Minutes? I get infected within 10~20 hits. ;P

lol yeah I think the main disease scripting was never really finished because even with "Chance None" set to 0 under the setting it still takes multiple hits.

Anyway new version uploaded!

- All that's changed is Queen combat, she has more health and more agressive.

- The armors in the birthing are set to Non-Playable.

- Breeder.nif should now be working correctly.

Any bugs let me know, as this mod will keep being updated until the bugs are gone.

By the end of the week players should have a hive to call their own.

Realy love this mod, thanks for working on it.

I'm getting soome strange bug with the 0.3b ver, the timer starts affter getting infected, but it only counts while im in the same room as the queen and she is alive, she keeps attacking me after getting infected and I don't get any any of the stage's armors. It's like the queen contracted the desiase instead of me.

Also, I checked with TesIVEdit, there seems to be no script attached to the Swarm Infection desiase (not sure if its intended).

EDIT: The timer starts as soon as I enter the mine, not when I get infected.

Realy love this mod' date=' thanks for working on it.

I'm getting some strange bug with the 0.3b Ver, the timer starts affter getting infected, but it only counts while I'm in the same room as the queen and she is alive, she keeps attacking me after getting infected and I don't get any any of the stage's armors. It's like the queen contracted the disease instead of me.

Also, I checked with TesIVEdit, there seems to be no script attached to the Swarm Infection disease (not sure if its intended).

[/quote']

I only got the personality drain, no other effects are enabled. I think the scripts are not working.

EDIT: The timer starts as soon as I enter the mine' date=' not when I get infected.

[/quote']

Yes, me too.

The reason the timer starts as soon as you get into the mine is because it is for the dying hive queen and not the player so it does nothing to get infected by the queen as it seems to be set up for her instead and killing her ends the timer using the resurrect command will reset the timer. If you cast enslave on her and then use the wait option you can sit there and watch her get bigger till she lays a egg she loses all of her wings and what not goes to underwear and she seems to lose the infection thing once she has laid the egg only thing you get out of it is that you can get the egg but not much you can do with a egg.

@Darkfyre

The timer is the queen's as the disease is applied to her already. I need to set the disease back up like it would be on rats to stop her timer. It's working as it's supposed to. You can only see that timer when in the same room as her and when she dies the disease stops. It's not a bug.

I only got the personality drain, no other effects are enabled. I think the scripts are not working.

It's supposed to be like that. That disease is applied at a certain stage in the egg circle. It also allows me to expand without redoing the entire script.

As for her attacking you after getting it, I haven't out the factions back correctly yet as I was testing some things out.

Please note that any race with race bonus to resist disease will have a hard time getting infected.

The reason the timer starts as soon as you get into the mine is because it is for the dying hive queen and not the player so it does nothing to get infected by the queen as it seems to be set up for her instead and killing her ends the timer using the resurrect command will reset the timer. If you cast enslave on her and then use the wait option you can sit there and watch her get bigger till she lays a egg she loses all of her wings and what not goes to underwear and she seems to lose the infection thing once she has laid the egg only thing you get out of it is that you can get the egg but not much you can do with a egg.

Nope it's for you too, I just didn't set it up correctly on the queen. As for the queen not reseting her armors that's on purpose and "repeat" section only work if you were given the disease and not starting with it.

All right' date=' I got everything to show up right. Do you not have the birthing in yet? The queen looks right now, I get the disease then nothing happens because I assume you don't have that done.

[/quote']

The entire circle takes about 16 hours before birthing, I might increase the time a little in the future. Your body changes during that time in stages. So what a few hours and check to see if you have changed stage.

I don't think the V.3 is working properly.

In V.2' date=' I was forced to equip the Host armor right after infection, but nothing happened in V.3, no matter how long I waited after that.

Are you using the tentacle cave from cursed armor?

[/quote']

Don't be in the cave when you upgrade versions and make sure to do BSA redirection after upgrading as it check and updates, scripts, paths etc.

As for the cave I'm going to try and use it but make it bigger if I can. I'm using the textures from it even if I have to completely build my own.

I too am experiencing the problem where I get the disease as well as the Personality impairing effect, but nothing other than that, no script seems to initiate, no armor is equipped and nothing happens after 16h (I have tried both waiting for 16h straight, in increments of 4 hours as well as not using the wait function at all, just letting my character stand around for 16 in-game hours).

Are any estrus functionalities initiated when entering the cave / being infected? Since upon entering the cave, I get A LOT of error messages related to estrus. It seems to repeat the same lines over and over:

Operator / Failed to evaluate to a valid result

File zzEstrus.esp Offset 0x00F1 Let Error in script 3020027c.

This is occasionally followed by "Division by zero".

Not sure if this has anything to do with your mod, just thought I'd post it to be sure.

In any case, it sounds like a damn impressive mod! ;)

I too am experiencing the problem where I get the disease as well as the Personality impairing effect' date=' but nothing other than that, no script seems to initiate, no armor is equipped and nothing happens after 16h (I have tried both waiting for 16h straight, in increments of 4 hours as well as not using the wait function at all, just letting my character stand around for 16 in-game hours).

Are any estrus functionalities initiated when entering the cave / being infected? Since upon entering the cave, I get A LOT of error messages related to estrus. It seems to repeat the same lines over and over:

Operator / Failed to evaluate to a valid result

File zzEstrus.esp Offset 0x00F1 Let Error in script 3020027c.

This is occasionally followed by "Division by zero".

Not sure if this has anything to do with your mod, just thought I'd post it to be sure.

In any case, it sounds like a damn impressive mod! ;)

[/quote']

I don't think the Estrus messages are the mods doing. Is it before or after MGTS in the load order?

I don't think the Estrus messages are the mods doing. Is it before or after MGTS in the load order?

I have tried placing MGTS both at the very beginning, slightly after Lovers, as well at the very end, nothing seems to change the error messages Estrus gives, so I'm guessing it's not the doing of MGTS.

I tried disabling zzEstrus.esp in the load order and only having the meshes and textures installed. This of course gets rid of the error messages, but getting infected still has to effect.

Which Estrus version did you use for the mod? I have tried both 1.4r2 and 1.4r3, same results.

We're meant to use the default settings in OBMM's BSA redirection tool, is that correct?

Would you recommend having MGTS before or after Cursed Armor etc?

I will try disabling XEO and see if that has any effect, I've heard XEO can cause some scripts to misbehave (no idea why).

I have tried placing MGTS both at the very beginning' date=' slightly after Lovers, as well at the very end, nothing seems to change the error messages Estrus gives, so I'm guessing it's not the doing of MGTS.

I tried disabling zzEstrus.esp in the load order and only having the meshes and textures installed. This of course gets rid of the error messages, but getting infected still has to effect.

Which Estrus version did you use for the mod? I have tried both 1.4r2 and 1.4r3, same results.

We're meant to use the default settings in OBMM's BSA redirection tool, is that correct?

Would you recommend having MGTS before or after Cursed Armor etc?

I will try disabling XEO and see if that has any effect, I've heard XEO can cause some scripts to misbehave (no idea why).

[/quote']

I'll be launching version 4 soon, Try deleting your saves or moving them out the saves folder. Do the redirect and create new character after upgrading and see if that helps any. Default redirect settings should be fine and The Swarm should be after cursed armor, shouldn't make a difference but you never know with this game.

I'll be launching version 4 soon' date=' Try deleting your saves or moving them out the saves folder. Do the redirect and create new character after upgrading and see if that helps any. Default redirect settings should be fine and The Swarm should be after cursed armor, shouldn't make a difference but you never know with this game.

[/quote']

Thank you for the fast reply, I will wait for v4 then and try that!

Note: Disabling XEO did not help.

I'll be launching version 4 soon' date=' Try deleting your saves or moving them out the saves folder. Do the redirect and create new character after upgrading and see if that helps any. Default redirect settings should be fine and The Swarm should be after cursed armor, shouldn't make a difference but you never know with this game.

[/quote']

Thank you for the fast reply, I will wait for v4 then and try that!

Note: Disabling XEO did not help.

It's odd cause I don't lauch the next version unless the armor switching works. For me it all works.

hmmm' date=' there really shouldn't be an issue then. Try zipping the original folder again. There's always a chance something went wrong.

[/quote']

Tried 3 times, seems to be a network issue on their end. Will try uploading tommorrow after work.