This mod looks ambitious, it's impressive. But I have a question: if you already did the Forsworn Conspiracy and sided with Madanach, will this mod recognize your status? Cause it will be kinda weird if the mod treats your character like he/she is being introduced to the Forsworn for the first time.

This mod IS ambitious. With Amourous adventures it's the bigger quest mod on loverlabs, and an overhaull for formsworns (at least we can play on their side).

Yes, if you save Madanach before the mod, he will give you a mission (a letter actually) Enquiry about the activities of the East empire company in the reach... so talking to Zenoby.

At the end of Skirmish, if you dont save Madanach, Armin will say you to do that before allowing you to learn shamanism.

It seems I have a weird overlay bug with this mod in Whiterun, for example in Breezehome or in Dragonsreach.

It only does occur when I do comeback from the valley and go to Whiterun. If I reboot the whole game and start in Skyrim and than go to Dragonsreach or Breezehome it is not there.

How is that even possible that it only occurs IN the building. Anybody knows how to fix this?

post-840980-0-93988000-1437935540_thumb.jpg

post-840980-0-52328200-1437935542_thumb.jpg

This mod IS ambitious. With Amourous adventures it's the bigger quest mod on loverlabs, and an overhaull for formsworns (at least we can play on their side).

Yes, if you save Madanach before the mod, he will give you a mission (a letter actually) Enquiry about the activities of the East empire company in the reach... so talking to Zenoby.

At the end of Skirmish, if you dont save Madanach, Armin will say you to do that before allowing you to learn shamanism.

Thanks for the answer! :)

The amount of dialogues for NPC is limited, and more by using Sexlab dialogues... it's imcompatible whith almost quests mods.

You srewed yourself by using Sexlab dialogues mod.... or you miss the trigger and Shae dialogue.

Anyway, you should remove Sexlab dialogues when you play another mod than SD+.

The amount of dialogues for NPC is limited, and more by using Sexlab dialogues... it's imcompatible whith almost quests mods.

You srewed yourself by using Sexlab dialogues mod.... or you miss the trigger and Shae dialogue.

Anyway, you should remove Sexlab dialogues when you play another mod than SD+.

No it works, I went to the wrong person and plus I forgot to go back to the INN to start the quest. I thought I could just go by hanging tree and start it. Its compatible

The mod is great though But I am not far into it yet. But this best Quest I have ever played. Its amazing cool, just needed Voices for the Speech. But the dialogue is interesting. Thank you for the mod, its great fun to test. I havnt ran into too much issues except for one of the revenge quest where the storm cloaks and nords took a while to spawn so it looked like the forsworn was just standing for no reason. But it worked when I reloaded the save and its still great.

Sexlab Dialogues is actually required I think in another sexlab mod I am using also but I would have to check to be sure, If not I will just remove it.

It's a good way you solve the problem.

Thanks.

For voices, I have no actors for voicing it, you know... and I leave the team which I was...

AFS developement is halted for now. I wait xluxlu new computer for it.

For now I'm focused on FTD and TID.

It's not a bug. It's totally voluntary.

It's the reachmagictree texture. Visit the reach, I place some of these trees in redoubts...

These trees are sacred for forsworns, particulary the tribes... the biggest one is in the valley.

Each of these tree is related to a teleportation spell.

Guest xlaw10

Armin won't speak to me after I get TPed to him after delivering the shields. He says he wants to talk, but doesn't actually let me do so. Kalydi just continues to follow me.

I've tried deleting sexlab dialogues and it hasn't helped.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is there a clear console command I can use? If it involves the setstage to 90 bit, I'm not really sure what that means, or to which quest it applies.

It's not a bug. It's totally voluntary.

It's the reachmagictree texture. Visit the reach, I place some of these trees in redoubts...

These trees are sacred for forsworns, particulary the tribes... the biggest one is in the valley.

Each of these tree is related to a teleportation spell.

Thanks I don't know much about forsworn lore or Elder Scrolls really aside from skyrim and I haven't got far in this mod yet neither. But thanks for clearing it up.

Guest xlaw10

This quest works fine....

Did you get the scene ? Mqybe you miss the trigger...

Did the follow q forsworn quest end, qnd the next begins ?

Was that in response to me. The problem I'm having is pretty much just as I describe it in the post above.

Armin won't speak to me after I get TPed to him after delivering the shields. He says he wants to talk, but doesn't actually let me do so. Kalydi just continues to follow me.

I've tried deleting sexlab dialogues and it hasn't helped.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is there a clear console command I can use? If it involves the setstage to 90 bit, I'm not really sure what that means, or to which quest it applies.

I've gone through the quests properly and in the proper order. I'm not saying your quest doesn't work properly, just that I've followed instructions and it hasn't worked for me.

Did you install the texture files ?

If yes, what kind of bodies did you use ? meshes in AFS are for CBBE.

I have the meshes and texture file installed. I also checked to make sure the texture was present in the file, and it was. Maybe it's named improperly. I use CBBE.

It doesn't look like there's a mesh for the forsworn armor in your "meshes" file.

Guest xlaw10

You get the kalydi phase, right ?

The quest end at stage 100, just after the scene.

So, Try to setstage it.

Setstage AFS2Begintribes 10 I think.

I'll try this and get back to you. Thanks for trying to help.

I have the meshes and texture file installed. I also checked to make sure the texture was present in the file, and it was. Maybe it's named improperly. I use CBBE.

It doesn't look like there's a mesh for the forsworn armor in your "meshes" file.

I have a meshe... people complained about the square tits, so I add a meshe for topless forsworn armors (all of them use the same meshe, only the exture is different).

I have a meshe... people complained about the square tits, so I add a meshe for topless forsworn armors (all of them use the same meshe, only the exture is different).

PM'd you

Guest xlaw10

You get the kalydi phase, right ?

The quest end at stage 100, just after the scene.

So, Try to setstage it.

Setstage AFS2Begintribes 10 I think.

I'll try this and get back to you. Thanks for trying to help.

I'm afraid this had no effect. I tried entering it at various points.

Armin tells me he wants to talk, the dad walks off, Kalydi follows me, and then no one has any more to say to me.