[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I like the school nurse.  I think it has tons of potential.

Just FYI, you can play as the nurse, but there's some drawbacks.  First, there's no progression.  You can't improve at your job.  Second, there's no pay, so you're essentially working as a volunteer (although you get paid for time off - about $400 a day, I think).  And of course the medical examination doesn't do anything yet, really.  The student comes in, sits on the bed, and the nurse runs her hands along his head and arms, has a chat with the student, and then it's over.  The only other action the nurse takes is occasionally she'll get a "work on computer" action.

This leaves you with a playable sim at the school that doesn't have much prescripted activity.

BTW, is it just me, or were there some major changes in teenage horniness in this version?  It used to be that students would occasionally get it on at school, but with the latest version it's practically a nonstop orgy.  By the time the first batch graduated (nine students), there were four pregnancies.  Granted, the teenagers all had the woohooer trait, but still...  that didn't happen in any of my previous games.

17 hours ago, mrinku said:
22 hours ago, Trance said:

ETA: How can I disable the "select whores" pop-up I'm getting every single sim day?

Change it to auto-select in Kinky Settings.

Interesting question!! But what's the meaning, what's it got to do with what?  That will to do those which chose? I have not noticed effect.

I've just started playing TS3 again so I am using the latest public build. However, it seems that the mod destroys the Party AI in my game. An example: When I throw a kegger Party Sims will ignore every keg I placed on the lot and instead do nothing but talk and read books. When I delete kinky world everything works as intended again. 

Is this fixed with the patreon Version?

On 1/30/2018 at 8:46 PM, mrinku said:

I run with OKW 0.37, NRaas MC, Decensor and Overwatch and CMar Penis. My EPs vary, but typically I use everything except Supernatural, Into the Future and Pets, depending on the scenario, and swap those in depending on the scenario.

Wouldn't have thought any of the ones you listed would cause problems... does this happen with a fresh game as well? Could be as simple as a corrupt save.

sorry for the delay.

I found what was the problem, i had Nraas Shooless which i thought was a requirement.

For anyone reading it in the future: Shooless causes the toilet bug.

removing it fixes the problem immediately.

i dunnow how i ended up installing it, maybe i saw it as a req in another mod?

I had one of my Sims (custom made to be licentious and evil) visit a beach while he was horny, and there were a ton of Sims visiting wearing swimsuits, but the option to grope never came up in the Mean menu. Saw in a post about 2-3 pages back that the option to grope only comes up if Sims are wearing "revealing clothing", and the outfits most of the sims were wearing were Maxis/default clothes. Does anyone know how to set default swimwear and sleepwear so that it counts as revealing clothing?

Found a bug: don't let your callgirl age up during a job.  KW will try to cancel it and the sim won't age up properly (and you'll get the "this isn't KW's fault...", which in this case I'm pretty sure it actually is).

It doesn't seem to get your sim stuck in a callgirl situation, though.  I had that happen once when she was the only one home with a toddler - she just took the toddler to the site, but when I clicked the accept mission button it didn't work.  She didn't have the "woohoo" option anymore in the kinky menu.  I had to do "reset sim" on her to fix it.

Anyway, if someone could pass on the birthday problem, I'd appreciate it.

7 hours ago, CasaNova73099 said:

Does anyone know how to set default swimwear and sleepwear so that it counts as revealing clothing?

Click the sim, do Kinky World -> Set CAS Properties.

If you don't have that, try turning on debug menus in settings.

Edit: I mean the sim wearing the clothing you want to set.

Further to my attempt to raise a human/plumbot hybrid.

I reverted to save and let him age up normally, which does trigger. But the same deal occurs as using NRaas - it goes through a bunch of "updating outfit" messages and then tells me something has gone wrong and it will try to fix it. And I get an invisible toddler.

A related issue is that the baby (and toddler) appear to use Plumbot needs (Power and maintenance), but there's no allowed interactions to tune them up or for them to recharge.

Distressingly, my baby got less and less happy as it endured continual enforced shutdown and smoke started coming off him. At least I can locate the invisible toddler by the cloud of smoke...

Last time I tried making a natural hybrid (quite a few builds ago) the kids interacted as human Sims, though they did inherit their dad's chips.

Aside from manually changing the baby to human and back to plumbot when older, anyone have any tips? 

Another issue:

When on a callgirl mission, occasionally my sim will get a request to woohoo with someone else.  Both times it's come up for me, I click the checkmark to allow it, but it comes through as rejected and they do something else instead.

Now the first time, it was with a stranger.  The second time, it was with someone she's woohooed with a lot in the past (both professionally and non) and had a 100 relationship with.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if something else is preventing this.

Ok one suggestion, could you by chance in the future add a feature that disables your controlled Sim's autonomy level and let other random sims have their own levels set to Whatever, or add a feature that disables the autonomy level for the current household? (Like in the game options basically... Disabling autonomy for selected sim or pet option) it gets annoying when my sim is always trying to masturbate every few minutes when I'm trying to get them to do something else. I don't want to disable the Kinky Feature for everyone.. I just want some self-control on my main sim and let the other sims go nuts. 

Dunno when this feature came in, but apparently when the mummy wins, he rapes your sim.

I like the concept, but the problem comes up if the sim gets pregnant.  I was worried about it (tomb mummies aren't real sims, IIRC), and sure enough, when my witch sim came home she froze up when the time came to do the pregnant belly animation.  I had to reset her with Master Controller, and now she's not pregnant.

I know the game has a way to convert npcs without full data into full sims (otherwise, you'd never be able to have half the service sims join your household).  Any chance we can get Kinky World to do this for mummies?  Either that, or perhaps prevent the pregnancy from occurring in the first place.  Personally, I'd rather the pregnancy go through - imagine some kid being able to tell his friends, "Yeah, my mom was a tomb raider and my dad was Pharaoh 3,000 years ago."

4 hours ago, crimhead said:

Question: I see an Oniki-made NPC named Deborah De Robertas in the game. Does anyone know what her role is supposed to be?

Is it not the new nurse at the school? I know there is a new nurse and I cannot remember what her name is, and thats the only new npc I know of so I assume that is her. 

Hey there! Hope everyone is doing well.  I was wondering, are there any skirts and dresses that are not filled in at the bottom?   I thought years ago I saw a post on here about that but I can't remember.  Also what would those kind be called so I could also search for them?  Thank you all! Have a wonderful day!

7 minutes ago, Darkelb79 said:

Where can i find the take kinky selfie option? It doesn´t appear in my smartphone camera tab.

I've got it under Smart Phone -> Camera -> Take Kinky Selfie.  I dunno if it works on teens if you have teen interactions disabled, so make sure to test it on a young adult or older.

Some features require University, but I don't remember if that's one of them.

If you look in Kinky World -> Settings -> Global Settings, there's a setting called "Selfie Creation."  Mine's set to "High."  You might check yours.

14 hours ago, spauldo said:

Dunno when this feature came in, but apparently when the mummy wins, he rapes your sim.

I like the concept, but the problem comes up if the sim gets pregnant.  I was worried about it (tomb mummies aren't real sims, IIRC), and sure enough, when my witch sim came home she froze up when the time came to do the pregnant belly animation.  I had to reset her with Master Controller, and now she's not pregnant.

I know the game has a way to convert npcs without full data into full sims (otherwise, you'd never be able to have half the service sims join your household).  Any chance we can get Kinky World to do this for mummies?  Either that, or perhaps prevent the pregnancy from occurring in the first place.  Personally, I'd rather the pregnancy go through - imagine some kid being able to tell his friends, "Yeah, my mom was a tomb raider and my dad was Pharaoh 3,000 years ago."

This might be related to my recent Plumbot breeding woes.

I got the freeze when a townie that one of my Plumbots had impregnated by rape was about to give birth (there wasn't any issue with her getting a pregnant belly, though). Breeding a human/plumbot with two household sims had the birth take place normally (though I'm having other issues, per this week's posts).

Possibly you may need the Mummy to join a townie household. It might not need to be yours, but that may be a safer bet.

Also may be mod related. I'm doing a test right now with NRaas Overwatch totally removed, to see if that affects my toddler transition.

Edit: Nope. Removing Overwatch had no effect, so it pretty much has to be pure KW. Probably just means Plumbot breeding isn't fully implemeneted yet.

4 hours ago, no.1froggie said:

Hey there! Hope everyone is doing well.  I was wondering, are there any skirts and dresses that are not filled in at the bottom?   I thought years ago I saw a post on here about that but I can't remember.  Also what would those kind be called so I could also search for them?  Thank you all! Have a wonderful day!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86056-open-bottomed-skirts-and-dress-by-tart4cus-new-updates/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86373-even-more-upskirt-views-from-tart4cus/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86373-even-more-upskirt-views-from-tart4cus/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86196-teen-female-school-bottomless-skirts-by-tart4cus/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52007-sims-3-illusivek-revealing-skirtsupdate-101015/

Search for upskirt or open bottom I guess ?

10 hours ago, no.1froggie said:

There's one of them in LL.

May be in page 2 or 3. I forget the title. Try find anything with skirt.