Bad Dog’s WIP Log

Bad Dog

If it's normal creatures, but only shows up with BDIC, it's probably some sort of engine-overload problem. I don't touch the normal creatures, for the most part.

I'm planning some quality time with skeevers this weekend. I've seen glitches in the equpping/unequipping there. We're closing in on a new CF/SLNC stack which may help with these problems.

I think you might be right about the engine overload. Defeat is taking forever to slot creatures and start animations and I don't remember having that problem before. For now, I think I'll try trimming out some of my other mods to see if it helps any.

I did a little more playtesting and noticed the draugr were working just fine in my last test run through Bleak Falls, too. So I guess they were just a fluke before.

Nice work, by the way. You're the whole reason I downloaded SIC :blush:

I'm one of those people getting legless dickless draugr too. I've had the issue since I began using BDIC, but recently began a new run and encountered it right off the bat in Bleak Fall Barrows. The Draugr in question have Base IDs of 000567CB, 0004A59A, 0006F83E, and 000BF7B3. I'm sure there are others. 

If I deactivate BDIC.esp and re-register MNC with Creature Framework, the legs reappear, though they are still neutered. If I run with BDIC, but attempt to switch All Skins to SL Nude Creatures in CF, there is no change, no legs, neutered. If I attempt to select any "Draugr Male" entries in CF, I get an Assertion Failure error and get booted to the desktop.

I'm running the newest version of FNIS, SexLab 1.59c, and current on BDIC and MNC, though this error occurred in previous versions as well.

I have a very extensive Load Order, though most are unmerged patches. 

Further, I have a Papyrus log, though this is only my second post on the forums, so I can't attached them yet. I believe the relevant text is as follows.

[CF][Creature] Started on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]]

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:12PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]]

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:12PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000380BB)>]]

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:12PM] [CF][Framework] Adding active actor ["Restless Draugr" [masterambushscript < (0008009E)>]]

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:12PM] [CF][Creature] ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>]] unaroused

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:12PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000380B8)>]]; already active

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:12PM] [CF][Creature] ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]] unaroused

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:12PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Restless Draugr" [masterambushscript < (0008009E)>]]

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]] unaroused

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]] race [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>] skin [Armor < (2E2A8356)>]; there is no normal armour

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000380BB)>]] unaroused

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000380BB)>]] race [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>] skin [Armor < (2E2A8356)>]; there is no normal armour

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000380B7)>]] unaroused

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>]] race [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>] skin [Armor < (2E2A8356)>]; there is no normal armour

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000380B7)>]] race [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>] skin [Armor < (2E2A8356)>]; there is no normal armour

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["draugr" [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]] race [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>] skin [Armor < (2E2A8356)>]; there is no normal armour

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] ["Restless Draugr" [masterambushscript < (0008009E)>]] unaroused

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Restless Draugr" [masterambushscript < (0008009E)>]] race [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>] skin [Armor < (2E2A8356)>]; there is no normal armour

[08/16/2015 - 05:31:13PM]

Yes you did, more than anybody, and you did a brilliant job. I am really grateful for it. It seems you are the only one who is capable/ was willing to do it this is why I am asking you.

Because you are the master of this , and you are the only one who can do it. I didn't mean to be pushy, I can understand if you had enough of dicks:)

If the MoMod would be done in the same way as SIC then we would have the complete and full sexlab compatible monster gallery, all main monster mod would be a part of it. I am not being greedy, just seeing the opportunity here. (Or I am being greedy?)

• 2 weeks later...

I am here to ask/beg for the SL 1.60 approved version to be made. I'm down 2/3 creature dicks. what am i to do if i cant see the mystery cocks raping me? :(

I will be patiently(not really) waiting in crouch.

Mine works in SL 1.60. But I had to reset the creatures in Creature Framework's general tab. Its an issue with Creature Framework when a mod like Sexlab or More Nasty Critters gets updated it has to be reset or animal penises (penii?) refuse to show up.

• 3 weeks later...

What exactly are people seeing when they try to use SL 1.60? I was getting people who stay in the T position while the creature does its thing.

I'm working on adding junk to the big cats mod (by request). Adding the junk is easy enough, but these are all new races so they have to be added to SL before they will animate. Rather than hacking 1.59, I'm just making this mod dependent on 1.60 and using the new mechanism for that. The mod is just about ready to go--I have to sanity check it and I'll put it up.

Other work has been collaborating on getting the creature stack fixed up, including the dickless creatures. Anybody who still has that, it's your own fault because I posted a workaround, I think on BDIC's home page--turn on Jaxonz MCM kicker and you're good. But the real fix is in the works.

Also working on more sexy dogs. I offered to make some that wouldn't have any reuse restrictions so I've been playing with doing real mesh editing. So far, I've got a borzoi:

tumblr_nusv1oeqZA1rctv3mo1_1280.png

Still pretty rough, but it's getting there. I tried out an earlier version in game and he looks better than I expected without tweaking. 

I figure he'll be part of a "Jarls have dogs" mod. There was one on Nexus but last I looked it was gone. There can be a general use version and a sexified version.

Been working on a bunch of different stuff. I just uploaded a sexification of the Summon Big Cats mod, by request. Along the way I made a new cat peen:

tumblr_nuzurkBhWI1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

I was looking for something a little more organic than the existing ones. Also the whole mesh doesn't separate from the body during vigorous exercise.

Off now to update BDIC for the new MNC/CF stack.

Hello Bad Dog, how are you doing? I was thinking now that you finished your SIC project (wich I love actually) could you, perhaps, focus your attention to this request I made sometime ago? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46761-request-sexualize-immersive-horsesI-ve tried the immersive horses mod and it look actually pretty good, it would be great to have them equipped and running on SL 1.60Hf2
Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the current WIP:

tumblr_nvm1qfb9OS1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

His deal is that that's a SOS schlong there. It won't animate like SOS schlongs do, because that would require a shitload of animation chops I don't have, but it will get erect and flaccid. I think/hope that SOS is raising events when the schlong gets more or less erect; if it doesn't I can at least catch SL Aroused events and SL AnimationStart events. Then the plan is to do an armor swap of that schlong with an erect one. First step is to get full erection working; if that goes okay I'll do two intermediate states for full SLA integration. 

It's gonna be kewl.

Okay, peeps and pervs, this is going to be sick if I can pull it off. And I think I can pull it off.

I was rigging up the erect version, and I realized there isn't any reason the erect version can't be fully SOS-capable. So during sex, this guy is going to bounce and go up and down and do everything a good kitty ought. When he's just aroused -- up to 50% or so--he'll use static meshes that show him pushing out from his sheath. Then from 50-100% the sheath is fully retracted and he's just getting longer and more erect.

AND I realized there's no reason I can't rig the balls to the SOS bones even if the rest is just tied to the torso, so they'll bounce as they ought. And given that the sheath is attached to the torso there's no reason to expect it to bounce or move much. 

Here's some pictures to show. Still rough and textures need work. I think he actually looks decent flaccid, but the idea is he'll swap out for the other mesh at that point. Now all I have to do is figure out what event I can capture to make the mesh swapping happen--and find all the gotchas that are going to mess this whole plan up.

tumblr_nvmjvoLOKa1rctv3mo1_540.jpgtumblr_nvmjwa6BT71rctv3mo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nvmjwiAPh31rctv3mo1_540.jpgtumblr_nvmjzjUa9G1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

BTW, I looked at Immersive Horses and it's a bit of a hassle. They ship a whole different horse model, I don't know why. I might get there, but I have some cats and dogs to do first.

I was just switching to the summon able sabre cats mod and immersive horses for the next time I play skyrim and you've finished one and thinking about the other. It's like you read my mind :P

With the Orc and Khajit you have been working on, will it work for SOS lite or it it time I upgrade that as well?

I've got my guy hooked into SL. Now when a scene starts he switches from the sheathed to the aroused version, does his thing, then swaps back at the end.

I don't have the intermediate stages working and I don't love the swap--I'm getting the flop into sight animation, and then it goes to full hard, which is weird. I'll have to see what I can do about that. b3lisario pointed me at a way of catching the animation event that changes erection level--with that I can probably do what I want.

I'm gonna look for a way to turn off SOS's sizing. With it on you can suddenly get this giant thing.

I'm also thinking of re-doing the penis mesh. Something less jagged, more like a real cat with smaller and more regular spines.

You can't really see the animation in photos of course. But that's no reason not to give them.

tumblr_nvoic3ve4H1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nvoibmNu5A1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nvoibd22xe1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

Latest on the khajiit: Both sheathed and aroused are fully hooked to SOS bones. The balls bounce around even on the sheathed animations. I loaded up the floppy-sos-schlong mod and it's pretty cool.

There's still weirdness associated with equipping the schlong. It always goes erect for sexytimes, but seems to lose the sheathed version when walking through doors. This is odd because sheathed is the SOS default. But it looks like there isn't a problem in theory with the rest of the plan.

The problem in practice is the armor. I like to run with the revealing armor but the transparent apron-thing, but that doesn't work well if you've got a sheath. Even without the apron, some of the belts are uncomfortably close. I can shorten the sheath a bit and that's probably what I'll do. It would be possible to do a khajiit version of all the armor, but that's a hassle. And of course, you can run with regular armor but then you miss half the fun of SLA. 

The big holdup now is that my skyrim setup has decided to completely fall apart. All my profiles are now giving me a CTD every 5 minutes or so. That predated this khajiit work. And while trying to debug *that*, now all my khajiit have the stiff-tail syndrome. I spent a bunch of time trying and failing to fix that tonight... gonna bail and see if things work better tomorrow. 

Archived