Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

Anybody want this?

game_2015_04_02_14_54_33_703.jpg

game_2015_04_02_14_55_42_672.jpg

game_2015_04_02_15_05_48_518.jpggame_2015_04_02_15_08_18_583.jpggame_2015_04_02_15_09_21_336.jpg

Also works with the regular 'Victoria' logo.

I think I will adjust the skin color and original outfit color to black.

Will include both versions though.

Duct tape has very slight clip on one, and can be easily fixed.

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-08-18-583.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-07-16-174.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-05-50-744.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-05-48-518.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-05-47-030.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-04-31-463.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-04-30-026.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 14-55-42-672.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 14-55-08-034.jpg

attachicon.gifgame 2015-04-02 15-09-21-336.jpg

Post it up bro!

They'll be up, possibly on a new thread in an hour or so.

Along with the Hitomi textures and custom hairs.

Hey xXDeliteXx, just wondering if your still planning on opening up that other thread?

It's been up since last night

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45312-delites-doa5lr-mods/

Hello, can somebody please tell me why Bandicam and Fraps can't capture the FXAA of the game when taking screenshots? FXAA is working fine when i play though.

25580-1-1428056371.png

25580-2-1428056371.png

Those jaggies  :(

You're FXAA is working on the screenshots. 4xSSA is the setting for perfect.

Need more wet T mods.  I was wondering if they can be sweat activated or do you have to be playing on a level with water?

Sweat too, it's quite beautiful.

----------------

Can't wait until something like this is possible.

post-106208-0-44620500-1428085469_thumb.jpg

post-106208-0-61299000-1428085474_thumb.jpg

Looks like the Ayane one is, but it's unsourceable. Probably for personal use.

It'd be great if somebody'd figure out how to make the game fully moddable.  Mod tools and everything.  Introduce new characters and arenas... Can you imagine Dixie vs Tina?  Dixie giving Tina a Dixie Buster, or Miss Spencer performing the tricolor suplex on Hitomi... mmm...  Fappable material right there.

My 2 cents. I think full nude mods isnt all that fun with this much fanservice in the game. But all this wet stuff, that come up after character get sweaty/wet is so much sexier.

I agree on the much sexier thing. But, in the world of DOA the girls each have misc. careers/hobbies. The freedom and gist of finally getting to see "at least some" of the characters fully nude under a sexy outfit brings their known soft-core pinup modeling to another level.

I have a similar feeling with nude/risque mods on Skyrim. To me it seems like it must be along the lines of classic American fantasy.

But I highly respect people's non-lorefriendly mods. I as well like the freedom of dressing my character up in Skyrim as a DOA character.

It'd be great if somebody'd figure out how to make the game fully moddable.  Mod tools and everything.  Introduce new characters and arenas... Can you imagine Dixie vs Tina?  Dixie giving Tina a Dixie Buster, or Miss Spencer performing the tricolor suplex on Hitomi... mmm...  Fappable material right there.

A mod tool should be made, but it might be months. Who knows?

I still can't find out how to open the loose files.

Alright, OP updated. I'm going to Index all nude mods for the game, so if people know where to find nude mods besides here, gimme a link, and I'll add it to the OP. No Pay Sites. No Surveys. Anyone who makes a mod, lemme know, and I'll add theirs to the OP as well.

Full tutorials can be linked as well, such as how to install (I already covered that, so I'll paste it here), how to extract textures/meshes/movies/sounds/animations, how to convert them to go from the game to a program and back to the game, how to actually modify them, and things like that. Meshing tools and tutorials will always be GOLD. If you find a way to extract animations, alter them, and put them back into the game, you are officially my HERO.

Also, to anyone who makes a nude mod for DOA5LR...thank you! :) 

All nudemods yet are on GVZ. I don´t think you will find more/others elsewhere in the future. The nudemods on that chinese forum are just copy/pastes from here or GVZ.

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/21-hot-stuff/

I have mods on my thread that are more quality, in fact the textures I used are all ripped from the original console mods. And I have 7 years prior history use to Photoshop. Check em out sometime.

So how we unlock Paradise Movies? It doesn't appear to be a dlc, and I see it clearly in my game as locked. People on Steam are talking about missing stuff in the DLCs, but I see no mention of most of the stuff they're talking about in the DLCs' descriptions. :-/

I'd kinda like to know what is really in those DLCs. Everything listed on the Steam descriptions? Those exact DLCs have more stuff on consoles than PC or something?

What's really going on around here? :P

Also, the costumes you see as locked in the game, are those the only ones you can get, or is there some way to unlock more (without taking out a bank loan for DLCs)?

So how we unlock Paradise Movies? It doesn't appear to be a dlc, and I see it clearly in my game as locked. People on Steam are talking about missing stuff in the DLCs, but I see no mention of most of the stuff they're talking about in the DLCs' descriptions. :-/

I'd kinda like to know what is really in those DLCs. Everything listed on the Steam descriptions? Those exact DLCs have more stuff on consoles than PC or something?

What's really going on around here? :P

Also, the costumes you see as locked in the game, are those the only ones you can get, or is there some way to unlock more (without taking out a bank loan for DLCs)?

I'm 95.93% sure TN hasn't released all DLC for the PC yet. A LOT of costume DLC and stuff is missing currently. Hopefully, they'll be released over time. Including stuff like the last getaway bikinis and stuff.

Not even sure they can add the Engine via patch. My guess is they likely would have added it to the Arcade too, if so, and I think they wanna keep that a next-gen console Exclusive, along with particles, which might be another Soft Engine only feature.

Does anyone know where I can find this mod for Kasumi? or is this even a mod at all?

... What part are you even referring to?

Kasumi's costume. To me, it looks like the base model is the pink flower bikini one but i'm not sure.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4713786-1-2.html

theres also a black version

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4718367-1-1.html

Nice! Thanks for the link.

Archived