[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 6/3/2018 at 3:35 AM, 814661 said:

Standard Autonomy is set to Low, KW Autonomy is usually set to high (though i tried it with low and disabled aswell already, no difference). Running no other mods other than pretty much all big NRAAS Mods. Using the latest public version. Its also worth noting that it seems to be happening with everyone in town, even if one NPC asks another. 

I run with standard Autonomy as high (default). Try changing that, perhaps?

17 hours ago, LucyMoon said:

I seem to be having an issue. I have the latest KW update and I keep getting these error popups. Anyone else having this issue?

error.png

Never seen it, but not sure I've ever done a hard reset of a sim either (Resetting usually seems to fix stuff okay). I assume you must have done something to Mr Monty? By any chance are you using a mod like NRaas Overwatch? 

2 hours ago, mrinku said:

Never seen it, but not sure I've ever done a hard reset of a sim either (Resetting usually seems to fix stuff okay). I assume you must have done something to Mr Monty? By any chance are you using a mod like NRaas Overwatch? 

Yes I am. I haven't touched Monty though :/ it seems to be doing it for many different sims and wont stop

How do I make the couples in town have sex? I always recive the message of someone being neglected by the partner, but even when they are together the woohoo solo. Is there any config to make them get hornier faster so they woohoo each other? 

46 minutes ago, Ipc said:

I know you probably answered this a million times by now but, what do i have to turn on to make the sims auto accept a kinky proposal?

Some functions have been shifted to the KW Debug menus. The "always accept" flag can be changed using those.

You may also need to turn off autonomy in order to get a Sim to want to ask.

Need help: I have like 6 Sims in my household. And of all the Sims, only one YA Female has the bottom half of her missing when she's naked. The other females (1 other YA and the other an adult) are fine. Their bottoms are there when naked. I tried changing her outfit and that didn't work. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, SimsFreak89 said:

Need help: I have like 6 Sims in my household. And of all the Sims, only one YA Female has the bottom half of her missing when she's naked. The other females (1 other YA and the other an adult) are fine. Their bottoms are there when naked. I tried changing her outfit and that didn't work. Any ideas?

Is she, or have you somehow made her, a shemale?

Or

Is she pregnant?

Alternatively, it could just be good old Sims 3 save or outfit corruption. Try forcing her non-KW naked outfit by bathing or showering and see if that fixes it. If not, try deleting the Naked outfit (NRaas Master Controller is handy for that) and then showering to force it to remake it.

What naked outfit mods (if any) are you using?

On 6/6/2018 at 4:59 AM, mrinku said:

Or

Is she pregnant?

Alternatively, it could just be good old Sims 3 save or outfit corruption. Try forcing her non-KW naked outfit by bathing or showering and see if that fixes it. If not, try deleting the Naked outfit (NRaas Master Controller is handy for that) and then showering to force it to remake it.

Nope, no shemale. And not pregnant. I have the Cmar EA details skin one. Should I just try to re-download or try a different one?

I uninstalled the sims 3 ages ago, but might reinstall it. Can one of you tell me more about the cuckolding in this mod? Does it actually work? Does it feature things like forced-bi, jealousy and creampie clean-up? Just asking because I am wondering if it's worth downloading this again. I hate origin, it never saves my password and installing/uninstalling is a pain in the ass.

10 minutes ago, Kadebostany said:

I uninstalled the sims 3 ages ago, but might reinstall it. Can one of you tell me more about the cuckolding in this mod? Does it actually work? Does it feature things like forced-bi, jealousy and creampie clean-up? Just asking because I am wondering if it's worth downloading this again. I hate origin, it never saves my password and installing/uninstalling is a pain in the ass.

I usually tell Origin to keep me logged in, and my computer will also ask me if I want to save my password on stuff. I also had to uninstall and reinstall my game because only 2 out of 7 of my EP were being recognized on my computer and in my game library. BUT, they were showing up on my launcher and in game. But my game was crashing a lot. it could be too that apparently my GPU needs updating, but it is very possible I think that w/ the other games not being recognized that that could have been it. I fixed it on my computer, and then I did it all again on my husband's computer (Mods and all) and I got to play for like 5 hours last night with no crashing. :)

On 6/6/2018 at 4:59 AM, mrinku said:

Or

Is she pregnant?

Update: I have to be honest; I had no clue what futanari was on the Kinky settings, so I looked it up. Didn't know that meant hermaphrodite. ?? So I thought to check up on what you were saying about shemale and I thought to try to see about doing a sex change at the hospital. Sure enough, Penectomy appeared. I clicked on one of the other girls and penectomy did not show. Sooo needless to say she got her penectomy and she now has a visible nude bottom lol. And I also put 0 chance for futanari. ? Thanks for your help.

when using the show pussy/ask to show pussy interaction, an animation plays with the sim reaching out and touching the other sim's pussy. is there any chance of this ever being relevant to gameplay? like maybe an arousal gain multiplier for the shim being shown based on arousal level of the sim showing her pussy, accompanied by a message in the top right like "Wow, [sim name]'s pussy is a little moist." if the showing sim is aroused, "Wow, [sim name]'s pussy is pretty wet." if the showing sim is horny, and "Wow, [sim name]'s pussy is totally sopping!" if the showing sim is super horny. idk, just a thought. it would a little more roleplaying, immersion, and flavor to the interactions.

I don't know if it's a KW thing or what, but lately, no matter what town I am in, at 9:30 sims time every morning my game stalls, and then it will start back up.  It will do it for several sims minutes at that time, then start back up.  Then the paper girl shows up.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.  I've canceled my paper in all the towns, but it still does it.  Is it something about the game that makes it stall up or is it something about KW, or maybe something I downloaded interfering?

Hey! Its possible that this has been answered but the Sims will be running sometimes for a week in sims days or a few days then suddenly the game will freeze at a specific time of the day let’s say 7:16 am. The time and sim will be frozen but background animations and ambient noise continues. It’s odd because I’ve never encountered this until having this mod so any help with fixes? Is it a processer problem?

On 6/7/2018 at 7:01 PM, SimsFreak89 said:

Update: I have to be honest; I had no clue what futanari was on the Kinky settings, so I looked it up. Didn't know that meant hermaphrodite. ?? So I thought to check up on what you were saying about shemale and I thought to try to see about doing a sex change at the hospital. Sure enough, Penectomy appeared. I clicked on one of the other girls and penectomy did not show. Sooo needless to say she got her penectomy and she now has a visible nude bottom lol. And I also put 0 chance for futanari. ? Thanks for your help.

In order to have the futanaris show up properly when nude, you need to download and install the alternate version of CmarNYC's penis for females. Do NOT install the default version. That will make all females appear to have a penis (but KW will not treat them as if they have it).

The packages are here: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.de/2012/12/penis-for-females.html?zx=d003852f456a1720

You want the link that says "Download alternate bottoms". (https://sites.google.com/site/offlinesims/cmar_FemalePenis.zip)

On 6/8/2018 at 9:26 AM, ShaggyDhs said:

I don't know if it's a KW thing or what, but lately, no matter what town I am in, at 9:30 sims time every morning my game stalls, and then it will start back up.  It will do it for several sims minutes at that time, then start back up.  Then the paper girl shows up.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.  I've canceled my paper in all the towns, but it still does it.  Is it something about the game that makes it stall up or is it something about KW, or maybe something I downloaded interfering?

When the game freezes like that, it is usually because some process if running to process lots of sims. For example, Nraas Story Progression will periodically run a check to update info about every sim in the game, or Nraas Dresser will run a daily check and examine all sims to make sure their clothes are valid, etc. KW does periodic checks to see if things need to happen, and since it manages settings for all sims in town, it can take a while.

The timers for these activities can be based on the sim time of day (e.g., every morning at 9:30, every night at 2:00 AM, etc.) or based on intervals (every 30 sim minutes, etc.). Whatever is causing this depends on what other mods you have installed.

I have had problems in the past when playing in very large, complex worlds. In particular, playing in the Isla Paradiso world that comes with Island Paradise. That world has several scuba diving lots, with lots of things on each lot that spawn random fish and treasures to find, etc. And lots of those have timers in them. Unfortunately, random spawning thingies can get stuck if they randomly spawn in a location that has bad routing, so you can end up with fish that cannot swim anywhere, space rocks that are unreachable, bugs that appear to be under the surface of the ground, etc. Eventually, all the stuck items seem to pile up, and the game gets where it freezes every few minutes.

I started a habit of using Nraas Master Controller to do a "global reset" (Town Hall > Nraas > Master Controller > Town > Reset Everything) of every sim and every item in town. If I do that periodically, it helps greatly with the performance of the game. That does have the unfortunate side effect of resetting puzzles, treasures, adventures back to their unsovled/unopened state (or fortunate, depending on your attitude).

11 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

When the game freezes like that, it is usually because some process if running to process lots of sims. For example, Nraas Story Progression will periodically run a check to update info about every sim in the game, or Nraas Dresser will run a daily check and examine all sims to make sure their clothes are valid, etc. KW does periodic checks to see if things need to happen, and since it manages settings for all sims in town, it can take a while.

The timers for these activities can be based on the sim time of day (e.g., every morning at 9:30, every night at 2:00 AM, etc.) or based on intervals (every 30 sim minutes, etc.). Whatever is causing this depends on what other mods you have installed.

I have had problems in the past when playing in very large, complex worlds. In particular, playing in the Isla Paradiso world that comes with Island Paradise. That world has several scuba diving lots, with lots of things on each lot that spawn random fish and treasures to find, etc. And lots of those have timers in them. Unfortunately, random spawning thingies can get stuck if they randomly spawn in a location that has bad routing, so you can end up with fish that cannot swim anywhere, space rocks that are unreachable, bugs that appear to be under the surface of the ground, etc. Eventually, all the stuck items seem to pile up, and the game gets where it freezes every few minutes.

I started a habit of using Nraas Master Controller to do a "global reset" (Town Hall > Nraas > Master Controller > Town > Reset Everything) of every sim and every item in town. If I do that periodically, it helps greatly with the performance of the game. That does have the unfortunate side effect of resetting puzzles, treasures, adventures back to their unsovled/unopened state (or fortunate, depending on your attitude).

Oh ok.  I have those, what I call the Foodaracacycles, from Into The Future in my towns.  It could be those spawning the waitstaff for where I have them out at.  Every so often id to the cheat, resetsim *.  I think that does the same thing you say Master Controller does, except it only messes with the animals and humans, not really puzzles or anything. Thank you, it does makes since that early in the morning, it's the stuff I have doing something lol