[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1) While playing a saved file, and zooming out to town view, all of the map tags are completely gone.

I got this bug at one point, too. However, this has only happened to me one time, and upon looking it up on some forums, it might actually just be a bug with Sims 3 in general, because it appears to happen at large. It has only happened to me on one game though, meaning when I started new games and stuck with those for a while, they did not appear to be affected (that also appears to be the case usually). Unfortunately no one seemed to have a fix, and the bug has apparently persisted for years...

My advice would be to try to work with it until you've quit and re-started up the game a couple times, and if it persists... you may be stuck with it in that world, or have to make a new one :\

I love how now all females in town can be attacked :) But it started another problem (without bluescreens, without logs): The rapists stuck and it happened that ALL got stuck and "spawn rapist" didn't even work. So I used Tagger to localize them and reset each one of them :P I always have to keep an eye where they are now xD

Also... I still having problem with them running away. Previously I reloaded my game and it got normal again... now seems they don't like to have fun all time. :P

May I ask what is Force High Lod AI?

@Thegamingleague, your error logs indicate your using the 1.9b version of the mod.  Suggest you use 1.9c as it fixes some of the bugs causing that problem.  I would also suggest that you start a new game when you change to 1.9c or you might run into problems.   You may already know this, but this is a WIP.  If your going to install any mods in a save game that you really care about, then make a backup of that save before you install the mod.

Hi onikikay,

I liked how the animation starts in the middle of the fighting smoke. Definitely makes it more immersive.

Any chance of adding a knockout feature for the victim after the animation finishes? I know in world adventures, if you lose a fight with a mummy there's a chance your sim would get knocked out and lay paralysed on the ground for an hour or two until the knocked out moodlet wears off.

Played for a few hours this morning and got a couple blue screens.  Attached the error logs below.  Having one heck of a time trying to get any female sims to do anything with a dog.  Everything is always rejected.  Also with 1.9b it wasn't uncommon to have sims engaged in kinky activity all over community lots.  With 1.9c this hasn't happened in about 6 hrs of play.  Everything is rejected.  Get that same sim in a room and they will accept everything.  Those are two things I have noticed so far with 1.9c.  I think the rapists have gotten more action than anyone..lol

ScriptError_Jack-PC__04-29-2015__08-48-57__8C2F7E63.xml

ScriptError_Jack-PC__04-29-2015__08-49-18__2AACEE98.xml

That is because the sim being asked for woohoo isn't aroused enough.  They have the option to decline.  You can select debug when you have the kinky mod window open and then make them horny using that.  If you still get rejected, make sure your not on a community lot when you do it.  I found with 1.9c that getting a sims to do anything on a community lot is very difficult if not impossible.  At least for me it has been.

That is because the sim being asked for woohoo isn't aroused enough.  They have the option to decline.  You can select debug when you have the kinky mod window open and then make them horny using that.  If you still get rejected, make sure your not on a community lot when you do it.  I found with 1.9c that getting a sims to do anything on a community lot is very difficult if not impossible.  At least for me it has been.

Indeed, doing something "kinky" on a community is more difficult than before because it requires a higher exhibitionist skill.

Does anybody encounter this problem - can't move new household to new lot, process always stuck?

I was having the same problem, also with some animations not showing, I reinstalled the mod and delete all cache files and so far everything is working ok.

Hmmm, thanks. At some point it was fixed, but when I try to add sim to my active family the game stuck at process still...

1) While playing a saved file, and zooming out to town view, all of the map tags are completely gone.

I got this bug at one point, too. However, this has only happened to me one time, and upon looking it up on some forums, it might actually just be a bug with Sims 3 in general, because it appears to happen at large. It has only happened to me on one game though, meaning when I started new games and stuck with those for a while, they did not appear to be affected (that also appears to be the case usually). Unfortunately no one seemed to have a fix, and the bug has apparently persisted for years...

My advice would be to try to work with it until you've quit and re-started up the game a couple times, and if it persists... you may be stuck with it in that world, or have to make a new one :\

It's a Sims 3 well known bug. I think that one of NRaas mods can restore them, but don't remember which one.

I love how now all females in town can be attacked :) But it started another problem (without bluescreens, without logs): The rapists stuck and it happened that ALL got stuck and "spawn rapist" didn't even work. So I used Tagger to localize them and reset each one of them :P I always have to keep an eye where they are now xD

Also... I still having problem with them running away. Previously I reloaded my game and it got normal again... now seems they don't like to have fun all time. :P

All rapists stucks? Did you try to force them to "Go home" with NRaas MasterController, instead of reseting them?

By default, when a non controllable sim is offsreen and at home, his motives are frozen and the sim stop to do anything. Force High LOD AI force the system to always simulate the non controllable sims. Even when they are offscreen. This option requires a good CPU if your town is quite populated, but it makes a town more alive.

Good evening/morning Onikikay,

I played around with your mod this evening and found a "work around" for the blue screens I encountered.  I disabled the rape portion completely and the screens stopped popping up.  I noticed that the names of the victims were tourist names (not town people names) and I think that may have been triggering this (you would know better than I though :)).  I also noticed that all of my supernaturals that are in the town are now just mortals.  The ghosts have even lost their colorful see-through appearance.  I just thought I would let you know.  As for your question on my preference for the rape cloud: if you could make it a little more clear to see through then I'm good with the cloud and the hasty rape lol.  I just need some visibility to make sure that the sim has a hard penis and is not in his underwear.  When the onset of the rape begins that is when I quickly set it to nude bottom and hard penis.  Don't worry about fixing my issues, it can wait until your next release.  As I mentioned, I found a work around plus you have given us more than we need to keep busy in our games.  :heart:

Edit post: 1/2 hour later, I was looking at your blog again Onikikay and saw the condom machine and it says "easy on", will the male sims actually put them on or is it going to automatically be on when we select the condom option?  Curiosity got the best of me ;)

Hello OregonRain 2. Thanks for reporting the problems.

Version 0.1.9c has a problem with occult sims (fairy, werewolf, vampire, etc...). It will be fixed in the next release.

Unfortunatly, I can't change the cloud transparency.

Currently, condoms are just tokens in the sims inventory. Sim can use safe interactions as long as they still have at least one token. I have to create a real object and add a new accessory (like panties) for males.

Does anybody encounter this problem - can't move new household to new lot, process always stuck?

I was having the same problem, also with some animations not showing, I reinstalled the mod and delete all cache files and so far everything is working ok.

Hmmm, thanks. At some point it was fixed, but when I try to add sim to my active family the game stuck at process still...

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I still have to fix all those game operations bugs (import/export/travels).

It's a Sims 3 well known bug. I think that one of NRaas mods can restore them, but don't remember which one.

I've had the same problem a couple of times. If you go to city hall master controller and select town reset all the tags come back without messing up your game. I also had a strange one where the Sim would wake up and the Zs kept flowing above it like it was still asleep. I reset the Sim and the Zs were still flowing from an empty space where the Sim was before the reset. A reset town cleared it up.

All rapists stucks? Did you try to force them to "Go home" with NRaas MasterController, instead of reseting them?

By default, when a non controllable sim is offsreen and at home, his motives are frozen and the sim stop to do anything. Force High LOD AI force the system to always simualte the non controllable sims. Even when they are offscreen. This option requires a good CPU if your town is quite populated, but it makes a town more alive.

Thanks for the explaining the Lod AI. I was wondering what it was for.

4) While playing this same New Game file, in Bridgeport, I've noticed something odd. The names of every household member already in town, have changed (to what I believe is what the developers initially named these Sims), to Placeholder names. For Example: Katrina Pala's name is now "FashionDesigner" and her niece, Hannah Smythe is now "FashionDesignerNiece".  In Edit Mode and Town View, their names are fine, but hovering over the Sim will reveal these Placeholder names.

I played around with your mod this evening and found a "work around" for the blue screens I encountered.  I disabled the rape portion completely and the screens stopped popping up.  I noticed that the names of the victims were tourist names (not town people names) and I think that may have been triggering this (you would know better than I though :)).  I also noticed that all of my supernaturals that are in the town are now just mortals.  The ghosts have even lost their colorful see-through appearance. 

Hello, again! :)

I have actually experienced Supernaturals also being mortal, but at first I thought I was imagining things.

I've included several screen shots of the "Placeholder names" from the pre-made Sims in Bridgeport, but also pictures of a local vampire that is now a mortal.

I haven't recieved any blue screen errors, *crosses fingers*, but I also noticed that using regular "Romantic" interactions, even with aqaintances, seems to go from Flirty to Alluring and to Extremely Irresitable with very little effort and interaction.

Was this intentional with the mod?

And one last thing...there seems to be a huge delay in registering commands from this mod. All of my other normal interactions and Nraas interactions seems to work fine without delay, but whenever I click on an interaction from the Kinky menu, it takes a few seconds (the game is stuck during this time) for it to register the commands.

After the action is done, it takes a few minutes (in real life), for anything in the game to be clicked on. Time on the game continues to run, but I am unable to click on anything immediately after any of the Kinky actions, until a few minutes later.

Sorry, to report this, but I hope it helps~ :blush:

Thank you, once again for your hard work! :heart:

post-575444-0-43636400-1430331382_thumb.png

post-575444-0-53342400-1430331386_thumb.png

post-575444-0-28496700-1430331390_thumb.png

post-575444-0-67106400-1430331393_thumb.png

Seem to be getting bluescreens quite a bit with the latest version and a new town.

They tends to pop up 4 times in a row every 15 mins or thereabouts.

Seems to be something between this mod and NRAAS progression? I've followed insttructions in first post, but it appears to be related to stray dogs?

4) While playing this same New Game file, in Bridgeport, I've noticed something odd. The names of every household member already in town, have changed (to what I believe is what the developers initially named these Sims), to Placeholder names. For Example: Katrina Pala's name is now "FashionDesigner" and her niece, Hannah Smythe is now "FashionDesignerNiece".  In Edit Mode and Town View, their names are fine, but hovering over the Sim will reveal these Placeholder names.

I played around with your mod this evening and found a "work around" for the blue screens I encountered.  I disabled the rape portion completely and the screens stopped popping up.  I noticed that the names of the victims were tourist names (not town people names) and I think that may have been triggering this (you would know better than I though :)).  I also noticed that all of my supernaturals that are in the town are now just mortals.  The ghosts have even lost their colorful see-through appearance. 

Hello, again! :)

I have actually experienced Supernaturals also being mortal, but at first I thought I was imagining things.

I've included several screen shots of the "Placeholder names" from the pre-made Sims in Bridgeport, but also pictures of a local vampire that is now a mortal.

I haven't recieved any blue screen errors, *crosses fingers*, but I also noticed that using regular "Romantic" interactions, even with aqaintances, seems to go from Flirty to Alluring and to Extremely Irresitable with very little effort and interaction.

Was this intentional with the mod?

And one last thing...there seems to be a huge delay in registering commands from this mod. All of my other normal interactions and Nraas interactions seems to work fine without delay, but whenever I click on an interaction from the Kinky menu, it takes a few seconds (the game is stuck during this time) for it to register the commands.

After the action is done, it takes a few minutes (in real life), for anything in the game to be clicked on. Time on the game continues to run, but I am unable to click on anything immediately after any of the Kinky actions, until a few minutes later.

Sorry, to report this, but I hope it helps~ :blush:

Thank you, once again for your hard work! :heart:

Don't be sorry when you report bugs. This helps me a lot to make a better mod.

Hope this release will fix most of the problems introduced with v0.1.9c: 

OnikiKay you may want to disallow rapists from dive lots, while hilarious to watch them appear on the sea floor and walk over to sims, it just doesn't seem right. Plus they dont do anything on dive lots besides walk over to your sims, which makes your sims swim to the surface. (To clarify I mean the dive lots from isla paradiso expansion)

So, since this new version, I've been getting "A null value was found where an object instance was required" or "Unable to obtain interaction object" error every time I try to do something kinky.

Rapists also appear bugged. I'd get a blue screen at the same as a rape announcement. This continues seemingly indefinitely. It seems like every time the rape failed or whatever, it tried to start up again, and just kept on looping. Eventually I just disabled rape after resetting it in the blue screen.

Also, since version C, there does appear to be some odd delay every now & then after certain interactions. I figured it might've just been my super old, super fragmented computer until I noticed someone else talk about it. I feel like it's usually related to kinky interactions, but it seems like it's also some other ones, too.

Still love the mod. Keep up the great work. Hope the logs help. :cool:

General kinky error.rar

rape errors.rar

Don't be sorry when you report bugs. This helps me a lot to make a better mod.

Hope this release will fix most of the problems introduced with v0.1.9c: attachicon.gifONIKI_KinkyMod_v0.1.9d.7z

Thank you very much! I will download it tonight, but unfortunately I won't have a chance to try it until tomorrow evening. :-/

I'll let you know by then how it's going~

I only apologize, because you've done great work so far and I always hate being the bearer of bad news...makes me feel like raining on someone's parade, even though I know it's helping out the mod. But it's excellent that you were able to come up with a possible fix so fast~! :heart:

I look forward to trying it!