• 1 month later...

Anybody had any problems with expressions breaking the blush effect? When the npc has the default expression it works fine, but when talking or activating the aroused expressions it looks like this. I have MFG fix and Expressive Facial Animations with Expressive Facegen Morphs, i tried disabling all of them

Screenshot_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 4:35 AM, Teber said:

shar your facie preset, yes?

This is the set-up for that character. :)

To keep it a bit on topic, I still use that expressions set-up more or less, it works so well for generalist playthroughs where I'm also playing a regular Dragonborn who's also occasionally sexually active.

• 3 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 4:58 AM, feetFk said:

Anybody had any problems with expressions breaking the blush effect? When the npc has the default expression it works fine, but when talking or activating the aroused expressions it looks like this. I have MFG fix and Expressive Facial Animations with Expressive Facegen Morphs, i tried disabling all of them

Screenshot_2.jpg

Also have this issue, also on VR. Wonder if its linked to VR version

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, i made some custom dialogues for NPCs including facial expression with certain sentences. When they are blushing though they will keep the facial expression of this mod instead of the dialogue expressions that i set up. Is it possible to prevent the mod override the facial expressions during dialogue?

I know i can set it to "no expression" when blushing. I specifically mean if i can temporarily stop the mod's expression during dialogue so others can take over, and let it be there outside dialogues

Edited by wattbatt
  • 3 weeks later...

The NPC part of this mod is extremely script heavy and mostly too much for big mod lists.

Therefore i disable this feature at the start of the game. It also creates a lot of startuo stress on new Games because it checks all the Npcs even in the Alternate Start Dungeon before you are able to disable it.

@Fredas Do you mind to explain if there is a script property bind in the esp which can be set to disable NPC Cloak on a new Game? If not can you share the script source files of the 1.3 version? This is sadly the only version without sources :(

Thanks for your great mod btw :)

Edited by numen13
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I just realized this mod causes some color issues on my character's face when there are some overlay spells on it:

image.jpeg.3dd9e31c414a2529cadc542df4a3f93e.jpeg

As you can see the lower part of the face is darker. The upper lighter part face is the area that the blushes can cover.

When I use Flame Cloak, Frost Cloak, or have overlay effects from mods such as Frostfall or Wet and Cold, there will also be color difference on the face.

Does anyone also have this problem? If yes how do you solve this?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/10/2023 at 2:01 PM, Giakou said:

I have a problem with this mod. The characters won't move their mouths during sexlab scenes. I've tried all of the options in "Disable expressions during SexLab" and it makes no difference.

I'm in the same boat, but for the SSE version.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where on a follower, the blush always seems to reset to it's "default" settings. I always set it to be a deep purplish color, with the fullest oval, but it seems to want to revert to a bright red cheek placement. In the MCM, the actual color and type settings don't change, they just do on the character. Seems to happen when reloading the game, and even when changing cells.