[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I'm having a hard time trying to figure a script error, that is preventing KW to inject into my game. It triggers when I invite a sim and his son (a toddler) to live together. After that, when I save and load, Kinky World fails to inject.

Here is the script error log:

<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
  <ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.5.2 (390)

SimData.Perform: Exception Tracker: 0
System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00012 ldfld.u1   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Perform () ()
#1: 0x00003 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.SimData+Task:Perform () ()
#2: 0x00006 callvirt   in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Task:Simulate () ()
#3: 0x0001e callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>

I have all the packages installed. Can anyone help me to fix this issue?

I have a, hopefully, simple question. I've created multiple smaller schools for OKW's High School feauter, as per recommendation of the OKW wiki, but only the first school I registered had the OKW NPCs assigned to them. While I can set all the position with regular NPC sims, I have neither enough, nor fitting NPCs for this in my town. So my question would be how I can dublicate or create my own NPCs for those extra schools.

I have version 1.67 of sims3, currently cannot get this mod to work no matter what i fucking try... Starting to actually get pissed, i have everything downloaded in the right place and yet.... Nothing shows up, start a new game... Delete the cache files the wiki tells me to and even wait a whole ingame two days... I have the most recent build version of 1.37 for this mod and yet nothing shows up at all -.- someone help please

19 hours ago, Hellraiser2000 said:

I have version 1.67 of sims3, currently cannot get this mod to work no matter what i fucking try... Starting to actually get pissed, i have everything downloaded in the right place and yet.... Nothing shows up, start a new game... Delete the cache files the wiki tells me to and even wait a whole ingame two days... I have the most recent build version of 1.37 for this mod and yet nothing shows up at all -.- someone help please

When you click on your sim , have you kinky world menu ? , if yes , enable kinky world and wait 2/3 hours sims  ;)

On 10/18/2018 at 5:10 AM, DerPeter said:

I have a, hopefully, simple question. I've created multiple smaller schools for OKW's High School feauter, as per recommendation of the OKW wiki, but only the first school I registered had the OKW NPCs assigned to them. While I can set all the position with regular NPC sims, I have neither enough, nor fitting NPCs for this in my town. So my question would be how I can dublicate or create my own NPCs for those extra schools.

Yes you can choose or create a npc for these jobs but only one problem , for the nurse "ingrid van houten" this is a kw npc only for this job , not others npcs or townies for this job.

Just try only one nurse in one school and no nurse in others schools , maybe it work ? i don't know , just an idea  ;)

On 10/16/2018 at 6:13 PM, HappyTrails186 said:

I have this installed and have 2 questions.

Which version of the penis for female sims do I install to get futa to function and how can I make AI do exhibition less often?

For futa, you need to use the one labeled as "Download alternate bottoms". That should download a zip file named " cmar_FemalePenis.zip". Do not use the "default replacement" or the "accessory" version.

On 10/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, DerPeter said:

I have a question about this. How many teens do you have in your town? If you have, for example, 8 teens, you could have a school with 8 students, 1 teacher, 1 principal, 1 janitor, and 1 nurse. With a large enough classroom, that would work for up to 16 teens at once (assuming a self imposed limit of 20 sims on the lot). I think that 16 teens in town at once is only going to happen with a very large sim population.

Set the lot type to no-visitors, and you won't have random adults hanging out reading books or playing on the computers, which in my experience is both annoying and uses up unnecessary resources. The visitors don't really add anything to the game, they just do random stuff.

I did notice that the wiki also states the author hadn't really tried it out, so multiple schools may not really be supported.

On 10/14/2018 at 11:11 PM, dlarlQma said:

This is what I get whenever I try to download.

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

What browser are you using for this?

I'm having a problem. Whenever I try to do any of the animations, the animations won't play. The sim will, for example, walk towards the bed, then teleport back and the action will be gone from the queue. Also most of the menus seem to be displayed in some sort of "code format" (for lack of better words) e.g. "woohooproxy.getwoohoostage.positions". Also whenever I try to have the sim watch a kinky video on the PC, he sits down at the PC, then teleports a few feet away. Only other mod I have installed is nraas overwatch, but I've set stuck check to false and set the outfit thing to false like it said.

1 hour ago, horsepenis420 said:

I'm having a problem. Whenever I try to do any of the animations, the animations won't play. The sim will, for example, walk towards the bed, then teleport back and the action will be gone from the queue. Also most of the menus seem to be displayed in some sort of "code format" (for lack of better words) e.g. "woohooproxy.getwoohoostage.positions". Also whenever I try to have the sim watch a kinky video on the PC, he sits down at the PC, then teleports a few feet away. Only other mod I have installed is nraas overwatch, but I've set stuck check to false and set the outfit thing to false like it said.

Have you installed additional animation packages? I don't think any useful animations come with KW.

Do the animation packages show up as registered? If you click on a sim then choose Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo, what number is shown with Packages?

For the menu issue, what language is your installation of Sims 3 configured for? Is it possible that there are no menu translations into your language?

My whore has some problems with the brainpower of her customers. The bar where she's working has some rooms with beds and mostly without sims but almost all cuatomers try to woohoo in the main bar area about five times in a row, complain that there are other sims around and try the same room again until they finally choose a more private spot. My girl has no chance to intervent and she's losing lots of time and money.

Is there a way to stop that nonsense except for changing the privacy settings? I don't want them to woohoo all over the place, that's what I've made the rooms for.

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Você pode me ajudar tenho dificuldade de encontrar mods que pegue na versão do meu jogo 

E também fiquei interessada por alguns mods mas não sei se é para a minha versão ou não 

Se você puder me ajudar te agradeço são ele ( mod de menstruação,estupro stripper, prostituição, são alguns dele mas eu não acho os arquivos para baixar e também algumas animações que pegue na versão 1.63 se você puder fazer uma lista te agradeço muito .

21 hours ago, Trance said:

My whore has some problems with the brainpower of her customers. The bar where she's working has some rooms with beds and mostly without sims but almost all cuatomers try to woohoo in the main bar area about five times in a row, complain that there are other sims around and try the same room again until they finally choose a more private spot. My girl has no chance to intervent and she's losing lots of time and money.

Is there a way to stop that nonsense except for changing the privacy settings? I don't want them to woohoo all over the place, that's what I've made the rooms for.

You could try hanging out in a room where a bed is. Sometimes that works, and customers will walk to you before soliciting you. Other times, your sim will have an action pop up from the customer, and she will go to them. It is annoying, but that is the best I've found.

I've also had customers solicit my sim somewhere private, and then spend 5 minutes walking all the way across to the lot to a room full of people and then get upset that they aren't in private. :(

4 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

You could try hanging out in a room where a bed is. Sometimes that works, and customers will walk to you before soliciting you. Other times, your sim will have an action pop up from the customer, and she will go to them. It is annoying, but that is the best I've found.

I've also had customers solicit my sim somewhere private, and then spend 5 minutes walking all the way across to the lot to a room full of people and then get upset that they aren't in private. :(

That's pretty much what I'm doing and still they act like idiots. Sure, their blood is needed elsewhere but some basic logic should be possible. ?

15 hours ago, Ladyl2000 said:

Hi, Im having problem..when i try to enabled rapist it stay stuck on disbled...Help please and thank you

To enable the rapist service to work you also need to enable rape. Check if both settings have been set.

The reason it's been done like that is to allow rape but to not have the random burglar-style rapists.

I was unable to set flags on the Player sim using Debug but on others it would work. 

Example: if i were to try to set the Playing Sim To aroused. it wouldn't work. and they don't seem to get aroused really ever. no matter how much nudity or how much romantic stuff happen. So im thinking in general it can't be set for some reason. Tho on NPCS this work both automatically and manually from the debug menu.

Any idea what to do?