Works, thanks :)

A few more bug reports

• Hyper Nurse probably needs a proper hand mesh too
  • Ro's Armor - tested your update, but now it shows an empty "Skimpy Nova" group (which i don't have installed) in the list, instead of adding the Ro's Armor to its group

Probably more to come (i always find something ;) )

OK the Hyper Nurse Sleeves now have the appropriate (and nicer looking) CBBE hand meshes. I also made a few slight improvements to the conversion overall to reduce any clipping issues I might have missed.

As for Ro's Armor slidergroup .xml file, I downloaded it and I can't find a damned thing wrong with it. The file continues to work for me perfectly. Color me stumped... :huh:

Alright i'll just download the Ro's conversion again and create a new MO archive, maybe it is because i simply pasted the updated version on top of the old one.

Oh and one question - how do i modify the "Hentai Pantsu" in tes5edit to not be a chest armor (without having Skyrim crash and burn)?

So the character can wear it together with the short "Simple Knit"  for example.

Oh and one question - how do i modify the "Hentai Pantsu" in tes5edit to not be a chest armor (without having Skyrim crash and burn)?

So the character can wear it together with the short "Simple Knit"  for example.

You have change the body slot number to make that possible. Thing is this has to be done in BOTH the plugin and mesh files. I'll save ya the trouble though ;). We already have an .esp fix for that mod, so making the changes is a bit of a snap for me. I'll let you know once I finish. ;)

Just downloaded the Ro's Armor again, made a new archive, same problem with the group missing the armor. I also checked the .xml files which seem to look right, so i'm also clueless why this happens.

post-134589-0-20143100-1426302182_thumb.jpg

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="Ro's Armor">
        <Member name="Ro's Armor HDT" />
        <Member name="Ro's Boots" />
    </Group>

<Group name="CBAdvanced">
	</Group>
</SliderGroups>

edit: oh maybe it's because it is called "Ro's Armor" in BS2 and not "Ro's Armor HDT" ?

And 2 new issues with the "ZZ Stuff":

• swimwear weight slider is missing
  • BS2 puts the "swimwear" into the wrong folder (game needs the ZZ stuff folder, BS2 puts it into "swimwear" IIRC)

I really like your conversions, Kofman. Especially the Valkyrie armour. Sad that it's in heavy armor( I am skilled in using light armour ). I tried using CK to convert it to Light armour but failed. Damn, I really wanted to use that armour. The hentai pants are really great too. ouo

Just downloaded the Ro's Armor again, made a new archive, same problem with the group missing the armor. I also checked the .xml files which seem to look right, so i'm also clueless why this happens.

attachicon.gifrosarmorproblem01.jpg

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="Ro's Armor">
    </Group>

<Group name="CBAdvanced">
	</Group>
</SliderGroups>

edit: oh maybe it's because it is called "Ro's Armor" in BS2 and not "Ro's Armor HDT" ?

And 2 new issues with the "ZZ Stuff":

• swimwear weight slider is missing
  • BS2 puts the "swimwear" into the wrong folder (game needs the ZZ stuff folder, BS2 puts it into "swimwear" IIRC)

Finally got off my lazy ass and made the fix available for the ZZ conversion. As for the persistent group .XML issue, have you tried scrapping the downloaded one and made you own? I'm curious if the issue still persists with a new .xml.

BTW here how Ro's Armor group .xml appears to me.

post-39353-0-64889900-1426661921_thumb.jpg

Finally got off my lazy ass and made the fix available for the ZZ conversion. As for the persistent group .XML issue, have you tried scrapping the downloaded one and made you own? I'm curious if the issue still persists with a new .xml.

BTW here how Ro's Armor group .xml appears to me.

Yep i removed the mod in MO completely, made a new archive with the fresh downloaded file, same problem.

The file that is linked on MEGA on the front page still has this bug in the 2nd line of the file \SliderSets\RosArmor.xml:

<SliderSet name="Ro's Armor">

which is missing "HDT" in its name:

<SliderSet name="Ro's Armor HDT">

And ZZ Stuff Swimwear seems to work fine now (both weight slider + output path), thanks for the update :)

edit: Just noticed the "Mammoth Lord" has the same problem like Ro's, the "HDT" name addition is missing in the group for the body armor.

Edited by guk

I'm sorry, but I think I must be going dumb and blind. The DL only contains Rosa Roundbottom body slide settings? What am I missing to get to view this awesome content?

The conversions are in 1st post of this thread.

how do u get these outfits working guys i tried crafting couple of them didn't work only got the original textures

1. install the original outfit (unless specified as standalone)
  2. install the BS2 conversion file by kofman77
  3. build the outfit in bodyslide
  4. test in game

edit: Just noticed the "Mammoth Lord" has the same problem like Ro's, the "HDT" name addition is missing in the group for the body armor.

WHOA been awhile! Done and done. I also manually re-typed the slider names in the .xml for Ro's Armor. HOPEFULLY that will do it, BUT I'm not holding my breath. :P

I keep getting point boobs with the valkyrie armor. 

Hmm dunno about why so pointy. Bra bits appear fine to me. Try adjusting your nipple values in Bodyslide? :-/

It looks fine in the preview in bodyslide but once in game it does that.

are u using hdt? that can cause that problem also if your body mesh is to old for the newer skeltons. i had a simalr problem but ti was when they where naked and there breasts started to grow from say milk mod they would get pointy and weird. redid my mesh with updated cbbe 3.4a and problem went away.

• 1 month later...

Bug Report:

Some outfits will not open the preview window in bodyslide. Outfits are listed in the spoiler.

Alyn Shir Torso
Thief Duelist Cuirass and Skimpy Version
Hot Pants Bikini, Gloves & Jacket
Inner Wear Outfit A & Cloth A
Shanoa Thigh Boots, Short & Long Skirt, & Sleeves

These are the only ones I've checked/downloaded that have this problem others so far seem fine.

Wave 2, Osare One Piece Dress, the link for the original mod actually links to the HDT Mega file :)

Very good conversions, my thanks to you kofman77 :)

Link now points to the proper webpage. Thanks for the heads up.

Bug Report:

Some outfits will not open the preview window in bodyslide. Outfits are listed in the spoiler.

Alyn Shir Torso

Thief Duelist Cuirass and Skimpy Version

Hot Pants Bikini, Gloves & Jacket

Inner Wear Outfit A & Cloth A

Shanoa Thigh Boots, Short & Long Skirt, & Sleeves

These are the only ones I've checked/downloaded that have this problem others so far seem fine.

Hmm curious. Gimme a moment while I look into it.

EDIT: Can you still generate the outfits?

Edited by kofman77