I am also getting "fatal abort" something about faces being oversaturated or something? 1.2b.

Thanks

I am also getting "fatal abort" something about faces being oversaturated or something? 1.2b.

Thanks

me too after updating aroused redux to the latest

What you need to do is on this very page several times but again:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/?p=1433902

Essentially you have to re-enable overlays for the face since recent versions of Racemenu disable them, the other part is to avoid getting CTDs because you've enabled those overlays (you will lose decapitations as a trade off but that's really a small loss IMO).

ill do that thanks a lot... no interest in decapitations... make love not war :rolleyes:

Actually in my game it started working again... I reset the mod.

Neither setdecapitationchance 0 or set decapitationchance 0 works for me, any help here? i may be doing something wrong, but i'm not sure here, the blushes just don't appear no matter what i do

Try the test feature in the MCM.

Neither setdecapitationchance 0 or set decapitationchance 0 works for me, any help here? i may be doing something wrong, but i'm not sure here, the blushes just don't appear no matter what i do

Having shaders on the head can cause a CTD when you decapitate someone, so shaders are disabled in Race menu.

You can reenable them by editing the Nioverride.ini file found here

Data/Racemenu... Plugin/SKSE/Plugins/Nioverride

Open the file and make sure the red figure is a 1 in Nioverride.ini

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed to the face

bImmediateFace=1 ; Default[0]

Have you tried "set decapitationchance to 0" also you have enabled facial overlays in the nioveride ini as described higher up this page?

Have you tried "set decapitationchance to 0" also you have enabled facial overlays in the nioveride ini as described higher up this page?

Since using set decapitationchance to 0 doesn't show any errors i'll assume it worked, so thanks for that,  but another question, where exactly is the nioveride.ini file? i'm using nmm for my mods

Edit: 

Having shaders on the head can cause a CTD when you decapitate someone, so shaders are disabled in Race menu.

bImmediateFace=1 ; Default[0]

Just saw this post, found it and edited it, thanks a lot for the help, although, changed both the .ini and set the decapitation chance to 0, and it still doesn't work, any ideas?

Since using set decapitationchance to 0 doesn't show any errors i'll assume it worked, so thanks for that,  but another question, where exactly is the nioveride.ini file? i'm using nmm for my mods

Edit: 

bImmediateFace=1 ; Default[0]

Just saw this post, found it and edited it, thanks a lot for the help, although, changed both the .ini and set the decapitation chance to 0, and it still doesn't work, any ideas?

The actual edit required is (for example) -

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

Then you have to set the number of overlays you want by -

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [sOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=10 ; Default[3]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

Be aware, the more overlays you have (cumulative over all body parts) the more it takes to be displayed.

You can check what your decapitationchance is set to by doing -

show decapitationchance

• 3 weeks later...

"player's face is oversaturated. fatal abort"  What does that mean?

1: Each character needing blushes will need two free face overlay slots. If this mod cannot secure two overlays on a given character, it will not display blushes on that character. Keep in mind that other mods also use overlays. The overlay count can be increased, if needed, with an adjustment to the SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini. The default count is 3.

In other words, what is almost certainly going on is you've got another mod which has added two or more face overlays, and that puts you over the default limit.  You can adjust the limit.  Also bear in mind:

in the case of facial modifications that are themselves overlays, it is possible to ensure that the blushes appear underneath those, though this would depend, most likely, on the order in which the mods are installed and set up.

I just wanted to point out that the proposed solutions do not work for me. I change it as far as 6 and then even 10. Same error. I am guessing that the ones involved in this conversation don't know how to fix this issue but sometimes just because a proposed "solution" is posted in a description does not mean it will fix the issue. In my case however - I maybe need to wait some time after changing the ini file for face overlays instead of jumping right in the game and testing it out? I wonder if this setting takes some in-game time until the change is applied? I don't know but none the less the responses and attempted help is appreciate. I've gotten it to work before. But like most things with mods - I have no idea how I did that. It doesn't work anymore because when I was trying to tinker with Wrye Bash it screwed my entire game up. Apparently it was user error according to other posters in forums but I seem to have trouble remembering what I could have done that messed it up so badly. And then I couldn't get real shelter to stop crashing my game and so I decided to live without it. Mods are a pain in the ass and creativity when coming up with a solution is appreciated. So, any ideas? Perhaps I should check the order of blush when aroused and move it to the bottom of the list so that it loads up last? That is what I'm going to try next. :)

The actual edit required is (for example) -

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

Then you have to set the number of overlays you want by -

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [sOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=10 ; Default[3]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

Be aware, the more overlays you have (cumulative over all body parts) the more it takes to be displayed.

You can check what your decapitationchance is set to by doing -

show decapitationchance

I had already given up in make work Blush when aroused, but your instructions made it work, thank you

• 2 weeks later...

"player's face is oversaturated. fatal abort"  What does that mean?

1: Each character needing blushes will need two free face overlay slots. If this mod cannot secure two overlays on a given character, it will not display blushes on that character. Keep in mind that other mods also use overlays. The overlay count can be increased, if needed, with an adjustment to the SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini. The default count is 3.

In other words, what is almost certainly going on is you've got another mod which has added two or more face overlays, and that puts you over the default limit.  You can adjust the limit.  Also bear in mind:

in the case of facial modifications that are themselves overlays, it is possible to ensure that the blushes appear underneath those, though this would depend, most likely, on the order in which the mods are installed and set up.

I just wanted to point out that the proposed solutions do not work for me. I change it as far as 6 and then even 10. Same error. I am guessing that the ones involved in this conversation don't know how to fix this issue but sometimes just because a proposed "solution" is posted in a description does not mean it will fix the issue. In my case however - I maybe need to wait some time after changing the ini file for face overlays instead of jumping right in the game and testing it out? I wonder if this setting takes some in-game time until the change is applied? I don't know but none the less the responses and attempted help is appreciate. I've gotten it to work before. But like most things with mods - I have no idea how I did that. It doesn't work anymore because when I was trying to tinker with Wrye Bash it screwed my entire game up. Apparently it was user error according to other posters in forums but I seem to have trouble remembering what I could have done that messed it up so badly. And then I couldn't get real shelter to stop crashing my game and so I decided to live without it. Mods are a pain in the ass and creativity when coming up with a solution is appreciated. So, any ideas? Perhaps I should check the order of blush when aroused and move it to the bottom of the list so that it loads up last? That is what I'm going to try next. :)

I would also like to know if you find a solution, as I've been having the same problem. I haven't tried the .ini fix, yet. But I'm doubtful that it'll work, because I can't think of any mods that would be modifying face overlays. :/

Can anyone tell me why my log is being spammed with?:

[04/06/2016 - 09:37:33PM] Error: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (67000D62)].BWAroused.UT() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (67000D62)].BWAroused.Main() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (67000D62)].BWAroused.OnUpdate() - "BWAroused.psc" Line ?

First off I have used this mod for a long time and it is excellent. Second, I was wondering how to add more overlays, and stupid me just now (by reading these latest posts) found out how. Third, I do hope that you come back to Skyrim soon, while Fallout 4 is okay for what is there, I find it truly lacking in content and things to do. While Skyrim will always miss you.

Thanks for the update Fredas, and I am sure we all hope to see you back in Skyrim soon.

New in v1.3:

• Generally brought up to date, supporting the latest SexLab and Puppet Master Swallow.
  • Added the option to disable safety checks against brawling conditions.  This may solve the non-functionality for some people.
  • Added an expression system:

qhUmwdr.jpg

The expression system is a project I began over a year ago, but initially abandoned due primarily to the fact that Skyrim's expression engine is an unholy pain to work with.  In no particular order, one has to deal with the following:

1: Most expression tweaks do not play nicely with spoken dialogue; the two functions fight with each other, frame by frame, and the result is that the mouth or the whole face twitches.  A ton of safeguarding must therefore go into any system which uses expressions, and in the end the phenomenon can only be minimized.

2: Any expressions which existed on the player character / NPCs prior to loading an earlier save game will almost certainly still be present once a save is loaded.  In other words, the expression engine works independently of any data stored in a save, necessitating built-in checks against this shortcoming.

3: On a related note, something (SexLab?) clears the player's expression upon loading the game, sometime before three seconds after loading, which again must be accounted for.

4: Speaking of SexLab, or any mod which uses expressions, a lot of grief comes from the fact that mods end up fighting over expression use on actors, with each mod assuming they're the only one bothering with the feature.

5: Topping it all off is the fact that the process of setting expressions can be rather slow and heavy on Papyrus, so in general I did not have the option of trying to effect a smooth facial transition such as with the blushes.  (It is recommended that one try to limit how many characters use expressions simultaneously, and especially that the total number of tweaks on a given expression be minimized.  Fewer tweaks does mean less processing in this case.)

In any event, I got the system working to my satisfaction and that will have to do.  It definitely adds a very critical missing ingredient to the overall look of someone in a state of arousal.  Coupled with how BWA works during SexLab events, the effect can be quite nice.

I am currently giving Skyrim my much-belated and final playthrough before moving on to Fallout 4 or whatever else comes. Part of the process of "playing" the game is updating and tweaking the mods I had originally made for myself. This is not meant or guaranteed to be a fully bugchecked release. That said, it works well enough for my purposes, so some folks will likely get some use out of it.

Be aware that after this update, I have no plans for further maintenance or updates.

While you still here, small bug to report: even if vampires blush disabled, female vampires still blushes during sex. Have you fixed that in last version or can you fix it if not yet?

Ninja fixed.  Also sorted out a missed issue with how expressions initialize.  Re-download 1.3.

An update! Thanks!

While you still here, small bug to report: even if vampires blush disabled, female vampires still blushes during sex. Have you fixed that in last version or can you fix it if not yet?

Ninja fixed.  Also sorted out a missed issue with how expressions initialize.  Re-download 1.3.

About the expressions.... the sliders on the custom expressions settings (BlinkL, BlinkR, etc) only goes 0-1 instead of 0-100 :(

New in v1.3:

• Generally brought up to date, supporting the latest SexLab and Puppet Master Swallow.
http://i.imgur.com/qhUmwdr.jpg

I can't find anything specifically stated, so I feel I must ask: does "...brought up to date..." mean that older versions of SexLab are no longer supported, or just that you added support for the latest version?

I still have not updated to 1.60+ from 1.59c, as I am in the same playthrough still (going on 500 hours lol - most stable build I've ever made, even with 200+ plugins). Also some SexLab mods I like are still not updated, mostly due to them being "abandoned".

Also: You should probably alter the image link - Imgur doesn't use that URL format for direct links, and LL often muffs them up and fails to load em properly. Get rid of the "i." at the front of the URL (i.e. "imgur.com" instead of "i.imgur.com"). I actually couldn't see it on the site, nor even view it in a new tab until I removed that part of the URL! n.nU

About the expressions.... the sliders on the custom expressions settings (BlinkL, BlinkR, etc) only goes 0-1 instead of 0-100 :(

Hm.  Well, this sort of thing is the reason why I hesitated (a year ago and even now) to upload this version.  The mod was doing what I wanted - I just used the "dazed" preset - and it takes pretty much all my spare time to fix new issues.  As it happens, I am just now remembering that this very issue is the one that made me drop everything and work on other stuff.  I still don't know for sure why that part of the menu fails to work as intended.  99% sure it's a bug with MCM itself, possibly due to the fact that I'm using both the old and the new methods for displaying menus.  (There are so many options that I ran out of Papyrus states.)

Whatever.  I figured out a way to work around the apparent menu bug.  Seems to work.  Re-download 1.3.

I can't find anything specifically stated, so I feel I must ask: does "...brought up to date..." mean that older versions of SexLab are no longer supported, or just that you added support for the latest version?

The changes I made to BWA to enforce compatibility with SL 1.61b were entirely ones which deal with the fact that the newer SL's timings for certain things is different, generally meaning slower.  I think the worst case scenario is that if you stick with the old SL, you might get an occasional warning in the Papyrus log about a nonexistent function.  But probably not even that.

Also: You should probably alter the image link - Imgur doesn't use that URL format for direct links, and LL often muffs them up and fails to load em properly. Get rid of the "i." at the front of the URL (i.e. "imgur.com" instead of "i.imgur.com"). I actually couldn't see it on the site, nor even view it in a new tab until I removed that part of the URL! n.nU

Noted.  Quite a strange bug.  I could see the image fine on my end, and I can see the modified link in the finalized post as well, but I could not see the modified link while in the editor.

Hello there fredas. i have a few questions: what does your mod use to detect drunkenness? i have realistic needs installed, would it respond to that? i was drinking an alto wine bottle but it seem to not have any effect. what about nakedness? does it respond to lack of an armor piece in slot 32 or does it use sexlab aroused's settings? seem to have no effect. the mod works otherwise fine, really like it.

Hello there fredas. i have a few questions: what does your mod use to detect drunkenness? i have realistic needs installed, would it respond to that?

Not likely.  The drunkenness check watches for whatever debuff one got in the vanilla game when drinking alcohol.  RND probably outright replaces items and their effects.

what about nakedness? does it respond to lack of an armor piece in slot 32 or does it use sexlab aroused's settings?

It uses SLA's detection, which updates every minute or two only.  I had considered making my own nakedness detection script which would literally update with each change of dress and be even less script-heavy than SLA's, but frankly there was no real interest, and what patience I have left for modding Skyrim is being tied up by the inevitable bugfixing after releasing the final versions of BWA and PMS.

Hm.  Well, this sort of thing is the reason why I hesitated (a year ago and even now) to upload this version.  The mod was doing what I wanted - I just used the "dazed" preset - and it takes pretty much all my spare time to fix new issues.  As it happens, I am just now remembering that this very issue is the one that made me drop everything and work on other stuff.  I still don't know for sure why that part of the menu fails to work as intended.  99% sure it's a bug with MCM itself, possibly due to the fact that I'm using both the old and the new methods for displaying menus.  (There are so many options that I ran out of Papyrus states.)

Whatever.  I figured out a way to work around the apparent menu bug.  Seems to work.  Re-download 1.3.

Thank you very much for the fix.

But worry you not, no more bug reporting from me, i had no intention of complaining about your mod.