Looking for mods allow NPC raping each other,any idea?

I really like the idea of leaving captured NPC naked on the market or some orc stronghold and let others to breed them.Since I use soulgem mod but I sometime love to play a female character,alsoI am a strictly lore-friendly guy who fail to accept the idea of homosexual pregnancy,my bad XD.So I have to leave this job to someone else.

I've already downloaded Lover's victim,but seems the scene is only available when you are around,and FDBB,the one I still fail to understand how it works...So...would you folks be kind enough to tell me any other mods which can achieve this?

There is not, amazingly enough, a mod that causes NPCs with sufficient arousal to rape other NPCs/player, without some sort of caveat (must be nude, must wear a DD collar, etc).

Their was, lovers victim did do that but i dont think its supported by anyone anymore (may be wrong - replaced with more devious quests myself so dont follow that mod anymore)

Edit: Mod is at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/474-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/ although reading the description they have to be nude so seems you are right

Archived