[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Is there any way to assign custom teachers for the highschool? Because the current teacher list is just Peeping Tom :T

Also, the Commanding Presence trait vanished recently. I *think* I might have overwritten something since I had to change my PC and I just copy-pasted all mod and said to replace every conflict.

On 2/27/2018 at 3:39 PM, maksym.dickson said:

Not using Awesomemod, using NRaas StoryProgression, found this on nraas:

You can switch the aging for individual sims on and off using the "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Sim Options \ Death: Allow Aging" option.

Maybe worth trying. I'm also using Buzzler's AgingManager mod, it allow to view and manage Sims age. Also it allows to suspend age for particular Sims, I tried it for some Sims, but looks like it doesn't work due to NRaas SP...

My long-running game just died horribly due to the NpcParty+Happening bug (not Kinky-related, just a stupid EA bug that silenty kills your save), so I'm starting a new one today.

Taking a peek inside ONIKI_NPCs.package (for 0.37), there are the NPCs listed:

• Dominique Strass Kauhn - Celebrity 3, Level 10 "InfluenceSocialite" skill (not sure what that is)
  • Lord John Sewer - Celebrity 2, Level 10 Writing skill
  • Tatsuya Kuribayashi - Celebrity 1, Level 10 Botbuilder skill
  • Tiger Goods - Celebrity 5, Level 10 "Golfing" skill (don't think that's a real thing)
  • Tom Peeping - (used as the peeping tom)
  • Carli Bruna - Celebrity 1, Level 5 Exhibition and Guitar
  • Jean Paul Galtier - Celebrity 4, Level 10 Styling skill
  • Oniki Kay - High School Professor, Level 1 Painting skill and Level 2 Exhibition and Zoolover skills
  • William MacDougal - Janitor - Level 2 Handyness and Gardening skills
  • Harold Peeping - High School Professor (Level 10 - headmaster, maybe?)
  • Constance Prudence - High School Professor, Level 2 Piano, Writing, and Charisma skills
  • Peter Swiftfingers - (used for the modeling career) - Level 8 Charisma
  • Ingrid Van Houten - High School Nurse - Level 1 Science skill
  • Deborah De Robertas - Level 10 Exhibition skill

I'll try disabling aging on them using Story Progression and will hopefully know within a couple weeks if it works.  Only Tom Peeping has caused the error to pop up though, which tells me he's probably hard coded into the peeping tom script.

15 hours ago, Grundy122 said:

Is there any way to assign custom teachers for the highschool? Because the current teacher list is just Peeping Tom :T

Also, the Commanding Presence trait vanished recently. I *think* I might have overwritten something since I had to change my PC and I just copy-pasted all mod and said to replace every conflict.

There's a setting to turn off auto-management of the high school.  When you do that, you can click on the tag for the school when you're zoomed out and assign the various roles manually.

In my experience, copy-pasting and doing automatic mod reconciliation is a recipe for a bad time.

On 2/27/2018 at 1:40 PM, Nepsa said:

Some messages are like some kinda log. When I post a kinky selfie and check for responds : PostPhotoResponseExhibition1_Female
Why? And When I take kinky selfie, I cant see it. It is just like random lines.

The weird messages are normal.

Every message the game sends to you has an id number.  There's a table that matches messages with message ids - i.e. in the table would be an entry like "0x9838AF8392: Wow, look at her!"  It's done like that to allow translation.  Every language has its own table.

A lot of the entries, however, just have placeholder messages.  Basically, Oniki hasn't put a message there, just a placeholder.

I think I read somewhere that she's a native French speaker, but the French translation table has a lot of placeholder messages too.  Filling in messages is kind of a drag so a lot of developers tend to put it off.  It's the same with writing documentation.

I'm not a patron so I don't know if she accepts contributions, but a lot of devs I know would accept a filled-in table file for a language.  So if it bugs you that much, throw a few dollars in the hat and get on her patreon page and ask her.  STBL files aren't hard to work with.

As far as the random lines, I can't help you there.  It works fine for me.

Is there anyone else having huge problems with CmarNYC's Default Female Penis Mod? Since this KW update the penis won't get hard, soft, and it can't be edited in CAS. I have everything I need downloaded (including the NRAAS and all packages needed), but there is absolutely no information anywhere about how to fix this. It's driving me absolutely fucking crazy, so I hope someone here can possibly help me out.

The Major Master seems to have lost it's (rather rich) dream tree when Kinky world is installed.  Was that disabled to make the high school work?

Also, with this Public release of KW, returning from University doesn't work. You get to the quarter's over screen, then the progress bar moves almost to the end but it never completes.

11 hours ago, spauldo said:

My long-running game just died horribly due to the NpcParty+Happening bug (not Kinky-related, just a stupid EA bug that silenty kills your save), so I'm starting a new one today.

Taking a peek inside ONIKI_NPCs.package (for 0.37), there are the NPCs listed:

I'll try disabling aging on them using Story Progression and will hopefully know within a couple weeks if it works.  Only Tom Peeping has caused the error to pop up though, which tells me he's probably hard coded into the peeping tom script.

Possibly, your save still can be cured if you try to reset everything via MasterController from CityHall, things like NPC Parties will be reset too I think.  I usually save my game every Sim day under different name, so i can go back when there are some bugs. Anyway, good luck with your new game and let us know how it goes :smile:

I'm from time to time facing another strange bug that corrupts my save file, something kills/deletes random Sims-townies from the game, the worst thing is that it doesn't delete them completely, they still listed as household members for their household along with their relatives who is still alive (also Nraas Story progression still makes stories about them, even though Sims do not exist physically anymore, in family tree portrait is empty), due to this bug, I can't make that household active (when I do it, game doesn't display Sim portraits and I literally can't do anything, until I switch to another family). Also when it happens, I can no longer check Town population or use party filters by age or other criteria where that "half-life" Sims can be possibly listed, MasterController just crashes. 

And I've found this in KW logs regarding those Sims:

KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: Victoria Andrews
### WARNING ### Sim has no outfit map: Victoria Andrews
### WARNING ### Invalid SimDescription: Victoria Andrews
### DEBUG ### KWPhotograph.PostLoad: 0 photo(s) destroyed
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup: DONE

// another example:
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: Lisa Bunch
### WARNING ### Sim has no outfit map: Lisa Bunch
### WARNING ### Invalid SimDescription: Lisa Bunch
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: VJ Alvi
### WARNING ### Sim has no outfit map: VJ Alvi
### WARNING ### Invalid SimDescription: VJ Alvi
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: Tennille Emmons

Any idea what is this? I'm curious, is KW mod destroying Sims or something else does it and KW just reports about that post-factum...

Anyone else faced this problem?

For now I was not able to find ways to recover Sims, I think it's not possible (also they can not be reset via MC or via cheat console, they can not be force killed via MC or via MC Total Annihilation, and they can not die due to old age), only way to prevent errors is to evict whole their household, make them homeless and purge homeless Sims from town via Overwatch, before doing it, other Sims who still alive could added manually back to the lot.  

8 hours ago, Thic said:

Is there anyone else having huge problems with CmarNYC's Default Female Penis Mod? Since this KW update the penis won't get hard, soft, and it can't be edited in CAS. I have everything I need downloaded (including the NRAAS and all packages needed), but there is absolutely no information anywhere about how to fix this. It's driving me absolutely fucking crazy, so I hope someone here can possibly help me out.

I was having that problem for basically all of last year. So I gave up on trying to fix it. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it all one by one. Countless hours and nothing worked, so I gave up.

As far as I know, this hasn't been answered yet. My apologies if I missed it earlier in the thread.

The last update added a setting under Privacy options called Exhibition Difficulty. It's a numerical value thing. Does anyone know what it does, or how to know what value to enter?

11 hours ago, Thic said:

If this is the one that adds a penis to EVERY female in the game, then I can say I used it years ago and removed it once I found the 'equipable' one that was located as a bottom in Female/clothing/bottoms.

The equipable one was fine for animated woohoo, but once I started using KW it obviously never showed. Fast forward a bit and now with the latest one noted in the KW optional files on page 1 works great. If a "town full of dick girls only" is your desire, then you'll have to use kinky world setting to make each one 'futa'.

On a similar note, My teens used the morphing nipples without a problem till somewhere along the way they 'broke': the breast had a flat end (about the size of a pop-can) where the areola/nipple should've began and it was very unnatural looking. Downloading the newest one for teens fixed it and life goes on.

I saw this asked a few days back, I thought, but I can't for the life of me find the post again, so I will ask again. I started a fresh game and made a new brothel, hired new girls, the works. Problem I'm having with this save game that didn't happen in old saves is, my girl will solicit a customer and he'll accept, then they just walk away from one another instead of closing the deal. But, My girl that is very high in skill and a 10 on the attraction scale can ask and they seal the deal. Is this a glitch or is this the way it supposed to work?

First of all, I LOVE  Kinky World and all the things everyone has done to create and contribute to it! It really spices up the game!!!

That being said... Sorry if this has been covered, but in a thread this long, it can be hard to find a specific issue... I've been playing with Kinky World since version 2.6, I think it was, and was using 2.8 for a long time... I recently removed everything and installed 3.7 and all the great new features. I started opening brothels and hiring whores. Some whores I place as street walkers on public lots, some in a bar/ brothel and some in a house brothel that I own. Here's the problem I'm having...

My whores are disappearing from the game (sort of).

I get a message : SimTools.Instantiate: SimDescription

is invalid: Nadia Olvera (or name of whichever whore has disappeared)

The sim's name remains in my brothel manager's employee list, but the profile is gone and using Master Controller to list all the sims of that gender and age, the sim doesn't show in the list. This has happened to both homeless and resident sims. Both street walkers and brothel whores have gone MIA. Nadia Olvera was a homeless teen who I placed in a house and had been using a different mod to make her a job as housekeeper in my bar, before I made it into a bar/ brothel. When she aged up, she remained the housekeeper. I recently removed the housekeeper job, as Kinky World allows me to hire janitors to clean up, and made Nadia into a whore at a different brothel. The next time I restarted my game, I got the error message, and she was gone.

Basically, is there a glitch in KW causing this? Or did I install something wrong??? And is it possible to recover the missing sims? A huge THANKS in advance. ))

44 minutes ago, jws1979 said:

Is there a way to track who is pregnant in town with either Kinky or Nraas?

With NRaas Tagger, you can enable Sim tags, Town Hall > Nraas > Tagger > Colorize > Sim Tags > "Color tags by relationship status" (enable Sim tags in Options should be true). Sims who is pregnant should have special color tag.   I'm not sure if possible to view Pregnant sims list from MC demographics, i was able to get only count of them.

1 hour ago, jws1979 said:

Is there a way to track who is pregnant in town with either Kinky or Nraas?

I don't have it in front of me, but you might check to see if you can create a StoryProgression caste for pregnant sims.  I believe you can select sims by caste in MasterController if you have both installed.

4 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

It's good mod, but, keep in mind, KW pregnancy system is not that simple, if female is not in her fertile period, and she has sperm after KW Woohoo, the chance still remains that she can become pregnant latter.

I don't know but  I also use KW with NRAAS Woohooer.

So, If KW doesn't get preg, then Woohooer does.

For Young Adult and older, pregnancy rate is 75 and same goes for Teen.

That's why I use what I put it as link in my other reply.

6 hours ago, shadowking77 said:

Hey I love this mod I have one issue whenever it come time for the highschool prom it said there's no room even though I have one can anyone help?

Double check you have all the items required for the prom room (look on the wiki for a list).  Make sure you're not using a stage or anything like that.  Make sure it's a "room" - i.e. walls completely enclosing it.  Check that you're using a stereo and not just the remote wall speakers.

I believe DebugEnabler has an option to trigger a prom.  I haven't tried it, but it might be useful for testing your room.

On 3/1/2018 at 6:43 AM, spauldo said:

InfluenceSocialite" skill (not sure what that is)

That's the game internal name for the Jock Influence from University

On 3/1/2018 at 5:57 PM, maksym.dickson said:

Possibly, your save still can be cured if you try to reset everything via MasterController from CityHall, things like NPC Parties will be reset too I think.  I usually save my game every Sim day under different name, so i can go back when there are some bugs. Anyway, good luck with your new game and let us know how it goes :smile:

I'm from time to time facing another strange bug that corrupts my save file, something kills/deletes random Sims-townies from the game, the worst thing is that it doesn't delete them completely, they still listed as household members for their household along with their relatives who is still alive (also Nraas Story progression still makes stories about them, even though Sims do not exist physically anymore, in family tree portrait is empty), due to this bug, I can't make that household active (when I do it, game doesn't display Sim portraits and I literally can't do anything, until I switch to another family). Also when it happens, I can no longer check Town population or use party filters by age or other criteria where that "half-life" Sims can be possibly listed, MasterController just crashes. 

And I've found this in KW logs regarding those Sims:

KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: Victoria Andrews
### WARNING ### Sim has no outfit map: Victoria Andrews
### WARNING ### Invalid SimDescription: Victoria Andrews

// another example:
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: Lisa Bunch
### WARNING ### Sim has no outfit map: Lisa Bunch
### WARNING ### Invalid SimDescription: Lisa Bunch
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: VJ Alvi
### WARNING ### Sim has no outfit map: VJ Alvi
### WARNING ### Invalid SimDescription: VJ Alvi
### ERROR ### PostLoadFixup: Sim has been destroyed: Tennille Emmons

Any idea what is this? I'm curious, is KW mod destroying Sims or something else does it and KW just reports about that post-factum...

Anyone else faced this problem?

For now I was not able to find ways to recover Sims, I think it's not possible (also they can not be reset via MC or via cheat console, they can not be force killed via MC or via MC Total Annihilation, and they can not die due to old age), only way to prevent errors is to evict whole their household, make them homeless and purge homeless Sims from town via Overwatch, before doing it, other Sims who still alive could added manually back to the lot.  

Sounds like KW could be deleting them improperly from the game due to corrupted outfits. But that's just a guess as I've never seen that error before but the PostLoadFixup makes it sound like KW is deleting them.

But one thing I am sure on is that something is breaking their outfits to the point that they can't be recovered.