Except he deleted the last version, so people coming to the mod who need the other resources are boned. (ex. me, but I have a fairly large seal of quality as far as I'm concerned with the combo of this community and the preview screens, so I'm content to wait till tomorrow)

Does Mediafire have a limit per IP that I dont know about? Why delete the old files, much less before its confirmed the next file is working?

@arkoftruth What do you have added for mods on your game that it works? Do you need just the cursed armor texture/mesh or do you have to also have the esp/esm for it as well and have it turned on? I have everything that is listed and I can get infected but nothing ever happens only to the dying swarm queen and she keeps fighting you even after getting infected. I tried the set body one but it made the Queen partially invisible all that was there was head hands feet and the tentacles inside her and her armor never changed. Going to add my 2ch updated set body back in. Also if the esp/esm file is needed for the cursed armor to work then I see why it is not working for some and I also see the problems that will follow for anyone that is using any lover addons that add this to their game since lovers and cursed armor do not play well together. Using the texture and mesh is fine but turning on the esp will cause the game to become glitchy/crashy and if it needs to be turned on then I will have to pass on this one since half if not more of my mods are lover mods.

@arkoftruth What do you have added for mods on your game that it works? Do you need just the cursed armor texture/mesh or do you have to also have the esp/esm for it as well and have it turned on? I have everything that is listed and I can get infected but nothing ever happens only to the dying swarm queen and she keeps fighting you even after getting infected. I tried the set body one but it made the Queen partially invisible all that was there was head hands feet and the tentacles inside her and her armor never changed. Going to add my 2ch updated set body back in. Also if the esp/esm file is needed for the cursed armor to work then I see why it is not working for some and I also see the problems that will follow for anyone that is using any lover addons that add this to their game since lovers and cursed armor do not play well together. Using the texture and mesh is fine but turning on the esp will cause the game to become glitchy/crashy and if it needs to be turned on then I will have to pass on this one since half if not more of my mods are lover mods.

Ok this sound like I could be a redirection issue. Completely remove your saves out of your save folder and do the following.

1.Place after Demon Hive last in the load order.

2. Enter OBMM and make sure to do BSA redirection. Steps are below.

- Open OBMM

- Select Utilities

- Select Archive Invalidation

- Select BSA redirection' date=' don't check any options and hit Update Now.

As for textures/meshes etc.

Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine <<<< Won't work without this.

Estrus <<<< Meshes/Texture esp can be on but not really needed.

Lovers with PK <<<< Need esm only

LOVERSLAB'S LOVERS CREATURE. << Textures and meshes only

CURSED ARMOR: http://www.fileserve.com/file/N7Ceny2/wo...NQ-MASH.7z <<< Only meshes and textures. Nice mod to try out, I would recommend playing it.

Password for wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH IS: loverslabZQ

SD.2011: http://www.mediafire.com/?us834d1dovh1qfk <<< Meshes/Textures

SET BODY: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34762 Meshes/Textures and esp

CB Unholy Corrupter: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41013 Meshes/Textures

The mod works as the queen doesn't attack no more and I use the Lovers PK without issues. Try doing a redirection instructions are above and in first post and then start a new game and go to the mine.

If it doesn't work let me know and I'll see if the problem is the mod or another unknown conflict. You only need these turned on and rest is just meshes and textures. Also look in the console and see if its reporting errors.

Oblivion[sI'].esm

Lovers with pk.esm

MonsterGirl - The Swarm

the new version seems to be working so far' date=' I'll let you know if there's any problems. I think .3 might have just been busted.

[/quote']

Yeah I noticed a few faults in 3 but didn't see a reason to fix it. Version 4 is just bugfixing on version 3.

did a full cycle real quick and other than turning into spaghetti right before the insect leaves you' date=' it was perfect.

[/quote']

lol spaghetti? If it happens again please screenshot it and I'll take a look. I play with the mating/rape setting turned off on Lovers with PK, just un-check LoversLandEV2.esp.

I think its the body slot setting, the tentacle rape nif only has tentacles and no body mesh there. However, you checked upper and lower body slot. The yu armor also, it contains full body meshes, including hands and feet, but only checked upper and lower body slot.

The second cycle is missed, but with birth(chances of CTD).

And there are chances of CTD after give birth(standing up).

CTD after the final egg laying.

Sometimes I lay floating royal egg only, no little green eggs.

These are the bugs I found at the moment. Need to sleep now, c u.:)

I think its the body slot setting, the tentacle rape nif only has tentacles and no body mesh there. However, you checked upper and lower body slot. The yu armor also, it contains full body meshes, including hands and feet, but only checked upper and lower body slot.

Edit: Yu only has upper and lower, if you add hands, feet and hand they disappear. As for tentacle rape, the nif was wrong resulting in nothing showing.

Uploaded file again with corrections.

The second cycle is missed, but with birth(chances of CTD).

And there are chances of CTD after give birth(standing up).

CTD after the final egg laying.

Sometimes I lay floating royal egg only, no little green eggs.

It's a bit hit and miss at the moment with the circle. One minute I can complete all the circles next minute it goes buggy. I'll be coming back to the birth circle after I finished making the Hive for player home. But these faults normally happen if you upgrade and use a save which is already in the cave, don't redirected or have a save which was used and saved with a bugged version.

I created an new save using the Alternative Start and just left it at the start point. When new version is being tested I delete the old autosave and use the test save which I created. That way the game doesn't have any stored information about the cave until you go in it, if you get where I'm coming from with this.

My character goes through infection->preg->birth and then it starts again. Only way I've seen the critter die is when eating a 'cure' egg, after which the dying queen then turns and attacks immediately.

Is that supposed to happen?

I didn't and won't use any "in the cave" saves to test it. I always use the saves which is not in and not been to the cave. I did invalidation and redirection every time after update. So, I don't think it is the cause you said.

I'll wait for your hive.;)

A little scene here.:D

dyinghivequeen.jpg

Okay so I seem to just be birthing eggs with the wasp on my back a dozen times, but seeing that screen confirms my original attraction to this, the transformation of the player character.

Does it not work with custom races or something?

My character goes through infection->preg->birth and then it starts again. Only way I've seen the critter die is when eating a 'cure' egg' date=' after which the dying queen then turns and attacks immediately.

Is that supposed to happen?

[/quote']

You have to birth about 9 times before the creature dies. As for the attacking yes that should be doing that. The player is added to the Swarm Faction during the circle and is released when its finished resulting in your being attacked again.

I didn't and won't use any "in the cave" saves to test it. I always use the saves which is not in and not been to the cave. I did invalidation and redirection every time after update. So' date=' I don't think it is the cause you said.

I'll look at this after the Hive has been released. Should be done at weekend hopefully. Can I use your screenshot for the front post of mod please?

Okay so I seem to just be birthing eggs with the wasp on my back a dozen times' date=' but seeing that screen confirms my original attraction to this, the transformation of the player character.

Does it not work with custom races or something?

[/quote']

It works with custom races. But some customs have high resist disease which causes you to get beaten to death before you get infected. There will be more in the mod but it's important that the transformation gets fixed.

The eggs have healing power at the moment. I've had little time to look at the mod recently due to working.

I didn't and won't use any "in the cave" saves to test it. I always use the saves which is not in and not been to the cave. I did invalidation and redirection every time after update. So' date=' I don't think it is the cause you said.

I'll look at this after the Hive has been released. Should be done at weekend hopefully. Can I use your screenshot for the front post of mod please?

Yes, use it as you want.:)

my disease resist appears to be normal' date=' as I get the disease from the dying queen in 1-5 hits, it just doesn't seem to progress.

[/quote']

Character created before or after installing the mod?

.... shit, I had the other mods all installed but created the character before i got this one.

Can I just fire up and close the chargen again or do I need to make another character? (i dont like the sewers)

my disease resist appears to be normal' date=' as I get the disease from the dying queen in 1-5 hits, it just doesn't seem to progress.

[/quote']

Character created before or after installing the mod?

.... shit, I had the other mods all installed but created the character before i got this one.

Can I just fire up and close the chargen again or do I need to make another character? (i dont like the sewers)

Seem here, make sure do to this first:

Enter OBMM and make sure to do BSA redirection.

- Open OBMM

- Select Utilities

- Select BSA redirection, don't check any options and hit Update Now.

then install this (Alternative Start)

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11495

then load the game and create new character, save it after leaving the boat and keep it for testing purposes for the mod.

Seem here' date=' make sure do to this first:

Enter OBMM and make sure to do BSA redirection.

- Open OBMM

- Select Utilities

- Select BSA redirection, don't check any options and hit Update Now.

then install this (Alternative Start)

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11495

then load the game and create new character, save it after leaving the boat and keep it for testing purposes for the mod.

[/quote']

Oh most of the mod works, and I've followed the instructions, lets see how this alt start works.

edit: 5 runs through the wasp dying later yeah no dice.

For me, now with no custom race and having tried a few times and sure to do archive invalidate, I can get thru the cycle 9 times. Then the bug disappears... and other than the eggs in my inventory as potions, nothing happens.

And if I'm in the abandoned mine, the dying queen attacks. Again.

That said, I'm enjoying trying it so far. Keep it up because we're all waiting with baited breath!