Is there any chance you could consider doing a conversion of this? It looks like pretty sweet gear but it's not CBBE, and I don't quite have the skills/patience to tackle it myself.

There's this one.

Did you try this one?

West Wind Assault HDT.rar

West Wind Combat Series_Assault Armor_v1B-31813-1B.rar

BS_GomaPeroMageRobesStandAlone.rar

PeroPeroMageRobesReplacer7B.7z

Is there any chance you could consider doing a conversion of this? It looks like pretty sweet gear but it's not CBBE, and I don't quite have the skills/patience to tackle it myself.

There's this one.

Did you try this one?

i did, for some reason it doesn't pop up in the console command when i search for it.

There's this one.

Did you try this one?

i did, for some reason it doesn't pop up in the console command when i search for it.

Did you build them in bodyslide? It looks like the actually mod is a replacer but the bodyslide file is a stand alone. 

There's this one.

Did you try this one?

Did you build them in bodyslide? It looks like the actually mod is a replacer but the bodyslide file is a stand alone. 

Still got nothing, not sure if i actually have to download the replacer or not, rather not use a replacer though.

There's this one.

Did you try this one?

That's not the one I requested. There are a couple of different mods in the "West Wind Series". I've come across a conversion of Assault Armor before, but I've never found a conversion of Misfit Mage.

There's this one.

Did you try this one?

That's not the one I requested. There are a couple of different mods in the "West Wind Series". I've come across a conversion of Assault Armor before, but I've never found a conversion of Misfit Mage.

I know it's not the one you requested but it's something. I was just trying to help.

There's this one.

Did you try this one?

Still got nothing, not sure if i actually have to download the replacer or not, rather not use a replacer though.

Then I think you could install the meshes and textures from the original mod but not the esp. Then if you run the bs files it should create their own folder, etc. If you open the preset files for the BS it will show you the output path and the folder. I needed to reinstall, so, I have yet to check this mod in game.

Um, how do I make the Valkyrie armor show up? It worked fine in bodyslide but there's just no sign of it in-game using console... and yes I have the original file.

It looks like the original file isn't packed correctly for NMM installation. You'll need to unzip it and rezip the Data folder and ESP without that "Valkyrie Armor" folder that they're currently zipped in.

Um, how do I make the Valkyrie armor show up? It worked fine in bodyslide but there's just no sign of it in-game using console... and yes I have the original file.

It looks like the original file isn't packed correctly for NMM installation. You'll need to unzip it and rezip the Data folder and ESP without that "Valkyrie Armor" folder that they're currently zipped in.

Or do it manually following the folder structure...

I sat down and searched through this topic, as well as else where, and I can't find any mention of my problem. I am currently trying to use the Chaurus Queen armor, got the gauntlets, chest, and boots working, but, the wings won't show. I have forcefully removed all equipment and had no luck getting the wings to appear, the nif doesn't have a slot associated with it, but, reading else where that shouldn't be an issue. So I am at a loss at what to do.

Edit: Further testing has the wings showing up on humans, but, doesn't on my Argonian, tested if HDT beast tails was the issue, and it wasn't even disabled still not getting any wings. So I am stumped on this.

Edit 2: Tested on Khajiit, same issue, seems some sort of interference between beast races and the wings, I suspect something to do with the tail.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit confused but do i need original mod of GomaPero Robes?

Only if you want to use the standalone version. Otherwise just building the replacer meshes will set you up just fine.

Are these for any body preset or just rosa preset?

When I convert, I try to make them fit for most presets. If your preset is on the more extreme side, clipping can still occur.

Dunno what happened. Links are working now.

if you can made cbbe hst bodyslide i have request this in other thread but no one make it

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/427-turbosnowys-enhanced-catsuit-ballet-heels/

I'm sorry but I don't take requests. I only convert outfits that personally interest me.

A bit confused but do i need original mod of GomaPero Robes?

Only if you want to use the standalone version. Otherwise just building the replacer meshes will set you up just fine.

Are these for any body preset or just rosa preset?

When I convert, I try to make them fit for most presets. If your preset is on the more extreme side, clipping can then occur.

Dunno what happened. Links are working now.

if you can made cbbe hst bodyslide i have request this in other thread but no one make it

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/427-turbosnowys-enhanced-catsuit-ballet-heels/

I'm sorry but I don't take requests. I only convert outfits that personally interest me.

is not request for you to made but for help to made it