Hi. Two questions, please help ...

1. There are many files in the download section, so I have only downloaded the main file in it's latest version, but I do not know if I need the other mods that are there for all the effects, I need them all? 

2. Testing the mod I can see that there is a very light red layer on the face of the characters that are not excited, I mean the characters who are in '' normal state '' ... I guess it is the base layer of the mod but I wanted to be sure, so, it is the base layer that light red mark? It is normal? It should look in that way?

1. You can add the "CE" mod if you want to add blushes for aroused animals, Devious Devices vibrating and/or the Milk Mod Economy lactation event. Otherwise you have all you need for the mod itself.

2. Some of the files are there as alternative blushes in different sizes if you'd prefer them to the default. Light red on the faces of NPCs or PC when not blushing are not an artifact of this mod.

You did of course edit the NiiOveride.INI file to enable facial overlays? Also note that if you use all the slots (default is three) for facial tattoos there will not be a place for the blush and it will not occur. If that is or becomes a problem you can edit the NiiOveride.ini file to increase the number of facial overlay slots available.

Also be sure to open the console and enter: set DecapitationChance to 0.0

That will keep you from having a CTD if a blushing (or tattooed) actor is decapitated by an enemy in battle. It will also mean no decapitations so you have to pick: blushes and tattoos or decapitations or get possibly get CTDs if you want both anyway.

1. Okay. Thanks by the info

2. Okay. In fact I think it was just my imagination, a kind of ghostly feeling

I do not want to disable the decapitations, are cool! and I have mods that use them 

The only way I could avoid CTD is to deactivate the Mod in the MCM menu when starting a fight or entering a dungeon, and that's not cool!   :angry:  :(

This Mod also causes CTD?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58963-wet-function-redux/

With this Mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77135/?   I have CTDs, even when the prisoners only have dirt in the face, no blush, no tattoo and no sweat. Face Overlays thing is the fucking devil! 

1. There are many files in the download section, so I have only downloaded the main file in it's latest version, but I do not know if I need the other mods that are there for all the effects, I need them all? 

2. Testing the mod I can see that there is a very light red layer on the face of the characters that are not excited, I mean the characters who are in '' normal state '' ... I guess it is the base layer of the mod but I wanted to be sure, so, it is the base layer that light red mark? It is normal? It should look in that way?

1. You can add the "CE" mod if you want to add blushes for aroused animals, Devious Devices vibrating and/or the Milk Mod Economy lactation event. Otherwise you have all you need for the mod itself.

2. Some of the files are there as alternative blushes in different sizes if you'd prefer them to the default. Light red on the faces of NPCs or PC when not blushing are not an artifact of this mod.

You did of course edit the NiiOveride.INI file to enable facial overlays? Also note that if you use all the slots (default is three) for facial tattoos there will not be a place for the blush and it will not occur. If that is or becomes a problem you can edit the NiiOveride.ini file to increase the number of facial overlay slots available.

That will keep you from having a CTD if a blushing (or tattooed) actor is decapitated by an enemy in battle. It will also mean no decapitations so you have to pick: blushes and tattoos or decapitations or get possibly get CTDs if you want both anyway.

I do not want to disable the decapitations, are cool! and I have mods that use them 

The only way I could avoid CTD is to deactivate the Mod in the MCM menu when starting a fight or entering a dungeon, and that's not cool!   :angry:  :(

This Mod also causes CTD?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58963-wet-function-redux/

With this Mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77135/?   I have CTDs, even when the prisoners only have dirt in the face, no blush, no tattoo and no sweat. Face Overlays thing is the fucking devil! 

There is an option in Blush when aroused to disable overlays for killmove victims.

There is an option in Blush when aroused to disable overlays for killmove victims.

Yes! you only have to choose in the MCM menu '' No '' In the options for NPCs, in the tab where the default is '' Exceptions '' 

Oh! oh! I think you are talking in reality about the option in the last tab, that option works good for you? because for me not   :(

When cutting the head, it becomes transparent, and no blood, also the neck disappears from the body, besides the CTD does not occur immediately but if seconds after cutting the head  

Oh! oh! I think you are talking in reality about the option in the last tab, that option works good for you? because for me not   :(

When cutting the head, it becomes transparent, and no blood, also the neck disappears from the body, besides the CTD does not occur immediately but if seconds after cutting the head  

There is a checkbox "Disable overlays for killmove victims" or something like that.

With that unticked I crash 100% when I enter Solitude for the first time and they execute Rogvir, with the option ticked I never crash. I don't have decapitation mods and I never pick that perk so I never see any decapitations other than Rogvirs though.

There is a checkbox "Disable overlays for killmove victims" or something like that.

With that unticked I crash 100% when I enter Solitude for the first time and they execute Rogvir, with the option ticked I never crash. I don't have decapitation mods and I never pick that perk so I never see any decapitations other than Rogvirs though.

Yes. When I use that, happens what I'm saying ... the head and neck becomes transparent, no blood, and CTD does not occur immediatly but if seconds after  

Do not you cut heads in the game using swords? CTD not only happen when the head is cut by a hangman like the execution of Rogvir 

Yes. When I use that, happens what I'm saying ... the head and neck becomes transparent, no blood, and CTD does not occur immediatly but if seconds after  

Do not you cut heads in the game using swords? CTD not only happen when the head is cut by a hangman like the execution of Rogvir 

You probably have some other problem, maybe a mod that ads extra visual effects to decapitations.

You probably have some other problem, maybe a mod that ads extra visual effects to decapitations.

Hmmm ... I do not think so, I will check ... I do not remember ... but that only happens when '' Disable Blush for Killmoves '' It is activated

Is Fredas still replying to this thread? Anyway: the CTD by decapitation mentioned in the description can easily be avoided by using a mod like dance of death to deactivate killmoves on the player. Just wanted to share that.... I have had a few hundred hours of CTD-free gameplay that way (well, at least without CTDs caused by this mod :angel: ).

Maybe someone (fredas?) can update the description?

But even with that, Face Overlays are a pain in the ass, cool Mods like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77135/?  out of the control of the player, can cause CTD just for have Face Overlays activated.   :(

That is right, but then you could turn of the face overlays for NPCs and avoid those CTDs.... I admit this kind of defeats the purpose of this mod, but you can get them working together, albeit only only yourself...

Also: when using the Immersive First Person mod you can see the blush-effect while looking down (70° angle downward through your face, sometimes the headmodel including textures just disappears at steeper angles, like 80°-90°, but that last bit is an issue with the game engine).

Is Fredas still replying to this thread? Anyway: the CTD by decapitation mentioned in the description can easily be avoided by using a mod like dance of death to deactivate killmoves on the player. Just wanted to share that.... I have had a few hundred hours of CTD-free gameplay that way (well, at least without CTDs caused by this mod :angel: ).

Maybe someone (fredas?) can update the description?

But even with that, Face Overlays are a pain in the ass, cool Mods like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77135/?  out of the control of the player, can cause CTD just for have Face Overlays activated.   :(

That is right, but then you could turn of the face overlays for NPCs and avoid those CTDs.... I admit this kind of defeats the purpose of this mod, but you can get them working together, albeit only only yourself...

Also: when using the Immersive First Person mod you can see the blush-effect while looking down (70° angle downward through your face, sometimes the headmodel including textures just disappears at steeper angles, like 80°-90°, but that last bit is an issue with the game engine).

How do you disable Face Overlays for NPCs only?

• 3 weeks later...

I read where you posted Namira's Extraction was a port of a Fallout mod, but no details other than that... The fact it is in the MCM is bound to bring intrigue, lol.

Any other details on what this is / was? And are you still considering distributing it on this sit? Would like to see what it is about.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get my dark elf to blush no matter what, and it's driving me mad when I just tested it on Athis and he turned as red as a tomato. _ _)

I think I've just about gone through every single solution related to this issue and none of them have worked. Only one I can think of right now is setting face overlays past 100+ or something, or just making a new dark elf outright and seeing if they can blush. That or I have to accept the fact that my elf doesn't have blood in his face or something because he's as white as the moon. 

EDIT: I think I've discovered what my problem is. After setting my face overlay count to 99, the amount of available options in the "face paint" section of RaceMenu was increased to that amount. None of the slots had a name or were filled, so it seems that no face overlay was applied to my character at all despite him being at 100 arousal. I'm assuming that once an overlay is successfully applied then a slot will be taken up by it and it will show. I switched my character's race to a Nord and even then, no face overlay was applied. It seems as though that race isn't necessarily the issue here, either.  

EDIT2: Alright, my solution was pretty damn simple: just start another game and make saves of that one.

I ran into the purple face glitch upon trying to use test mode, but a quick Google search showed that it was a problem with SMIM so I reinstalled that, then BWA, then restarted my comp for good measure. Now it seems that various things related to BWA and SAR like hotkey presses, applying overlays, and showing notifications indeed work and show notifications. I tested with both Nord and Dark Elf races and they both blush now, thank the nine. 

Has anyone managed to find a solution to BWA's heavy Papyrus burden? On the rare occasions when a stack dump appears in my log, it's almost always BWA contributing a simple majority of the events -- as much as 40% of the pending events, with every other mod of mine splitting up the remaining 60%.

• 3 weeks later...

Mod doesn't work for me... before i had to go use test mode to get it to work but now it doesn't work at all.

load order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
OSA.esm=1
passivedestructionfix.esp=0
Vivid Weathers.esp=0
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Immersive Interiors.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
quest_thebiggertheyare.esp=1
RavenCastle.esp=1
quest_nomercy.esp=1
tos_amber_guard.esp=1
tos_laintardale_hf.esp=1
tos_oakwood_hf.esp=1
quest_seaofghosts.esp=1
tos_granitehall.esp=1
Vigilant.esp=1
lotr 4.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp=1
quest_pitfighter.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
quest_sorcery.esp=1
quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
wardstaggeronhit.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Xanshio CBBE RaceMenu Tanlines.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
bm_SimpleAction.esp=1
SimplyKnock.esp=1
HDTTailsEquipable.esp=1
HugMe.esp=1
Real Flying.esp=1
Animated Fairy Wings.esp=1
LyPlayerVoice.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp=1
MikanEyes All in one.esp=1
blessarmors.esp=1
Commonwealth Shorts.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1
HN66mage4vanilla.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Jojjos Warglaives.esp=1
voidLetsGetNaked.esp=1
LUSH Gear SexyWaif Set.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
MagicNipple.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
Wa Ribbon.esp=1
Skysan_Icicle.esp=1
Onechanbara Kagura Set.esp=1
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
nem-e5i5's RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
kankaraya.esp=1
Darkend.esp=1
Elewin Sunglasses.esp=1
isilnarsil.esp=1
Elsa.esp=1
j3x-autocrossbows.esp=1
Destruction Damage Mod.esp=1
Follower Neisa.esp=1
SassyTeen.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
Valadorn Fist Weapons.esp=1
skyrimsoundtrackexpansion.esp=1
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp=1
Halo's Poser.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Animations.esp=1
Accessorize.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Follower Yvonne .esp=1
ShakeIt!.esp=1
ShakeItSomeMore!.esp=1
Dwarvenbikini.esp=1
HDT Piercingsets.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp=1
havellagrie.esp=1
Terapack2015.esp=1
CumOnAnything.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
RandomIdleAnimation.esp=1
FloppySOS.esp=1
Fairytale.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
dcc-buttplug.esp=1
DLSkyrim.esp=1
Cloth Diaper.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dgHandbagAddicts.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
Minou Renzuneiyi CBBE TBBP.esp=1
Minou Aradia Bikini CBBE TBBP.esp=1

• 2 weeks later...

After bumping inumoverlays up to a ridiculous number I got it to work fine...but not with Slave Tats (or more accurately Appropros wear and tear system using slave tats). For some reason even NPCs that haven't had any wear or tear on them to supercede blushes will stop displaying blushes too, even in test mode and the number of NPC blushes pushed to the max. (Between the two, I'll take blushes so the later was uninstalled.)

Note on decapitations. I have it enabled, but by the simple expedient of disabling blushes on males, I have never suffered a CTD even after hundreds of males decapitated.(I never decap females if I can help it, - some inadvertantly die from shield bashes or spells as I whittle them down to certain health thresholds - but the survivors I just leave wondering around dungeons/camps after I subdue them with Defeat or Submit or take them with me with PAHE)  By extension, disabling blushes on females and/or all hostiles may also work (haven't done it myself - I kept blushes on female hostiles enabled).

I saw it mentioned one time earlier in this post but it seemed more about armor checks... Anyways...

Any chance of getting a chest blush addon for this mod? IMO this is one of the best SL mods around and it would be great to see it get some addons for it. Thanks!

I am sure everyone has already found a work around for the CTDs with kill moves that involve beheadings.

There is chargen.ini file that comes with RaceMenu, and a line that needs to be changed.

[FaceGen]
bExternalHeads=1 ;

This will allow the game to create the decapitated heads for the possible kill moves BEFORE the kill move is calculated.

I also enabled the "disabled overlays on head shots" through your mcm.
Adjusted transparency settings in both the skyrimprefs.ini and enblocal.ini, as there seems to be a problem with Skyrim's ability to handle transparencies.
So now I am getting the beheadings, without fail, I tried to crash the game last night, and wound up playing between 6 and 8 hours straight without freezing up, nor ctd.
To be honest, I am not sure which was the most effective in allowing the kill moves to play normally.

• 1 month later...

I was just curious , i installed this mod last night and i keep getting this error in the upper left corner of my screen that says something like BWA aborted or failed then right under it it says something like Requires atleast two face slots or something , ill try to get a pic tonight and post but i only installed and didnt touch the mcn menu , does any one have any idea what to do to fix this error so it works? ill see if i can get pics of the errors tonight

I was just curious , i installed this mod last night and i keep getting this error in the upper left corner of my screen that says something like BWA aborted or failed then right under it it says something like Requires atleast two face slots or something , ill try to get a pic tonight and post but i only installed and didnt touch the mcn menu , does any one have any idea what to do to fix this error so it works? ill see if i can get pics of the errors tonight

You need additional face slots and face slots enabled in your niooverride.ini

It's included in racemenu.

look for benablefaceoverlays=0 and set it to bEnableFaceOverlays=1

To add additional slots look for [Overlays/Face]

change the inumoverlays in that section from default 3 to 5

these are my settings I use for nioveride.ini I also use high rez tattoo textures on my PC so I had to increase the size allotment considerably.

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging
; 0 - Fatal Error
; 1 - Error
; 2 - Warning
; 3 - Message
; 4 - Verbose Message
; 5 - Debug Message
iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=1 ; Default[0]

bParallelMorphing=1 ; Default[1]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=2

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes
; String Data: (Without semi-colon)
;[
;    {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},
;    {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}
;]
bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the 
; used memory is below this threshold
uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files
bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=0 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=1 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=3 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=4 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=2 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=4 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=5 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]
sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

Also, be sure to change the settings in chargen.ini to prevent crashing when beheading both PC and NPC... You can also use a no killmove mod in hopes when a PC gets beheaded as part of a scene, you won't crash.

[FaceGen]
fSliderMultiplier=3.0
bDisableFaceGenCache=0
bExternalHeads=1 ; Change this to 1 to generate external heads
bExtendedMorphs=1 ; Enables extended morph hooks and loading of extended morph assets
bAllowAllMorphs=1 ; Enables use of all preset morphs across all races

The results are 

post-340504-0-55978200-1495337704_thumb.jpg
post-340504-0-92116400-1495337738_thumb.jpg
post-340504-0-78658800-1495337768_thumb.jpg

Question.. How compatible is this with modded races? I have Yiffy Age and the Sharkmer mod. kinda curious to see if blushes will appear on my Sharkmer character.

Very compatible, I use Things In the Dark, "pure falmer" race, and another, Half Dragon Race mod, With "Player Blushes" active, as well as being sure your gender is active, your character will blush, female yes, male no (default).. Also, you can pick and choose your blushiness color, via numerical values 0 to 255 RGB colors where 0 for all 3 is black, and 255 for all 3 is brightest white. Tinting too strong? This mod will allow you to adjust that as well.