Hey there kofman77 :)

Thank you very much for sharing these lovely quality bodyslide conversions :D I really do appreciate all the work that you have done! I will be looking forward to your future conversions! 

BTW, DAT Revamped DragonScale Armor is just..p...perfect! Probably the most beautiful dragonscale armor i have ever seen :D

I might be missing something, but I've downloaded the Thieves Guild Duelist Armor file but it doesn't have HDT. I'm using the replacer version so there isn't an esp, is that the problem?

I should probably mention I'm using MO, reran BS and batch built and unchecked the old TG gear except for the Karliah versions.

• 1 month later...

@kofman77

Off topic, but when is nisetanaka dropping the next bikini set?

Truth be told I'm wondering that myself. I've already converted what he sent to me but he wanted to make more parts, however he sorta ran out of ideas and got kinda stumped. I sent him back a few ideas of my own, thought said ideas were good and I haven't heard back since. I've sent him a pm to see how he's doing, but he hasn't responded yet. :(

I'll send him another pm, because at this point I want to know if he's doing alright.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, mr Kofman.
I just want to thank you for all wonderful conversion you make. All of them fits perfectly. Seriously, you're the best! :) I just want to wish you Happy New Year, good health, and never to lose interest in what you're doing :)

P.S. I download a lot  of your conversions. And soon, i upload many screenshots of your work :)

Koffman... Thank you so much for giving us your time. I really appreciate your work and devotion to it.

Here's another set by nisetanaka

Kofman has already said in the comments of that page he is working on it.  I'm super excited in fact so I outright rufse to play Skyrim until it is done! 

And to Kofman, Thank you for your sexy work! Your work is one reason I still can't get enough of this game!!

Koffman... Thank you so much for giving us your time. I really appreciate your work and devotion to it.

Here's another set by nisetanaka

Kofman has already said in the comments of that page he is working on it.  I'm super excited in fact so I outright rufse to play Skyrim until it is done! 

And to Kofman, Thank you for your sexy work! Your work is one reason I still can't get enough of this game!!

I was too excited about having another set.

No offence but 90% of these links are complete download spammer sites with more viruses than the CDC.

No offense but 100% of these links are to Mega. Perhaps you're being redirected and you have viruses on your computer. Why would only 1 person have this experience when we are all downloading Koffman's work.

hmmmmmmmm

Hello again, mr. Kofman.

Recently, i download plenty of your conversions. As i mention before, all of them are marvelous. But, back to the theme. Yesterday, i make screenshots of various outfits, and find a bug with Pandora Outfits. After installing this armor, for some unknown reasons, Blades Armor disappeared from my character. Literally. Gloves, helm, boots stay, but armor just vanished.

I uninstall Pandora Outfits and everything goes back to normal.

Few proof screenshots:

Wearing blades armor without Pandora Outfit installed:

Wearing blades armor with Pandora Outfit installed:

I don't know, how two of this armor sets can be connected, but you see a result  :-/

• 3 weeks later...

Hey kofman,

great conversions, i'm using a lot of them :-) I try also to convert other armors for me, but i got a prob in my conversions. I like it more busty, so my char has a bit more breast size :-) When i use now my conversions, i got this problem (See picture). Its not in your conversions, how can i avoid this? I use BS2, OS and NifSkope.

post-670579-0-15799200-1453547883_thumb.jpg

mr koffman , maybe its an stupid question that have bee n already asked thousand times but... do you have a way to download all of these in same time in an big pack ?

i would like all of them, but download them 1 by 1 is horrible :P  , if you have some big pack or something i can take in 1 shot that be really cool

just asking, not request