[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 2/27/2018 at 7:14 PM, Carcharoth said:

Was the option to manually change sex positions removed? 

I still see it in my game. What options you have depends on which sim initiated woohoo, which sim you currently control, and which sim you click on.

This is my experience, and some points might be off, but:

If the sim you control is the initiator:

• clicking on any sim involved in the woohoo, you have the option to change positions
  • clicking on another sim (not controlled) that is involved, you have the option to swap places with that sim

If the sim you control is a whore and the other sim is a customer, or if the sim you control is bribing the other sim:

• clicking on the non-controlled sim gives the option to switch places
  • I don't think you have any options. Since the other sim is paying for this, they have full control, and the controlled sim basically has to do whatever the other sim wants.

If the sim you control is not the initiator, but is not getting any "payment":

• clicking on another sim involved in the woohoo, you have the option to swap places
  • the initiator of the woohoo (the one who asked) has full control over what positions are used

Edit: forgot to mention that depending on the level of autonomy, the sim might not agree with your choice of position. For example, if the sim is only aroused but not horny, they might refuse to change from teasing to a position that involves pentration. If the woohoo is "unpaid", telling them to start an anal position might have the controlled sim agree to it, but the uncontrolled sim might refuse if they have never done that before and are not sufficiently horny enough to try it out.

Edit 2: updated with info that a "whore" can swap places with the "customer"

On 3/1/2018 at 2:18 PM, Thic said:

Is there anyone else having huge problems with CmarNYC's Default Female Penis Mod? Since this KW update the penis won't get hard, soft, and it can't be edited in CAS. I have everything I need downloaded (including the NRAAS and all packages needed), but there is absolutely no information anywhere about how to fix this. It's driving me absolutely fucking crazy, so I hope someone here can possibly help me out.

On 3/1/2018 at 10:19 PM, Faolon said:

I was having that problem for basically all of last year. So I gave up on trying to fix it. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it all one by one. Countless hours and nothing worked, so I gave up.

I think that KW is designed to work with the alternate female penis, but not with the default female penis. I used to have the "accessory" version in my game, but KW would not make that get hard, and I had to install the alternate version, which can get hard.

Just to be clear, the default female penis gives every female in the game a penis. Using the alternate penis, KW can have most females be without a penis, and others can go to the hospital to get one attached. The "unmodified" females will use the default nude bottom of your nude skins, while the females who've had the surgery will use the CmarNYC alternate penis mesh, and will have a penis.

The scripts in KW that control getting a penis hard are designed to work with the male default penis, and with the female alternate penis.

If you really want all females to have a penis, you could:

• use the default version, and install the version of the male penis that does not show up in CAS. That version has menus on the sim that allow you to manually set the penis to hard. Also, make sure you have the cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2 script installed, too. That version is required for the female penis to work.
  • or use the alternate version, and use debug options to make all females be shemales
8 hours ago, spauldo said:

Double check you have all the items required for the prom room (look on the wiki for a list).  Make sure you're not using a stage or anything like that.  Make sure it's a "room" - i.e. walls completely enclosing it.  Check that you're using a stereo and not just the remote wall speakers.

I believe DebugEnabler has an option to trigger a prom.  I haven't tried it, but it might be useful for testing your room.

I did check it again and I have everything necessary I'll try and see what happens

1 minute ago, shadowking77 said:

I did check it again and I have everything necessary I'll try and see what happens

I've found that if your school was a lot someone else created and you placed, the prom room does not work until you delete then re-add the stereo, and sometimes deleting and re-adding the furniture in the prom room as well if the stereo replacement didn't work. Best to save a few hours before prom is supposed to start, then see if it starts correctly or not, if not, reload, adjust some things in the prom room, then see if it errors again or not, repeat until it works.

3 hours ago, morpheousz said:

I've found that if your school was a lot someone else created and you placed, the prom room does not work until you delete then re-add the stereo, and sometimes deleting and re-adding the furniture in the prom room as well if the stereo replacement didn't work. Best to save a few hours before prom is supposed to start, then see if it starts correctly or not, if not, reload, adjust some things in the prom room, then see if it errors again or not, repeat until it works.

I have been playing in Fleabottom (available on this site), and the school that comes with it works for attending proms. The room for proms has two easy chairs, a dance floor (from community lots), a stereo, a banquet table, and several tables with chairs around them.

I did not have to do anything to the stereo to make it work for proms.

Someone please help, I see where i can download kinky world. But It still isn't working. Once i download it all the other stuff including "condom breakage" should be included when i download kinky world. But i don't see it on there.  Am i doing something wrong or is this not the correct download. I have been struggling with this forever.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 

On 3/4/2018 at 3:06 PM, namaradus said:

But one thing I am sure on is that something is breaking their outfits to the point that they can't be recovered.

Regarding outfit. I only use nraas Dresser with invalid part tuning file to prevent inactive Sims from wearing unsuitable clothes.

Also I'm filtering Oniki's dildo accessory male shorts, and Oniki's female strapon. I don't like when inactive Sims walking with it, like it's normal clothes. I have no idea why Oniki made it with ValidForRandom flag.  But could it cause some issue with KW, so Sims are destroyed... :confused:

7 hours ago, Taley995 said:

Someone please help, I see where i can download kinky world. But It still isn't working. Once i download it all the other stuff including "condom breakage" should be included when i download kinky world. But i don't see it on there.  Am i doing something wrong or is this not the correct download. I have been struggling with this forever.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 

You just need ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z and 7zip. Also read very carefully this, this and this.  

8 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

Regarding outfit. I only use nraas Dresser with invalid part tuning file to prevent inactive Sims from wearing unsuitable clothes.

Also I'm filtering Oniki's dildo accessory male shorts, and Oniki's female strapon. I don't like when inactive Sims walking with it, like it's normal clothes. I have no idea why Oniki made it with ValidForRandom flag.  But could it cause some issue with KW, so Sims are destroyed... :confused:

I took a look inside the mod but the female strapon is not flagged ValidForRandom why it's appearing on sims randomly I don't know. But even if it was using Nraas Dresser to filter it shouldn't cause that kind of problem.

I couldn't find anything on a dildo accessory male shorts but I don't recall there being one or I've never seen it in my game.

*Edit*

I remember there was a time about 8yrs ago when OverWatch or was it ErrorTrap was doing the same thing but I can't remember offhand what the cause was.

I think it was CC related.

On 3/6/2018 at 9:15 AM, namaradus said:

I took a look inside the mod but the female strapon is not flagged ValidForRandom why it's appearing on sims randomly I don't know. But even if it was using Nraas Dresser to filter it shouldn't cause that kind of problem.

I couldn't find anything on a dildo accessory male shorts but I don't recall there being one or I've never seen it in my game.

I just checked, both "female strapon" and "dildo accessory male shorts", they are not flagged ValidForRandom, but when I was trying to remove it from inactive Sims during gameplay, I think I've seen this flag (now thinking maybe I just misread it with ValidForMaternity), and I was sure that's why they are wearing them, or KinkyWorld doing it with some purpose?

Also "dildo accessory male shorts", they look like shorts on the thumbnail, but it's just dildo addition to existing shorts (or even to naked outfit). And I've seen in couple of times during gameplay, so blacklisted it from random in Dresser too.

dildo_shorts.thumb.png.ec19f5399fd2524ef7f93cfc0b168441.pngdildo_shorts2.thumb.png.ea682f2d7c9f63f59fb42ac4c244ee7a.png

Source of instance ids 0x4E775FD04028F380 and 0x617DC9C518B3D7E3 is ONIKI_Strapon.package

In Overwatch I don't have enabled cleanup outfits, so Sims shouldn't be destroyed because of it. 

11 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

I just checked, both "female strapon" and "dildo accessory male shorts", they are not flagged ValidForRandom, but when I was trying to remove it from inactive Sims during gameplay, I think I've seen this flag (now thinking maybe I just misread it with ValidForMaternity), and I was sure that's why they are wearing them, or KinkyWorld doing it with some purpose?

Also "dildo accessory male shorts", they look like shorts on the thumbnail, but it's just dildo addition to existing shorts (or even to naked outfit). And I've seen in couple of times during gameplay, so blacklisted it from random in Dresser too.

dildo_shorts.thumb.png.ec19f5399fd2524ef7f93cfc0b168441.pngdildo_shorts2.thumb.png.ea682f2d7c9f63f59fb42ac4c244ee7a.png

Source of instance ids 0x4E775FD04028F380 and 0x617DC9C518B3D7E3 is ONIKI_Strapon.package

In Overwatch I don't have enabled cleanup outfits, so Sims shouldn't be destroyed because of it. 

Yeah I have to say I've never seen any sims with that in my game. As for OW's Cleanup Outfits all that does is change their outfits if they start to go bad to prevent corruption and removes duplicate career and singed outfits but I don't think it touches KW outfits anyway I've never disabled it and it seemed to leave those alone.

On 3/3/2018 at 6:05 PM, jws1979 said:

Is there a way to track who is pregnant in town with either Kinky or Nraas?

I tested out the method I suggested and it works.  For this, you need StoryProgression and MasterController.

Click the town hall and select NRaas -> StoryProgression.  Select "Caste Options" and then "Add new caste."  Name it something relevant, like "Pregnant Sims."

Then click the new caste which should show up in the menu.  Select "Caste: Automatic" and click the check mark.  You should have filter options now.

Select "Caste Filter: Sim Type."  Then select "Pregnant."  Keep clicking the checkmark until you're out of the menus.

Next, click on the town hall and do NRaas -> MasterController.  Select "Sim."

Here you would choose whatever you want to do to the pregnant sims, but we're just going to look at them.  Select "Status" and then "Personal."

In the criteria menu, select "Progression: Caste."  Then select the caste you created and click the checkmark.

Now you have all the pregnant sims listed in front of you.

I did a brief search for how to get tags to show up in map view for caste members, but came up empty.  If someone else knows how to do that, please post.

11 hours ago, Kronicz said:

Can anyone tell me how to use the spank option on kinkymod?

This probably won't be very helpful, but...I've had the "Spank" option pop up when there was a teen daughter in the house and the father was angry with her. She was grounded and he caught her trying to sneak out. I think it came up under "Mean" interactions? Not really sure about that. Then you just select it and they do the rest.

I don't know how to make it pop up when you want it to, though, and I've never seen it between adults, although that doesn't mean it's not an option.

Sorry...hope that helps.

6 minutes ago, thunderkiss65 said:

Have an issue with male horses were the body is missing and the only thing that shows is the penis, mane, and eyeballs.

I have experienced the same, not been able to figure out how to fix other than going into CAS with master controller on the horse and randomize it.

so I am having a problem. My mods folder is installed correctly and I'm fairly certain that this downloaded correctly. I extracted it and then placed it in the mod folder then i opened the sims 3 and its even showing kw in the pie menu. Do i have to start a new family? I am very confused as to why it isn' working

19 hours ago, morpheousz said:

I have experienced the same, not been able to figure out how to fix other than going into CAS with master controller on the horse and randomize it.

I've been trying to figure some stuff out with this - are you two on Mac or Linux, by chance?

There's a longstanding issue with cmar's penis that only crops up on Mac and Linux, and I'm wondering if the invisible horses are related.

7 hours ago, Jewlpickle said:

so I am having a problem. My mods folder is installed correctly and I'm fairly certain that this downloaded correctly. I extracted it and then placed it in the mod folder then i opened the sims 3 and its even showing kw in the pie menu. Do i have to start a new family? I am very confused as to why it isn' working

When you first load a saved game, or start a new town, you will see something like this after a few seconds, to possibly a few minutes. If you do not see this notification, along with the progress window that shows KW is being "injected" into the game, then KW is not being loaded. The progress window is new to version 0.37, public release 0.36 and earlier do not have it, but they do have the notification in the top right that tells you KW is loaded and what version you have.

Capture.thumb.PNG.09075e6fe9290222a7fd0be363f2d06f.PNG

2 hours ago, spauldo said:

I've been trying to figure some stuff out with this - are you two on Mac or Linux, by chance?

There's a longstanding issue with cmar's penis that only crops up on Mac and Linux, and I'm wondering if the invisible horses are related.

Nope, windows 7 for me.

1 hour ago, morpheousz said:

Nope, windows 7 for me.

OK, that's useful to know.

Well, I get the invisible horse thing as well, but I have no idea as to its cause.  Considering that pets in general are messed up for me, I assumed the issues with the horses were because I was on Linux, but if it's happening on Windows as well it's probably completely unrelated.