blush is fine.. as advertised. Why the stupid immersion breaking magic swirl and how to turn it off?

I deep sixed this mod once before. Thought I'd try it again. same letdown. I'd love the mod if it wasn't for that.

Thanks

There shouldn't be any magic swirl.  If there is, it's not from BWA.  

Just did a fresh install of skyrim, can't get blushes to show up on my character. Tried the testing option via mcm, wont show anything. Face Overlays enabled, and I have 7 free slots set. SlaveTats shows all the slots as empty as well.

Tried different load orders for BWA too and I'm using The Ningheim Race, race issue perhaps?

Any ideas what i might be missing? I'm thinking maybe a skyrim/prefs.ini setting? Or ENB Conflict? 

Edit: Think I solved the problem, however the mod is advertised as being use-able without SLAroused. I installed it without SLA to keep my modlist as minimal as possible initially. Then I installed SLA afterwards and continued a save, this is where no blushes were displaying.

However upon making a new game they seem to work fine.

So I can conclude that you can't install BWA, start a game, install SLA and continue said game without breaking BWA.

Hi.
I can't understand authors that hide source scripts. Anyway. Mod is good, so i spend some minutes to decompile when with debug.tracestack() found scripts that affect on exposure at ending of animation.
With SLAR and nothing else is installed (especially Estrus - left unchecked too). When any SexLab animation ends Exposure goes gown by value (it's 20 by default) defined for estrus animations.
BWAroused.psc:

function EstA()
    if Cfg.UsingSLA
        if Cfg.EstArousal != 0
            if !Cfg.SLAO
                Int h = modevent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")
                modevent.PushForm(h, Plr as form)
                modevent.PushFloat(h, Cfg.EstArousal as Float)
                modevent.Send(h)
            else
                (Cfg.SLAO as slaframeworkscr).UpdateActorExposure(Plr, Cfg.EstArousal, "")
            endIf
        endIf
    else
        ALT += Cfg.EstArousal as Float
        if ALT < 0 as Float
            ALT = 0 as Float
        elseIf ALT > 100 as Float
            ALT = 100 as Float
        endIf
    endIf
endFunction

called for every OnAnimationEnd event:

function AnimEnded()
    LFlush = Cfg.LFlush
    if LFlush >= Cfg.LoopTime
        self.U(2)
    else
        self.U(3)
    endIf
    self.EstA()
    Victim = false
    if Estrus
        if !EstrusC
            self.U(3)
        endIf
    endIf
    Estrus = false
    EstrusC = false
endFunction

Check for Cfg.EstArousal != 0 is not enough (or it must be 0 by default). At least fist must be checked option with choice of using Estrus in MCM, second - is animation Estrus, and only then modify exposure.
Same for NPCs: BWANPC.psc... and etc.

Kind Regards.

Just did a fresh install of skyrim, can't get blushes to show up on my character. Tried the testing option via mcm, wont show anything. Face Overlays enabled, and I have 7 free slots set. SlaveTats shows all the slots as empty as well.

Tried different load orders for BWA too and I'm using The Ningheim Race, race issue perhaps?

Any ideas what i might be missing? I'm thinking maybe a skyrim/prefs.ini setting? Or ENB Conflict? 

Edit: Think I solved the problem, however the mod is advertised as being use-able without SLAroused. I installed it without SLA to keep my modlist as minimal as possible initially. Then I installed SLA afterwards and continued a save, this is where no blushes were displaying.

However upon making a new game they seem to work fine.

So I can conclude that you can't install BWA, start a game, install SLA and continue said game without breaking BWA.

Technically it is not required,

As it still applies blushes after sex, during sex, and has a verbose amount of other options such as blush during drinking.

There is another mod or two that are really good with this one such as "No Head Decaps"

Also after applying that mod, I changed the Nio-Override INI file so that all NPC's could make use of head overlays.

No-Head Decaps completely removes the possibility of head removal and thus the game wont CTD due to an overlay.

Hi.

I can't understand authors that hide source scripts. Anyway. Mod is good, so i spend some minutes to decompile when with debug.tracestack() found scripts that affect on exposure at ending of animation.

This I can understand in 2 ways.

1) too many scripts in the script folder to track down the exact source codes. IF they want to share their source codes.

2) to prevent someone from using the source codes as if it was their own mod to be used somewhere else.

Hi.

1) too many scripts in the script folder to track down the exact source codes. IF they want to share their source codes.

2) to prevent someone from using the source codes as if it was their own mod to be used somewhere else.

All pex can be decompiled in pair of minutes. Only quest (where stages functions are used) and dialogue scripts will take more time. So 'knowhow' secrets are not reason. Only wasting time that may be used for somethin usefull.

On other hand such 'secure' author must be SURE at 100% that code is COMPLETELY bug-free. Unfortunately, my post about lowering exposure demonstrates present of bugs.

Or they (authors) don't want to get 'real' bug-reports instead just complains that something goes wrong.

And I said in another thread, repeat in this - Imagine that Ashal has provided only "SexLabFramework.psc" without any other source scripts and there is no way to decompile... Or ZazAnimationPack authors... or DD... etc.

Kind Regards

Hi.

All pex can be decompiled in pair of minutes. Only quest (where stages functions are used) and dialogue scripts will take more time. So 'knowhow' secrets are not reason. Only wasting time that may be used for somethin usefull.

On other hand such 'secure' author must be SURE at 100% that code is COMPLETELY bug-free. Unfortunately, my post about lowering exposure demonstrates present of bugs.

Or they (authors) don't want to get 'real' bug-reports instead just complains that something goes wrong.

And I said in another thread, repeat in this - Imagine that Ashal has provided only "SexLabFramework.psc" without any other source scripts and there is no way to decompile... Or ZazAnimationPack authors... or DD... etc.

Kind Regards

In my case, it's a ton of other scripts (10,000+) in the source folder that I would have to weed through to locate all of them, It would be nice if the source files already set themselves up in individual folders named the same as the mod you have active, inside the source folder, would be very easy then to locate them. So your decompiler would be a lot faster than me trying to find them ;)

Kind Regards

In my case, it's a ton of other scripts (10,000+) in the source folder that I would have to weed through to locate all of them, It would be nice if the source files already set themselves up in individual folders named the same as the mod you have active, inside the source folder, would be very easy then to locate them. So your decompiler would be a lot faster than me trying to find them ;)

I'm not advertizing, but i'm using MO and no probs with how to locate scrips. Also Total Commander is my favorite file-manager - it has almost all that i can imagine for search and all other functionality. ;)

Kind Regards.

Kind Regards

I'm not advertizing, but i'm using MO and no probs with how to locate scrips. Also Total Commander is my favorite file-manager - it has almost all that i can imagine for search and all other functionality. ;)

Kind Regards.

Cool, I knew they designed a lot of stuff for all this. But, I am only just starting with the CK, so umm yeah, I have well over 3,000 hours of gaming time. I have played with lots of mods... Now I am trying to work on an existing mod, and I am sooo confused on what goes where. So I am slowly scratching at it. If it runs smooth on my end, I know I am doing ok with it. If it starts to lag, I know I screwed up a script somewhere, and roll back to the previous micro update. And there isn't any documentation on how it works in pdf nor on the wiki, I can't learn by watching a video, I have to read descriptive step by step instructions, and do it at the same time. Do it enough times, and it becomes second nature.

Personally, I prefer NMM, just for adjusting my load order. Color coded if missing resources (red) or even disabled resources (yellow), when I click on a colored mod in the list. And shows all required mods in the side window, no matter what mod I click on, also moving the mod, it won't let you place the mod above a required mod when adjusting the load order.

Most times I manually install, to ensure I get what I want added, as those organizers likes to set up links to the data folder instead of the real files. And that alone can cause slow downs. I can understand the reason for fake installs, so you can do multiple instances of mods. For me, if I like the mod, I am going to keep it in my load order no matter what. And uninstalling/installing with them are super slow compared to unzip, drag and drop. So pros and cons on both sides of that fence. Not to mention, you have to learn another coding language to set up MO, NMM you can just add files and folders for an easy install, or it uses the FOMOD installer system. :D

Ok, I am just chatting because I am totally lost with what goes where in the mod I have decided to try to enhance, and getting tossed around like a rag doll... I shall back out to the silence from whence I came, back to the shadows...

I messed with the ini in the SKSE folder, but still my character can NOT use this mod. It keeps toggling the player blush from on to off. I only have tried it on a Redguard. I messed with the options to enable Redguards but it still won't work for her.

Ok, just a couple more spots to activate.

MCM options to turn on... Multiple locations required for redguard, orc, dark elf....

Obvious basic

post-340504-0-26614700-1496185617_thumb.jpg

Add NPC

post-340504-0-54478600-1496185647_thumb.jpg

Player + race required

post-340504-0-47857900-1496185679_thumb.jpg

More NPC

post-340504-0-09028500-1496185693_thumb.jpg

I messed with the ini in the SKSE folder, but still my character can NOT use this mod. It keeps toggling the player blush from on to off. I only have tried it on a Redguard. I messed with the options to enable Redguards but it still won't work for her.

MCM options to turn on... Multiple locations required for redguard, orc, dark elf....

Obvious basic

attachicon.gif20170530175950_1.jpg

Add NPC

attachicon.gif20170530180004_1.jpg

Player + race required

attachicon.gif20170530180023_1.jpg

More NPC

attachicon.gif20170530180044_1.jpg

Did that the toggle automatically selects No every time I close the menu and bring it back up.

Obvious basic

attachicon.gif20170530175950_1.jpg

Add NPC

attachicon.gif20170530180004_1.jpg

Player + race required

attachicon.gif20170530180023_1.jpg

More NPC

attachicon.gif20170530180044_1.jpg

Did that the toggle automatically selects No every time I close the menu and bring it back up.

Now I am thinking, your SKSE, skyui, UIExtentions and or JContainers may have gotten corrupted...

And JContainers are used to save data for several mods. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/? This is newer than what comes with SexLab Framework. so I suggest an upgrade anyway.

SKSE is the menu options saver... So a reinstall of SKSE, most current version, should fix your MCM failure. And, be sure your save game location is in the default setting, because skse generates a save file along side the save game of the same name.

I did focus on the ones I use that effect things in the MCM directly in the save department.

And I am hoping it starts working for you correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Aww before one or two Years this Mod worked perfectly.

But in the meantime i reinstalled skyrim several times, but i still can't get it to work. I was looking for solutions about this "Fatal Abort" Error, tried many different settings via MCM, also set the Face Textures in the SKSE Plugins Ini file from 3 to 6 or even 9.

Also i did everything and installed everything correctly, also recommended Mods.

Still Fatal Abort, doesent matter which race i play which Mods i use, if i start a new Game or load a Current/Older Savegame.

I am wondering why its aborting, it won't work on my Characters Face neither on the NPC Faces.

Ingame it shows me "BWA 004, BWA 003 etc." or even "BWA Ulfric Stormcloack Fatal Abort"

And i am wondering whats the difference between the newer Versions of this Mod and older Versions.

I need someone who get it working, to help me explain how to set it up in the right way.

- So help please, i really liked this Mod and i wan't get it work again after all. :o(

But in the meantime i reinstalled skyrim several times, but i still can't get it to work. I was looking for solutions about this "Fatal Abort" Error, tried many different settings via MCM, also set the Face Textures in the SKSE Plugins Ini file from 3 to 6 or even 9.

Also i did everything and installed everything correctly, also recommended Mods.

Still Fatal Abort, doesent matter which race i play which Mods i use, if i start a new Game or load a Current/Older Savegame.

I am wondering why its aborting, it won't work on my Characters Face neither on the NPC Faces.

Ingame it shows me "BWA 004, BWA 003 etc." or even "BWA Ulfric Stormcloack Fatal Abort"

And i am wondering whats the difference between the newer Versions of this Mod and older Versions.

I need someone who get it working, to help me explain how to set it up in the right way.

- So help please, i really liked this Mod and i wan't get it work again after all. :o(

You need to edit your NioOverride.ini file and check to see if the following things are enabled

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

also you need to increase the number of overlays available on the face.  BWA needs at least 2 slots,  so with other mods.. the default is not enough.

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=5 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I had the mod working really well for a couple weeks now but I've done broked it somehow.  Blush only appears on my character during animations and is not being applied to NPC even when forced with the test function.  I have already enabled face overlay and had set my overlay layer counts to 8.  Upping to more overlays does not fix the issue.  Any idea what's going on?

post-109829-0-45449000-1497669488_thumb.jpg

You need to edit your NioOverride.ini file and check to see if the following things are enabled

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

also you need to increase the number of overlays available on the face.  BWA needs at least 2 slots,  so with other mods.. the default is not enough.

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=5 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

let me check it..

okay i just see bEnableFaceOverlays=0

i will change it to 1 now..

the other thing i changed more than once, if this now works.. really...

*facepalm*

i will respond to you after i i'd reinstalled this mod.. aww *blush*

• 3 weeks later...

time ago used to work just fine, now i installed it again and nothing happen, the blush never appear , tried the test mode and only changes the expression, but no color, also changed the setting in nioverride.ini to 1 and  the overlays even to 9 and nothing, what im missing??? and how can i make it work?

time ago used to work just fine, now i installed it again and nothing happen, the blush never appear , tried the test mode and only changes the expression, but no color, also changed the setting in nioverride.ini to 1 and  the overlays even to 9 and nothing, what im missing??? and how can i make it work?

Obviously it's localized as the mod is the same, did you try test mode? Make sure the exception MCM settings are correct so you don't exclude most of the game from getting blushes. But mostly try test mode on player.

Obviously it's localized as the mod is the same, did you try test mode? Make sure the exception MCM settings are correct so you don't exclude most of the game from getting blushes. But mostly try test mode on player.

tried the test mode, only the expression appear, also set the player blush as yes , so i suppose i shouldnt have exceptions there