it mostly about the weights and it would depend on the nature of the armour

thats why im giving it in sections like this ..I dont have much time to spend on it aswell sorry ..

A zap slider will remove vertices you move ..it will be a tick box in bodyslide..some armour have them to remove a skirt of bra ..or a belt ....easy way is to click on the mesh you want to remove and add a new zap slider it will automaticity move the whole mesh ..if you want only a small part gone you have to clear slider data while the zap slider is selected .then use the tools to move the vertices

I installed this, and it seems to be working okay, but some Devious Devices like chastity belts don't show on the body. Hobble skirts also make almost the entire body disappear. I've built and rebuilt everything a thousand times in Bodyslide with the correct settings, but nothing seems to work. The body textures also get weird if I install Captured Dreams, and reinstalling the textures has no effect.

6 hours ago, FF104 said:

I installed this, and it seems to be working okay, but some Devious Devices like chastity belts don't show on the body. Hobble skirts also make almost the entire body disappear. I've built and rebuilt everything a thousand times in Bodyslide with the correct settings, but nothing seems to work. The body textures also get weird if I install Captured Dreams, and reinstalling the textures has no effect.

devious devises changes the equipment slots you need to put them in correct order they conflit with  other armour ...it has nothing to do with Cosio ...Cosio uses slot 32 like any other torso armour and body  ..installing cosio is exposing a problem you have had all a long

NEXT step for replacing the baseshape is to click on the imported nif and then right click on it and copy bone weights ...it will copy only the weight that is painted in the same area as where the nif is ...most of the time it will work out fine but some times you need to make some small changes for example a Bra string weights between the bra Cups need to changed or the will behave funny in game ...use original armour as example ..some armour have a Cape with it like Royal Vampire armour ..Best to keep wights as they where ..the weights on the vagina will not copy because the nifs does not have those bones needed but you will never need it the cosiobaseshape is the only nif that will..

and because the cosio body  has the data strings for HDT the armour set will have collision as well

14 hours ago, scivirus said:

devious devises changes the equipment slots you need to put them in correct order they conflit with  other armour ...it has nothing to do with Cosio ...Cosio uses slot 32 like any other torso armour and body  ..installing cosio is exposing a problem you have had all a long

Okay, so is there any way for me to fix it?

3 hours ago, FF104 said:

Okay, so is there any way for me to fix it?

go in to DD MCM menu in Devices Underneath 1 and 2  change Item hidr slot to none  ...go to Head slot an changed it to the same name an slot number if it ids not so ..do the same with the other slots the other 3 slots change them to none if they are not....this is for when you use custom equipment for DD or armour that uses allot more slots like Amazing bikinis ...i just did what i told you here and its all fine

7 hours ago, charleso1326 said:

could you possibly do a patch for very very pale skin mod? i really love your mod but like pale skin. fair skin or sg are not really.....pale enough for my taste. is that a possibility in the that could be done? id really appreciate it. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33049/

ill look into it...what option do you use i see there is a pubic hair version..I also noticed that pail skin doen not have a Normal map only teh colour map so you must be using a combo of another texture  ...it as essential to change that as well

On 2/6/2018 at 4:19 AM, scivirus said:

ill look into it...what option do you use i see there is a pubic hair version..I also noticed that pail skin doen not have a Normal map only teh colour map so you must be using a combo of another texture  ...it as essential to change that as well

i use the pubic hair version. hmm honestly i didnt know it didnt have a normal map. i had installed it via nmm before. so what do you think i should do or change? ive been modding for abit now and both nmm and manual install but still wont say im great at it. there are some terms that others use that i still get lost when they say them:classic_blush:

1 hour ago, charleso1326 said:

i use the pubic hair version. hmm honestly i didnt know it didnt have a normal map. i had installed it via nmm before. so what do you think i should do or change? ive been modding for abit now and both nmm and manual install but still wont say im great at it. there are some terms that others use that i still get lost when they say them:classic_blush:

ok if you have not used any other texture map  it means you are using the default cbbe normal map ..i have not made one because most users don't use the default cbbe textures ill have to work on that ..Normal map defines how the light angles one the mesh to make shadows fall correctly and to hide the sharp edges of the polygons ..but in the mean time try my COSiO textures they don thav epubs because it mean to work with 3d pubs mods

On 2/2/2018 at 3:13 PM, scivirus said:

NEXT step for replacing the baseshape is to click on the imported nif and then right click on it and copy bone weights ...it will copy only the weight that is painted in the same area as where the nif is ...most of the time it will work out fine but some times you need to make some small changes for example a Bra string weights between the bra Cups need to changed or the will behave funny in game ...use original armour as example ..some armour have a Cape with it like Royal Vampire armour ..Best to keep wights as they where ..the weights on the vagina will not copy because the nifs does not have those bones needed but you will never need it the cosiobaseshape is the only nif that will..

and because the cosio body  has the data strings for HDT the armour set will have collision as well

I was able to get to this point, but I reached the problem of the bra of the outfit clipping with the outside outfit (im guessing due to the weight). How do you make the small changes to the bra string weight? Thank you for the all the directions, they really helped me out until this point. Also I was wondering if there was a way to omit some of the individual meshes from getting the weights converted over (in order to keep their original weight).

Edit: Nvm I might have figured it out.

5 hours ago, bonerd said:

I was able to get to this point, but I reached the problem of the bra of the outfit clipping with the outside outfit (im guessing due to the weight). How do you make the small changes to the bra string weight? Thank you for the all the directions, they really helped me out until this point. Also I was wondering if there was a way to omit some of the individual meshes from getting the weights converted over (in order to keep their original weight).

Edit: Nvm I might have figured it out.

good that you managed .once you past all that stuff the rest is easy,..i converted some of Amazing bikini Bra sets this way ,work very well ..i just need to do the Straps they need the same weights as cosio on the chest. they reset is fine

19 hours ago, scivirus said:

ok if you have not used any other texture map  it means you are using the default cbbe normal map ..i have not made one because most users don't use the default cbbe textures ill have to work on that ..Normal map defines how the light angles one the mesh to make shadows fall correctly and to hide the sharp edges of the polygons ..but in the mean time try my COSiO textures they don thav epubs because it mean to work with 3d pubs mods

okay then awesome:smiley: thank you for that and ill be looking forward to seeing it. till then i will use your cosio texture. plus ill look more into textures myself as to gain a better understanding. thank you again and keep up the great work. love your mods and always enjoy seeing what else you do or add

On 2/9/2018 at 11:15 PM, asdfa93 said:

image.png.d126d47a857acfbb0145f98f56d7b145.png

I don't know what am i missing with the textures, though it works ingame, just looks like this, like the half how it supposed to look

Using fair skin

it is correct the textures needs some work still it take alot of time ..i have to remove the 2D vagina because it looks like the body has two vagina

4 hours ago, RobbyWhiteCat said:

Good mod thank you, almost all works fine but i have two problems:

1 - (i dont really care about this) my skyrim successfully load saved games in 1 case out of 3

2 - (i really care about this)  after installing mature texture (cosio ver.) i got mismatching face and body tints

Evidences:

Hide contents

EfwICHw.jpg

LNzVkvG.jpg

i cant see your screen shots .....is for the safes  plz use instructions i put in RED on the Top of the Main page

Hello!

I really like the improvements in your mod, however I have a little problem with it and hope that you can help me.

After installing COSIO I've noticed a significant framerate drop in a room with a couple of dozens of characters (5-7fps with mod, 28-35 without it).

So I have tried to figure out the reason.

First of all: I have all the requirements installed and load order sorted by LOOT. Without COSIO everything works without significant framerate drops.

Secondly: some experimenting shows that body textures are not the reason too (they do not affect framerate too much on my system).

Finally I have figured out that the only file in COSIO that causes problem in my case is hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

So framerate drop has something to do with HDT physics.

If I install COSIO overwriting default HDT Physics Extensions file with COSIO hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml my framerate drops to unplayable values but if I keep default hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file from HDT Physics Extensions framerate is fine with COSIO.

Is it OK to keep default hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from HDT Physics Extensions or I am losing cosio HDT functions without its own modified file?

Is there any better way to solve this problem?