[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 2/17/2018 at 9:02 AM, maksym.dickson said:

Thank you, I already found mod I was looking, it's NRaas Relativity, it allows not only to slow down game clock, also motive decay factors could be increased/decreased.  But that Smoking mod is really cool addition to the game play, I heard about it, but didn't try yet. Need to try :).

A weird thing about the smoking mod is that the cigarettes are only buyable in buy/build mode. If you give a pack of cigarettes to a sim from another household, they will smoke them and become addicted, but won't be able to buy more cigs on their own. :classic_laugh:

On 1/27/2018 at 11:56 AM, dummyfutanari said:

Hello, and thanks to Oniki and supporters for the continued development and support of this enormous mod. I have an issue to report and I'm hoping that this is a good place for it. I've noticed that KinkyWorld is adding service groups in an irregular way. I found this out when I was tooling around with NRaas Register in an attempt to make a town with specific sims and limiting the number of randomly generated sims to as few as possible. When I start a new game with KW or if I add KW to a game that didn't have it previously, I notice that I get a duplicate Pizza Delivery service group right away, and whenever I save & reload the game, I get a duplicate Repairman service group added each time the game is loaded. These duplicates are mirrors as when I make a change to one of the groups with the same name, the change gets applied to each one of the duplicates. These mirror duplicates still affect how many service sims I get in my town though as if they were a unique group, so the result of saving & loading the same game dozens of times is that I have close to 100 randomly generated repairmen appearing in my town. Even if I were to delete the randomly generated repairmen, more would be generated to fill in for the role as per the service pool requirements, and I don't want to set that pool to 0 because I want SOME repairmen in my town, and AFAIK there's no way to delete the duplicate service groups. It breaks the immersion of what I'm aiming for in my town for long-term playthroughs, and I'm wondering what the cause of this issue could be, or if there's a possible way to fix it. Thanks for any help.

17 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I do not think that there is a conflict between Nraas Register and KinkyWorld. There was a conflict in the past, but as I recall, the conflict was that Register interfered with your sim working as a whore. It no longer has that conflict.

I play with both Register and KinkyWorld, and have no problems.

If you look on the first post at the information about installing and using KW is available, the only conflicts are these:

I took a deeper look at this after thinking about it for a while. I just loaded a saved game, which I have been playing on for several months. I updated from KW 0.36 to 0.37 a few weeks ago. Looking at Nraas Register, I see two instances of Maid, two instances of Pizza Delivery, and two instances of Repairman. I do not see the many many instances that were seen by others.

Do you have Nraas Story Progression, and is it set to manage homeless NPCs?

I guess a second question would be whether you have the latest version of Register? At this time, the current version is v81, from 2017-AUG-08.

22 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I do not think that there is a conflict between Nraas Register and KinkyWorld. There was a conflict in the past, but as I recall, the conflict was that Register interfered with your sim working as a whore. It no longer has that conflict.

I play with both Register and KinkyWorld, and have no problems.

If you look on the first post at the information about installing and using KW is available, the only conflicts are these:

Since you said above, let me ask you question.

Is there still conflict between KinkyWorld and  "Nraas Careers: School Module, Nraas Storyprogression: Career Module" ?

1 hour ago, jenyeah said:

Since you said above, let me ask you question.

Is there still conflict between KinkyWorld and  "Nraas Careers: School Module, Nraas Storyprogression: Career Module" ?

There is not a code conflict with the Nraas schools. The default settings, however, will send teens to a rabbit hole school, instead of sending them to your kinky high school. You can change that behavior however, by tuning it so that only children are allowed to attend the rabbithole school. I seem to recall that involved using the caste system. I think someone posted about it in this topic.

I do not think there is a conflict with SP: Careers. I have almost all of the Nraas modules myself, although I do not use the Kama Simtra module. To me, it seems to replicate a lot of the features of the KW woohooer skill, plus it seems to me that getting a buff from kama simtra plus a buff from woohooer is just too over the top.

In order to use use Error Trap, you need to use the tuning as described in post #1.

For Overwatch, also configure it as per that post.

Shooless is the only mod that straight out has a conflict with KW.

19 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

KW has a system that makes the penis and nipples harden when your sims are aroused.

Yeah, I knew that, but in previous versions did not have this.
For me this is just annoying. But I wonder if there is any way to disable this.
By the way, thanks for the answer

41 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

There is not a code conflict with the Nraas schools. The default settings, however, will send teens to a rabbit hole school, instead of sending them to your kinky high school. You can change that behavior however, by tuning it so that only children are allowed to attend the rabbithole school. I seem to recall that involved using the caste system. I think someone posted about it in this topic.

I do not think there is a conflict with SP: Careers. I have almost all of the Nraas modules myself, although I do not use the Kama Simtra module. To me, it seems to replicate a lot of the features of the KW woohooer skill, plus it seems to me that getting a buff from kama simtra plus a buff from woohooer is just too over the top.

In order to use use Error Trap, you need to use the tuning as described in post #1.

For Overwatch, also configure it as per that post.

Shooless is the only mod that straight out has a conflict with KW.

Oh, ok, cool.

2 hours ago, Madam Creepypasta said:

40x40-64x64

I built one on a 40 wide X 30 Deep. To me that's to much to watch at one time :smile:  But what type to use? Resort, Bar, ect.... I have a bar in my custom build so I was wondering which lot type lets you hire a bartender or lets the game generate a bartender but stay open 24/7. Also, It's been a while since I've played 3. Do we have DJ's? I can't for the life of me remember :smile:  Downloaded a custom resort, so I'm going to play around with it for a while and see how that works :smile: Also looking for any Mods or Kinky setting that would allow me to kink or whoohoo with my custom Bonehilda or if able, hire as whores for my brothel. (See Spoiler)

Spoiler

Screenshot-19.thumb.jpg.1805e99cade24bffaf038a1d00910d90.jpg

NOTE: The custom Bonehilda didn't work out. When you dismiss her and call her again, she is back to bones :frown: 

7 hours ago, sim333 said:

Anyone know how to get a list of Sims who did not had a kw woohoo, in what menu

No. AFAIK you can check Woohoo history for particular Sim only via Debug menu

11 hours ago, mfxlgwi666888 said:

I know these may be out of order but i have followed all the directions and waited far more then long enough.. :// any help/advice PLEASEEEEEE <3

No one can help you, because on your screenshots, you did not provide the path to the files. If this is Mods folder in appropriate location for MAC and framework (Resource.cfg) was setup correctly, then game should recognize the files.  I'd suggest first try to install 1 simple mod, for example Nraas MasterController (follow guides), if you get it to work then you can proceed with KinkyWorld or any mods installation by moving files to the same Mods folder.  BTW, you can make screenshots on your MAC the same way as in Windows PC.

34 minutes ago, dausdanger said:

use your own home

Tried that at first, and my girls will leave mid shift just to return. It was turmoil, npc's spawning just anywhere they wanted, bouncer not watching the door, letting my girls get beat up. Hell, the janitor doesn't do anything, but give out free sex to whom ever he wants. Playing with my custom brothel which is an exclusive lounge and it seems to be working better for me. The girls actually stay at work, and bouncers are at the doors and a bartender at the bar. Downside.....hours are from 2pm-2am :frown: But like my very first post mentioned, I've been away for over a year, so just trying to learn everything new that I've missed :smile: Been away so long that I didn't even realize that http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ was shutting down until the other day. And over 75% of the sites I had CC from are shutdown :frown:  Oh well. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

7 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

Tried that at first, and my girls will leave mid shift just to return. It was turmoil, npc's spawning just anywhere they wanted, bouncer not watching the door, letting my girls get beat up. Hell, the janitor doesn't do anything, but give out free sex to whom ever he wants. Playing with my custom brothel which is an exclusive lounge and it seems to be working better for me. The girls actually stay at work, and bouncers are at the doors and a bartender at the bar. Downside.....hours are from 2pm-2am :frown: But like my very first post mentioned, I've been away for over a year, so just trying to learn everything new that I've missed :smile: Been away so long that I didn't even realize that http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ was shutting down until the other day. And over 75% of the sites I had CC from are shutdown :frown:  Oh well. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

Yup, house for brothel is broken. Same problems too.

What does the value number for Rape Service's Chance? Is that 10 out of 100 chance (percentile)? I tried to look it up but the only thing I found was referring to it being 50% chance every 10 minutes, I lowed the number thinking it might be 50% every n minutes but that didn't seem to work, tried to increase the number and that didn't seem to work. I suspect the world I was playing on might have been a factor though (I was playing on the fixed version of Moonlight Falls, it's a cool map but it's way too sparse).

9 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

No. AFAIK you can check Woohoo history for particular Sim only via Debug menu

No one can help you, because on your screenshots, you did not provide the path to the files. If this is Mods folder in appropriate location for MAC and framework (Resource.cfg) was setup correctly, then game should recognize the files.  I'd suggest first try to install 1 simple mod, for example Nraas MasterController (follow guides), if you get it to work then you can proceed with KinkyWorld or any mods installation by moving files to the same Mods folder.  BTW, you can make screenshots on your MAC the same way as in Windows PC.

Im sorry i thought that did show? its in documents , electronics, sims 3, and mods :confused: this is so stressful and if you could teach me how to make the screen shots thatd be great. tyty

1 hour ago, Adinn said:

What does the value number for Rape Service's Chance? Is that 10 out of 100 chance (percentile)? I tried to look it up but the only thing I found was referring to it being 50% chance every 10 minutes, I lowed the number thinking it might be 50% every n minutes but that didn't seem to work, tried to increase the number and that didn't seem to work. I suspect the world I was playing on might have been a factor though (I was playing on the fixed version of Moonlight Falls, it's a cool map but it's way too sparse).

It's a percentage.  5 would be 5% etc.  The game checks for sims by themselves as potential targets.  You also have to enable Rape in two places iirc.  It also can take a while for the rapists to spawn.  

Be careful, in sparsely populated worlds Rapists can get very powerful.  They almost always have mean spirited and mean spirited sims who start fights pretty much always win, which is how an in game rape gets started...  Couple that with them also being placed in the criminal track which means the cops will have a hard time with them too the more fights they win and athletics they gain.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but with the newest update on the debug list the ShowInfos no longer works for me. I use it for a roleplaying aspect since one of my characters is a werewolf that sniffs out ovulating ladies to breed... But without show info I can't see if they're in the right phase for his nose to work. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

5 hours ago, jws1979 said:

It's a percentage.  5 would be 5% etc.  The game checks for sims by themselves as potential targets.  You also have to enable Rape in two places iirc.  It also can take a while for the rapists to spawn.  

Be careful, in sparsely populated worlds Rapists can get very powerful.  They almost always have mean spirited and mean spirited sims who start fights pretty much always win, which is how an in game rape gets started...  Couple that with them also being placed in the criminal track which means the cops will have a hard time with them too the more fights they win and athletics they gain.

Yeah, I had a sim get a new KW drink and before I knew it, she was streaking around outside while being a full moon. Got the 'being raped' notification and waited for something to happen thinking there might be a problem. The only problem was the rapist had turned into a zombie and was taking forever to get there :smile:

I did some research on fighting and found a nice list with what traits affect who wins... the most powerful trait is martial arts beats all unless skills are tied, while the list went on to explain the paper/rock/scissors of it all. Since rapists aren't Bruce Lee, Lvl 1 of martial arts would keep you from being defeated no matter what (unless Oniki has a trick up her sleeve).

JWS1979: It doesn't work like traditional fighting.

I have in the past beaten a Rapist, and got the option to turn the tables and Rape them instead... So while you may be correct, it doesn't mean they're invincible.