[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

There is no way to know...

We are in the 3.75 build while in Patreon they are in the 3.91.... let's hope we get a new public build in new year :( 

I will keep my fingers crossed for an update by the new year! I don't have Patreon so right now i'm stuck at v0.37. ?

On 11/10/2018 at 3:02 PM, shar181 said:

I didn't either, but apparently theres a difference in which animations and exhibition interactions they get. x.x I just used that setting to guarentee my sim's daughter would be futanari, so I'll be able to test it myself in a few (sim) weeks!

Ack, I set futanari chance to 100% because I wanted to try this out. My sim family just had triplets, and all three are futanri. ?

On 4/11/2018 at 06:30, mrinku said:

GraphicalXTC è quasi certamente il tuo problema qui. Molto probabilmente entrambe le mod sono innescate quando le interazioni sessuali vengono provate e si susseguono l'una sull'altra.

In sostanza, non ci si può aspettare che UN MOD che sostituisca WooHoo alla vaniglia con scene di sesso a lavoro, a meno che non siano state progettate per funzionare insieme. 

Scegliere.

help... I a problem with the game...  at the start to the game, i open a window with the inscription "HAS BEEN VERIFIED AN ERROR DURING STARTUP. SEE THE FILE . LOG FOR FURTHER  DETAILS"  I do not know how to do it.... would you give me a hand? what should i do?

My teen boys always refuse to have sex, even though the teen action option has been activated in both KW and with Master Controller, and even though the autonomy level has been disabled and their relationship is at 100 as love interest.  I had to order my main to rape the other in order to get some action going.

Also, when you request professional services and the hustler shows up, he too refuses to engage in any KW action, even though he's been paid for it.

why is it that when i try to buy drugs (or anything for that matter) from the online store it takes away the simoleons but nothing shows up in the inventory? i checked family inventory too and nothing is there? But then when I buy drugs/pills from the grocery store it shows up in my inventory. but its kinda annoying because 1) they aint got weed in the grocery store and 2) things are more expensive there than on the online store ,

10 minutes ago, simsleah0620 said:

why is it that when i try to buy drugs (or anything for that matter) from the online store it takes away the simoleons but nothing shows up in the inventory? i checked family inventory too and nothing is there? But then when I buy drugs/pills from the grocery store it shows up in my inventory. but its kinda annoying because 1) they aint got weed in the grocery store and 2) things are more expensive there than on the online store ,

Check your mailbox, everything you buy online will be there.

14 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Check your mailbox, everything you buy online will be there.

just tried buying things and I checked my mailbox after the simoleons were subtracted and there's no option to get mail :/ do you think I might have to wait a little bit like how it is when you buy things in real life online?

18 minutes ago, simsleah0620 said:

just tried buying things and I checked my mailbox after the simoleons were subtracted and there's no option to get mail :/ do you think I might have to wait a little bit like how it is when you buy things in real life online?

I think you need to wait but I don't know how long ^^' I bought some things online and I completely forgot about them, they were in the mailbox when I paid the bills.

I think they should arrive in the morning.

12 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

I think you need to wait but I don't know how long ^^' I bought some things online and I completely forgot about them, they were in the mailbox when I paid the bills.

I think they should arrive in the morning.

ah right thats most likely it!! thank you~

I forgot to say but actually before tried to order things again after you answered me, there was already an option to get mail and when I clicked it the birth control came into my inventory n I had ordered them a few simdays ago so I think I just have to wait lol

3 hours ago, grallonsphere said:

My teen boys always refuse to have sex, even though the teen action option has been activated in both KW and with Master Controller, and even though the autonomy level has been disabled and their relationship is at 100 as love interest.  I had to order my main to rape the other in order to get some action going.

Also, when you request professional services and the hustler shows up, he too refuses to engage in any KW action, even though he's been paid for it.

Teens generally start with no interest in sex and zero short term and long term arousal. It stays zeroed until they reach a random maturity date (which can be very soon, or quite late in their ageing); engaging in the usual kinky and romantic activities can build arousal, but at a much reduced rate before maturity.

I don't know of any way to induce maturity, but arousal can be added through cheats.

Use the debug menu options to check on arousal and maturity.

Having said that, I can't discount some bug, or problem in your setup.

On 11/12/2018 at 5:51 PM, simsleah0620 said:

Fun fact: elixir consignment stores sell drugs dirt cheap.

if someone is interested here i discovered the drug cheats:

stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_DrugDealing 10

stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_SpeedDealing 10

stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_WeedDealing 10

stats.set_skill_level AdultMajor_ MDMADealing 10

hope it helps.. :)

On 11/4/2018 at 1:50 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Sure thing. To clarify, if you use Nraas Story Progression with the Money module, that allows a sim to own multiple lots in the same town. The lots that the sim does not actively live on will be rented out to another household, and the sim that owns them will receive a rent payment each day.

If you want a rent lot to not be rented out, then click on a wall or foundation of the house on the lot, and choose Nraas > Story Progression... > Lot Options. There is an option on that list for "Household: Rentable". If the value of that is "true", then it can be rented out to another household, and if it is "false", then it will not be rented out. If the household is rented out and you change the value to "false", then as I recall, the renters will move out.

For more on SP rentals: https://www.nraas.net/community/StoryProgression-FAQ-Money#What-are-rental-properties-and-how-are-they-handled-by-the-mod

Okay, I tried this and it didn't work.  Random sims still keep moving into my brothel.  In the nraas documentation I found this:

In Phase Fifteen of the mod, the concept of Rental Properties was introduced.

• The mod uses the "Real Estate" functionality added with the World Adventures Patch to simulate you owning multiple lots around town.

I don't have World Adventures.  Maybe that's why it doesn't work?  I do see the Purchase Rental Lot option under Real Estate, though.

On 11/12/2018 at 11:50 AM, simsleah0620 said:

ah right thats most likely it!! thank you~

I forgot to say but actually before tried to order things again after you answered me, there was already an option to get mail and when I clicked it the birth control came into my inventory n I had ordered them a few simdays ago so I think I just have to wait lol

When you order drugs, or birth control pills, or condoms, from online shopping, they will always arrive in the next morning's mail delivery. I have always seen the mail arrive sometime around 9am, but sometimes it is earlier. The mailman/mailwoman will always deliver to your mailbox, along with bills, love notes or gifts from other sims, etc.