[Question]Sexlab plugins to replace Sexlab Submit?

Niobia

I'm currently using Submit, but seeing as it's abandoned and outdated and possibly causing crashes, I'm thinking about moving on from it. I know Defeat exists, and plan to try it out, but I also want a mod that allows for simple casual sex with any NPC in the game through dialog and speech skill checks.

I was hoping someone who uses a combination of plugins could help me out. Submit does everything I need/want so it's the only thing I use, but the crashing it causes is getting too annoying now. I'm not interested in bdsm, bestiality, pregnancy, or any of that stuff. Just basically everything that Submit does.

I'm currently using Submit, but seeing as it's abandoned and outdated and possibly causing crashes, I'm thinking about moving on from it. I know Defeat exists, and plan to try it out, but I also want a mod that allows for simple casual sex with any NPC in the game through dialog and speech skill checks.

I was hoping someone who uses a combination of plugins could help me out. Submit does everything I need/want so it's the only thing I use, but the crashing it causes is getting too annoying now. I'm not interested in bdsm, bestiality, pregnancy, or any of that stuff. Just basically everything that Submit does.

submit has simple casual sex through dialogue and speech skill checks? that's news to me. <.<

anyway, try sexlab dialogues. 

submit has simple casual sex through dialogue and speech skill checks? that's news to me. <.<

anyway, try sexlab dialogues. 

Yep, it sure does. It also levels your speech skill when successful. you can can charm, bribe, or threaten NPCs into sex with you, your follower, or you + your follower.

thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

Why not Submit + Devious Devices? It's standalone.

Is it up to date and stable? I'd rather not bog down my game with something I'd never use (devious devices) if it's just going to have the same problems as Submit

If their was a mod that did everything submit does then the submit author wouldn't of wrote submit :)

I'd try Waxen's submit patch (although i've been using submit for ages without problems although i do turn off the death proof part as i have other mods to cover that)

There wasn't a mod that did everything submit did back then, but nowadays even if defeat seems about as old as submit it does everything combat related just as well or better.

As for the dialogue part, submit did start of by trying to improve on romance and it did achieve that, I can't think of any other than those two mods that do that as well. When I still bothered to keep submit on my modlist that's the only thing from it that I had activated, sort of wish someone would split that part into a standalone and improve on it.

SexLab Romance is a very simple mod that is exactly what you're looking for and can be used together with Defeat without problems. No more need for Submit. With those two mods you basically have everything that Submit provides, since Defeat also has a feature to submit to your enemies.

SexLab Romance is a very simple mod that is exactly what you're looking for and can be used together with Defeat without problems. No more need for Submit. With those two mods you basically have everything that Submit provides, since Defeat also has a feature to submit to your enemies.

Only Submit has an option to disable post-combat rape.

Defeat has several options that can be tweaked to make combat rape a very rare event. For example, you can set the health threshold to 0, which means without defeat you would be dead anyway. But if you don't want combat rape why have Submit in the first place?

Defeat has several options that can be tweaked to make combat rape a very rare event. For example, you can set the health threshold to 0, which means without defeat you would be dead anyway. But if you don't want combat rape why have Submit in the first place?

For the Devious Devices.

Archived