[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

So I posted about this before but I might have narrowed it down to the possibility of pregnancy causing the game to freeze but It could be anything, I’m not super great with mods and things. What happens is the time and sim will be frozen but background animations and ambient noise continues usually this happens at the same time every time I restart the game even if I reset the sims it’ll happen around they time. I don’t know if there’s something I can do weither that is turning off kinky pregnancy somehow how or another mod perhaps?

17 hours ago, mrinku said:

They appear from seed spawns, not as buy objects. You CAN order them online for mail delivery.

That is the thing, when I try to order, the plant its not even there, and when i try to buy the seed, I lost the simoleons but don't get the seed. It vanishes. I downloaded multiple times the last version, and install and uninstall but it keeps happening. There is anything else i can do?

3 hours ago, aynasm said:

That is the thing, when I try to order, the plant its not even there, and when i try to buy the seed, I lost the simoleons but don't get the seed. It vanishes. I downloaded multiple times the last version, and install and uninstall but it keeps happening. There is anything else i can do?

As mrinku said: mail delivery. Delivery within 24 hours then go and have your sim check the mail box.

And that plant thing is the seed; if you wait for it to dry you get the stuff to smoke, if you plant it (Gardening Skill 7) you get the bush and can harvest it.

not sure if bug reports go here, anyway

i created a save without having kw 0,375 initialized and when the autonomous moving sims visit the toilet, they get stuck until i manually uncheck the toilet symbol in the queue.

when i activate kw it works again.

ive also created a new save without kw in the mod folder and deleted all cache files and the problem did not appear.

edit: actually nvm. 

after digging through the change logs

v380: "Fixed: Sims don't get stuck anymore when using toilet if KW is disabled."

19 hours ago, sgtpeppers47 said:

So I posted about this before but I might have narrowed it down to the possibility of pregnancy causing the game to freeze but It could be anything, I’m not super great with mods and things. What happens is the time and sim will be frozen but background animations and ambient noise continues usually this happens at the same time every time I restart the game even if I reset the sims it’ll happen around they time. I don’t know if there’s something I can do weither that is turning off kinky pregnancy somehow how or another mod perhaps?

I had what appears to be this bug, and was unable to find a good solution. In my case it was one particular pregnant townie Sim. As soon as she went into labour, the town froze as you described. I could avoid it by changing towns (going to The Future or overseas) but the only other fix I could work out was to delete the Sim. Resetting her did not have any effect, but you can try that (Just because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you!).

In my case the father was a Plumbot that had impregnated her through rape, so I assumed all that had something to do with it. I did a test game that revealed other issues that appear to come up with plumbot/human babies (the pregnancy progressed and the child was born, but became invisible when they aged up to toddler).

Since it has only ever come up the once in a LOT of getting-townies-knocked-up gaming under this build,  I put it down to Plumbot shenanigans.

It's worth noting that KW doesn't really affect the pregnancy or birth, just the conception. But it does allow parents to conceive that normally couldn't (like close relatives and pet/Sim), and that may well cause underlying issues.

OR

It could actually be a vanilla Sims 3 bug, or one caused by another mod.  I run fairly light (NRaas Master Controller, Decensor and Overwatch, CMarNYC penis and nude mods) so I doubt it's caused by other mods.

EDIT: I did some searching and it does appear to be a rare vanilla bug. Doesn't mean KW had nothing to do with it. It's likely the baby or parents somehow have corrupt information, so that when the game goes to create the kid it falls over. If you can identify the pregnant Sim (NRaas Master Controller is handy for this, using the Demographic search from the menu you get by clicking on Town Hall. Search on Moodlet and select Pregnant, which will list all Sims who have progressed to getting the moodlet) then try resetting them AND the father (NRaas MC can again tell you this) and seeing if that works. If the Sim or pregnancy is not important to you, you could cease the pregnancy or delete the Sim.

Let's see...

Yesterday, or 2 days ago or something, I suddenly got another script error.

It happens when I try to do: Sim -> NRAAs -> Master Controller -> Intermediate -> Long Term Relationship: By Category -> Choose something.

It gives me:

NRaas.MasterController

Script Error

Full Name of Sim

Full Name of Sim

This happens every sims of active family to check relationship on anyone/everyone in the neighborhood.

So, I tested removing everything that is related to KW.

And guess what....

Sim -> NRAAs -> Master Controller -> Intermediate -> Long Term Relationship: By Category -> Choose something, works fine without any NRAAS Scrtip Error.

Maybe KW and NRAAS mods still not compatible with each other?

So, I uploaded the 7zip file of script errors.

Anyone can help me with this?

Sims 3 Script Errors.7z

Hello, this mod is very usefull but I have some problems. I have such huge lags and I cant even play, i have some mods from NRaas and it gives me some errors and when i send my sim to the bed She was jumping from toilet to the bed, where she was before. I would like to play this mod but I need something to reduce this huge lags. Is here anyone to help me? :/

Hello, This mod works very good expect one thing! When my sim wants to have sex with a dog it says the dog dick couldnt be found or loaded ( i dont remember) and it said something about a outfit also with lots of random numbers like 453654746578. how do i fix it! very annoying

20 hours ago, Kiara S said:

And also everytime my sim is about to have sex with anybody it makes her get dressed and not do the sex. please help me

That sounds like a possible conflict with NRaas Overwatch. Make sure you follow the instructions at the top of this thread about switching off auto-reset and a few other settings.

The dog penis one is new to me... the files for that are in the basic KW mod and don't need any extras. Possibly the pet sex animations are missing?

What other mods, if any, are you running, and what expansion packs are in play?

On 6/26/2018 at 12:24 AM, FutureLover said:

Hello, this mod is very usefull but I have some problems. I have such huge lags and I cant even play, i have some mods from NRaas and it gives me some errors and when i send my sim to the bed She was jumping from toilet to the bed, where she was before. I would like to play this mod but I need something to reduce this huge lags. Is here anyone to help me? :/

Some settings in NRaas Overwatch need to be switched off, as per the top of thread instructions. That *might* be causing the jumping effect. 

KW has a lot of overhead (the mod is doing a LOT of stuff under the hood) and that may be too much for your setup if you're also running other mods that do the same, like NRaas Story Progression. Technically the two are compatible, but I've always had problems getting both to run together and basically no longer bother. KW has its own story progression functions, but how those interact with other mods and vanilla is poorly documented at the moment (get used to that. KW is very much an ongoing alpha build).

Are you running the current build? Lag reduction has improved a great deal over the last few updates.

Are you running a new save? KW (and other mods which do a lot of stuff) doesn't play well with being added to a long running save. Unfortunately, Sims 3 is prone to corruption and lag the longer you play it. This has nothing to do with KW, but the more stuff that it has to track, the worse that gets.

What town are you running? If it's a hot mess like Isla Paradiso that is already a lagfest due to sloppy design, KW or NRaas Story Progression will NOT help matters.

I suggest you start a new save on a small, stable town and see how it compares. Don't forget to also clear caches while adding content or changing saves (general Sims 3 advice). You may also want to switch off some of the expansion packs, or at least turn off some of their features. I don't run with Into the Future or Supernatural unless I want to use something from them, and often switch off Seasons and Pets.

Hello.
Although now I can almost use Kinky World, I still have some questions about her subjects, some shadows, functions that I have difficulty understanding the operation.
First of all, I would like to know about the option of menstrual rules.
When I click on ovulatory or follicular for my sims, nothing happens. Neither moodlet nor message on the top right warning my simsette she can get pregnant. Is this normal?
Then, is there no option for the school kinky world, so that the sims can go to the gala of the school? I built a ballroom but when my sims go, the action is canceled soon after and it basically says that there is no ballroom.

I saw on the explanation of the mod that Tom Peeping could rip the skirts of simsettes sometimes, but it never does and even if I integrate it to the active family, there is no interaction that allows him to do it.
Apart from going to mate the sims by the window, he does just that.
I'd like to know about the Mod's NPC's, what function and usefulness they have in the game and whether they may appear otherwise when spamming, apart from Tom Peeping, Harold, and others related to school.
In fact, I could not help but smile and laugh when I saw the NPC Dominique StrausKan. ?

Still in the option of NPCs, there are bad dogs but why are not there bad horses?
About animals, why does not there exist special features related to the mod like the sims for animals?

In the settings, I noticed an option, Human / Featherbots Hybridization.
Is it so that the sims that crackle with a featherbuck will make a baby half human half featherbots or it's just for a human to reproduce with a featherbots.
Concerning interspecies pregnancy, there is 3 possibility. Human, animal and Randomn. However, I already tried, and it made me a sims all black and all dark.
To have a baby werewolf with the mod, it must be sims M and animal F or sims F and animal M?

Regarding cannabis, are there any diseases that are linked with? In the end, the sim is completely sick? Something like that?
And finally I downloaded on Patreon the latest version hotfix but I do not have the trait cheater, I have the trait with the sim who likes to cheat his partner but not the trait cheater.

I know, I have a lot of questions, but I prefer to ask to better understand and use the mod.?

Honestly. I don't think mine is working...I'm trying to see how others do it on youtube but it isn't going into my logic. I don't know if it's just me or the mod doesn't go through. Please if anyone still responds to this. I don't know if I have the right version and I have it installed ( like all of them Amar, Mike, and L6 ) but the option doesn't show up! But if I'm right is it because I'm on a bigger town map? Or is it me in general. I just want the experience. ? 

13 minutes ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

I should have read the other comments if they have the same problem. Forgot. 

Where did you download the mod? I tried clicking on the mod and animations and don't get anything! Was it removed?

I actually got it here. The 0.37 download today. And from the research and info it seems like people right now ( this year ) are having issues. Even mine doesn't work but I'm not giving up. I think you're onto something about it removed. It could be since it only worked for 2015 users. But otherwise I'm looking for some answers from the mods. I have to probably move towns too from reading other comments. I'm just as confused as you're right now. 

Links: But the Mike 24 I think hasn't updated yet.

15 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

I actually got it here. The 0.37 download today. And from the research and info it seems like people right now ( this year ) are having issues. Even mine doesn't work but I'm not giving up. I think you're onto something about it removed. It could be since it only worked for 2015 users. But otherwise I'm looking for some answers from the mods. I have to probably move towns too from reading other comments. I'm just as confused as you're right now. 

Firstly, welcome to KW.

Secondly, there ARE no moderators for this thread, only other people who may or may not be able to help.

KW definitely works for current users... the last public build was only five months ago. BUT it is a mod with high overheads, and as with all Sims 3 mods it can conflict with other mods you have in place.

There could also be issues with adding it to an existing save, again as with any Sims 3 mod.

Could you please describe your computer specs and what (if any) other mods you're running? That might help us pick up where the problem may lie.

Oh, and just had a thought... you ARE running Sims 3, aren't you? Because this is not a  Sims 4 mod.

There needs to be a way to make it harder to have sex I want some challenge.

I'm sorry but I had to say it. Its a great mod but why have dialog if it turns the game into one big orgy?

You don't need to hook up and work hard for sex just step out of your front door.

One last thing... I feels like the sex is way out of story you can't hit on someone and get them to like you but every other NPC is getting more ass then a public toilet seat.

If you don't fix it... Your Sims is the only one not getting as much sex...

Sorry I was trying to help not to spit on a WIP I mean well Just want you to think about it.