• 4 weeks later...

Are the armours supposed to be named oddly? Also does Mod Organizer not work with this mod?

KX3TtAw.jpg

There is a custom armor names ESP file at the spoiler section in the first post.

And it works with Mod Organizer. You just have to set up BodySlide in Mod Organizer and execute it in there.

This is some quality work. this armor pack should get definetly more visibility. for me it was pretty hard to find, and so appreciate your work.

Thanks, sometime the hard things to find give a better taste.

I'm having a bit of a problem with the high heels system of the armor. I have HDT-HH installed, but the boots were all sinking on the ground. I turned on the log features to see if it's working, but nothing is popping out. I have other kinds of high heel mods installed on my Skyrim installation, and all of it works just fine.

Will these armors be integrated into the level lists?

No sorry, but some mods exist for do it with any objects.

I'm having a bit of a problem with the high heels system of the armor. I have HDT-HH installed, but the boots were all sinking on the ground. I turned on the log features to see if it's working, but nothing is popping out. I have other kinds of high heel mods installed on my Skyrim installation, and all of it works just fine.

You can manually add a size to your heel boots in the High Heel menu options, when you find some troubles like that with your boots. (work for all boots)

One of the greatest armor mod with HDT physics, what should i say else? It's just works!

49172047.jpg36451624.jpg91741893.jpg83091404.jpg17522456.jpg96958253.jpg36763432.jpg46352339.jpg86990856.jpg99990265.jpg37089105.jpg58019504.jpg21541042.jpg38167312.jpg26486971.jpg11395963.jpg

P.S. Sorry for watermarks :(

Nice screenshots, i like the badass weather effect from your ENB. (Pinned in the main page ;))

Hey I just wanna say great armors, absolutely love them, but I came across a problem that I can't seem to fix. I had the really bad jittering on the cloth physics and tried to change over to the SMP version, then swapped back after moving everything over. Now the cloth physics aren't there anymore despite reinstalling my HDT PE files, skeleton and meshes.

Hey I just wanna say great armors, absolutely love them, but I came across a problem that I can't seem to fix. I had the really bad jittering on the cloth physics and tried to change over to the SMP version, then swapped back after moving everything over. Now the cloth physics aren't there anymore despite reinstalling my HDT PE files, skeleton and meshes.

Yeah, some HDT don't work properly.

I'm really not expert with SMP, so it's going to be hard to help you, but i think you need to check your files and see if you have a clean version reinstalled. (manually)

These armors have only a scripts about  havok, try to check if the .xlm is the same than the original (CBBE or Bodyslide).

Good luck.

Yeah, some HDT don't work properly.

I'm really not expert with SMP, so it's going to be hard to help you, but i think you need to check your files and see if you have a clean version reinstalled. (manually)

These armors have only a scripts about  havok, try to check if the .xlm is the same than the original (CBBE or Bodyslide).

Good luck.

Yeah I'm going to try to delete everything. I should have clarified, the cloth physics stopped when I swapped to SMP, but when I went back to HDT PE they were no longer there still. Hopefully clealy installing the armors fixes it, thanks.

hey first of your mod is amazing i love it but i ran in to an issue i may be dumb or something but some of the armors boobs are stretched and ive tried different ways to fix it and i cant seem to find the issue, is there anyone who knows how to fix this thanks

hey first of your mod is amazing i love it but i ran in to an issue i may be dumb or something but some of the armors boobs are stretched and ive tried different ways to fix it and i cant seem to find the issue, is there anyone who knows how to fix this thanks

Hi, if you speak about the armors with a iron chest part by exemple, it's normal to don't have a jiggly breast, because it's a "dense" material. (iron can't jiggly)

Hi, if you speak about the armors with a iron chest part by exemple, it's normal to don't have a jiggly breast, because it's a "dense" material. (iron can't jiggly)

no its not that, I not use any HDT physics mods other than the high heel mod that is needed for this mod and its the clothing that hasn't got any iron chest plating its only the clothing ones they stretch to the ground when i put them on im person.

no its not that, I not use any HDT physics mods other than the high heel mod that is needed for this mod and its the clothing that hasn't got any iron chest plating its only the clothing ones they stretch to the ground when i put them on im person.

hum ok, i think your skeleton is not correctly installed, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? , reinstall that with all requirements. don't forget to update FNIS)

hum ok, i think your skeleton is not correctly installed, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? , reinstall that with all requirements. don't forget to update FNIS)

i found the issue, it was the hdt pysics extensions mod for some reason its stretching out the armor from your mod i dont know why but its fix when its installed, thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know why my armour is invisible

Downloaded the main cbbe file then the uunp hdt one.

Installed one after the other in nmm.

I do have unp hdt and everything else (All other armour mods etc) work fine.

Just these are completely invisible and no idea why!

Could it be the way the are installed? Should it be manual?