Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

Just thought I would report in that I bought the game today, and it seems to work flawlessly so far, on the highest settings I can make it.

Having only ever played it years and years ago sparingly on a friends console, I'm just trying to learn how to do things, and figure out what unlocks the costumes.  :)

Just thought I would report in that I bought the game today, and it seems to work flawlessly so far, on the highest settings I can make it.

Having only ever played it years and years ago sparingly on a friends console, I'm just trying to learn how to do things, and figure out what unlocks the costumes. :)

Finishing playthroughs of arcade or time attack (tag team unlocks two at a time).

When it comes to playing the game, you can't be gauranteed skillful. But It's always good to find and learn a comfortable character.

Need more wet T mods.  I was wondering if they can be sweat activated or do you have to be playing on a level with water?

Sweat too, it's quite beautiful.

----------------

Can't wait until something like this is possible.

attachicon.gif1428084925724.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_nlpzpzkjP81qzqebno1_1280.jpg

Looks like the Ayane one is, but it's unsourceable. Probably for personal use.

Ayane one is a DLC from Senran Kagura pack.

So how we unlock Paradise Movies? It doesn't appear to be a dlc, and I see it clearly in my game as locked. People on Steam are talking about missing stuff in the DLCs, but I see no mention of most of the stuff they're talking about in the DLCs' descriptions. :-/

I'd kinda like to know what is really in those DLCs. Everything listed on the Steam descriptions? Those exact DLCs have more stuff on consoles than PC or something?

What's really going on around here? :P

Also, the costumes you see as locked in the game, are those the only ones you can get, or is there some way to unlock more (without taking out a bank loan for DLCs)?

private paradise is indeed dlc. I have it in ps3/ps4 version, i think it's part of a swimsuit pack or something.

Need more wet T mods. I was wondering if they can be sweat activated or do you have to be playing on a level with water?

Sweat too, it's quite beautiful.

----------------

Can't wait until something like this is possible.

attachicon.gif1428084925724.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_nlpzpzkjP81qzqebno1_1280.jpg

Looks like the Ayane one is, but it's unsourceable. Probably for personal use.

Ayane one is a DLC from Senran Kagura pack.

Hasn't been released has it? At least for PC right?

hello guys sorry to ask this but can someone post a vid on some site of all ayane's win and lose poses nude and if it can be done boob shakeing too and show her butt alot on her win pose plz (:?

are you guys seeing my reply's ? 

hello guys sorry to ask this but can someone post a vid on some site of all ayane's win and lose poses nude and if it can be done boob shakeing too and show her butt alot on her win pose plz (:?

are you guys seeing my reply's ?
I honestly just don't think I can record high enough quality.

Hasn't been released has it? At least for PC right?

yep, i heard it's coming to PC, but without the costume destruction feature found in the PS4 and XONE versions.

I did some screenies found in my tumblr. If this were on pc we could make them nude when their clothes rip off, damn TN for making it console only.

http://galhound.tumblr.com/post/114476102876/sk-costume-dlc-is-here-yay-almost-4000-yen-lol

http://galhound.tumblr.com/post/115190025946

http://galhound.tumblr.com/post/114487374841/sk-dlc-screens-honoka-marie-rose-vs

I'm surprised nobody has done anything to Marie Rose's costume with the half jacket over the grey one-piece. Looks like it wouldn't be too hard to turn the grey part see through in comparison to the other things you guys are doing.

I'll see if I can do it for you.

Hey, i know you are busy with lots of mods, and your work is amazing by the way, I was just wondering if you've had a chance to look into this request yet?

are you guys seeing my replys?

No need for multiple thread posts. The game has costumes I only wish Skyrim had, so I uploaded a few vids for you (specifically).

That said, these are in-game outfits, not mods. I'll show you mods, though. I'm doing 3 things at once right now...

I tried to be pervy, with close-ups and such. Hopefully I got the point across.

I will upload Defeat/Victory poses with mods too [Edit: I just did ;)]. I used Natural Breast Motion for those vids. I can adjust them however you'd like, and upload fights as well, and try to have pervy close-ups there as well. ;)

Epic

Great work on Rachel's football gear xXDeliteXx. Looks like she's been in a Lingerie Football League game (yes, it's a legit thing!?!?) lol.

I'm nearly finished with my Phase 4 damaged outfit so should post it up later today if anyone's interested

Thanks! The game Tecmo Bowl is a seperate Nintendo game, I've never however seen it feature DOA characters lol.

are you guys seeing my replys?

No need for multiple thread posts. The game has costumes I only wish Skyrim had, so I uploaded a few vids for you (specifically).

That said, these are in-game outfits, not mods. I'll show you mods, though. I'm doing 3 things at once right now...

I tried to be pervy, with close-ups and such. Hopefully I got the point across.

I will upload Defeat/Victory poses with mods too [Edit: I just did ;)]. I used Natural Breast Motion for those vids. I can adjust them however you'd like, and upload fights as well, and try to have pervy close-ups there as well. ;)

Epic

wow thank you!!! looking forward to seeing what ayane vids you do next and she gets a full nude mod thx

Sadly enough, there's a few mods that I discovered earlier that I won't be getting due to them being DLC based, and I refuse to pay well over the purchase cost of the game for a few costumes.  Here's to hoping Tecmo gets their act together for the PC community.

Does anyone know where I can find this mod for Kasumi? or is this even a mod at all?

(Video in original post)

... What part are you even referring to?

Kasumi's costume. To me, it looks like the base model is the pink flower bikini one but i'm not sure.

(Link in original post)

theres also a black version

(Link also in original post)

Can anyone get this to actually work? The download doesn't seem to work for me.

I want the White one in particular.

Does anyone know where I can find this mod for Kasumi? or is this even a mod at all?

(Video in original post)

... What part are you even referring to?

Kasumi's costume. To me, it looks like the base model is the pink flower bikini one but i'm not sure.

(Link in original post)

theres also a black version

(Link also in original post)

Can anyone get this to actually work? The download doesn't seem to work for me.

I want the White one in particular.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4718339-1-1.html

There should be a link in there for it

First time I have messed with any of these programs (except PS which crashed when I went to save my work).  Anyway.  I figured I would give editing a skin a shot, I think I saw someone do a Asuka Langley type outfit but don't remember where.  I am not sure if mine looks like theirs.  I think I did everything right.  It worked in my game using umod v.2 r53.

This takes up Marie Rose's 3rd costume.

post-293664-0-68077000-1428218319_thumb.jpg

If there is any issue with posting this like it isn't allowed, I can take it down.  Hope you like it!

Marie Rose - Asuka Langley Soryu - umod.zip

Archived