[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Is there a way to stop my sim constantly taking her clothes off? I mean she's level 5 in exhibition but it's every few minutes she's removing clothing. High autonomy is also on both in game and kinky world.

Yes you can.

In the KW Settings List you'll find Autonomy Tuning (something like that).

I believe it's something like UndressTop and also UndressBottom. Kinda hard to remember this from the top of my head.

But you can disable autonomous undressing there for Top and/or bottom

what's the latest version? 3.7 or 0.36(build 365)

364 is the latest for Patrons.

The latest public is the one in the first post on page 1.

Edit: 0.36 is the latest public version.

Thank you. I completely forgot about the tuning. Not used to having that option. :)

Is there a way to stop my sim constantly taking her clothes off? I mean she's level 5 in exhibition but it's every few minutes she's removing clothing. High autonomy is also on both in game and kinky world.

OnikiKay`s kindly put some tuning options in the latest update. Look in settings/tunings. There`s a lot there but look for "undress top" and "undress bottom" lower the numbers to suit your taste. Not sure if 0 (zero) is valid, so use 1 as the lowest.

Great update OnikiKay TYVM

Hello there good people. First off I enjoy KW thank you for such an awesome mod. I do wish threre were more things for the gay male sims; watching him finger himself with a penis mesh is odd and some clothing options for the kinky male sims would be amazing. Thank you again for what I do have. I also wanted to ask if there was a way for male sims to get pregnant; i haven't seen the option here with KW, but I did see some interesting meshes for male teens and male adults. Or is that only for the sims 4 I'm currently playing sims 3?  You folks are amazing the next bit of extra money I get will be "greatly Invested" for more great mods to come. ;-)   Sincerly Rod. 

Hello there good people. First off I enjoy KW thank you for such an awesome mod. I do wish threre were more things for the gay male sims; watching him finger himself with a penis mesh is odd and some clothing options for the kinky male sims would be amazing. Thank you again for what I do have. I also wanted to ask if there was a way for male sims to get pregnant; i haven't seen the option here with KW, but I did see some interesting meshes for male teens and male adults. Or is that only for the sims 4 I'm currently playing sims 3?  You folks are amazing the next bit of extra money I get will be "greatly Invested" for more great mods to come. ;-)   Sincerly Rod. 

Yes, you can get male sims pregnant. I do it all the time! LOL

I use Nraas Story Progression:

• To enable male-male pregnancy
    • "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Males \ Pregnancy: Disallow Participation Caste" and remove the "Males" component
    • "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Males \ Pregnancy: Allow Can Be Pregnant" to "True"

Note: When you enable the "Allow Can Be Pregnant" for males, you make it possible for straight sims to become pregnant by their female partners as well.

To allow males to only become pregnant from other males, change the following:

• "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Males \ Pregnancy: Disallow Can Be Pregnant Caste" and add the "Females" component

**Quoted from the Story Progression FAQ

You can do it for the whole town, or by sim only.

I also use the Male Pregnancy Morphs from CmarNYC at MTS, for the male maternity outfits. Another useful mod is the Pregnancy Progress Controller at the same site.

Good luck!

***Not sure of the rules mentioning other sites and mods, after reading through a whack of pages I assumed it's all right? If not, just let me know.

Hello there good people. First off I enjoy KW thank you for such an awesome mod. I do wish threre were more things for the gay male sims; watching him finger himself with a penis mesh is odd and some clothing options for the kinky male sims would be amazing. Thank you again for what I do have. I also wanted to ask if there was a way for male sims to get pregnant; i haven't seen the option here with KW, but I did see some interesting meshes for male teens and male adults. Or is that only for the sims 4 I'm currently playing sims 3? You folks are amazing the next bit of extra money I get will be "greatly Invested" for more great mods to come. ;-) Sincerly Rod.

Yes male pregnancy is possible the way it's mentioned

In the post above. Woohooer also has same sex pregnancy. Woohooer does have some conflicts with this mod, depending on the conflict you get, some are able to be worked around. However, I'm pretty sure kinky does not since it uses the menstrual cycle for pregnancies.

Oniki doesnt do much with creating Clothing and animations. The mod relies on other creators for that. Try sexysims site for revealing clothing. The animators listed on first page have a few gay animations. You'll have to search for more if they are out there. Just make sure they're for KW not AW

Hello there good people. First off I enjoy KW thank you for such an awesome mod. I do wish threre were more things for the gay male sims; watching him finger himself with a penis mesh is odd and some clothing options for the kinky male sims would be amazing. Thank you again for what I do have. I also wanted to ask if there was a way for male sims to get pregnant; i haven't seen the option here with KW, but I did see some interesting meshes for male teens and male adults. Or is that only for the sims 4 I'm currently playing sims 3? You folks are amazing the next bit of extra money I get will be "greatly Invested" for more great mods to come. ;-) Sincerly Rod.

Yes, you can get male sims pregnant. I do it all the time! LOL

I use Nraas Story Progression:

• To enable male-male pregnancy
  • "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Males \ Pregnancy: Disallow Participation Caste" and remove the "Males" component
  • "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Males \ Pregnancy: Allow Can Be Pregnant" to "True"
Note: When you enable the "Allow Can Be Pregnant" for males, you make it possible for straight sims to become pregnant by their female partners as well.

To allow males to only become pregnant from other males, change the following:

• "NRaas \ Story Progression \ Caste Options \ Males \ Pregnancy: Disallow Can Be Pregnant Caste" and add the "Females" component
**Quoted from the Story Progression FAQ

You can do it for the whole town, or by sim only.

I also use the Male Pregnancy Morphs from CmarNYC at MTS, for the male maternity outfits. Another useful mod is the Pregnancy Progress Controller at the same site.

Good luck!

***Not sure of the rules mentioning other sites and mods, after reading through a whack of pages I assumed it's all right? If not, just let me know.

I think mentioning sites is ok just don't link them. Don't hold me to that though bc I'm not 100% certain lol

So, after setting up a callgirl/hooker outfit I suddently find myself unable to change my normal outfits. If I go into "plan outfit" the only option is 'Career1', which I believe is my callgirl outfit. Would really like to be able to change clothes. Any way to salvage the save?

Have you saved the game since setting up the callgirl/hooker outfit? If so has it been more than once?

No matter how much my sims boss around its "natural domination" remains zero. What am I missing?

Traits help determine the natural domination. However, if they don't have any you can get them started by having them order sims around. Daring sims to do things also helps.

Don't know if this was pointed out or not but in the zoolover skill page it has stuff for deer. Are there interactions for this or is it going to be added in another build.

I thought it was supposed to be in this build. I don't have pets and wildlife on in my game so I can't say for sure. Have you become friends with the deer? I believe I read that you had to become friends first.

So, after setting up a callgirl/hooker outfit I suddently find myself unable to change my normal outfits. If I go into "plan outfit" the only option is 'Career1', which I believe is my callgirl outfit. Would really like to be able to change clothes. Any way to salvage the save?

Have you saved the game since setting up the callgirl/hooker outfit? If so has it been more than once?

Yes. I run with an autosave mod which saves every 15 minutes and keeps five backups. By the time I noticed this however (I don't change outfits that often) it had overwritten all five. I was able to change my basic outfits using testingcheatsenabled = true and editing my sim directly. After confirming changes there I was once again able to edit my default outfits using 'plan outfit'.

However, every once in a while after a bang my callgirl will still switch to this Career1 outfit. Which is not actually a callgirl outfit, I discovered. I believe it was an old hooker uniform.

Anyway, I just tell her to change to a normal outfit and all is well. Thanks.

Anyone know why I always have pubic hairs, even after I shave. I've changed skins too and it's still there. 

You need to disable automatic pubic hairs in the global settings and then if the hair is on your person you have to manually remove it with CAS.I had the same problem as you I just used this as a quick fix.Hope this helps. :D

Anyone know why I always have pubic hairs, even after I shave. I've changed skins too and it's still there. 

You need to disable automatic pubic hairs in the global settings and then if the hair is on your person you have to manually remove it with CAS.I had the same problem as you I just used this as a quick fix.Hope this helps. :D

Well I had my simmie shave again, went into global settings and changed it to disabled but she still has it. I even changed her skin...still hair. :(

Well I had my simmie shave again, went into global settings and changed it to disabled but she still has it. I even changed her skin...still hair. :(

I would say disable it, save, exit the game, delete caches, and then reload the game and see if it's still there. I hope it works for you.

No matter how much my sims boss around its "natural domination" remains zero. What am I missing?

Traits help determine the natural domination. However, if they don't have any you can get them started by having them order sims around. Daring sims to do things also helps.

It has the commanding presence trait and has been doing nothing but giving orders. Still nothing...

It has the commanding presence trait and has been doing nothing but giving orders. Still nothing...

Don`t know if that specific value is  actually working, but if you center your effort on one sim ( order to show boobs/pussy and all that), there`s another domination value listed in Debug>ShowInfo, which will rise for the dominating sim and show submission (or a negative value) for the target sim.

I think it might help to differentiate when one says "latest build" between the latest public and latest Patreon build.

That said, is the undress tuning in the public or Patreon build?

"Latest" usually refers to the public build downloadable from page 1 of this thread but I get where the confusion can come in. Interaction tunings are on the latest public build, you`ll find undress top and undress bottom there along with about a hundred other tunings (have`nt counted, maybe not that many but there`s a lot), they`re nearer the bottom than the top of the list.