[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

@Korvus5, I have the same problem, but only when starting a new game.  It appears that kinky mod and all the other mods and game itself is all trying to do it's thing at the same time.  I tried it on a new save with all the unnecessary mods removed and I didn't have that problem.   It's probably the high number of scripted mods I have that are causing the initial slow down.  If I just leave it for a few minutes, then everything is fine after that.

That's not it. It isn't a new game, yet I'm still having that issue.

When I log in a new game it takes a long time like 5-10 mins after I'm in the game for me to be able to make my character interact with each other at all which is fine but the thing is game randomly freezing through out as I play, any idea why?

I just recently tested the rapist feature, so far it just use one animation on the floor, right?

I have an idea of playing this rapist feature, on my island scenario.

The Hostages or Captured

You are a wealthy matriarch and model-like daughters, owned a vacation villa on the private island. But a bunch of criminal or escaped prisoners or deserted soldiers or rebels, stormed your unguarded villa to make it as their stronghold, captured you and your daughters in the process. Make you and your daughter as their sex slaves.

Give them all the appropriate traits and clothes.

The hostage have loser trait (so she will cry a lot), shy (uncomfortable among strangers), unflirty, mooch (mooch for food), etc. Give them half naked cloth, so it can make the criminal aroused and rape happened as much as possible.

The criminal have neurotic trait (they are insecure), brave, mean spirited (or hot headed, grumpy, evil), party-animal (yeah!), etc. Give them an appropriate cloth, like casual military cloth, prison uniform, tattoos, and weapon accessories. Btw, does somone know WCIF weapon accessory? Give them a sleeping bag too and some vicious dogs for bestiality.

Invite all the criminal as uncontrolled unselectable roommate. So it will give you unpredictable and seeing an interesting story development in the process.

Don't forget to lock all the escape doors.

@GECK.O,

:)  In answer to your question about how many positions for the rape... I have only seen two for the ground rape (both Amra72's) one is the doggy anal floor and the other one is the the one with the sims head bent down.  I don't know there are any others.  Have a great night ;)

Sounds like a really good mod with huge potential. Tested it but is very unstable at the moment it seems. Nraas error trap picks up a tonne of errors when I activated this mod.

Also am annoyed that it is not compatible with nraas overwatch as the latter is actually really quite useful.

Nevertheless, I'll be keeping my eye on this mod. Hopefully you can finish it soon.

Good luck and keep working at it!

So I got everything working, I got the base mod, the mesh that required and the two thing under recommended but I keep getting a lot of script crashing asking me if I want to reset, delete object or disable scrip

the new version is NOT compatible with older versions. oniki said so hun. you clearly updated the mod instead of doing clean save. make a clean save and load  up the new version it will work :)

Source: i did the same thing, then realized what i did wrong =P

Sorry I'm a bit confused on what you mean, what do you mean update the mod? I just dl the lastest mod and put it in to the mod folder. And by clean save do you mean I need to make a brand new save file after I install the mod for it to work properly?

go into your mods folder and then into packages, find all the files that kinkymod uses and delete them all

then load up your game save

and use save as to make a save with out the mod

now install the 9c version and load up the new save where you loaded up your game without kinkymod

then the 9c version will install itself

When I log in a new game it takes a long time like 5-10 mins after I'm in the game for me to be able to make my character interact with each other at all which is fine but the thing is game randomly freezing through out as I play, any idea why?

ive got really horrible news for you =/

something in your game install got corrupted, i suspect an expansion, so all you can do now is back up your sims 3 folder in your my documents, and then uninstall and reinstall the whole game and expansions. then restore your sims 3 folder which has your saves and mods, and load up your game then.

also you can delete the cache files in your sims 3 folder there are like 5 files, deleting them clears the cache

Source: i had this exact problem before and what i said above is how i got rid of it.

Hello Onikikay,

I just wanted to run something by you real quick:  I'm using the new "band aid" 0.1.9d and was not having any issues with it but now today something strange is going on.  I direct my sims to woohoo vaginal and the male sim will take his position but the female just stands there and doesn't do anything.  Then after a few seconds the male sim will stand up and they both still have the super horny moodlet (the action doesn't complete so they are not satisfied).  The only thing I did today was download two new lingerie pieces but did not install them into the game.  Any ideas as to why they would be acting this way?  I've attached a snapshot of it. 

Also you mentioned to me that you were thinking of using a moodlet for the fertile phase, I think that is a brilliant idea!  Were you thinking of a constant moodlet that changes with the phases or just a fertile moodlet?  :):heart:

Hello OregonRain 2,

Did you had a birthday warning before this problem? I suspect your female sim is stuck in a process that prevent any synchronization with other sim. Have you tried the resetsim command on here?

I'm thinking of 3 moodlets:

1. Ovulation

2. Period

3. FirstPeriod for teen 1st time

@GECK.O,

:)  In answer to your question about how many positions for the rape... I have only seen two for the ground rape (both Amra72's) one is the doggy anal floor and the other one is the the one with the sims head bent down.  I don't know there are any others.  Have a great night ;)

Sorry, I hadn't time to look for other "suitable" animations. If you have hints, they are welcome. :)

With the new animation system, animation creatores will just have to tag an animation with the Rough flag and it will be available for rapers.

Sounds like a really good mod with huge potential. Tested it but is very unstable at the moment it seems. Nraas error trap picks up a tonne of errors when I activated this mod.

Also am annoyed that it is not compatible with nraas overwatch as the latter is actually really quite useful.

Nevertheless, I'll be keeping my eye on this mod. Hopefully you can finish it soon.

Good luck and keep working at it!

NRaas Overwatch is compatible! You just have to make sure that the "Clean up Outfits" option is disabled.

Hello Onikikay,

I just wanted to run something by you real quick:  I'm using the new "band aid" 0.1.9d and was not having any issues with it but now today something strange is going on.  I direct my sims to woohoo vaginal and the male sim will take his position but the female just stands there and doesn't do anything.  Then after a few seconds the male sim will stand up and they both still have the super horny moodlet (the action doesn't complete so they are not satisfied).  The only thing I did today was download two new lingerie pieces but did not install them into the game.  Any ideas as to why they would be acting this way?  I've attached a snapshot of it. 

Also you mentioned to me that you were thinking of using a moodlet for the fertile phase, I think that is a brilliant idea!  Were you thinking of a constant moodlet that changes with the phases or just a fertile moodlet?  :):heart:

Hello OregonRain 2,

Did you had a birthday warning before this problem? I suspect your female sim is stuck in a process that prevent any synchronization with other sim. Have you tried the resetsim command on here?

1. Ovulation

2. Period

Hi Onikikay, no there wasn't any birthday warning (my female was a young adult (355 days away from adult) and the young male in pic had been a young adult for a few days.  I'm wondering if I messed the game up when it was graduation day and my sims decided to put themselves on a date and I was telling them to woohoo.  Three conflicting things going on.  Instead of letting them go to graduation I wanted them to stay at the house and do their business, then go lol.  It's all about what I want :P  I followed mmoblitz suggestion and just started another fresh town with 0.1.9d and so far no issues at this time (of course there is no dating or graduating going on in my game at the moment but I'll keep an eye on it).

Those sound like great moodlets but for the ovulation one, will that appear 10 hours before truly fertile?  I think that is how you have it currently isn't it?  10 hours before ovulatory is when the accrued semen could be potentially the "baby daddy"?  I might be way off the mark with that but I think that is how I have been using it as a conception meter. 

Hello Onikikay,

Hello OregonRain 2,

1. Ovulation

2. Period

Hi Onikikay, no there wasn't any birthday warning (my female was a young adult (355 days away from adult) and the young male in pic had been a young adult for a few days.  I'm wondering if I messed the game up when it was graduation day and my sims decided to put themselves on a date and I was telling them to woohoo.  Three conflicting things going on.  Instead of letting them go to graduation I wanted them to stay at the house and do their business, then go lol.  It's all about what I want :P  I followed mmoblitz suggestion and just started another fresh town with 0.1.9d and so far no issues at this time (of course there is no dating or graduating going on in my game at the moment but I'll keep an eye on it).

Those sound like great moodlets but for the ovulation one, will that appear 10 hours before truly fertile?  I think that is how you have it currently isn't it?  10 hours before ovulatory is when the accrued semen could be potentially the "baby daddy"?  I might be way off the mark with that but I think that is how I have been using it as a conception meter. 

Indeed. The warning was appearing 10 hours before the ovulation phase starts. I'm still unsure if the moodlet should be a "fertile phase" moodlet appearing 10 hours before the ovulation or just an "ovulation phase" moodlet appearing when the phase begins.

1. Ovulation

2. Period

Yes, we need these moodlets, cuz it's hard to follow when femsim is able to get pregnant and when not. I often miss those notices about ovulation due a lot of other notices , and already have 2 couples who have a babies now, despite that I wasn't prepared to make them parents :D

Hello Onikikay,

Hello OregonRain 2,

1. Ovulation

2. Period

Indeed. The warning was appearing 10 hours before the ovulation phase starts. I'm still unsure if the moodlet should be a "fertile phase" moodlet appearing 10 hours before the ovulation or just an "ovulation phase" moodlet appearing when the phase begins.

I vote for the 10 hour warning moodlet :)  I also can relate to Alana's surprise pregnancies, happened twice to my sims too lol.  I'm sure whatever you decide though will be great!

I vote for the 10 hour warning moodlet :)  I also can relate to Alana's surprise pregnancies, happened twice to my sims too lol.  I'm sure whatever you decide though will be great!

But if your sim doesn't want to get pregnant ? What will be the contraception?

OnikiKay, tells us what will be the next version! Bug fix?

Keeping my sim indoors away from rapists would work for contraception lol  and if a rapist comes to the house clicking on resetsim will work too :P

Keeping my sim indoors away from rapists would work for contraception lol  and if a rapist comes to the house clicking on resetsim will work too :P

Or if your like me, Total Annihilation :)

Hello Onikikay,

Hello OregonRain 2,

1. Ovulation

2. Period

Now that I think about it,  when that problem occurred in my game, one of the sims was leaving the party they were at and I stopped them so they could continue what they were doing.  I'm wondering now if stopping an interaction while going on is whats  causing this issue.  I will see if I can recreate that today and will post my results later.

Hi Oniki just a quick question: how does autonomy option work?, I mean does that option can disable completely all the autonomous actions for: my sim? my household? the entire town? is it enabled or will be in a future? Im asking because after playing for some time, town has become like a big orgy, everywhere my sim go, there's at least 5-10 ppl doing stuff...but thats not the problem and I dont mind about that but for example every time my sim goes to the library she cant even read a skill book because she has the urge to blow a kiss to mr. "I have a big tool, here take a look" or the random granny walking in her birthday suit, or the creepy guy asking for woohoo to everyone, so queuing my sims while Im doing stuff its completely not an option.

As always thanks for sharing your mod with us :)

Which version are you using?

Please, can you check the Arousal levels of the sims with Kinky > Debug > ShowInfos (you have to enable debug interactions in the settings menu) before and after a vaginal or solo wooHoo interaction?

Hi Oniki, Im using v0.1.9c and as for the debug interactions I have some screenshots, I have more but didnt realized the game doesnt save the user interfase by default. Thanks again. :D

post-746720-0-96592400-1430650620_thumb.jpg

post-746720-0-18287500-1430650628_thumb.jpg

post-746720-0-36411000-1430650635_thumb.jpg

post-746720-0-70310400-1430650642_thumb.jpg

post-746720-0-48214000-1430650649_thumb.jpg

You'll be able to buy pills at the hospital or buy condoms to a vending machine. But condoms will not protect your sims from rapers.

If I have enough time, I'll try to release a bug fix version (0.1.9e) tomorrow. New content will come with version 0.2.

I gave this mod a try.  It is exactly what I was looking for!  Thank you so much!  The only thing I was wondering about was if there was a way in the tuning to shorten how long it took to get the other sim to accept the woohoo options.  It takes almost the entire sim day or night to get the sim fully aroused and then to work them up even farther to get them to accept the woohoo options.  Also, I think it would be more realistic if the moodlet for the rape action to be a negative instead of a happy.  They don't get any mood with the moodlet.  If there is somewhere in the tuning for that and you don't mind sharing that would be great.  thank you :)

If you select the debug option in Kinky mod, you can set the sim to a Horny state which takes care of the arousal.  It also helps to have their exhibition state ranked up as well.  You can cheat your way up on that  if you have NRaas Master Controller mod installed.  If you know how to make clothing revealing using S3pe, that helps increase arousal as well.

You'll be able to buy pills at the hospital or buy condoms to a vending machine. But condoms will not protect your sims from rapers.

If I have enough time, I'll try to release a bug fix version (0.1.9e) tomorrow. New content will come with version 0.2.

Hi Onikikay,

The option to buy the pills at the hospital, will that be compatible with the Simlogical Hospital overhaul mod (I think that is what is called)?  I have that in my game and use it mostly for earning money for donating eggs, sperm and saliva but occasionally will use it for the other features it has too.  I love these ideas you keep teasing us with.  ;)

So I'm trying to update the mod. As instructed above, I go into the mod folder and delete the all the mod's package files. But when I load the save game, my family is messed up. One of the sims, the father is missing. The child then becomes his mother's brother. It happens in every save game I tried, same problem. So I can't just save the game again or I'll lose my family.

Anything that can be done?

If you select the debug option in Kinky mod, you can set the sim to a Horny state which takes care of the arousal.  It also helps to have their exhibition state ranked up as well.  You can cheat your way up on that  if you have NRaas Master Controller mod installed.  If you know how to make clothing revealing using S3pe, that helps increase arousal as well.

Yes I have master Controller, love the mod :)  I have used the horny state in the debug options however, if they aren't taken care of they stay that way.  Not sure if I want a townie running around horny and not finding another to take care of himself lol.  I have used S3pe a few times.  I'm still new with it, but a quick learner.  So what your saying is I can download an outfit and actually make other sims think its sexy and get them aroused?  That would be cool lol.  Always thought the sims needed to get excited just by looking at another sim and not just by traits and actions :)

So I'm trying to update the mod. As instructed above, I go into the mod folder and delete the all the mod's package files. But when I load the save game, my family is messed up. One of the sims, the father is missing. The child then becomes his mother's brother. It happens in every save game I tried, same problem. So I can't just save the game again or I'll lose my family.

Anything that can be done?

Delete your cache files when ever you add or change or update a mod.  That way when you load the game it starts with a fresh set of cache files and makes new ones with your new mod changes.

Oh, also, I forgot to put in my last post this question.  I have NRAAS woohooer also and I have it set for a 5% chance for a risky woohoo.  Does this mod change that setting if they use the game woohoo instead of the kinky mod woohooing?  Or does the pregnancy with the kinky mod only affect the mods woohoo?  Also, my sim had her first woohoo with her lover using the games woohoo in a bed and she didn't get Kicker's moodlet for having first woohoo.  I've had that addon for months and always got it before.