[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

11 hours ago, CarlyBoyum said:

Question for you folks. So, I've recently got a Futa to the teenage years of her life, and I've noticed that the lower half of her body is just .. well not there, like the shoes are there and the area just arround the bellybutton up is there. Legs and nether regions are mission. Does that give fixed as they transition into young adult? Or perhaps something to do with the Penis sliders? Another question would be do they function similar to the male's penises where they can become erect and/or edited in CAS?

Have you tried to: Revert to female, then change back to shemale?

I'm still a bit concerned you were able to make a child - futa....

So I've had and used this mod before, on my old computer, but now that I have a new computer I'm trying to re-install it and its not working?? I've put it in my mods --> packages folder, and I have resource.cfg in my mods folder. Am I doing something wrong? Does this mod belong in the Overrides folder? (My other mods, dexter the bear, guns, and nraas storytelling are working)

On 2/9/2019 at 6:36 PM, CarlyBoyum said:

Question for you folks. So, I've recently got a Futa to the teenage years of her life, and I've noticed that the lower half of her body is just .. well not there, like the shoes are there and the area just arround the bellybutton up is there. Legs and nether regions are mission. Does that give fixed as they transition into young adult? Or perhaps something to do with the Penis sliders? Another question would be do they function similar to the male's penises where they can become erect and/or edited in CAS?

Do you have the correct female penis package installed? You need CmarNYC's alternate female penis. There are three versions on the download page, and you need the "alternate" version.

CmarNYC Penis for female Sims : http://cmarnyc.blogspot.fr/2012/12/penis-for-females.html

6 hours ago, puregold2000 said:

So I've had and used this mod before, on my old computer, but now that I have a new computer I'm trying to re-install it and its not working?? I've put it in my mods --> packages folder, and I have resource.cfg in my mods folder. Am I doing something wrong? Does this mod belong in the Overrides folder? (My other mods, dexter the bear, guns, and nraas storytelling are working)

Do you have the Kinky World menu when you click on a sim? If you do, then you need to go to that menu and enable Kinky World.

16 hours ago, namaradus said:

You would need permission from Oniki, unless Oniki gives open permission in the OP to allow it as you would need the source code to be able to make new code for it in Xamarin or Visual Studio. You could also hack away at the dll using .NET Reflector or similar program but that's not the best way to go as you won't get any warnings that Xamarin or VS would give you if you malform the code.

Frankly, since Oniki seems to have basically abandoned this, I was asking about the second case: reverse engineering it from the packages, without permission. What would the site stance on that be? Is that forbidden by the the Lovers Lab terms?

23 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Frankly, since Oniki seems to have basically abandoned this, I was asking about the second case: reverse engineering it from the packages, without permission. What would the site stance on that be? Is that forbidden by the the Lovers Lab terms?

As long as she has that Patreon page they will see it as a chance for a public update. They can't stop you from reverse engineering it but they won't let you upload it here.

59 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

If all Patreon members halted their donation and made it very clear to Oniki that they will only resume once she releases a public version, we'd have a new one in a day or two.

Why would the people paying for the latest release care about those who don't pay and want a public release?

I was a supporter for years, then she went off on her Kinky Tales and that other project that is never going to see the light of day, while KW was left as a tangle of glitching poorly written code.

I mean, it's fine if all you're using it for to play animations, but for gameplay? It was a wreck.

Any way to increase my chances of someone saying yes to Kinky stuff? Every single time I try to start a scene, they flat out deny each other even at max intimacy. I would just use Passion to do it but the current situation is YA/T and Passion doesn't seem to allow that. When I go to pick a partner, teen's name is not listed.

23 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Why would the people paying for the latest release care about those who don't pay and want a public release?

Maybe they care that they originally supported her to work on Kinky World, and now she's gone off on some vanity project that's never going anywhere and basically abandoned the original premise of her Patreon account.

I used to support her on Patreon as well. I'm done.

I must be doing something wrong here.

I started new neighborhood with active sim.

After doing necessary to use Kinky World, I tried doing double penetration interaction.

First, I clicked a guy (one of active sim in active family), clicked the bed, kinky, woohoo, woohoo with, chose a female (2nd active sim in active family), chose anal woohoo, let it start kinky woohoo, clicked a guy (3rd active sim in active family), clicked female sim, asked to join, chose double penetration, then i get this message:

WooHooJoin.InteractionFeedback:StageRejected

Am I doing something wrong?

I have this for these settings:

WooHooAcept Auto Confirmation - Enabled

In Debug: - AlwaysAccept (Currently: ON)

I can't seem to find any traits. When The pop up "Three kinky traits can be added to (NAME)," all I see is a little dropdown menu, with nothing showing up. When I try to make a sim, none of the KW traits show up, and neither do the lifetime rewards traits. Anyone know why?

hi. love your mod best sex mod i have installed, but i"m having a problem with not be able to use the other sex animations in game like oraljob,teasing,handjob & anal. when i move the cursor over it it says no animation has been found which is strange. this is when i use the dialog option ask for. only option that i can use it ask for virginal and that one works fine, those other options are in that grey color which means that they are not working. i"m at level 4 on whohoo with my female sim and lvl 2 with my male sim. do they need to be at same level in order for them to work? i use Nrass overwatch and have disabled clean up outfits and stuck check auto reset. 

15 minutes ago, puffieey4 said:

when i click the link for version 0.37 it says that the file has been removed. how do i download the mod?

Where you logged into LL when you tried to download?

57 minutes ago, shadzisko said:

well i have a problem. i've downloaded a penis but my male sim doesnt have it. what am i doing wrong?

What exactly did you download? In order for it to work with KW, you need to use CmarNYC's default male penis. There are other mods out there that have a penis as an accessory, or as an option, but you need to use the one listed on the first post of this topic.

+CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders (Scripts not required) : http://cmarnyc.blogspot.fr/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

Also, there are several different files on the download page at that link, and you need ONE mesh, and ONE slider. From the instructions in the middle of that page:

Installation instructions - simple
To make this mod work, install ONE of each of the following:

• PenisMesh Map1 OR PenisMesh Map2 - the only difference is where on the sim's skin the penis skin is located. Each has separate packages for teen, adult/YA, and elder - you don't have to install all of them if you don't want to.
  • PenisSlidersHidden OR PenisSlidersCAS -the only difference is whether the sliders show up in CAS. Again, you don't have to install all of the sliders in the download if you don't want to. If you don't want the penis to morph at all, don't install any of them.
  • ONE of the MorphingPenisScripts, depending on your game patch version - if you don't want the in-game penis options on male sims, don't install this.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:20 AM, Handsome92 said:

not be able to use the other sex animations in game like oraljob,teasing,handjob & anal. when i move the cursor over it it says no animation has been found

Each animation defines which position it is an animation for. You likely do not have any animations installed that provide those positions.

If you don't have it already, I would recommend installing these animation packs at a minimum:

On 2/14/2019 at 9:09 PM, jenyeah said:

I must be doing something wrong here.

I started new neighborhood with active sim.

After doing necessary to use Kinky World, I tried doing double penetration interaction.

First, I clicked a guy (one of active sim in active family), clicked the bed, kinky, woohoo, woohoo with, chose a female (2nd active sim in active family), chose anal woohoo, let it start kinky woohoo, clicked a guy (3rd active sim in active family), clicked female sim, asked to join, chose double penetration, then i get this message:

Am I doing something wrong?

I have this for these settings:

If you have Always Accept set to On, then it might be that you do not have animations for double penetration installed.

I think that, without Always Accept, another sim joining in when woohoo is already in progress requires a decently high enough relationship between all three participants. Also, the new sim needs to be in a good enough mood to join in. If their happiness level is yellow or red, they might not be willing to participate at all.

With the message saying that it was rejected, which sim's icon is on the message. That will tell you which sim is rejecting the idea. Was it the new male? The female? The original male?

One thing that you might try is to select the female, and have her invite the second male to join, instead of having him ask if he can join. If she just walked up to him and asked him for woohoo, would he accept?

And remember, when he is joining in, he is not just joining her, he is also joining the first male. In your mind, the two males are not going to be having homosexual sex with each other, and in KW, having him join in will not mark them as having woohooed with each other and will not change their gender preferences, but they are still going to participating in a sex act that does involve the other. How high is their relationship level? Do they dislike each other? Barely know each other? Best friends? That level will impact their willingness to join in or allow the other to join.

On 2/13/2019 at 12:26 PM, Shiori栞 said:

Any way to increase my chances of someone saying yes to Kinky stuff? Every single time I try to start a scene, they flat out deny each other even at max intimacy. I would just use Passion to do it but the current situation is YA/T and Passion doesn't seem to allow that. When I go to pick a partner, teen's name is not listed.

First, you can "cheat" and use the Kinky World > Debug... menu to set Alway Accept. Then any sim will accept a kinky request.

If you don't like how cheaty that feels, then there are several factors that effect whether two sims are willing to do kinky stuff. The first thing to look at is how comfortable they are with exhibitionism. If they both have 0 levels of exhibition skill and do not have the exhibitionist trait, then they will be very reluctant to accept kinky sex. I have noticed when two sims are in a room that has other sims in it, even clicking on a remote location in an empty room will have them rejecting the request. However, if you get both of them into an empty room, they are more likely to accept the request.

A second factor is how aroused the two sims are. They need to get worked up to be willing to woohoo. Try having them kinky kiss, exchange some kinky talk, tease, etc. After a bit of that, they are more willing to engage in kinky acts. In the current public build, you can also have the two down a few bar drinks, which will lower their inhibitions. You can also have them take the pills that will make them horny, or can have one of the sims spike a drink with the pills and take the drink to the other sim. A bit after they drink that, the drugs will kick in, and they will be more willing to engage in kinkiness.

Another factor is how high their woohoo skill levels are. The higher a sim's level is with that, the more likely they are to accept a request.

Finally, there is an invisible "corruption" level, that KW adds to sims, as they engage in various activities. The more a sim has been exposed to receiving or sending kinky selfies, or to watching or providing kinky webchats, etc, then the higher their corruption level, and the more likely they will be to do kinky stuff.