Bad Dog’s WIP Log

Bad Dog

Yup, you've gotta have BDIC to get the skeleton boners, sorry. I'll suggest to Dentarr that he might want to steal them for MNC. They really belong there.

Valid point. I have to ask LordEscobar to add them to SLNC first, though. My policy being not to fork his code anymore. Done that in the old days and in the end it only brings confusion and troubles. When he adds them I'd love to put them into MNC.

After 2 hours I give up.

I can't get Daedroths to work and I think they are buggy. Look at the screenshot, they spawn with a defect schlong and their schlong dissapears entirly during sex scenes. Other creatures (minitaur and goblins for example) work fine.

That's what I have done:

- FNIS

- New game

- Re-registered all mods in Creature Framework

- After 30 seconds all creatures are listed in Creatures Framework

- "Daedroths" says, that it uses "Bad Dog's Monsters"

That's my load order:

- Skyrim Immersive Creatures.exp

- Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

- MoreNastyCritters.esp

- SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

- SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

- SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

- HentaiCreatures.esp

- BDIC.esp

No other mods are loaded after BDIC and there are no other mods, who edit werewolves. I am using BDIC V1.1 and all mods are up to date.

Is it just me or are Daedroths buggy?

post-523155-0-69849700-1436626208_thumb.jpg

The daedroths are buggy. Sorry they gave you such a hard time. The texture set is borked for the normal version and the mesh is borked for aroused.

I'll do a fix in the next few days. I'll have a few other things for it too.

Just as a debugging note, when it's a case of one single creature being weird but all the rest behaving correctly, it's likely an actual bug in the mod. If it's a whole class of creatures, it could be a bug but is possibly a mod conflict (like convenient horses overwriting the horse mesh).

The daedroths are buggy. Sorry they gave you such a hard time. The texture set is borked for the normal version and the mesh is borked for aroused.

I'll do a fix in the next few days. I'll have a few other things for it too.

Just as a debugging note, when it's a case of one single creature being weird but all the rest behaving correctly, it's likely an actual bug in the mod. If it's a whole class of creatures, it could be a bug but is possibly a mod conflict (like convenient horses overwriting the horse mesh).

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I didn't test all creatures, just a few to make sure everything works. Anyway, I just want to report bugs, because your Immersive Monster Mod is really good and will be a core addon to More Nasty Creatures.

SkyMoMods uses Daedroths too and they work. But just because they are aroused ALL the time.

@Riamus, ya, thanks for reporting the problem. It's appreciated.

@Ixum, I believe that's the way lifestorock intended the minotaur to appear--bigger than a person, but not nearly giant size. Fix the SL adjustments once and it should remember them.

Jesus, Skyrim map markers are borked. I've gotten distracted by doing a (I thought) very simple mod that would put a marker wherever sex is happening. I was fooling around in the woods outside Riften and got a message that a skeleton was going after one of Maven's men, and as usual I had no idea where they were. So I figured I could knock this off quickly.

No. First I tried creating an alias for the actor having sex and making it the target of a quest objective. That never worked, dunno why, but the marker never showed up.

Now I'm trying to move a map marker to where the sex is and enabling it. Good thing about this is you can fast travel to it; bad is that it doesn't show up on the local map or work indoors. But it doesn't work anyway, Skyrim claims my map marker is not a map marker. And map markers are horrible to work with.

Next maybe I'll make some object and have that be a quest target. But I don't know why that would work when the other two approaches won't. 

Bugger.

Tried making a key and making it a quest object and giving it to an actor having sex. No markers show up on that map. Shit. I'm going to have to do something stupid like copy the tutorial quest and modify it until it does what I want.

Meanwhile, i was doing some fixes to BDIC, opened it once in CK and saved without noticing I didn't have the master flag set on SIC, and that's it. All the work I've done since 1.1 lost. I HATE CK.

• 2 weeks later...

Added a new mod: Sex Finder. It's bugged me for ages that mods like Defeat and Random Sex will initiate sex which you can't find because you don't know where it is. So this mod adds map markers for the duration of the sex so you can chase it down.

Map markers are driving me totally up the wall. They don't seem to be normal objects and they seem to show up on the map just when Skyrim feels like it. But I'm still playing with them.

Having an issue where some of the creatures (skeever, some draugr) will have their normal bodies during sex but switch to their nude bodies after sex. So far it only seems to be affecting the vanilla game creatures and not the ones from SIC. I turned off BDIC.esp and just used MNC by itself for a while and the problem went away. It's like it's trying undress them twice or something. I have JContainers and MCMkicker installed and I've rebuilt sexlab animation library and run the reset mods option under creature framework's MCM. Animations trigger fine so far, but the body swapping is a little out of whack.

I forgot how to log in papyrus, but here's the load order I have for the creature mods:

MCMKicker

SIC

SIC-DLC2

MNC (v8.33)

SLNC

SLNC-DG

SLNC-DB

HentaiCreatures

BDIC (v1.3)

I'll see if I can find the instructions for papyrus logging again in case you need me to post the log.

Found them. Also I'm not running sexlab aroused. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Papyrus.0.log

Archived