[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Before you come to any conclusions you should do another test by removing Woohooer and see if it`s really KW adding the romantic interest or a conflict between those two mods.

I don`t use Woohooer and my teens don`t start any RI with YA/A; your conclusion is based on a one sided test.

^ I just tested with new folder and new save, cause there was problems.

So, the current result summarize are two things:

1. Only installed Nraas Mods, without Kinky World mod: No Romantic Interest Heart

2. Only installed Kinky World Mod, without NRaas Woohooer: Also No Romantic Interest Heart

My question is, if there is no romantic interest heart when I only installed each mod at a time, what's wrong with when I installed both of them at the same time?

Romantic interest is caused bc of a conflict with woohooer and KW. Regardless of which mod you take out, RI will appear if they are both in. This is a common conflict and yes a lot of people have complained about it. However, back when it first appeared, several versions ago prior to patreon, I talked with oniki about it. Since it was not her mod i don't think she looked into fixing the conflict. Considering now it's been a year or more since then and still no fix with the conflict I personally don't think there ever will be. You will just have to make a decision like everyone else and either keep woohooer and deal with the conflict, remove woohooer, or do your best not to do kinky woohoo with a teen. A lot of times it will correct itself after teen ages up but not always. For me since that's the only conflict and the rest of woohooer seems to work fine myself just deal with it. :)

^So, regardless of my above result, Woohooer and KW will be conflict with each other when they are installed at the same time?

New question.

So, Masochist conflicts with both "Commanding Presence" and "Rapist"?

Yes. Rapists already choose rough animations anyway. Not sure why commanding presence cant have it though.

Also to answer your above question, yes the 2 mods conflict even though they both do not have romantic interest. Depending on what kind the mods are depends on conflict. In this case they are causing something in them not to work properly resulting in the romantic interest with teens and kinky interactions. Another thing that has recently appeared is the constant vanilla woohoo. Again, the conflict causes the woohoo settings in woohooer to not work properly. This issue, however, can be fixed by going into woohooer and disabling the autonomy on woohoo, risky, and try for baby. If you have story progression townies will still get pregnant if you allow outside pregnancies. Hope this helps!

Yes. Rapists already choose rough animations anyway. Not sure why commanding presence cant have it though.

Also to answer your above question, yes the 2 mods conflict even though they both do not have romantic interest. Depending on what kind the mods are depends on conflict. In this case they are causing something in them not to work properly resulting in the romantic interest with teens and kinky interactions. Another thing that has recently appeared is the constant vanilla woohoo. Again, the conflict causes the woohoo settings in woohooer to not work properly. This issue, however, can be fixed by going into woohooer and disabling the autonomy on woohoo, risky, and try for baby. If you have story progression townies will still get pregnant if you allow outside pregnancies. Hope this helps!

Oh, ok.

Since I create new Sims 3 folder by deleting them, let me try again for woohoo with teen-young adult (+adult) to see if I still have problem.

And hope Oniki willing to Woohoo History to not to disappear when we change relationships (removing and re adding or changing by using Master Controller).

我可以用中文吗……(can I ues chinese?!!!!!my english very bad!)

我想要卸载kw(不是因为它不好用!这个mod非常棒!我非常非常非常喜欢~)

但是我出现了一点问题,我可以关闭它但是不能卸载它,当我要卸载它的时候会出现一个对话框问我是不是确定卸载它,我确定之后它又会弹出一样的对话框!

我不能卸载它!

是我的方法不对吗……很绝望……非常不开心

提问:这个mod是不是和NRASS的嘿咻助手有冲突?(我不能在浴室嘿咻,选择嘿咻之后会汇报错误并重置sim)

↓来自百度翻译(中国的翻译软件……)希望能够表达我的意思 :( :( :( :( :(

I want to uninstall kW (not because it doesn't work well)! This mod is great! I'm very, very, very like it ~!

But I have a little problem, I can close it but can't uninstall it, when I want to unload it when there will be a dialog box to ask me if I was sure to uninstall it, I chose sure and it will pop up a dialog box again!

I can't uninstall it!

Is it my way, right?...... Desperate...... Very unhappy

Question: This is not a conflict between mod and NRASS.? (if i choose woohoo in bathroom, it will report the error and reset the SIM)

English is the language used in hopes more people can help. I myself have never used the uninstall option. I've always just removed it from my mods folder. The problem with vanilla woohoo in the shower has been there for over a year, it's not a conflict with nraas. Nraas just logs the error. Depending on what nraas mods you have, some have minor conflicts.

if I just removed it from my mods folder,i will cannot open mygame

(就是会出现未插入光盘) :(

I have another issue with the professional bar. If my sims have one at home, they can "have" alcoholic drinks but they can't "serve" them. With the regular bars they can do both, "have" and "serve". Is this a bug or another conflict I have?

I think you have to have a certain skill level. I usually just use a basic bar that way I don't have to worry about the skill.

我不能卸载它!

是我的方法不对吗……很绝望……非常不开心

I want to uninstall kW (not because it doesn't work well)! This mod is great! I'm very, very, very like it ~!

But I have a little problem, I can close it but can't uninstall it, when I want to unload it when there will be a dialog box to ask me if I was sure to uninstall it, I chose sure and it will pop up a dialog box again!

I can't uninstall it!

Question: This is not a conflict between mod and NRASS.? (if i choose woohoo in bathroom, it will report the error and reset the SIM)

English is the language used in hopes more people can help. I myself have never used the uninstall option. I've always just removed it from my mods folder. The problem with vanilla woohoo in the shower has been there for over a year, it's not a conflict with nraas. Nraas just logs the error. Depending on what nraas mods you have, some have minor conflicts.

Did you delete all cashe files after removing it? Also not sure if it helps but kinky puts in log files. If your removing it from game try either moving those to a different location or deleting them. It won't harm your game if you delete them.

I have another issue with the professional bar. If my sims have one at home, they can "have" alcoholic drinks but they can't "serve" them. With the regular bars they can do both, "have" and "serve". Is this a bug or another conflict I have?

I think you have to have a certain skill level. I usually just use a basic bar that way I don't have to worry about the skill.

Strange, usually with too low skill you can't make these drinks at all. I will have a look how it goes, thanks.

ETA: I've set my sim's mixology skill to 10 and while the usual drinks showed up, there are still no alcoholic drinks to serve.

我不能卸载它!

是我的方法不对吗……很绝望……非常不开心

I can't uninstall it!

1. Disable the mod in your game.  Turn it off.  There is the ability to do so from in-game.

2. Take the mod out of your mods folder.

3. Delete your cache files.  (There are five.)

Your game should work fine after this! :)

Strange, usually with too low skill you can't make these drinks at all. I will have a look how it goes, thanks.

ETA: I've set my sim's mixology skill to 10 and while the usual drinks showed up, there are still no alcoholic drinks to serve.

I think this is a problem with which bars are programmed to work with KW.  Like how basic bars won't let you make complicated drinks.  Basic bars (the ones you normally see at clubs and in....bars...) will always let you have and serve the alcoholic drinks.

How do i recruit whores for my brothel? I had a sim use his smartphone to register a lot as one and whenever i approach a potential employee, i get the "not interested" message. Therefore what are the minimum requirements to recruit?

How do i recruit whores for my brothel? I had a sim use his smartphone to register a lot as one and whenever i approach a potential employee, i get the "not interested" message. Therefore what are the minimum requirements to recruit?

Your  sim has to be friends with the person who you are recruiting and you have to offer them a high enough wage. Hope this helps. :D

Im confused, is the last one 0.362 or 0.3.7? whats the differnece in 0.3.7?

I think you are missing the 'z' from the end of the "0.3.7" in your question. i.e. There is a 0.3 version which is the file "0.3.7z". (The '.7z' being the windows file extension indicating a 7z archive format - not part of the version number), and there is the 0.36 version which is the file "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.36 (Build 362).7z". So the latest version is the 0.36 because it's bigger than 0.3.

Try Kinky/Talk about whoring and/or Kinky/Talk about brothel management first before you try to recruit them.

Im confused, is the last one 0.362 or 0.3.7? whats the differnece in 0.3.7?

I think you are missing the 'z' from the end of the "0.3.7" in your question. i.e. There is a 0.3 version which is the file "0.3.7z". (The '.7z' being the windows file extension indicating a 7z archive format - not part of the version number), and there is the 0.36 version which is the file "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.36 (Build 362).7z". So the latest version is the 0.36 because it's bigger than 0.3.

Ah true, didn't saw the z, although I know the 7z file format.Thanks for the hint

Hi, is it just me or the command menu "order to" doesn't work for woohoo commands ? I can order someone to strip but 'woohoo with' and 'woohoo  with someone else' make the 2 sims reinit (like the debug command Unlock sim)

Also, the list of sims in 'order to woohoo with' and 'ask to woohoo with' aren't the same : animal and some sims doesn't appear when you ask nicely with the .. heu ... "voyeurism" trait

Sorry if the terms used aren't correct, I use a translated version.

Hi, is it just me or the command menu "order to" doesn't work for woohoo commands ? I can order someone to strip but 'woohoo with' and 'woohoo with someone else' make the 2 sims reinit (like the debug command Unlock sim)

Also, the list of sims in 'order to woohoo with' and 'ask to woohoo with' aren't the same : animal and some sims doesn't appear when you ask nicely with the .. heu ... "voyeurism" trait

Sorry if the terms used aren't correct, I use a translated version.

No, those currently don't work.

+Fixed: Added missing localized strings.

+Fixed: Sims who have the Simmunity trait are not affected by KW's diseases.

+Fixed: The zombie plague now ends when the infected Sim transforms into a zombie.

+Fixed: A null exception error when an animal gets the SuperHorny moodlet.

+Fixed: Plumbots without the sexbot chip can no longer woohoo by clicking on terrain.

+Fixed: Sims should no longer get trouble to route to the chairlounge when joining a relaxing Sim.

+Fixed: Exception error when a Sim intrudes into a children privacy situation.

+Fixed: KW no longer tries to fix the skintone of plumbots.

+Added: Selectable highschool professors can now become headmaster when reaching the career level 9.

There are two options in Kinki to talk about his brothel, then hire a whore. A hired whore must have a sex skill. Sim's fuck, then hire him.  :D

I've been trying to make the High School feature work for some time now. Built a highschool, activated the feature from menu and registered staff and students. Everything seems to work till they are at school. The teachers don't lecture and everybody just does whatever they want. Resulting in my sim skipping class everytime. When I manually select "Go to class" it gives me this error:

HighSchoolSituation.GoToClassRoom:NotEnoughRoom

I don't have the SP Careers mod installed, also checked without SP at all just to make sure. I tried 2 different schools (which seem to work for other users) lowered the amount of students to 5 and deleted the default rabbit hole school (because someone said it fixed schools for him). All to no avail.

I play with the University EP and KinkyWorld Build361 (Patreon).

Is there a way to make the TV show actual kinky stuff? When I turn on the kinky channel it just shows some typing instead. 

Yeah, look for whereandwhen_oniki_videos_complete. If I can find it, I`ll bump it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v036-updated-22-aug-2017/?view=findpost&p=1554119

This post has it attached!  I'm surprised that this just hasn't been embedded into the mod by now.  So people don't have to search for it all the time.

Anyone know how I can fix this? The high school students have a uniform I made for them, but when they get naked in school they don't change back into it they just wander around butt naked. Also...they keep having sex or soloing in the classroom right in front of everyone. I have privacy set to ea standard. Happens at parties too with adult sims.