I can't find this body armor.. what is it called?

tumblr_ofq8j5PePg1rcvbjjo1_1280.jpg

I don't know about the bikini,but the guy have take legs, arms , helm and shoulders in the bless pack. (mixed a armor and bikini)

The Bikini/Panty outfit is called: Evenesk Elite Armor, only download links I can find is baidu links and they never work for me.

But you can always check here if it will work for you:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1537.html

or here

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-453.html

Guys, I got everything done, but this armor appears invisible to me, I bet I did everything correctly. Are there any common bugs or something with this?

Hi, when they are invisible?

This problem is for all armors?

Guys, I got everything done, but this armor appears invisible to me, I bet I did everything correctly. Are there any common bugs or something with this?

Yes, invisible when I equip them, body becomes transparent and in BodySlide when I choose an armor and preview it, I see models but texture is "no image". I installed mod manually, um using Demonic body retexture, didnt make any other armor invisible tho.

you didn't install it right, check your file structure 

are you on skyrim special edition?

I might be not the brightest person but Im not that stupid, yet.

unpb doesn't have textures check if u missed em...for uunp and cbbe i Recommend download the retouched version (with or without uunp bs)<-- this one works ...

and btw thanks s666

Because the diablio version have only meshes, i suppose.

Yes, invisible when I equip them, body becomes transparent and in BodySlide when I choose an armor and preview it, I see models but texture is "no image". I installed mod manually, um using Demonic body retexture, didnt make any other armor invisible tho.

you didn't install it right, check your file structure 

are you on skyrim special edition?

I might be not the brightest person but Im not that stupid, yet.

Maybe when you have  maunally installed this mod you have missed some things.

I need help with the Installation. I basically want to use the armors with UNP.

I'm unfamiliar with the use of bodyslide, so I don't know, what I'm supposed to do with the files (ShapeData, SliderGroups, SliderSets) from the UUNP HDT download.

Could you explain it to me or point me to a good tutorial for that?

I'm unfamiliar with the use of bodyslide, so I don't know, what I'm supposed to do with the files (ShapeData, SliderGroups, SliderSets) from the UUNP HDT download.

You need to read some things here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D49015%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1280523&pUp=1

It's a video tutorial for create a bodyslide, but to 8.20 min you will see how to use these bodyslides:

(to 8.20 min )

You need to read some things here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D49015%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1280523&pUp=1

It's a video tutorial for create a bodyslide, but to 8.20 min you will see how to use these bodyslides:

(to 8.20 min )

Holy sh*t the cleavage on that teaser makes me want to not hit play!

Hello. First of all, i would like to thank you for your hard work on this amazing mod, it looks great! i am only having one issue, and i am very sorry if you've already solved it in this forum, i a just too busy to read through all of it. whenever i put on a the tops for some of the armors, (leather one and one of the heavy ones) the game crashes. i have all of the required mods and skeletons. if there is a fix for this please let me know, thanks again for your work!

Hello. First of all, i would like to thank you for your hard work on this amazing mod, it looks great! i am only having one issue, and i am very sorry if you've already solved it in this forum, i a just too busy to read through all of it. whenever i put on a the tops for some of the armors, (leather one and one of the heavy ones) the game crashes. i have all of the required mods and skeletons. if there is a fix for this please let me know, thanks again for your work!

Thanks, if you have cdt after putting a armor, it's a skeleton problem.

Try to update or verifiy if all is ok with your skeleton.

I will make this short and sweet. I download your UNPB file from mega and install it via my mod manager, however each piece is bright purple, what did I do wrong?

you need the original file, because UNPB have only meshes.

Hey i just wanted to say great mod. but i just want to bring to your attention on issue, on one of the helmets ( its the black and gold breton helmet) there appears to be a clipping issue around the forehead, I've tried using vanilla hairstyles and even make myself bald, while it did decrease the issue but its still there. normally i wouldn't mind too much but its one of things that if you see you cannot unsee if you get what I'm saying.

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png 007.png 008.png 009.png 010.png 011.png 012.png 013.png 014.png 015.png 016.png

Thanks for your pictures, they are nice (added in the main page)

Why do people use that site when ads cover most of the page......

Because i don't like nexus, they have any respect for modders.

Hey i just wanted to say great mod. but i just want to bring to your attention on issue, on one of the helmets ( its the black and gold breton helmet) there appears to be a clipping issue around the forehead, I've tried using vanilla hairstyles and even make myself bald, while it did decrease the issue but its still there. normally i wouldn't mind too much but its one of things that if you see you cannot unsee if you get what I'm saying.

Try with nifskope to modifiy the verticles of your helm (helm_1):

-NiTriShape----) (right click) transform ----)scales verticles. Make the helm more bigger by exemple for erase head clipping, or edit the position too.

After:

-NiTriShape----) (right click) transform ----)APPLY and save.

Make sure to do a copy save before.