[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Tested the newest update. It works perfectly!

I saw all the moodlets and skills. KinkyMod is actually a big mod!

The arousal level is quickly rise... do you think that because all of my sims is naked and wearing revealing cloth? (you know, castaway, island nudist paradise.)

The skill is also quickly increase too. In one day, I already get level 5 of exhibitionist skill.

i was able to max out exhibitionist sex and dogslut skills but im not sure how to proceed after that in regards to "breeding"

Yep, max skills isn't enough..

There are some hidden traits you can access via nraas controler, zoo lover, zombie offspring, dog offspring but i still don't know how to earn it in game. Even if i add those traits to my sim and manage her to have kinky things with dogs during ovulating but it doesn't work. :lol:

I searched a recipe or something like this in store can add this trait but if found nothing.  I looked at the kinky menu of every batiment of the town if there was en entry to have a special "surgery " to be able ti have baby dog. :)

I plan to delve into all the garbage of the city to find something ! Onikay is a sadist :D  :D  :D 

I have used version 1.3 and so far I love it. Will let you know what I think of the newest version. If it is as good or better than what I have seen then I thank you right now for it, I have been looking for a good bestiality "play" ever since "SIMS 1". I can not thank you enough for what you have done

I would donate to you but I can not read French and WILL not pay anything to anyone unless I can read what the payment page says.

Hello there...

I got a problem with this mod here, and I don't know if I missed something important. I downloaded the animation packs from Amra72, and when I click on a bed with the Kinky option, pick the Solo one, I get to choose which animation to use. I choose the Amra animation, which is correctly showing, but then the only thing happening is a message with the animation info showing, but no animation plays whatsoever.

The same is true for all other animations, except the ones built into the Kinky Mod itself, meaning the ones that play when you click on your Sim and then choose Kinky and the option. Those work fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello there...

I got a problem with this mod here, and I don't know if I missed something important. I downloaded the animation packs from Amra72, and when I click on a bed with the Kinky option, pick the Solo one, I get to choose which animation to use. I choose the Amra animation, which is correctly showing, but then the only thing happening is a message with the animation info showing, but no animation plays whatsoever.

The same is true for all other animations, except the ones built into the Kinky Mod itself, meaning the ones that play when you click on your Sim and then choose Kinky and the option. Those work fine.

When you run KinkyMod for the first time, there's an initializing process first.

Did you let it to finish first before using KinkyMod interaction?

The arousal level is quickly rise... do you think that because all of my sims is naked and wearing revealing cloth? (you know, castaway, island nudist paradise.)

The skill is also quickly increase too. In one day, I already get level 5 of exhibitionist skill.

I'm happy that my mod is finally nearly working.

Beeing naked or wearing revealing clothes increase the arousal level for the exhibitionist and the witnesses.

I will slow down the skills progression when the mod will be more advanced.

I have used version 1.3 and so far I love it. Will let you know what I think of the newest version. If it is as good or better than what I have seen then I thank you right now for it, I have been looking for a good bestiality "play" ever since "SIMS 1". I can not thank you enough for what you have done

I would donate to you but I can not read French and WILL not pay anything to anyone unless I can read what the payment page says.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to setup the language on the page payment.

i was able to max out exhibitionist sex and dogslut skills but im not sure how to proceed after that in regards to "breeding"

Yep, max skills isn't enough..

There are some hidden traits you can access via nraas controler, zoo lover, zombie offspring, dog offspring but i still don't know how to earn it in game. Even if i add those traits to my sim and manage her to have kinky things with dogs during ovulating but it doesn't work. :lol:

I searched a recipe or something like this in store can add this trait but if found nothing.  I looked at the kinky menu of every batiment of the town if there was en entry to have a special "surgery " to be able ti have baby dog. :)

I plan to delve into all the garbage of the city to find something ! Onikay is a sadist :D  :D  :D 

Most of those traits come from the "private" version of the mod wich is more advanced but not really stable. So they have no effect in the current public build.

when there is a patch or update. do i uninstall the current mod then reinstall The base mod and patch...or just overwrite all with new patch? i dont wanna break the MOD in my game so want to keep up to date with updates and patches for this MOD without ruining my progression with it installed. i noticed on page one a newer version is always shown when a update is made and patches are posted in the threads when patches are created. 

usually when a new version comes out i uninstall the current kinkymod .package from my folder. then zip the new version ( ie. 1.6) into my mods folder and also then come here and zip the patch in the thread. but i did that recently only to find the kinky rewards. traits vanished :( help! :s

when there is a patch or update. do i uninstall the current mod then reinstall The base mod and patch...or just overwrite all with new patch? i dont wanna break the MOD in my game so want to keep up to date with updates and patches for this MOD without ruining my progression with it installed. i noticed on page one a newer version is always shown when a update is made and patches are posted in the threads when patches are created. 

usually when a new version comes out i uninstall the current kinkymod .package from my folder. then zip the new version ( ie. 1.6) into my mods folder and also then come here and zip the patch in the thread. but i did that recently only to find the kinky rewards. traits vanished :( help! :s

Just download the newest version (0.1.7) on the first page.

For now, there is no need to uninstall the previous version because the new archive contains the same files. Just overwrite the old ones.

Oh , one last question , if im not playing a house can the members in that household still be rape if the females are on community lots by themselves?

Sorry, I don't really understand the question.

Hello there...

When you run KinkyMod for the first time, there's an initializing process first.

Yes, the whole initialization process works flawlessly. I am using the german version, and the 1.7 Update.

I also realized that the rapist causes a bluescreen script error, when approaching a sleeping Sim in this update.

For now, there is no need to uninstall the previous version because the new archive contains the same files. Just overwrite the old ones.

Oh , one last question , if im not playing a house can the members in that household still be rape if the females are on community lots by themselves?

Okay , lets say im in one household, and im not playing the other one, and the female from the household that im not playing visit a community lot by herself, will she be rape , or only the females in my household that im controlling will?

All sims can be raped, not only the females from the active household.

Hello there...

Yes, the whole initialization process works flawlessly. I am using the german version, and the 1.7 Update.

I also realized that the rapist causes a bluescreen script error, when approaching a sleeping Sim in this update.

Have you installed both packages AW_Amra72_Animations.package and Amra72_Animations.package?

He bluescreen is from a wip interaction I forgot to disable. But it should not happen anymore with the current version on first page of this thread. Let me know if it still happen with this version.

Okay , lets say im in one household, and im not playing the other one, and the female from the household that im not playing visit a community lot by herself, will she be rape , or only the females in my household that im controlling will?

Hello there...

Have you installed both packages AW_Amra72_Animations.package and Amra72_Animations.package?

He bluescreen is from a wip interaction I forgot to disable. But it should not happen anymore with the current version on first page of this thread. Let me know if it still happen with this version.

Yes, those are the exact packages I have. As I said earlier, the animations do show up in the window to select, but no animation at all happens after I do select them.

Here's my step by step, once more:

1. Left-click bed

2. Pick the Kinky option

3. Pick the Solo Option

4. In the window that is appearing, I select the Amra Animation pose, which is correctly showing there

5. The sim does not move, no animation happens, but I do get a notice with the animation details

They do work fine when I use them with Animated Woohoo, this is where my confusion comes from. I really can not tell what might be the problem here.

I should note, I have not yet managed to try any of the double or threesome poses, since for some reason all the sims reject that. Guess I got to convince them a bit harder. =p

I'm happy that my mod is finally nearly working.

Beeing naked or wearing revealing clothes increase the arousal level for the exhibitionist and the witnesses.

I will slow down the skills progression when the mod will be more advanced.

Yes, indeed!  :)

It finally really work and playable. I think it will be forever in my mod folder.

It's time for add it to the The Sims 3 Adult Guide, as well as promoting it at other forum too.  ;)

So, what are you going to do next?

Little update.... I finally managed to check if the animations work with more than one sim involved. Good news, they do, so it's only the solo ones that won't play. Well, actually I am not sure if that is good news, since it makes the whole ordeal even more confusing.

From what I think, the mod seems to expect an input how many additional sims are going to partake and who (1 or 2, depending one the animation chosen) but this check comes as empty since no more sims are actually needed, thus resulting in the aborted task.

With the current version I do not get any more bluescreens (hooray!) though I will leave a little feedback on what I think would enrich the mod:

Currently, the rapist causes the sim to awake immediately and engage him in 'combat'. For Martial Arts masters, that guy doesn't stand a chance, logically. So, currently, when I play with a sim with high stats there, I can actually turn that feature off, since it's of no real use.

If, however, it would be possible to give the rapist some 'checks', to see if he can make it to the sim without waking, there should be no fight then. This still leaves this option viable for the KArate sims. =)

Hello there...

Yes, those are the exact packages I have. As I said earlier, the animations do show up in the window to select, but no animation at all happens after I do select them.

Here's my step by step, once more:

1. Left-click bed

2. Pick the Kinky option

3. Pick the Solo Option

4. In the window that is appearing, I select the Amra Animation pose, which is correctly showing there

5. The sim does not move, no animation happens, but I do get a notice with the animation details

They do work fine when I use them with Animated Woohoo, this is where my confusion comes from. I really can not tell what might be the problem here.

I should note, I have not yet managed to try any of the double or threesome poses, since for some reason all the sims reject that. Guess I got to convince them a bit harder. =p

Amra's anims has a requirement, kickers interaction, did you install it? it works better with it on.

Where do I find the log files?

It's in the savegame folder:

Library\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

Find something that written like this: ScriptError__xxxxxx__04-10-2015__05-41-48__EE2A9659.xml

Thank you :)

But I found nothing with that name in the library folder. 

Little update.... I finally managed to check if the animations work with more than one sim involved. Good news, they do, so it's only the solo ones that won't play. Well, actually I am not sure if that is good news, since it makes the whole ordeal even more confusing.

From what I think, the mod seems to expect an input how many additional sims are going to partake and who (1 or 2, depending one the animation chosen) but this check comes as empty since no more sims are actually needed, thus resulting in the aborted task.

With the current version I do not get any more bluescreens (hooray!) though I will leave a little feedback on what I think would enrich the mod:

Currently, the rapist causes the sim to awake immediately and engage him in 'combat'. For Martial Arts masters, that guy doesn't stand a chance, logically. So, currently, when I play with a sim with high stats there, I can actually turn that feature off, since it's of no real use.

If, however, it would be possible to give the rapist some 'checks', to see if he can make it to the sim without waking, there should be no fight then. This still leaves this option viable for the KArate sims. =)

Thank for the informations, there's probably a bug with solo interactions on objects. I'll check that.

There is a special rape interaction to use on sleeping sim, but it's not finished yet.

Where do I find the log files?

It's in the savegame folder:

Library\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

Find something that written like this: ScriptError__xxxxxx__04-10-2015__05-41-48__EE2A9659.xml

Thank you :)

But I found nothing with that name in the library folder. 

There should be at least one log file. My mod automaticaly create a log file each time it is started.

Yes, indeed!  :)

It finally really work and playable. I think it will be forever in my mod folder.

It's time for add it to the The Sims 3 Adult Guide, as well as promoting it at other forum too.  ;)

So, what are you going to do next?

I need to finish the condom vending machine so that sims can buy condoms and use them. And I want to introduce a new xml format that will allow more control on woohoo positions and actors. After that, my goal is to add skill challenges and rewards.

not sure if it was your intent but the rapists are like wimps. my sim after she trained a little bit with weights have whipped every rapist that came along. but after that the rapist  stands around then try again and get whipped then they say that they have to go. then the debug pops up saying something about being over crowded if I remember right. that is the only thing that comes to mind. the moodlets and skills seem to work just fine even had the dance on table/bar pop up which is a cool feature. thanks for making this mod.

Hi!

Is there a way to disable stray dog spawning? I would like to see pure Sim interactons, if that is possible.

EDIT:

Excuse me, OnikiKay - after I rewrote your file kinky settings menu didn't show up at first game launch but did it at second. I dunno if it's a bug, it doesn't matter now but THANK YOU  :heart:  :heart:

This is a must-have mod in my list.

wow. So much happening in so short time!! Still have not tried your last version, but I am SO looking forward to it!

Some thoughts on the mod so far:

• Is it (or will it be) possible to assign the rapist role to sims in the neighbourhood? I would like to make a sim and move him into the neighbourhood, and then assign him the rapist-role.
  • will the rapist be caught by the police if witnessed? (sort of like ani`s Dexter the bear http://modthesims.info/d/372599)
  • Also if the witness is brave could they try to prevent/stop the rape from happening?

Thank you for your work so far! You are amazing!  Have to test this out now!!

Even though we love your mod, Please remember to take care of yourself. I am sure we all agree that we don`t want you to burn out. We need modders like you!!

meh i had my first bad issue :( . i was walking my sim through the sim town late at night and a guy tiptoed up to me and so began the cloud fight struggle ( which my sim always wins..lol) but then the cloud fight didnt stop and my sim was stood in the cloud suddenly motionless. i could not interact with anyone or anything and i could not move her. i even tried speeding up time hoping it might dislodge her form this cloud fight but no. she remained there all through the day into the next evening....but a lot hungrier, seriously needing a bathroom and very tired.

I had to exit the game and i think i will disable the rape part until anyone can explain what i can do to fix it. It seemed random as other times the fight finishes and she walks off victorious. other than that the MOD is running nicely......thankyou!!!  :D

oh!!! also....not sure if anyone can help me with this...but since the new MOD version was installed , my sim now doesnt do her usually spin and change into sleepwear. i know she is now supposed to sleep on the bed and not under the blanket, but before with previous kinky mod version she did do her spinning swish and change to sleepwear before laying on her bed. Now she just walks into her room and lays on it. Yes i have set her as owner of her bed and her father as owner of his but she still doesnt get ready for bed any more.  :(

Is there something i can do via Nraas and Master Controller to fix that? 

Also in the kinkyMod debug, whats all the state buttons for, like slut state and virgin state? is it to set the sim at that sexual arousal setting? :-/

thankies!! x  :heart: