[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi! I've been trying to install the mod all night with no success. im familiar with how to install mods to the game but for some reason the mod doesnt show up in my game at all. No traits, no actions, animations, nothing. I've installed the mod in packages as well as overrides and no success with either. not sure if im doing something wrong or just missing something entirely. i've downloaded the most recent verion from OP's patreon.

2 hours ago, omisokaa said:

install mods to the game

This particular mod needs to also be activated once a save/new game is started/loaded. Some miss that - but there should be a Kinky World Tab added to the menu wheel on the active Sim to access this.

- But -     Even without the mod activated, there should be certain objects available in build/buy.  Checking the skill activities objects for the default purple dildo will confirm the packages are being read by the game.

11 minutes ago, omisokaa said:

documents>electronic arts>the sims 3>mods>packages

Take a screenshot of the folders so we can see how you installed everything, what, and exactly where. Picture... 1,000 words... blah blah blah... you know that story.

23 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Take a screenshot of the folders so we can see how you installed everything, what, and exactly where. Picture... 1,000 words... blah blah blah... you know that story.

here you go! the other content i have installed are just sims, clothes and dexter the bear.

Capture.JPG

51 minutes ago, omisokaa said:

here you go!

Generally, that would be useless, as what is in the folder aside from KW can also be the issue, however, you are lucky. As perhaps you stated that you are familiar with installing mods, you apparently are not familiar with unzipping a 7zip file.

It is like any compressed zip file... winrar, etc, but you need 7-zip extractor or higher to open it. There are perhaps 10 packages in there.

18 minutes ago, omisokaa said:

ive never actually seen a mod with that extension before.

7zip has been around for a while. I currently use 9zip extractor. Free... opens regular winzip, 7zip, 8zip, 9zip, winrar.

Guys, please help
(sorry for mistakes, I use a translator)

I tried to change the textures of sperm effects using s3pe, but the game persistently displays standard textures.
Where are the textures loaded from, if not from the mod files?

I once changed the texture of the cum to the face and the texture of the blood after the first sex and the replacement was successful. Since then, as I do not try, the game displays these two textures, changed by me, even after many updates to the mod, but now these files do not want to change in the game.

What could be the problem?

5 minutes ago, Ravd6 said:

Guys, please help
(sorry for mistakes, I use a translator)

I tried to change the textures of sperm effects using s3pe, but the game persistently displays standard textures.
Where are the textures loaded from, if not from the mod files?

I once changed the texture of the cum to the face and the texture of the blood after the first sex and the replacement was successful. Since then, as I do not try, the game displays these two textures, changed by me, even after many updates to the mod, but now these files do not want to change in the game.

What could be the problem?

For clarity and ease, you can try 2 messages. You can post in English, but also post in your native language and we can see if our translator shows differently. )))

To your problem. Yes, those images are in one of the Kinky World packages. I believe they are in "pubic hairs"? 

You changed them and it worked? Then it stopped working? Did you update Kinky World? Did you remember to delete the cache files??? I would try deleting the cache files first.

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

For clarity and ease, you can try 2 messages. You can post in English, but also post in your native language and we can see if our translator shows differently. )))

To your problem. Yes, those images are in one of the Kinky World packages. I believe they are in "pubic hairs"? 

You changed them and it worked? Then it stopped working? Did you update Kinky World? Did you remember to delete the cache files??? I would try deleting the cache files first.

Yes, one day, for the sake of a test, I replaced two DDS images (Effect on the face, and the effect of blood) in the ONIKI_PubicHairs file, and since then the mod seems to be jammed, it is no longer possible to edit the effects. Even after updating the mod, clearing the cache, the game displays standard images, and two effects I changed.

However, I seem to have guessed what the problem is...
Perhaps this is due to the settings file that is saved to the game library as a family. All this time, I've been importing the same settings.
I just re-installed the game, and I haven't had time to test this theory yet.))

After reinstalling the game, everything worked, the textures were updated. However, my goal is to make realistic texture effects and update some of the icons. If for this you have to reinstall the game every time, then this is sad :D

Да, однажды, ради теста, я заменил два DDS изображения (Эффект на лице, и  эффект крови) в файле ONIKI_PubicHairs, и с тех пор мод как будто заклинило, больше не получается отредактировать эффекты. Даже после обновления мода, очистки кэша, в игре отображаются стандартные изображения, и два измененных мной эффекта.

Однако, я кажется догадался в чем проблема...
Возможно это из-за файла настроек, который сохраняется в библиотеку игры как семья. Все это время я импортировал одни и те же настройки.
Вот только я переустановил игру, и еще не успел проверить эту теорию.))

После переустановки игры все сработало, текстуры обновились. Однако, моя цель - сделать реалистичные текстуры эффектов и обновить некоторые иконки. Если для этого придется каждый раз переустанавливать игру, то это печально :D

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find anything relating to the issue. My animation packages are in the 'packages' mod folder, are unzipped, and I'm copy and pasting the names into KinkyWorld, but KW refuses to load them, saying that they are not found? any help with this would be appreciated thank you :)

5 hours ago, Ravd6 said:

Yes, one day, for the sake of a test, I replaced two DDS images (Effect on the face, and the effect of blood) in the ONIKI_PubicHairs file, and since then the mod seems to be jammed, it is no longer possible to edit the effects. Even after updating the mod, clearing the cache, the game displays standard images, and two effects I changed.

However, I seem to have guessed what the problem is...
Perhaps this is due to the settings file that is saved to the game library as a family. All this time, I've been importing the same settings.
I just re-installed the game, and I haven't had time to test this theory yet.))

After reinstalling the game, everything worked, the textures were updated. However, my goal is to make realistic texture effects and update some of the icons. If for this you have to reinstall the game every time, then this is sad :D

Да, однажды, ради теста, я заменил два DDS изображения (Эффект на лице, и  эффект крови) в файле ONIKI_PubicHairs, и с тех пор мод как будто заклинило, больше не получается отредактировать эффекты. Даже после обновления мода, очистки кэша, в игре отображаются стандартные изображения, и два измененных мной эффекта.

Однако, я кажется догадался в чем проблема...
Возможно это из-за файла настроек, который сохраняется в библиотеку игры как семья. Все это время я импортировал одни и те же настройки.
Вот только я переустановил игру, и еще не успел проверить эту теорию.))

После переустановки игры все сработало, текстуры обновились. Однако, моя цель - сделать реалистичные текстуры эффектов и обновить некоторые иконки. Если для этого придется каждый раз переустанавливать игру, то это печально :D

Strange. I also replaced these images and I had no problems. So, you don't need to reinstall the game every time you replace the image.

Странный. Я также заменил эти изображения, а у меня не было проблем. Так, переустанавливать не надо игру каждый раз, когда ты заменяешь изображение. 

1 hour ago, aqndxcx said:

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find anything relating to the issue. My animation packages are in the 'packages' mod folder, are unzipped, and I'm copy and pasting the names into KinkyWorld, but KW refuses to load them, saying that they are not found? any help with this would be appreciated thank you

Are BOTH animation files in the packages folder? Try typing the names directly as instructed by most animators.

1 hour ago, aqndxcx said:

both the OKW and KW files are in there. tried typing it in directly, still no luck

You have Passion also installed? They do not work together. You typed the "KW (animation name)", NOT "OKW" (animation name)?

Look here and see if any of the answers from this thread apply to your issue.

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Strange. I also replaced these images and I had no problems. So, you don't need to reinstall the game every time you replace the image.

Really strange... Now everything works, textures are replaced normally. It was enough to reinstall the game.)

Действительно странно... Сейчас всё работает, текстуры нормально заменяются. Достаточно было переустановить игру.)

1 hour ago, CG92 said:

My sims are refusing to have sex. Every time I go to wohoo they cancel, have the get dressed icon and yawn/boo. Someone help bc I'm close to uninstalling?

This is a very unique problem you are describing. I doubt there are hundreds of answers dating back to the beginning of the mod. ?

6 hours ago, CG92 said:

My sims are refusing to have sex. Every time I go to wohoo they cancel, have the get dressed icon and yawn/boo. Someone help bc I'm close to uninstalling?

This can happen if the interaction level is enabled in the Kinky settings. Then you need to do extra work to get the Sims to have sex, to get the sim to arouse, etc.
If the interaction level is disabled, then the sims have sex according to the settings of the game.

If there is an error, then you can enable debug codes and set "always agree".

Такое может происходить, если в настройках Kinky включен уровень взаимодействия. Тогда нужно дополнительно потрудится, чтобы симы начали секс, довести сима до возбуждения и т.д.
Если уровень взаимодействия отключен, то симы занимаются сексом согласно с установками игры.

Если же имеет место ошибка, то можно включить отладочные коды, и выставить "всегда соглашаться".

5 hours ago, AnnaRiley said:

I read that oniki replaced the default sleeping interaction with one which contains wet dreams. Can I revert it somehow? :(

It annoys me so much... It's so sad to delete that mod just because of that stupid feature.

While unclear on the exact details about the feature which cause annoyance, there is a couple things one can try. There is a setting for 'sleeping above the covers' when aroused.  There is always the ability to change the arousal as well - either:

1) Have sex before bed when aroused.

2) Use the debug feature to lower arousal settings (states).

3) Use NRaas Master Controller and remover the aroused moodlet.

The mod is what it is. The fact the most recent build has been made public on the Patreon site tells us the mod is likely finished. The freedom to NOT use the mod is a wonderful thing - so don't use it.

Screenshot-8.jpg.9974543bcc0a8aca6e66f033ac7bac90.jpg

38 minutes ago, landess said:

1) Have sex before bed when aroused.

2) Use the debug feature to lower arousal settings (states).

3) Use NRaas Master Controller and remover the aroused moodlet.

Do 1 or 3 actually work for you? I have found that once the KW script begins, it is runaway train. Similar to the "desperate husband" moodlet. Woohoo 5 times in a row, and it returns immediately, as KW has made the script decision that your sim must cheat to remove the negative moodlet... then receive a negative moodlet as a cheater!!! 

#2, Debug> set state to normal seems to be the only way to block a lot of the undesired KW script, once it starts. Just a PITA to have to babysit your household as I like to let them do things autonomously, but some KW scripting causes me to "helicopter" my sims now. (((