[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

2 hours ago, AttritionofContrition said:

I've messed around a little more and found that bots that I build myself work correctly, it's just the bots that are first generated when I go to the future that are an amalgamation. Maybe it's an nraas mod messing with something. Also, I finally did find the recharging stations (that I didn't place), they just blended in so well and at first I didn't really know what I was looking for, I thought they were elevators!

I'm in the future with my bot right now and I checked the KW values for the existing bots there. The ones living in Oasis Landing are fine but the homeless bots that work as waiters or at the bot emporium do have KW values similar to the ones of the regular homeless service or role sims in the home world, even without the required trait chip. While it could be a conflict, it also could be that KW is missing a check if a homeless sim is a human or a bot.

Okay, what in the world is causing the congo/pirate theme music to play. It's actually coming from my sim and turning music off doesn't help. I've tried switching households to see if it was everywhere and it doesn't play on the others. Switch back to my sim and the music is still there. About ready to start a whole new game.

One thing I don't like is that KW interactions don't interrupt other activities. What I mean is:

Sim A plays a video game. - Sim B wants to talk with Sim A. - Sim A stops playing and talks with Sim B

But:

Sim A plays a video game. - Sim B tries to ask Sim A for a KW woohoo. - Sim A continues playing until it comes to a natural end while Sim B stands there for the same amount of time, waiting for Sim A to stop without the action dropping out of the queue.

13 hours ago, Nepsa said:

Its already None, but not working. Sims masturbate in front of other sims. I dont know what causes it. I just changed autonomy level to low in the settings. And whats the exhibition difficulty setting?

Exhibition difficulty setting is not explained anywhere, but I think the low value the harder for Sims to get naked. You may try to change it to zero and check if it resolved your problem.

Autonomy levels high and low are the same for inactive Sims, high autonomy level only affects your Sim, he/she could reject user directed interactions, with low - they will accept.

On 25/2/2018 at 4:40 AM, FreakyRufus said:

Is anyone else having problems with jealousy being messed up with KW?

I have three sims that are in a three way relationship with each other. They all are romantic interests, with maxed out relationships. I also have KW jealousy turned off. I also have Nraas WooHooer, with jealousy set to polyamorous (i.e., don't get jealous if you are in love with the other two sims).

But, every time two of the sims do something kinky in front of the third, the third sim will flip out and want to accuse both of the others of cheating on them. This even occurs if they have three-way KW woohoo session. The third sim (not sure how it decides which is third) will be perfectly happy participating in the woohoo. After it is all over, they will then start accusing both of the others of cheating.

Try giving them the 'no jealousy' reward. It works with KW sex (for me, at least).

22 hours ago, Trance said:

I'm in the future with my bot right now and I checked the KW values for the existing bots there. The ones living in Oasis Landing are fine but the homeless bots that work as waiters or at the bot emporium do have KW values similar to the ones of the regular homeless service or role sims in the home world, even without the required trait chip. While it could be a conflict, it also could be that KW is missing a check if a homeless sim is a human or a bot.

I checked their "occult life state" under nraas master controller and they all had plumbot set to false. It's a pain to switch them over because they don't get their original trait chips/looks when I switch plumbot to true, instead they adopt a random appearance with zero traits but it fixes their voices to have that robotic tone and they can no longer woohoo.

Hi there. I'm having a small KW related issue and was wondering if maybe it can be helped. So a few days ago I installed the Late Night expansion and moved my sims in to a penthouse in Bridgeport, and only since then I'm noticing every time my sims order pizza that when the pizza guy arrives, whichever sim goes to recieve the pizza removes their pants first and goes through the process bottomless/naked. Any idea why?

8 hours ago, AttritionofContrition said:

I checked their "occult life state" under nraas master controller and they all had plumbot set to false. It's a pain to switch them over because they don't get their original trait chips/looks when I switch plumbot to true, instead they adopt a random appearance with zero traits but it fixes their voices to have that robotic tone and they can no longer woohoo.

I didn't run into anything like this at all with my recent (post January update) Into the Future game. My woes revolved around Human/Plumbot hybrid breeding, which I sadly had to conclude just isn't fully implemented yet. At least my male Plumbots have dicks now.

Nothing unusual noticed about Plumbots at all.

Hey Everyone!

First off: Great Mod!! Love it, don't know why I haven't found it earlier :smiley:

Unfortunately I have troubles with the "Whoring"

Everytime my Sim is done with the Job and is about to get money the game freezes (although sound and trees still keep moving) and I have to close it via task-manager

--> Progress lost.

Any idea how I can fix this issue? So far I have only experienced it with the exact option, mentioned above.

17 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

Ingrid (School Nurse NPC) appears to be getting old. I did not play my game that long before and I though Oniki's NPCs are immortal.

Do you use NRaas StoryProgression?  I suspect there's a conflict between StoryProgression and Kinky with regards to NPC aging.  Tom Peeping always ends up dying of old age on me, and KW doesn't know how to deal with it so I get an error every time I load a world.  I'm not running Register this time around so it's not that.

Master Controller usually has an "aging disabled" listed under MC->Status->Personal, and I'm not seeing it on the few I checked.  For some reason I have two Tom Peepings - one that's dead and one that's not.  The dead one is "aging disabled," but the live one's not.

I don't have any evidence, but StoryProgression is the first place I'd look.  Maybe try disabling aging on some of the Kinky NPCs and seeing how that works out.  The other major suspect would be AwesomeMod - do you run that?

9 hours ago, selizabeth said:

Hi there. I'm having a small KW related issue and was wondering if maybe it can be helped. So a few days ago I installed the Late Night expansion and moved my sims in to a penthouse in Bridgeport, and only since then I'm noticing every time my sims order pizza that when the pizza guy arrives, whichever sim goes to recieve the pizza removes their pants first and goes through the process bottomless/naked. Any idea why?

"Oh, you brought the pizza... and I brought the PEPPERONI!"

1 hour ago, katesilentium said:

There is a mode that allows sims to get drunk and lose consciousness from intoxication. Is it possible to add the option of sex with a drunk sim in the future? thanks for your mod!

I'd like that. Also, the ability to whoohoo with passed out sims at whoohoo parties would be nice.

7 hours ago, spauldo said:

Do you use NRaas StoryProgression?  I suspect there's a conflict between StoryProgression and Kinky with regards to NPC aging.  Tom Peeping always ends up dying of old age on me, and KW doesn't know how to deal with it so I get an error every time I load a world.  I'm not running Register this time around so it's not that.

Master Controller usually has an "aging disabled" listed under MC->Status->Personal, and I'm not seeing it on the few I checked.  For some reason I have two Tom Peepings - one that's dead and one that's not.  The dead one is "aging disabled," but the live one's not.

I don't have any evidence, but StoryProgression is the first place I'd look.  Maybe try disabling aging on some of the Kinky NPCs and seeing how that works out.  The other major suspect would be AwesomeMod - do you run that?

Not using Awesomemod, using NRaas StoryProgression, found this on nraas:

You can switch the aging for individual sims on and off using the "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Sim Options \ Death: Allow Aging" option.

Maybe worth trying. I'm also using Buzzler's AgingManager mod, it allow to view and manage Sims age. Also it allows to suspend age for particular Sims, I tried it for some Sims, but looks like it doesn't work due to NRaas SP...

Hello c: I love your mod to death and I actually have a hard time playing sims without it haha. I do have a question though and I'm not sure if its because I downloaded something wrong or if its just the mod itself, but when I run my sims game everything runs smoothly until the woohoo sequence. The sims will undress and begin to animations but soon after the game completely freezes and then crashes with a "The sims 3 has stopped working" sign. Before you ask, yes my graphics card is sufficient and UTD along with storage, etc. The only other time I've encountered this has been when a mod is corrupted or just not working right. I went through the arduous process of weeding out my mods in groups to see which one it was and after a few hours of starting and restarting with the different mods taken out, It turns out its my kinky mods that are causing the problem. It is updated to the current version so I don't know if its something along the lines of the animations or even the meshes but it will always crash without fail now when I try to get any sims to initiate in woohoo. Its not just one household either, it can be just a basic pre-made one that comes stock with the game. Any suggestions on why this might be? I really don't want to play without the mod..

2 hours ago, Buggeto said:

Hello c: I love your to death

looks like a conflict of mods. check mods in dashboard primarily.

better to start a new game.

Remove all from the Package folder, except for OKW and one animations, for example MaryJane. Try this game.

If ok - return animations by turns and try game. 

if ok -  return other mods by turns or by groups and try until you catch the error.

22 hours ago, Nepsa said:

Some messages are like some kinda log. When I post a kinky selfie and check for responds : PostPhotoResponseExhibition1_Female
Why? And When I take kinky selfie, I cant see it. It is just like random lines.

hey do you have this problem?