No the chest is empty when my PC goes to it. Tested it several times going from my save just before the quest. And I escaped anyway just to see if I got anything back. I did not. Was sent off to get shields naked XD 

The armour was custom armour. Might make a difference? Will reinstall and look at my load order, see if something is conflicting. Either way, thanks for getting back to me.  

When I played this mod, if you wait till Katalia finishes her talk, you get your stuff back without going to the chest.  "she throws you a backpack with your stuff in it"  (something like that.)

The chest will be empty.  If you don't let her finish and book straight to the chest you might see all your stuff.  I have had success both ways.  

That said, this Mod is VERY buggy, and needs a lot of work.  It is soo buggy that it ruins what should be a very good mod,.  Until the problems, broken quests, are fixed this Mod will fall into obscurity because it is unplayable the way it is.  Which is too bad because it has a lot of potential.

When I played this mod, if you wait till Katalia finishes her talk, you get your stuff back without going to the chest.  "she throws you a backpack with your stuff in it"  (something like that.)

The chest will be empty.  If you don't let her finish and book straight to the chest you might see all your stuff.  I have had success both ways.  

That said, this Mod is VERY buggy, and needs a lot of work.  It is soo buggy that it ruins what should be a very good mod,.  Until the problems, broken quests, are fixed this Mod will fall into obscurity because it is unplayable the way it is.  Which is too bad because it has a lot of potential.

So, you dont have difficulties to get back your gear.

In any case, your take back it...

Where is the bug ?

Getting your gear after the talk of Katalia whitout going to the chest is the Normal way !

But you can short this by going to the chest and open it...

The mod is very buggy ? No. There are some bugs, yes... but it is mostly playable.

Can you list the bugs you have ?

press " ~ " and type "help afs" or "afs1" etc. to see the list of the quests.

This one might be "afs1begin".

BTW that description in journal was for the earlier vesrsions.

Sometimes the scenes don't trigger immediately therefore you should wait for actors to get their proper positions

When I loot Madrigal, extract her eyes, the objective never completes.

Could you please tell me the quest ID and the stage linked to the objective please?

thanks in advance

If i'm not wrong

afs2sidequesteye

THe quest doesn't start after conversation with Bothela. Setatage to 20.

I collected the eyes but the quest didn't proceed. Setatage to 100.

well i much say i love your mod here so far 

i have had some bugs but not many and after the AFS2Werewolfs  no new quest startet at all it can be me who missed something

but then i startet the next part tru console command and now it works again 

really great to have the quest ID for that something many other modders could learn when it all bugs out so this here is great

so a few bumps on the way but nothing big i have tryed alot worse where nothing works 

and i really like the story behind this mod and i am looking forward to your other mod when it 

gets alittle more done, but i might check it out soon