The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

Is there any mod to stop weight loss from swimming in pools. Sims lose way too much weight in the pools

http://modthesims.info/d/534028

This is mod perhaps?

I'd personally kinda like to see some watersports related mods :shy: Like, always have male sims stand to pee, and adjusting the pee stream so that it looks like it's coming out of the cmar dick, or having a custom soft dick that hangs at the right angle for peeing.

Another thing, I'd kinda like to see some custom animations to replace how sims pee themselves. Like, maybe having female sims squat and pee on the floor, and having the pee stream shoot out? Or have male sims automatically undress their bottoms and do the stand-to-pee animation on the floor.

Is there any mod to stop weight loss from swimming in pools. Sims lose way too much weight in the pools

http://modthesims.info/d/534028

This is mod perhaps?

I'd personally kinda like to see some watersports related mods :shy: Like, always have male sims stand to pee, and adjusting the pee stream so that it looks like it's coming out of the cmar dick, or having a custom soft dick that hangs at the right angle for peeing.

Another thing, I'd kinda like to see some custom animations to replace how sims pee themselves. Like, maybe having female sims squat and pee on the floor, and having the pee stream shoot out? Or have male sims automatically undress their bottoms and do the stand-to-pee animation on the floor.

Ty but I knew about this one. I actually like the weight changing in Sims 4 so I didn't want to put that mod in. Its just the pools where the weight changing is a bit too dramatic so I had to remove them. Was looking for a mod that stopped weight shifting while swimming so I could put pools back in

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone made a butt slider yet because ive seen a big boobs slider mod but no ass slider yet?

This is the only thing out there. You equip it from "pants" and it leaves your sim bottomless while doubling her butt size. The creator wasn't able to modify the butt slider directly for some reason and I guess no one else has been able to either. It's inconvenient that it's a clothing item but luckily there's a decent selection of pants you can download that appear under leggings.

What I really don't like is that it makes sim interactions buggy. Not what you'd expect from a clothing mod, but equipping the butt makes other sims flirty with you and then almost everything you try to do gets interrupted.

http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2016/05/butt-enhancement-mod-by-bellaisadellima.html

Speaking about watersports, I'm actually surprised there isn't one yet considering how detailed the piss streams are in Sims 4. I know it's not everyone's fetish and most are probably disgusted by it, but hey! Everything is kinda there, just throwing itself out in the open.  ;)

Can we get some Nonconsensual mods? I saw skyrim had a bunch of them. And I thought it would be quite interesting for like dark storylines.

The most popular active sex mod for the Sims 3, Kinky World, has non-con built-in. Though you'll have to manually activate it.

See if that tides you over while the animators and modders may or may not decide to implement darker mods into Sims 4.

This might've been suggested before, but I'd love if this could happen.

I'd love some:

- Additional body sliders that can control the size of your nipples and penis (including underwear bulge and balls)

- Ability to choose whether your Sim's penis is uncut or circumcised (without making it as a clothing option)

- Better ball sack; the current one looks odd when your Sim bend over while naked

- Pubic hair (and armpit hair) for women

- Facial hair (and body hair) for female trans with male body

- Motorboating animation

- More MM sex animation

can someone make some sex toys so female sims can enjoy? lesbian and solo. Also a dildo is nice too but is so typical. Anyone ever thought of making a sybian or other fuck machine? and more solo and lesbian animations. I liked the camming option in sims 3 but all the female sim did was play with tits. Anyway of making a masturbation animation with climax while webcamming? Also this may be hard to mod but if a couple of sims could have sex as part of a webcamming action.

Hi. My request is not that hard, I think. I saw you people make some elaborate poses, and I would like to request something simpler, maybe based on the poses that already were made.

I would like to see frisking scenes. Sim 1 stands with hands up (surrender position, NOT hands behind the head), sim 2 does the frisking. The scenes could be kissing with the hands up in surrender (one or both kissing sims), touching the breasts of a woman being frisked (with the sim doing the frisking standing either in front of the woman, or behind her, grabbing her breasts).

[NSFW]

Sims-41.png

Want an Adult mod for The Sims 4? Can't find it anywhere? It might not exist :-/

Let LoversLab know you want it to be made!

"Help meeee help yoooou"

I would prefer to keep Sims games separate, so this thread is for mod requests from members, and is specifically for The Sims 4.

Post here if you wish to see a certain mod made, so others can see them, and spread the word, or so modders can see them, and consider making them.

If you modders make them, just post a link to it here. No need to release mods on this thread. Same if it was already made.

You might consider this a Brother to the WCIF thread (Where Can I Find...). If you asked there about a mod, and got no response, it may not exist yet, and you should then consider 'Requesting' it here. TS4 needs more mods! :)

Just be clear about what you are looking for. Saying "Can you make sexy clothes?" is too broad a question, so narrow down your requests to specific features. Maybe you want a jock-strap for your athletic male sim, or maybe you want your female sim to wear nothing but a couple of adhesive bandages over her "parts". :P Or dental floss...

I personally encourage request for scripted mods, but just be sure to at least do a search for the mod you are looking for before requesting it here. It might already be made. That said, this not the WCIF thread.

This is in the Adult section for a reason. Requests for adult mods are allowed here, and frankly...encouraged. ;)

i'd like to request new sofa hand jobs and blow jobs we also need some more anal animations

This may have been mentioned before, but it would be awesome if we could have actual animation for cum for men, and boob and ball jiggle. yay!

Actually I've already tried to work on jiggles. S4S didn't save breast bone placement, and real physics are probably not even possible in this game's engine.

futa mod for sims 4?

Depends what you're looking for. If you're using WickedWhims, in CAS under the gender area is a down menu. Click that and select "Can pee while standing" and it will give your female sim a penis during sex animations.

If you want an equippable style one that you can wear all the time, then there is a futa mod on SexySims that you can use.