[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

21 minutes ago, jdaley said:

is anyone else having issues with sims using the toilet and staying on it after there motives reset? then u try to get them to do something else and they rubber band back and forth from the toilet to whatever you had them do.

I've had that issue crop up once, just use resetsim and it'll fix it.

38 minutes ago, jdaley said:

is anyone else having issues with sims using the toilet and staying on it after there motives reset? then u try to get them to do something else and they rubber band back and forth from the toilet to whatever you had them do.

Haven't seen the rubberbanding, but using KW a horny Sim will usually masturbate after doing their toilet business. That shows as anĀ action, though and can be cancelled.

4 hours ago, prettypri99 said:

hi does anyone know this interactions tuning is supposed to work and how you can turn it off?

Interaction tuning just lets you tweak each defined game action (watch TV, show boobs, read a book, anally fuck a close relative etc) and define what conditions make it more or less likely to be chosen by an autonomous Sim.

Ā 

For exampleĀ if you want to reduce the chances of a Sim undressing in public, you can decrease the weighting that the mod gives to the various remove clothing actions for being horny or due to Exhibition skill.Ā 

Ā 

It's not something to "turn off", since it's just adjusting one of the core game mechanics. There may be an option to reset to default, though.

15 hours ago, mrinku said:

I've finally produced a hybrid plumbot/human baby... but like a plumbot it has no age bar. Birthday cake doesn't work to age it up... any suggestions?

Maybe cheats? Shift+click > trigger Age transition.Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, teepea81 said:

How do you unzip this file I keep getting a error messenge

You may use wrong archiver, tryĀ http://www.7-zip.org/. If still errors, download file again.

8 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

Maybe cheats? Shift+click > trigger Age transition.Ā 

I tried that using NRaas Master Controller and it resulted in error messages and an invisible toddler after the ageup animation. I'll try againĀ with vanilla cheats and see if KW has something under Debug. Might also try totally deactivating NRass Overwatch as that sometimes throws a fit over costume related issues (and ageup always resets all your clothes).

18 hours ago, mrinku said:

Interaction tuning just lets you tweak each defined game action (watch TV, show boobs, read a book, anally fuck a close relative etc) and define what conditions make it more or less likely to be chosen by an autonomous Sim.

Ā 

For exampleĀ if you want to reduce the chances of a Sim undressing in public, you can decrease the weighting that the mod gives to the various remove clothing actions for being horny or due to Exhibition skill.Ā 

Ā 

It's not something to "turn off", since it's just adjusting one of the core game mechanics. There may be an option to reset to default, though.

Is there any way that i can get it to stop making my sim do autonomous actions because its really annoying.

8 minutes ago, prettypri99 said:

Is there any way that i can get it to stop making my sim do autonomous actions because its really annoying.

Just choose the action you want to change in the Interaction tuning menu and disable autonomy in the settings. I did that with pee outside and it works fine. (Why do I give my sims bathrooms if they prefer making puddles at the veranda?)

1 hour ago, Trance said:

Just choose the action you want to change in the Interaction tuning menu and disable autonomy in the settings. I did that with pee outside and it works fine. (Why do I give my sims bathrooms if they prefer making puddles at the veranda?)

I've tried doing that and it doesn't let my sim do anything that relates to the object involved

I wish the animators would come back and fix their files since Oniki seems to change the framework. Majority of animations no longer appear and only a select few with build 375. I tried deleting the animation files, downloading them again, and starting a new game. Nothing. For example Amra72's car animations do not appear except for one which is the blowjob. I tried on vanilla and mod cars same results. Some of Mike24 animations on the bed are also gone and even the dog animations are missing parts.

32 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

I wish the animators would come back and fix their files since Oniki seems to change the framework. Majority of animations no longer appear and only a select few with build 375. I tried deleting the animation files, downloading them again, and starting a new game. Nothing. For example Amra72's car animations do not appear except for one which is the blowjob. I tried on vanilla and mod cars same results. Some of Mike24 animations on the bed are also gone and even the dog animations are missing parts.

A good deal of XML files are being looked at right now by Twilight and SJM, some fixes may be coming sooner or later as they comb the code.

4 hours ago, KAT97CNA2001 said:

Ā I think this conflicts withĀ  NRaas Decensor mod, if I update then I get the nasty mosaic covering the sims on the Sims 3, keeping old version for now

I'm using Velocitygrass' No Mosaic mod from MTS and it works fine with this version.

Ā 

ETA: How can I disable the "select whores" pop-up I'm getting every single sim day?

6 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

How do you disable the not enough condoms message? I don't care if there isn't enough just proceed on your own.

best bet would be the auto-use flag in the settings > wohoo > condom usage. You can switch condom usage from auto to manual or disabled.

Sorry, but it seems I got few problems after I installed the newest version of this mod.

Ā 

First problem, the in-game time stuck on Monday 2:15 pm. It makes my teen sims stuck at school until night.

Second problem, I can't edit my alien sim anymore. I always got an error script message when I tried to edit his face or skin color. Before I installed the new version, I can still edit his face without getting an error message.

9 hours ago, KAT97CNA2001 said:

Ā I think this conflicts withĀ  NRaas Decensor mod, if I update then I get the nasty mosaic covering the sims on the Sims 3, keeping old version for now

After updating have you gone in and checked settings? Updating a mod often resets it to default settings, and I'm fairly sure NRaas Decensor defaults to "off".

22 hours ago, prettypri99 said:

Set active sim Autonomy to "none" in the basic game settings. That should literally make them a zombie you need to direct for every action.