You may also need to edit NiOveride.ini to ...

In [Overlays]

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

In [Overlays/Face]

iNumOverlays=3  

note iNumOverlays needs to be greater than 2 or Blush When Aroused wont work.  Make sure you only have one NiOveride.ini file ...

Can anyone describe how exactly install this mod ? I'm trying my best and it not works

Are you using Mod Organizer? Nexus Mod Manager? or installing directly to the data folder?

I'm using Mod Organizer 

All the easier then,  here is a step by step.

1) Download the file

2) Click top left Icon [install a new mod From Archive]

3) Navigate to File and Install as new mod in Mod Organizer

4) In left hand pane in Mod Organizer find Sexlab Aroused entry and enable with check mark.

5) If you R-Click on the file, Select Information, then click on the File Tree Tab you should see the following files; Interface, meshes, scripts, SEQ, & the SexLabAroused.esm file.  Make sure they are all there.

6) In the Right hand pane in Mod Organizer make sure that the file SexLabAroused.esm has a check mark by it. 

7) Sort with Loot

8) Start game

9) Go to SkyUI Mod Configuration Screen and select desired options for SexLab Aroused plugin, or you can skip that and just go ahead and play with the default settings enabled.

10) Profit.

If it is still not working at this point then you have a conflict somewhere.  Usually TES5Edit is your friend there.  Also make sure that you have the latest version of SKSE installed.  The mod won't without it I believe.

You may also need to edit NiOveride.ini to ...

In [Overlays]

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

In [Overlays/Face]

iNumOverlays=3  

note iNumOverlays needs to be greater than 2 or Blush When Aroused wont work.  Make sure you only have one NiOveride.ini file ...

Thanks, it actually worked :)

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, the blush on my face look like this sometimes:

post-318907-0-10015100-1483201278_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to fix this?

This one occurred after I transformed to vampire lord. I think there are other conditions too, but I don't remember because usually by the time I realized it was already like that.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, the blush on my face look like this sometimes:

attachicon.gifenb 2016_12_31 17_54_13_33.jpg

This one occurred after I transformed to vampire lord. I think there are other conditions too, but I don't remember because usually by the time I realized it was already like that.

Have sex and reduce your arousal. I'd have thought that would be obvious. It's so strong because it's still got the heavier color for the vampire lord race required to make it visible on that skin.

attachicon.gifenb 2016_12_31 17_54_13_33.jpg

Have sex and reduce your arousal. I'd have thought that would be obvious. It's so strong because it's still got the heavier color for the vampire lord race required to make it visible on that skin.

I think they are talking about the ghosting of the texture 2 inches from the face... lol. Your solution doesn't exactly address that. I have a similar issue where if I am in first-person I can see the blush. Are the textures detecting switch to the first person model? Usually if first person view is activated the head model is removed. (this question is not directed solely at you)

Yes, I mean that ghosting texture, sorry I didn't say it clearly. Sometimes the blush appeared on invisible block in front of face.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_01_01 06_47_23_75.jpg

I'm going to have to try that, I've never cared to play as a vampire or werewolf. It looks like the blush is still located on the head as if the player were still the vampire lord. The mod may have to catch race change events and redo the blush.

Actually me too. But in the past it often occurred too, even without turning into vampire, but I didn't know what caused it. By the time I realized it shows up and gone.

But yesterday I was trying Shaydow's vampire lord overhaul, after I turn into vampire and back into human, it always like that. Then I turned off the overhaul mod and tried it again but it still like that. Werewolf is fine though.

Would it require an esp modification to enforce the blush texture to be removed in first person when the fNearClip is set to 0.001? I use Immersive First Person View to enforce that for the Sexlab animation profile, which only activates for sexlab animations in first person. I am researching ways to see if another first person mod can do something about it besides shifting the camera location inside the head which is counter-intuitive.. I have the camera in the best location for devious device gags.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Two questions, please help ...

1. There are many files in the download section, so I have only downloaded the main file in it's latest version, but I do not know if I need the other mods that are there for all the effects, I need them all? 

2. Testing the mod I can see that there is a very light red layer on the face of the characters that are not excited, I mean the characters who are in '' normal state '' ... I guess it is the base layer of the mod but I wanted to be sure, so, it is the base layer that light red mark? It is normal? It should look in that way?

Hi. Two questions, please help ...

1. There are many files in the download section, so I have only downloaded the main file in it's latest version, but I do not know if I need the other mods that are there for all the effects, I need them all? 

2. Testing the mod I can see that there is a very light red layer on the face of the characters that are not excited, I mean the characters who are in '' normal state '' ... I guess it is the base layer of the mod but I wanted to be sure, so, it is the base layer that light red mark? It is normal? It should look in that way?

1. You can add the "CE" mod if you want to add blushes for aroused animals, Devious Devices vibrating and/or the Milk Mod Economy lactation event. Otherwise you have all you need for the mod itself.

2. Some of the files are there as alternative blushes in different sizes if you'd prefer them to the default. Light red on the faces of NPCs or PC when not blushing are not an artifact of this mod.

You did of course edit the NiiOveride.INI file to enable facial overlays? Also note that if you use all the slots (default is three) for facial tattoos there will not be a place for the blush and it will not occur. If that is or becomes a problem you can edit the NiiOveride.ini file to increase the number of facial overlay slots available.

Also be sure to open the console and enter: set DecapitationChance to 0.0

That will keep you from having a CTD if a blushing (or tattooed) actor is decapitated by an enemy in battle. It will also mean no decapitations so you have to pick: blushes and tattoos or decapitations or get possibly get CTDs if you want both anyway.

Hello, I haven't seen anyone post  about this but I think I found a pretty big bug.  If you use the custom 3 slot for facial expressions in the mcm then the next time you try to open the mcm menu for this mod, clicking on many of the options or even menu categories will freeze the mcm blocking you off from accessing many options.  Haven't been able to find any way around this bug other than loading a previous save and using the custom 1 slot instead of the custom 3 slot.  I don't know what's going on but I also noticed that this creates undefined elements when you open your save file through a same game cleaner.  Interestingly enough, the save game cleaner didn't seem able to remove those elements. 

I noticed that this mod's cloak spells that apply blushes to NPCs aren't properly tagged and are affected by spell absorption as a result (with the corresponding visual effect), so I made a patch. If anyone else is annoyed by this too, here you go. ;)

EDIT: Whoops, turns out I missed some spells. Tagged all of them this time just to be sure. Download updated.

BWA - Patch.esp

I'm using DDI along with this mod and have run into an issue with expressions, I know I should probably be asking on the DDI thread but couldn't hurt to ask here too. If my PC has a vibrating plug, the expression goes back to default every time it goes off instead of the BWA expression I have set. Even worse is that it doesn't reset back to the BWA expression once it's done. Can't find any solution in either mod's MCM. Any way to disable plug expressions in favor of BWA expressions?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the Blushes do not seem to be appearing, I've tried #1 on the bug list and it still doesn't seem to fix this. Here is the mod list I am currently using. Some of the major mods I can see causing this is the Wetfunction Redux, Bijin Wives/War Maidens, Quicklight, and Facelight. Could anyone else lend me a hand on this issue? 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

My Mod List.txt

For some reason the Blushes do not seem to be appearing, I've tried #1 on the bug list and it still doesn't seem to fix this. Here is the mod list I am currently using. Some of the major mods I can see causing this is the Wetfunction Redux, Bijin Wives/War Maidens, Quicklight, and Facelight. Could anyone else lend me a hand on this issue? 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

attachicon.gifMy Mod List.txt

Did you enable facial overlays by editing the NIOVERIDE.INI file? You say you checked the number of slots, but did you turn on the facial overlays in the first place?

Is Fredas still replying to this thread? Anyway: the CTD by decapitation mentioned in the description can easily be avoided by using a mod like dance of death to deactivate killmoves on the player. Just wanted to share that.... I have had a few hundred hours of CTD-free gameplay that way (well, at least without CTDs caused by this mod :angel: ).

Maybe someone (fredas?) can update the description?

quest BWAQuest (88000D62)].BWAroused.SE() - "BWAroused.psc" Line 1410
[02/07/2017 - 09:27:45PM] Error: Array index 1654 is out of range (0-31)
stack:
[bWAConfig (880012C5)].blushmcm.SetExp() - "BlushMCM.psc" Line 2116
[alias Player on quest BWAQuest (88000D62)].BWAroused.SE() - "BWAroused.psc" Line 1410 

I got this error message.do anyone know what to do?

Is Fredas still replying to this thread? Anyway: the CTD by decapitation mentioned in the description can easily be avoided by using a mod like dance of death to deactivate killmoves on the player. Just wanted to share that.... I have had a few hundred hours of CTD-free gameplay that way (well, at least without CTDs caused by this mod :angel: ).

Maybe someone (fredas?) can update the description?

But even with that, Face Overlays are a pain in the ass, cool Mods like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77135/?  out of the control of the player, can cause CTD just for have Face Overlays activated.   :(