[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

i have a huge request for oniki , can you plz make a love on , love off.  My newly engage male sim was horny and he took it upon himself to have sex with a sim that came over to visit ..So please a love on button , or relationship on or off button. So far everything in my game is doing a Okay. besides that sim cheating in front of his lover.. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I'll add this option on my todo list. :)

Version 0.1.9e is ready for download.

Oniki, first of all, thank you for this amazing mod! I'm having so much fun playing it, trying to turn my shy female sim into the biggest slut in the neighborhood. 

I'm having some issues that i don't know if it's my fault or this is supposed to be that way;

*Some male sims don't get fully naked when having sex. They take off their pants but they keep their undies. 

*Some male sims don't have a penis. 

*My current household male sims have a black penis. I'm not sure if this is a condom or a weird thing in my game.

*Whenever I use "spawn rapist" in a lot the same rapist spawn. 

*My female sim whenever she strips her top/bottom she isn't fully naked but instead she wears a bikini top/bottom.

Anyway, these issues are not super annoying, I can manually set my sims into naked clothes. I'm attaching a picture of this black penis thing.

post-800917-0-36306500-1430756468_thumb.jpg

post-800917-0-96575200-1430756490_thumb.jpg

i have a huge request for oniki , can you plz make a love on , love off.  My newly engage male sim was horny and he took it upon himself to have sex with a sim that came over to visit ..So please a love on button , or relationship on or off button. So far everything in my game is doing a Okay. besides that sim cheating in front of his lover.. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I'll add this option on my todo list. :)

Version 0.1.9e is ready for download.

Thank you for the update!

If you select the debug option in Kinky mod, you can set the sim to a Horny state which takes care of the arousal.  It also helps to have their exhibition state ranked up as well.  You can cheat your way up on that  if you have NRaas Master Controller mod installed.  If you know how to make clothing revealing using S3pe, that helps increase arousal as well.

Yes I have master Controller, love the mod :)  I have used the horny state in the debug options however, if they aren't taken care of they stay that way.  Not sure if I want a townie running around horny and not finding another to take care of himself lol.  I have used S3pe a few times.  I'm still new with it, but a quick learner.  So what your saying is I can download an outfit and actually make other sims think its sexy and get them aroused?  That would be cool lol.  Always thought the sims needed to get excited just by looking at another sim and not just by traits and actions :)

So I'm trying to update the mod. As instructed above, I go into the mod folder and delete the all the mod's package files. But when I load the save game, my family is messed up. One of the sims, the father is missing. The child then becomes his mother's brother. It happens in every save game I tried, same problem. So I can't just save the game again or I'll lose my family.

Anything that can be done?

Delete your cache files when ever you add or change or update a mod.  That way when you load the game it starts with a fresh set of cache files and makes new ones with your new mod changes.

Oh, also, I forgot to put in my last post this question.  I have NRAAS woohooer also and I have it set for a 5% chance for a risky woohoo.  Does this mod change that setting if they use the game woohoo instead of the kinky mod woohooing?  Or does the pregnancy with the kinky mod only affect the mods woohoo?  Also, my sim had her first woohoo with her lover using the games woohoo in a bed and she didn't get Kicker's moodlet for having first woohoo.  I've had that addon for months and always got it before. 

Yes, if you follow the link below, it will take you to a post I made on how to do it.  You need to get the clothing item into the Package format first though.  If you don't know how to do it or have the tool to convert the Sim3pack file to package, then let me know and i will post a link to the tool (if I can find it again.).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkymod-v019e-updated-4-may-2015/?p=1158124

mmoblitz: you don`t happen to know if it is possible to change multiple packages from unrevealing to revealing? Kind of boring to do one package at the time when you have many :/

Thanks for update Oniki! :)

Sorry Maraas, I don't know.  I spent I don't know how long doing all of mine and I have a $hit ton of them.

Onikikay, I meant to ask you a question awhile back and forgot.  Are threesomes enabled?  When I was using version 1.9b the male sim I was using ended up in two different threesomes.  I'm pretty sure it was one of Amra72 animations.  At the time I thought, that is cool.  It was one male sim and two female sims.  After I switched to 1.9c and then 1.9d, I haven't had one or even seen one since.  I'm wondering if I had a glitch that made it possible or if they were/are enabled?  When it happened it wasn't user directed.  I like to let my sims do whatever it is they want to do and just sit back and watch. :P

Onikikay, I meant to ask you a question awhile back and forgot.  Are threesomes enabled?  When I was using version 1.9b the male sim I was using ended up in two different threesomes.  I'm pretty sure it was one of Amra72 animations.  At the time I thought, that is cool.  It was one male sim and two female sims.  After I switched to 1.9c and then 1.9d, I haven't had one or even seen one since.  I'm wondering if I had a glitch that made it possible or if they were/are enabled?  When it happened it wasn't user directed.  I like to let my sims do whatever it is they want to do and just sit back and watch. :P

Threesome is enabled (both autonomous and user directed) but the initiator have to be skilled enough and super horny. This may change in future release.

The black penis is not a kinkymod problem, I had it too until I changed Cmar penis mesh to map2v2 and default male skin to TummyZa's Hairy, now I don`t see it at all. It matters what skin you use with what penis mesh map.

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.no/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=5940e4214d0b112f

Ohhh thank you!

I knew it was my problem and not Kinky mod's problem.

Thank you very much =)

Threesome is enabled (both autonomous and user directed) but the initiator have to be skilled enough and super horny. This may change in future release.

ok, cool!  Thank you :P

If you select the debug option in Kinky mod, you can set the sim to a Horny state which takes care of the arousal.  It also helps to have their exhibition state ranked up as well.  You can cheat your way up on that  if you have NRaas Master Controller mod installed.  If you know how to make clothing revealing using S3pe, that helps increase arousal as well.

Yes I have master Controller, love the mod :)  I have used the horny state in the debug options however, if they aren't taken care of they stay that way.  Not sure if I want a townie running around horny and not finding another to take care of himself lol.  I have used S3pe a few times.  I'm still new with it, but a quick learner.  So what your saying is I can download an outfit and actually make other sims think its sexy and get them aroused?  That would be cool lol.  Always thought the sims needed to get excited just by looking at another sim and not just by traits and actions :)

So I'm trying to update the mod. As instructed above, I go into the mod folder and delete the all the mod's package files. But when I load the save game, my family is messed up. One of the sims, the father is missing. The child then becomes his mother's brother. It happens in every save game I tried, same problem. So I can't just save the game again or I'll lose my family.

Anything that can be done?

Delete your cache files when ever you add or change or update a mod.  That way when you load the game it starts with a fresh set of cache files and makes new ones with your new mod changes.

Oh, also, I forgot to put in my last post this question.  I have NRAAS woohooer also and I have it set for a 5% chance for a risky woohoo.  Does this mod change that setting if they use the game woohoo instead of the kinky mod woohooing?  Or does the pregnancy with the kinky mod only affect the mods woohoo?  Also, my sim had her first woohoo with her lover using the games woohoo in a bed and she didn't get Kicker's moodlet for having first woohoo.  I've had that addon for months and always got it before. 

Yes, if you follow the link below, it will take you to a post I made on how to do it.  You need to get the clothing item into the Package format first though.  If you don't know how to do it or have the tool to convert the Sim3pack file to package, then let me know and i will post a link to the tool (if I can find it again.).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkymod-v019e-updated-4-may-2015/?p=1158124

ok, got it :)  That was easy.  Haven't been in those options before.  Always something new to learn.  Will give the outfit a try and see how it works.  Thank you! :)

Thanks for the update, i needed it as the last one wiped out all the friends and acquaintances my sim had :huh:  :wacko:  Could not interact with anyone for a hole day but i think it might be as it installs itself for the hole neighborhood :P Well are gonna start the save that i had made without your mod and try the new version, as i love the way my simmies come to life :D  :heart:  Can't thank you enough for sharing this mindblowing work with us :heart:  If only my visa card would be accepted, i would gift you and Amra72 some cash :D  but for whatever reason it is impossible :wacko:  :(  Big hug :heart:  ;) 

Hi Oniki just a quick question: how does autonomy option work?, I mean does that option can disable completely all the autonomous actions for: my sim? my household? the entire town? is it enabled or will be in a future? Im asking because after playing for some time, town has become like a big orgy, everywhere my sim go, there's at least 5-10 ppl doing stuff...but thats not the problem and I dont mind about that but for example every time my sim goes to the library she cant even read a skill book because she has the urge to blow a kiss to mr. "I have a big tool, here take a look" or the random granny walking in her birthday suit, or the creepy guy asking for woohoo to everyone, so queuing my sims while Im doing stuff its completely not an option.

As always thanks for sharing your mod with us :)

Which version are you using?

Please, can you check the Arousal levels of the sims with Kinky > Debug > ShowInfos (you have to enable debug interactions in the settings menu) before and after a vaginal or solo wooHoo interaction?

Fist off I have to say thank you for sharing this :) .

I haven't had many issues but what I have noticed with the animations is that the males tend to do the female animation for masturbation the females are using the males animation and when there is a male/female having sex, they would occasionally use the lesbian animations. :dodgy:  Also, I find that the females are sinking into the ground or object when they are having sex initiated by the KinkyMod and this causes a misalignment. When they have sex when initiated with Kickers mod, they aligned correctly. I am currently only using Amra72's animations.

The problem of genders will be fixed with the new animation system.

Do you have a screenshot where the female is sinking into the ground? Is the female a teen?

I m pleased to say that I am having no problems at all with this excellent mod please keep up with your brilliant work

CHEERS Lungpaul

Thank you very much. I'm happy to know that at least some peoples have no problem. :)

Hi Onikikay,

I thought I would post two screenshots since you were asking above about the sinking.  In my shots the female is a teen.  I only attached the sunken portions not the full shot (I can add the full shot if you would like).  I'll try and see if I can come across any with the adult females but I am noticing the sinking less and less. 

Also, I learned tonight how to add animations to your mod but what if there is an animation set that I decide I don't want in the game?  How would I remove it?  Currently there aren't any in the list that I want to remove but I am wondering about when I decide I'd rather have certain ones. 

post-561062-0-42847000-1430802901_thumb.png

post-561062-0-61018400-1430802913_thumb.png

Hi Onikikay,

I thought I would post two screenshots since you were asking above about the sinking.  In my shots the female is a teen.  I only attached the sunken portions not the full shot (I can add the full shot if you would like).  I'll try and see if I can come across any with the adult females but I am noticing the sinking less and less. 

Also, I learned tonight how to add animations to your mod but what if there is an animation set that I decide I don't want in the game?  How would I remove it?  Currently there aren't any in the list that I want to remove but I am wondering about when I decide I'd rather have certain ones. 

Hi OegonRain2,

The teen problem is normal as this mod was not designed to be used with them. I have to add a small offset to teen position when placing them. Unfortunatly, this offset is not allways in the same direction (up direction, most of the time). It depends of the animation used. Ideally, we should add an offset direction in animations xml so that I can move the teens in the right direction.

To remove an animation package just click on its name in the package list.

Oregonrain2: i get that sinking thing when i use sliders that adjust hight/bodygirth...

The teen skeleton is just the adult one but uses a hidden slider (bodyTeen) to shrink it. So this "sinking" problem is the same for teens and adults using height sliders.

Using 1.9e with a saved game (not new) with no problem. Just the usual errors recorded from Nrass like cleaned up dresser, unrouted sim found etc.. Thanks for the update. Great work.

Can't wait for the option to remove pee here, getting tired of mopping up all the puddles.

I dont want to be :dodgy: , or sound :@  but i dont want this to become another animated woohoo mod . I love the difficulty , I love that in order for my sim to do naughty things they must learn a bit...So please Oniki dont change that fact and make too too easy.. Okay, oh and i have no errors to report , hopefully when things go well for me in irl i can start cracking out more anims for it..okay :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I agree with Kiwimisty. The difficulty is a big part of what makes this mod interesting.

I also hope to see the mod utilize the traits a lot, so that the sims' personalities are reflected in what they do. We have the obvious ones, that for instance Flirty sims should be quicker to accept sexual interactions; Unflirty sims more reluctant (perhaps these two are already built in, I haven't studied the actions enough to say); and Dog Persons, Equestrians and Animal Lovers should be more interested in beastiality actions (I know that OnikiKay has already built in this).

But other traits can also add a bit of flavor. I'm thinking that Adventurous and Inappropriate sims might be quicker to adopt exhibitionism, sims who have the ”Never nude” trait should never practice it; sims who are hydrophobic should avoid the actions used in showers, bathtubs and hottubs, while sims who love swimming might favour them; sims who hate the outdoors should try to avoid locations outside, while nature lovers might favour them. And so on. With attention paid to traits and skills they can continue to be individuals (in some aspects maybe even more visibly than before), even when the mod has run in the same world for a while.

Hello.

I made a new save and I didn't have any issue anymore, thanks!

By the way, Oniki, will you add a trait/setting/debug feature or something to make it so a female can make an other female pregnant? I use shemales alot in my plays, thanks to Cmar's penises.

Of course, if you refuse, I won't bother, it's your mod, after all.