Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

Hello. Please help me, how to install MOD DLC? I just copied unpacked mod dlc folder to root directory of the game but nothing change, there still original dlc costumes. Maybe i do something wrong?

You need to put that into DLC folder and then add the DLC number into .ini files (custom launcher needed).

Did the Online Mode screw up mods? Is it now bannable to use mods?

And has anyone compiled a real tutorial for making true nude mods?? The main reason I haven't made any is because I don't know the specifics on how to properly extract meshes/models, and get them back into the game (preferably without needing a cracked exe). If I knew wtf to do, I'd get on it. Textures aren't meshes, and therefore don't serve my purpose. I'm talkin' about full-frontal here. Then, we can just add custom clothes to that body.

And what happened to the oversized pic of MR that was here? Apparently someone here is making a good mod for her; one that doesn't include a 36" DD cup size. Every nude mod for her seems to be getting removed throughout the web.

Do all mods require a cracked exe now?

Does anyone know why does putting mod costumes into some slots makes them unable to appear in game? (Example, Ayane's slot 38). The costume i put there didn't appear, but once i swapped it with the one in slot 37 it worked perfectly.

Same seems to happen with Hitomi's slot 37 and 38... (Possibly Helena's slot 40, but i've yet to test that one)

Im using DLC tool 0.9.1

Can someone please tell me why 3ds Max wont import my costume textures correctly? What I have done is...

1. Extract TMCL etc files with Archivarius

2. Read and save/export the costume I want (with its associated textures) as a .obj file, with noesis.

3. Try to open that .obj file with 3ds Max, but get error message Material "L_3_dds" not found etc. This happens even though I can see the "missing" dds files sitting right next to the .obj file in Windows.

Am I meant to tick some box somewhere when exporting the .obj and dds files from noesis, or when importing them into 3d Max? Its very annoying as I feel Im only a step away from being able to view those meshes and textures aligned correctly in 3ds.  

Also, when looking at the Material Editor in 3ds, I can see the names of the 3 un-loadable/missing dds texture files attached to those grey beach balls/spheres, but there is of course no image attached to them. It seems strange that 3ds would load the names of the missing dds files, but not the files themselves.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it sorted.

Sorry if I missed it earlier, now that the multiplayer beta is out (or so I heard...) how does the modded client and dlc-mod packs (not actual game dlc) work with that? Do I need to uninstall everything and reinstall the original client before trying to go online?

Hello everybody

Small question. Can anybody plz tell me how to give characters on the original costumes more hairstyles options.

So just like in DLC tool for DLC costumes, but now for the original ones.

Is there a way to do that?  And not on umod, also without using up a free DLC slot.

Is there a way?

Cuz Tina can use almost anybody's hair on DLC costumes with DLC tool, I want it also on the original costumes.

How to do that?

THx if u can tell me.

What happened to all the modders? So many unanswered questions...

I still need to learn this shit. I wanna mod DOA, but I'm not about to screw around with DLCs. Using those means you must use a game crack. Is that all there is now? DLC mods? And will there ever be some kind of tutorial? Messing with those tools only left me more confused.

I still need to learn this shit. I wanna mod DOA, but I'm not about to screw around with DLCs. Using those means you must use a game crack. Is that all there is now? DLC mods? And will there ever be some kind of tutorial? Messing with those tools only left me more confused.

If you want to do pretty much anything in DOA, you'll have to use a cracked .exe, there's no way around it, unless you want to stick to only using uMod. As for modding guides, http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/ should be a good starting point.

Hello everybody

Small question. Can anybody plz tell me how to give characters on the original costumes more hairstyles options.

So just like in DLC tool for DLC costumes, but now for the original ones.

Is there a way to do that?  And not on umod, also without using up a free DLC slot.

Is there a way?

Cuz Tina can use almost anybody's hair on DLC costumes with DLC tool, I want it also on the original costumes.

How to do that?

THx if u can tell me.

I don't think that's possible, I've tried as well.

If you want to do pretty much anything in DOA, you'll have to use a cracked .exe, there's no way around it, unless you want to stick to only using uMod. As for modding guides, http://www.freestepd...resources.5565/ should be a good starting point.

Never even heard of that site before. But thanks. Guess I should stop buying legit games if I wanna mod them. :-/ (so sad)

If you want to do pretty much anything in DOA, you'll have to use a cracked .exe, there's no way around it, unless you want to stick to only using uMod. As for modding guides, http://www.freestepd...resources.5565/ should be a good starting point.

Never even heard of that site before. But thanks. Guess I should stop buying legit games if I wanna mod them. :-/ (so sad)

You can still buy the game and the official DLC's, you just need a cracked .exe to replace the original.

Yeah, unfortunately without the cracked .exe, all anyone can do right now is re-textures. I like having the option to play online, so I only use umod and edited textures. It sucks, missing out on the best mods :'(

I really hope one day someone finds a way to get edited/new meshes into the game without a crack. The mods for SF4 are amazing. Just look at Hulkbuster-Zangief...

zangief_hulkbuster_by_salimano3-d8zsq2e.

That's not necessarily true. If you have one of the official DLC packs, you can modify it using the DLC tool and use it in a non-cracked version of the game.

I've adeed all the nude mods released so far to the pre-order DLC pack and I'm able to use them in my legit Steam copy. I can even go online with them.

That's not necessarily true. If you have one of the official DLC packs, you can modify it using the DLC tool and use it in a non-cracked version of the game.

I've adeed all the nude mods released so far to the pre-order DLC pack and I'm able to use them in my legit Steam copy. I can even go online with them.

What happens if you select one of the added costumes? What does the other player see?

Archived