[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi Onikikay,

Wow what a surprise you had for me on the new version!  I love it!  I never expected to find the credit in game :)  Thank you so much for the acknowledgement and your hard work.  I've just spent some time playing the new version but I also am receiving repeated blue screens from night to day in the game.  It says something about the naked outfit and something about the rapist.  Speaking of rapist, (laughing a bit here at what you've said before) I have another instance of a rapist in a hurry.  The fight cloud was going and all of a sudden the rape began before the cloud cleared lol, thought I'd share that with you.  Heading back to game now to see what trouble my sim can get into, also I checked out your blog and I love your little teaser "condom machine".

Now, the rape animation begins just before the fight cloud is cleared. I find this nicer because it hides the lack of transition between the standing posture and the rape animation. Do you prefere to wait for the cloud disappears?

Is it possible to add the option to change positions like animated woohoo had that's the onle thing that I miss from that mod

It will, in a future release.

In my case anyways, would not recommend trying to upgrade a 9b game, just start a new one. I tried a upgrade as a test and it generated a upgrade text message then a blue screen, then the messages start in about sim actions being paused about 3-400 then a new upgrade message then blue screen then more sim action pause messages had over 13000 messages to be clicked off in about 2 minutes...... end of test for me and delete of that game save :P

I'm sorry. I haven't much time to spend on the upgrade process. I'll try to improve it in future releases.

Yeah my sim get pregnant by her dog and had puppies! LOL that was a great achievement. :shy:

Thanks OnikiKay!

When i click on an objet in the kinky menu, when the list of characters available is displayed the family members are not available, however, i choose none in the family restriction menu. I dis something wrong ?

I can barely believe I'm discussing this subject; I don't think I'll even leave the rapist service on when the mod is finished, but for testing purposes I'm leaving it on for now …

So, are other sims supposed to react to ongoing rapes and maybe attack the perpetrator, or will that perhaps come later? Now with 0.1.9c installed I realize that I have quite a few of them in town (Appaloosa Plains), at least four (all four are also burglars?), and they're quite active too, to my horror. Via the announcements I discovered that one of them attacked Cheyenne Fox (not one of my active sims) in her own kitchen. Her husband came home shortly after it had started, and at first I thought he was actually going to attack the rapist as he started running as soon as he got inside the door, but it turned out that he wanted to save whatever it was she had cooking on the stove. So that cold-hearted bastard just continued cooking the meal his wife had started, while the rape was going on behind him.

Is it possible to make it so that witnesses try to break it up? Perhaps with an extra bonus to the desire to do so if the witness has a good relation to the victim or the victim is a family member.

When i click on an objet in the kinky menu, when the list of characters available is displayed the family members are not available, however, i choose none in the family restriction menu. I dis something wrong ?

You've got that setting wrong – it doesn't list what it prohibits, but what it allows beyond the game's standard permissions. So "none" prevents all sexual actions with related family members; "StepRelated" should permit actions with in-laws, and "BloodRelated" permits incest.

I can barely believe I'm discussing this subject; I don't think I'll even leave the rapist service on when the mod is finished, but for testing purposes I'm leaving it on for now …

So, are other sims supposed to react to ongoing rapes and maybe attack the perpetrator, or will that perhaps come later? Now with 0.1.9c installed I realize that I have quite a few of them in town (Appaloosa Plains), at least four (all four are also burglars?), and they're quite active too, to my horror. Via the announcements I discovered that one of them attacked Cheyenne Fox (not one of my active sims) in her own kitchen. Her husband came home shortly after it had started, and at first I thought he was actually going to attack the rapist as he started running as soon as he got inside the door, but it turned out that he wanted to save whatever it was she had cooking on the stove. So that cold-hearted bastard just continued cooking the meal his wife had started, while the rape was going on behind him.

Is it possible to make it so that witnesses try to break it up? Perhaps with an extra bonus to the desire to do so if the witness has a good relation to the victim or the victim is a family member.

In a future release, witness will be able to join rape, fight the rapist call the police or run away, depending of his traits, skills and relation with the victim. I had to disable the reaction for now as it doesn't work well yet.

hi OnikiKay, could you add more woohooable objects for sim3? Like piano, cabriolet, swing, hammock, pole, bathtub...

With the new animation system I'm working on, any object will be usable to woohoo on, as long as there are suitable animations.

Version 0.1.9c is ready for download.

Compatibility with previous versions of the mod is not garantee.

hooray!I can't wait for it!

I had one where the female had a fight with the rapist (no skills for the female) and won the fight then the husband came downstairs and beat the rapist again. The rapist ran off the lot after losing two fights.

Kinky....

Can u make the names of various things simplified and not kinky.askforwoohoo.oraljob or something.

Maybe u made the code as name or soemthing.

Maybe nice for a future release.

All those texts are just placeholders. I will replace them with proper text later.

This is probably the biggest and the most awesome new mod for TS3 in last two years :D very ambitious and deserves full respect!

I am testing this in my main save,everything loaded perfectly and issue with clock which stop after loading kinky mod is fixed in this version.

Thumbs Up!

All map tags are gone,. I`m using nraas tagger 3. So I did Town reset with MC(and it worked finally) and sim &map tags are back. This 1.9.c version is really huge update!

P.S. adding rar archive with 4 script errors related to rapist,objects and pets i think. Two blue screens in 1,5 hour.

ScriptErrors.rar

Edited by psyseed

Just tried 1.9c on a new save.  After about 3 hrs of playing I received no script errors or blue screens.  The first couple hours everything seemed to go alright.  THe last hour however, whenever a vaginal position was selected by the sim, they would get into position and it seemed to end or reset before anything happened.  All oral animations worked fine, but the vaginal ones would not play.  It worked fine for the first hour or so, but after it stopped working.  That was the only thing I have found so far.

I will continue to test it out.  Haven't seen or checked on the dog interactions yet.  Rapist seem to be working.  I think there was more raping going on than anything..lol  Lots of solo action as well.

Just tried 1.9c on a new save.  After about 3 hrs of playing I received no script errors or blue screens.  The first couple hours everything seemed to go alright.  THe last hour however, whenever a vaginal position was selected by the sim, they would get into position and it seemed to end or reset before anything happened.  All oral animations worked fine, but the vaginal ones would not play.  It worked fine for the first hour or so, but after it stopped working.  That was the only thing I have found so far.

I will continue to test it out.  Haven't seen or checked on the dog interactions yet.  Rapist seem to be working.  I think there was more raping going on than anything..lol  Lots of solo action as well.

Do you have any error log for me?

Hey onikikay,

Just did some testing (3hours worth) on 0.19c. Glad to tell you there are no errors or blue screens. There are two issues though they arent major.

1. One of the animations which is played against the wall (blowjob) literally clip through my kitchen counter (with washing machine built into it). There were having sex in the place where the counter was. As shown in the photo.

2. I believe nrass dresser is not compatible with this (unfortunately as they would have a lot of synergy together) as i keep getting invalid outfit null whenever stripping is occuring. Not too certain and am about to test it without nrass dresser soon.

Sorry for not being able to test 0.19b and 0.19c much! I know every testing session helps with development.

Also tried it out with going between worlds but all my sims stats get reset each time he goes to a new world (france, china etc) he becomes a virgin again (getting the first woohoo moodlet) and such

post-429-0-93632600-1430268639_thumb.jpg

Does anybody encounter this problem - can't move new household to new lot, process always stuck?

I was having the same problem, also with some animations not showing, I reinstalled the mod and delete all cache files and so far everything is working ok.

Do you have any error log for me?

Surprisingly no.  There wasn't one generated.  No errors or anything.  Just would get into position and instantly end.  I will play with it more tomorrow and see if it's still doing it.

I was also experiencing this. Unfortunately, I don't have any logs of that particular bug, either. I started getting a lot more blue screens later and I guess it overwrote that one. I'll try to get a log next time it happens.

I do have a bunch of logs, though. I started the game, and within about two minutes got all of the logs in that rar. Some of them are... huge. I think part of it had to do with the fact that I saved and quit like right after an animation finished. Or perhaps even just as it was finishing. I know that one of the characters in the scene wasn't targetable afterwards.

I don't know what makes an error log useful, but I hope it helps in some way.

Also: I'm noticing that the initialization process notification is done away with in the new version. Does it matter if we have a sim perform a kinky action straight away anymore?

Error logs.rar

You've got that setting wrong – it doesn't list what it prohibits, but what it allows beyond the game's standard permissions. So "none" prevents all sexual actions with related family members; "StepRelated" should permit actions with in-laws, and "BloodRelated" permits incest.

Thank you !

Hello, OnikiKay!

I just found your mod yesterday and it is AMAZING! You have done an excellent job, so far! <3

I even plan on donating to you sometime this week, after I get paid from work, of course!

Anyways, while playing your latest version, 0.1.9c, I have encountered a few issues that you should know about:

1) While playing a saved file, and zooming out to town view, all of the map tags are completely gone.

2) [New Game] With the cheats activated on, I used "teleport here" to teleport my naked Sim in front of her boyfriend (she was a shy virgin, so I wanted to arouse her partner faster) and I recieved a small blue screen after doing so.

3) While playing a new male Sim, I tried to perform the rape interaction, but the action is cancelled and says "refused". Please note, that my male Sim has the Evil trait, and has his Athletic and Martial Arts skills maxed out. However, spawing rapists on the same lot for the intended target has worked fine.

4) While playing this same New Game file, in Bridgeport, I've noticed something odd. The names of every household member already in town, have changed (to what I believe is what the developers initially named these Sims), to Placeholder names. For Example: Katrina Pala's name is now "FashionDesigner" and her niece, Hannah Smythe is now "FashionDesignerNiece".  In Edit Mode and Town View, their names are fine, but hovering over the Sim will reveal these Placeholder names.

That's all I've encounter so far after 2 1/2 hours of gameplay, no other errors really. But please keep up the excellent work! <3

(P.S. If you need someone to help fill out the descriptions for your mod in-game, I will love to help you out! I'm not good at modding, but I'm a great story writer.)

Thank you for all that you do! <3

hi its my first time really communicating on this sight, I've been reading up on this kinky mod trying my best to get it, eventually I will and congrats to the creative genius behind this creation. However I wish I could find a gameplay video of this as I tried signing up on backalleysims and until now haven't received my password confirmation and other video links have been removed. Someone help please anyone i'm anxious to see a preview but I wont be near my computer until the weekends so no game play for me

Good evening/morning Onikikay,

I played around with your mod this evening and found a "work around" for the blue screens I encountered.  I disabled the rape portion completely and the screens stopped popping up.  I noticed that the names of the victims were tourist names (not town people names) and I think that may have been triggering this (you would know better than I though :)).  I also noticed that all of my supernaturals that are in the town are now just mortals.  The ghosts have even lost their colorful see-through appearance.  I just thought I would let you know.  As for your question on my preference for the rape cloud: if you could make it a little more clear to see through then I'm good with the cloud and the hasty rape lol.  I just need some visibility to make sure that the sim has a hard penis and is not in his underwear.  When the onset of the rape begins that is when I quickly set it to nude bottom and hard penis.  Don't worry about fixing my issues, it can wait until your next release.  As I mentioned, I found a work around plus you have given us more than we need to keep busy in our games.  :heart:

Edit post: 1/2 hour later, I was looking at your blog again Onikikay and saw the condom machine and it says "easy on", will the male sims actually put them on or is it going to automatically be on when we select the condom option?  Curiosity got the best of me ;)