Breeder Content Expanded

1,276 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

Not sure if this one has been tossed out there. You could do something with the thorn. It could be where you breed for them or another capture scenario. If I remember right you get sent out for death claws. Heck if you could figure out how to do it you could try a death alternative for the arena. Where if you get defeated you wake up in a cell with other breeders.

• 1 month later...

Alright, with Fallout 4 just around the corner, it's time to start tossing ideas around for potential Breeder scenarios in the Boston ruins! The first and foremost being what to call it... If you have any good names you'd like to share, feel free to post below, God knows I appreciate a good name XD

Alright, with Fallout 4 just around the corner, it's time to start tossing ideas around for potential Breeder scenarios in the Boston ruins! The first and foremost being what to call it... If you have any good names you'd like to share, feel free to post below, God knows I appreciate a good name XD

East Coast Breeder

East Coast Breeder

Too many letters for the abbreviation XD Plus, East Coast is a little... long stretched from north to south...

East Coast Breeder

Too many letters for the abbreviation XD Plus, East Coast is a little... long stretched from north to south...

It wasn't intended as the end result. Just something to help brain storm. Perhaps there would be a specific location that would be better. if you want shorter

FO4B

Fallout 4 Breeder ..

Again just getting the brain storm moving.

Well, I got a slight idea.

Wasteland Breeder.

Simple, right to the point.  I think that name would fit especially if say you want to add in some npc's from Fertile Breeder to be in Boston.  Say the Doc came to Boston on hearing rumors of new mutations?  Those that played FB will recognize her, and you already got a background going so why not utilize some stuff you already got in FB?   Would work well for the name due to your interacting with people you " know " from FB in New Vegas, and yet your now in Boston, so Wasteland Breeder kinda fits.

Yeas, Wasteland Breeder could work. As for using NPC's from the Mojave, it depends on whether or not FO4 takes place before or after 2281. If it's later, I can have some NPC's make a cameo. If it is set before, I can do the same thing. If it's set closely around 2281, it'll be a bit trickier...

• 1 month later...

Idea: Fertile Breeder Futa

You get transformed into a futa and accept/get forced to impregante a bunch of girls.

that certainly is a creative approach :lol:

Not the direction I'm going to take it though, but I might keep this in mind in case there's goint to be a good futa equip mod ;)

I was looking through some older threads, and noticed that someone had tossed around the idea of Xenomorph breeding.

What is that...

:P

Xenomorphs from the Aliens franchise?

the thread itself is here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34044-alien-xenomorph-sexout-mod-idea-for-fallout-nv/

Yes. I know.. I am an alien myself. That was the reason for the :P...

It might be cool but there needs to have the bodies (and everything else) added to SExout for the proper calls. That hasn't happened last I checked so it cant be used even if Pepertje wanted to use those assets. (Not sure if that fits his style for this mod. ).

I had a pretty weird but detailed dream last night about the TTWZeta after content (if you played TTW-Zeta 4-times a row because of bug-hunting is it no wonder  I guess)

Well first of all there was a small settlement of Breeder survivors in the near of the homing becon ( more like a camping trip with 4-5 tents ) there were 2 guards ( 1 p6 pregnant ex-Rivetcityguard with broken armor and helmet and a p2 pregnant in a leatherarmor but followed by her Alien-Abomination son) first tent was empty exept 2 beds with footlockers, 2 chairs and a table with food on it, i guess it was the guard tent. the next tent had a lot of alienstuff two (earthling) generators, a teleporter and Zura. He explained that he offers a teleport-service for newborns who need a new home for free (one of his goodbyes was :" And remember: In Old Olney is always room for one or two deathclaws more.". the third tent was the Medic tent, with first aid boxes a table with equipment, the scary obduction table from the labors and a nude female medic (p7) who can do check-ups about your pregnancy, fertility and can do abortions. the last tent (atleast what i can remember) was filled with terminals, tech and junk from earth and the Mothership. there were 3 person in it. first was the leader of the settlemant a p6 chameroutfit (probably soma but cant remember) a ex-brotherhood-scribe (p2) and a maiesiophilic Protectron with a Impreg-ray installed instead of a laser.

the Protectron can impreg you( no animation he will simply shoot at you) with one of 5 possibilities  (1 Brahmin, 6 dogs,4 Giant Radscorpians, 4 Mirelurk or 1 Alien-Abomination) If you have a big belly ( atleast p4 i guess) he asked you to touch your belly, if you say yes he touched you gently but begins to scream since he has no sensors in his hands/claws. If you are not pregnant and go away (end dialog) there is a chance he will impreg you with one of the 5 possibilties and make a comment: "Did I cum too fast again? I really should talk to a technican about it."

Outside is a (p5) pregnant Ex-Raider( who wanted to steal some stuff but ran directly into the protectron) who takes care of 3 Bighorners.

secondly brahmin donation to the Breeder-camp will make a caravan between Camp and Canterburry Commons

You can donate 1 brahmin to Little Lamplight for 25 Cavefungus and fame or Good Karma and fame.

And you can sell Brahmins to Arefu, since they lost theirs to the Family.

Well that was my dream last night. I told you, weird and pretty detailed.

I had a pretty weird but detailed dream last night about the TTWZeta after content (if you played TTW-Zeta 4-times a row because of bug-hunting is it no wonder  I guess)

Well first of all there was a small settlement of Breeder survivors in the near of the homing becon ( more like a camping trip with 4-5 tents ) there were 2 guards ( 1 p6 pregnant ex-Rivetcityguard with broken armor and helmet and a p2 pregnant in a leatherarmor but followed by her Alien-Abomination son) first tent was empty exept 2 beds with footlockers, 2 chairs and a table with food on it, i guess it was the guard tent. the next tent had a lot of alienstuff two (earthling) generators, a teleporter and Zura. He explained that he offers a teleport-service for newborns who need a new home for free (one of his goodbyes was :" And remember: In Old Olney is always room for one or two deathclaws more.". the third tent was the Medic tent, with first aid boxes a table with equipment, the scary obduction table from the labors and a nude female medic (p7) who can do check-ups about your pregnancy, fertility and can do abortions. the last tent (atleast what i can remember) was filled with terminals, tech and junk from earth and the Mothership. there were 3 person in it. first was the leader of the settlemant a p6 chameroutfit (probably soma but cant remember) a ex-brotherhood-scribe (p2) and a maiesiophilic Protectron with a Impreg-ray installed instead of a laser.

the Protectron can impreg you( no animation he will simply shoot at you) with one of 5 possibilities  (1 Brahmin, 6 dogs,4 Giant Radscorpians, 4 Mirelurk or 1 Alien-Abomination) If you have a big belly ( atleast p4 i guess) he asked you to touch your belly, if you say yes he touched you gently but begins to scream since he has no sensors in his hands/claws. If you are not pregnant and go away (end dialog) there is a chance he will impreg you with one of the 5 possibilties and make a comment: "Did I cum too fast again? I really should talk to a technican about it."

Outside is a (p5) pregnant Ex-Raider( who wanted to steal some stuff but ran directly into the protectron) who takes care of 3 Bighorners.

secondly brahmin donation to the Breeder-camp will make a caravan between Camp and Canterburry Commons

You can donate 1 brahmin to Little Lamplight for 25 Cavefungus and fame or Good Karma and fame.

And you can sell Brahmins to Arefu, since they lost theirs to the Family.

Well that was my dream last night. I told you, weird and pretty detailed.

Ho. Lee. Sheet. That is one damn detailed dream 0.o. I think I'll put at least some of these ideas into one of the modules somewhere :D

Since  I play TTW I stumbled over Evergreen Mills. a huge place with buildings and raiders and Pens with slaves and a Behemoth, since there is nearly nothing to do (exept for behemoth kill, unique rifle and a bobblehead).

So for what reason should the Raiders caught a Behemoth, Prestige? Bottlecaps? Did they need a good moving allowance? Well how about to try to breed a army of behemoths (whatever the plural of Behemoth is)?  Now how turn it into a capture story.

My Idea is that the raiders caught a female Nightkin in the Year 2270,( was a brainwashed Impregnator, caught by Supermutants, get mutatet in Vault 87, but since she is infected with the IHFM she simply gets bigger, stronger and turned blue (probably she gets dumber but she was brainwashed can we count it as a improvement) [ take americanafrican, set her complexion to 2 and height to 1.125 or bigger = a female Nightkin ] ) and use to breed with the Behemoth. but this is awfully slow (Supermutants lifespan is incredibly long and it seems the gestigation takes nearly a decate). It changed in year 2277 (obviously). After a female Slave tried sneak away the Raiders thought it will be fun to watch that the Behemoth rape this woman. This woman didn't only survive she also became pregnant ( dun dun duuuun).  The mainproblem is that the embryo dont survive not long enough to be full developt.

( to be precisely only 1 day). The tried with radiation ( Didnt work, now they have a ghoulish breeder) diverse chem-cocktails ( some of them explodes like molerats),Centaur-blood ( Only for the first Trimester) and have sex with the behemoth on dayly basis ( could work but nobody survived more then 2 meetings ( he tends to be hungry after physical activities)).

The Solution was the female Nightkin, her milk is filled with a variation of the FEV that allows the consumer to be pregnant with a behemoth 1 day longer.  With some experimentations the Raiders found that after 3 Pregnancy ( each 8 days long) the slave is capable to maintain the pregnancy of her own. But the more Interesting part is if a slave absolved her second pregnancy the embryo dont die anymore without the milk but dont grow anymore. So the raiders let the Slaves birth 2 times and let them reach the end of the third trimester and change their diets so the slaves are too big to flee. Atleast thats their theory.

What do you think?

Since  I play TTW I stumbled over Evergreen Mills. a huge place with buildings and raiders and Pens with slaves and a Behemoth, since there is nearly nothing to do (exept for behemoth kill, unique rifle and a bobblehead).

So for what reason should the Raiders caught a Behemoth, Prestige? Bottlecaps? Did they need a good moving allowance? Well how about to try to breed a army of behemoths (whatever the plural of Behemoth is)?  Now how turn it into a capture story.

My Idea is that the raiders caught a female Nightkin in the Year 2270,( was a brainwashed Impregnator, caught by Supermutants, get mutatet in Vault 87, but since she is infected with the IHFM she simply gets bigger, stronger and turned blue (probably she gets dumber but she was brainwashed can we count it as a improvement) [ take americanafrican, set her complexion to 2 and height to 1.125 or bigger = a female Nightkin ] ) and use to breed with the Behemoth. but this is awfully slow (Supermutants lifespan is incredibly long and it seems the gestigation takes nearly a decate). It changed in year 2277 (obviously). After a female Slave tried sneak away the Raiders thought it will be fun to watch that the Behemoth rape this woman. This woman didn't only survive she also became pregnant ( dun dun duuuun).  The mainproblem is that the embryo dont survive not long enough to be full developt.

( to be precisely only 1 day). The tried with radiation ( Didnt work, now they have a ghoulish breeder) diverse chem-cocktails ( some of them explodes like molerats),Centaur-blood ( Only for the first Trimester) and have sex with the behemoth on dayly basis ( could work but nobody survived more then 2 meetings ( he tends to be hungry after physical activities)).

The Solution was the female Nightkin, her milk is filled with a variation of the FEV that allows the consumer to be pregnant with a behemoth 1 day longer.  With some experimentations the Raiders found that after 3 Pregnancy ( each 8 days long) the slave is capable to maintain the pregnancy of her own. But the more Interesting part is if a slave absolved her second pregnancy the embryo dont die anymore without the milk but dont grow anymore. So the raiders let the Slaves birth 2 times and let them reach the end of the third trimester and change their diets so the slaves are too big to flee. Atleast thats their theory.

What do you think?

It's pretty expansive. Although there's a couple of things to it that would get in the way of something like this:

1: I currently don't have the intention to do a captured series for the Capital Wasteland, but I might change my mind eventually.

2: Evergreen Mills is filled with hostile raiders, which would seriously mess with anything going on there (combat starting etc.)

3: The absolute max bellyscale is 7, which is as big as you get with a bighorner, and people usually don't have a problem with that size in this little world of breeders. It would be inconsistent (unless, of course, the Behemoth isn't just big, but also heavy and tends to move a lot inside.)

Still, I'll keep this in mind. ;)

Well the visual size is a small problem. Just make the player feel heavier. you could make that with a  certain size you got reduced stats, movement speed (Sexout pregnancy has already something like that for the postbirth expirence so you dont need to rewrite to do so, I make a mod for myself that halfs the weight punishment of the pregnancy but add reduced movementspeed  up to 20%  for size 7 )  ,disable sneak or do doorframes/passages that arent passable if you are a certain size during that quest.

We need FB expanded into all of the Mojave Factions.   I want Breeder npc's and interactions for all factions!    Think Great Khans, Boomers, and Kings probably the easiest to do without messing up storyline quests.  We already have the NCR and Legion interacted with due to FB and its modules along with Sexout Breeder. 

Could see BoS ( maybe not BoS as they want to " preserve " human technology over experimentation ) and Followers possible interacted with due to their " research " type of outlook.  Fiends and powder gangers I can't see why they wound't be interested.  

I never did finish my FB/Breeder dialogue mod, but will send you the files I still have.  Would still like more " interactive " dialogues from npc's about FB/Breeder stuff in the wastelands.