[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

played 1.9c with no problems but when i tried 1.9d on fresh game keep telling me cant find penis meh for dog and kinky actions acepted but didnt complete just skipped over with out doing anything all with no script errors.  went back to 1.9c on same save and have no problems with game. thanks for all the work you are doing really love this mod.

Same, lots of blue screen errors on 1.9d fresh game so going back to 1.9c.

This is part of script error when a guy autonomosley tried to masturbate.

<ExceptionData>simulating object is null

unable to obtain an interaction object

Oniki.KinkyMod v0.1.9d

Actor: Liam Murdoch

Target: Liam Murdoch

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

#0: 0x00041 callvirt   in Oniki.Sims.Oniki.Sims.KinkyWooHoo:EnterStateMachine () ()

#1: 0x00086 brtrue.i4.s in Oniki.Sims.Oniki.Sims.KinkySocialInteraction:Run () ()

#2: 0x000db stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()

#3: 0x00348 stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()

#4: 0x0011c stfld.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()

#5: 0x00015 br.s       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()

#6: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

All sex interactions are causing simulating object is null errors at the moment with "other" mods installed that worked fine with 1.9c

Loving your work Oniki and thanks.

To clarify my above statement I'm taking about deleting the following files:

CASPartCache

compositorCache

scriptCache

simCompositorCache

I also clear out the WorldCaches folder.

Thanks for the info, I hadn`t cleared script cache or world cache, will give it a try.

EDIT:

My installation error. Unzipped 1.9d and dragged the folder to mods without checking the contents. Seems that 9.1d only had kinkymod.package and not the other 5 files that were in 9.1c, ahpenis, adpenis, etc. Copied them over and all`s well.

Hi Oniki just a quick question: how does autonomy option work?, I mean does that option can disable completely all the autonomous actions for: my sim? my household? the entire town? is it enabled or will be in a future? Im asking because after playing for some time, town has become like a big orgy, everywhere my sim go, there's at least 5-10 ppl doing stuff...but thats not the problem and I dont mind about that but for example every time my sim goes to the library she cant even read a skill book because she has the urge to blow a kiss to mr. "I have a big tool, here take a look" or the random granny walking in her birthday suit, or the creepy guy asking for woohoo to everyone, so queuing my sims while Im doing stuff its completely not an option.

As always thanks for sharing your mod with us :)

Fist off I have to say thank you for sharing this :) .

I haven't had many issues but what I have noticed with the animations is that the males tend to do the female animation for masturbation the females are using the males animation and when there is a male/female having sex, they would occasionally use the lesbian animations. :dodgy:  Also, I find that the females are sinking into the ground or object when they are having sex initiated by the KinkyMod and this causes a misalignment. When they have sex when initiated with Kickers mod, they aligned correctly. I am currently only using Amra72's animations.

Do not confuse interactions and categories.

I don't know what is trampling.

That's not my kind of fetish but it's included in that BDSM category; it means hurt and fun to the target..

The new animation system will keep the current categories and add two new ones: Teasing and Anal.

All Vaginal animation are "converted" to Anal when applied to a Male sim.

BDSM will be just a flag (like Rough) to tag animations so that sims with the appropriate trait will prefere to use them.

Rough animations can be used during rape interactions.

Thank you for the sprig of Lily of the valley.  :heart:

I don't know if it's because of the mod, but now, since I updated to the version 0.1.9c, my sims 3 freezes for about 20 seconds.

I cannot do anything but move the mouse (not even the camera) when that happens.

Please, try the 0.1.9d patch.

played 1.9c with no problems but when i tried 1.9d on fresh game keep telling me cant find penis meh for dog and kinky actions acepted but didnt complete just skipped over with out doing anything all with no script errors.  went back to 1.9c on same save and have no problems with game. thanks for all the work you are doing really love this mod.

Same, lots of blue screen errors on 1.9d fresh game so going back to 1.9c.

This is part of script error when a guy autonomosley tried to masturbate.

All sex interactions are causing simulating object is null errors at the moment with "other" mods installed that worked fine with 1.9c

Loving your work Oniki and thanks.

This version is only a patch and must be copied over version 0.1.9c.

Don't delete version 0.1.9c before installing version 0.1.9d. Just overwrite the file.

Good afternoon! :)

I had a chance to play with 0.1.9d last night and I have few things to report, as well as a few suggestions~

~*~*~

ERRORS

~*~*~

1) In the 1st picture that I've included, I received a blue screen. Not sure what happened, but I took a picture. :s

2) In the 2nd picture, my Sim has an Exhibition skill level of 7 and she was able to use the Kinky Dance on Table/Counter interaction even before her current skill level, but she always refuses to Kinky Dance on the dance floor. She even refuses to do even the simplest public interactions, like removing her top or bottom...however, she was still able to the Kinky Dance on the counter without any problem.

3) In the 3rd picture, I still see those Placeholder names and that the Supernaturals are still mortal, but this is on a Saved Game when I was using 0.1.9c, so I will try a new game today and see what will happen~

~*~*~

SUGGESTIONS

~*~*~

1) In the 4th picture, I think it would be really cool if you could have the option to bribe Bouncers with sex or blowjobs/handjobs in order to get into the VIP sections (for medium/high amount of money bribe). Maybe even flashing them (using the show bottom/ top interaction) to get in, if the bribe is set low. :D

2) In the 5th and 6th picture, the females here were raped and received the Raped moodlet, but it had no mood effect, and even though it was both of their first time having sex, I think the First Woohoo Ever! moodlet shouldn't apply to rape situations. Perhaps, you should make another moodlet for virgins who were raped, maybe something like Virginity Ruined/Stolen and making it a negative moodlet.

Also, as for the Raped moodlet, I think it should have the same effect as the normal Sims 3 interaction, Mourning. Like have the victims cry and be in a bad mood for a while...

Oh, and if a pregnancy results from the rape, the female could possibly get a negative pregnancy moodlet (same as the normal pregnancy moodlet) during their entire pregnancy, maybe call it something like Pregnant from Rape, and have it trigger random crying like the Mourning interaction.

3) Like what a few others here suggested, I think it'll be cool to get the Police involved, but what I suggest is that any Sim with the Raped moodlet could have the option to visit/call the Police station or have the option to pretend it didn't happen. Maybe add just a general negative, Traumatized moodlet.

What will happen after the Sim chooses (if they call or visit the Police), is that they get the City Hall court involved, maybe create an option (using the Sue for Slander interaction, even with the court cost: $$) called Prosecute Rapist, but then the outcome will differ in court just like the Sue for Slander interaction:

• Outcome 1: If the raped Sim decides to call or visit the Police right after the attack happens, then they will be able to win the Court ruling, sending the Rapist to "jail (delete the Sim from game forever)" and earning the raped Sim money compensation and have their Traumatized moodlet removed.
  • Outcome 2: If the raped Sim decides to shower after the rape (losing "evidence") or wait a while to report the attack, then the raped Sim will lose the Court ruling, allowing the rapist to go stay in the game, costing the victim Sim money and having the Traumatized moodlet's effect extended/reset to increase the time affected.

That's it for now~ I'll be off playing with 0.1.9d~ ;)

Please keep up the great work! :heart:

Concerning the rapist error. Unfortunatly, it happens sometimes. Even with regular service sims (like bartenders) or stray pets. The errors are just ignored by the game (no bluescreen) and all we can see is that the service sim is not where he should be. Most of the time, we don't even notice it. During development of my mod, I prefere to know what happens than hidding the errors under the carpet. That's why you see all those annoying bluescreens.

I've probably forgotten a skill check in the counter interaction and I have to tune down the exhibition difficulty.

Thanks you for the suggestions. Don't worry, most of those features are already planned but will need time.

Hi Oniki just a quick question: how does autonomy option work?, I mean does that option can disable completely all the autonomous actions for: my sim? my household? the entire town? is it enabled or will be in a future? Im asking because after playing for some time, town has become like a big orgy, everywhere my sim go, there's at least 5-10 ppl doing stuff...but thats not the problem and I dont mind about that but for example every time my sim goes to the library she cant even read a skill book because she has the urge to blow a kiss to mr. "I have a big tool, here take a look" or the random granny walking in her birthday suit, or the creepy guy asking for woohoo to everyone, so queuing my sims while Im doing stuff its completely not an option.

As always thanks for sharing your mod with us :)

Which version are you using?

Please, can you check the Arousal levels of the sims with Kinky > Debug > ShowInfos (you have to enable debug interactions in the settings menu) before and after a vaginal or solo wooHoo interaction?

Fist off I have to say thank you for sharing this :) .

I haven't had many issues but what I have noticed with the animations is that the males tend to do the female animation for masturbation the females are using the males animation and when there is a male/female having sex, they would occasionally use the lesbian animations. :dodgy:  Also, I find that the females are sinking into the ground or object when they are having sex initiated by the KinkyMod and this causes a misalignment. When they have sex when initiated with Kickers mod, they aligned correctly. I am currently only using Amra72's animations.

The problem of genders will be fixed with the new animation system.

Do you have a screenshot where the female is sinking into the ground? Is the female a teen?

I m pleased to say that I am having no problems at all with this excellent mod please keep up with your brilliant work

CHEERS Lungpaul

Thank you very much. I'm happy to know that at least some peoples have no problem. :)

Hi OnikiKay,

I don't have a screen but will take one if it happens again. It was both YA and teens. I turned off random positions and the alignment has been quite good. Next time I play I will try turning the random option back on to see if it starts happening again.

The 9d patch is working great, no more blue screen , dogs sniffing and woohooing, rapist running around all over the place raping.  so much raping I think  my sims are really terrified.  they are never in any of the hot spots, unless my sim does a kinky dance on the table  :)  It's hard to meet other sims

So I got everything working, I got the base mod, the mesh that required and the two thing under recommended but I keep getting a lot of script crashing asking me if I want to reset, delete object or disable scrip

the new version is NOT compatible with older versions. oniki said so hun. you clearly updated the mod instead of doing clean save. make a clean save and load  up the new version it will work :)

Source: i did the same thing, then realized what i did wrong =P

10 script errors in 2 minutes with 0.1.9d. I used mod file 0.1.9.d and additional packages from 0.1.9.c .

Not possible to click on my sims or any object on the lot. I tried via nraas Relationship panel but same result. All pie menus gone. I guess Nraas selector can`t apply kinky mod interactions on sims or any object. My sims are supernaturals. Idk if that matters.

I want to play with this mod but no luck for now. I can only to contribute with error log files :/

ScriptErrors.rar

So I got everything working, I got the base mod, the mesh that required and the two thing under recommended but I keep getting a lot of script crashing asking me if I want to reset, delete object or disable scrip

the new version is NOT compatible with older versions. oniki said so hun. you clearly updated the mod instead of doing clean save. make a clean save and load  up the new version it will work :)

Source: i did the same thing, then realized what i did wrong =P

Sorry I'm a bit confused on what you mean, what do you mean update the mod? I just dl the lastest mod and put it in to the mod folder. And by clean save do you mean I need to make a brand new save file after I install the mod for it to work properly?

hello i was wondering if im doing something wrong, i have pregnant body meshes installed for teens but its not showing up, the teen in my household is waddling with no pregnant tummy o-O

EDIT: never mind, they're working, i just happened to be using non pregnancy compatible outfits... with the proper ones it is showing

Hello Onikikay,

I just wanted to run something by you real quick:  I'm using the new "band aid" 0.1.9d and was not having any issues with it but now today something strange is going on.  I direct my sims to woohoo vaginal and the male sim will take his position but the female just stands there and doesn't do anything.  Then after a few seconds the male sim will stand up and they both still have the super horny moodlet (the action doesn't complete so they are not satisfied).  The only thing I did today was download two new lingerie pieces but did not install them into the game.  Any ideas as to why they would be acting this way?  I've attached a snapshot of it. 

Also you mentioned to me that you were thinking of using a moodlet for the fertile phase, I think that is a brilliant idea!  Were you thinking of a constant moodlet that changes with the phases or just a fertile moodlet?  :):heart:

post-561062-0-07622000-1430599234_thumb.jpg

@OregonRain2, I had the same issue as you the other day.  Mentioned it in a post..  Didn't get any script errors or anything with it.  One or both would get into position and then it would end.  Never could figure out why it did it.  I finally started a new game and I haven't had that problem since.  I think it was with 1.9c version.

@Korvus5, I have the same problem, but only when starting a new game.  It appears that kinky mod and all the other mods and game itself is all trying to do it's thing at the same time.  I tried it on a new save with all the unnecessary mods removed and I didn't have that problem.   It's probably the high number of scripted mods I have that are causing the initial slow down.  If I just leave it for a few minutes, then everything is fine after that.

10 script errors in 2 minutes with 0.1.9d. I used mod file 0.1.9.d and additional packages from 0.1.9.c .

Not possible to click on my sims or any object on the lot. I tried via nraas Relationship panel but same result. All pie menus gone. I guess Nraas selector can`t apply kinky mod interactions on sims or any object. My sims are supernaturals. Idk if that matters.

I want to play with this mod but no luck for now. I can only to contribute with error log files :/

Try starting a new game with 1.9d and see if you still get the blue screens.  Also, be sure to remove the cache files after upgrading and starting your game.  If you don't know which one, fine my post a page or two back.  I listed them on there.

Thanks for the info mmoblitz,

I was getting kind of bored with this family anyway so maybe another fresh start will help.  I thought maybe it was the furniture not unlocking but in my pic you can see it was the floor this time.  I appreciate your suggestion and will see what happens.  Enjoy your day ;)