The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

There's an assassination addon for the NRAAS Careers mod. I haven't tried it myself though.

I think that's sims 3 not 4. I could be mistaken tho, but I haven't seen one for master controller. The closest I've seen is the "trick with hand buzzer" to electrocute sims which has a 100% chance to kill the sim you use it on. But that mod doesn't give a choice to electrocute or prank and I use the buzzer just to have fun so that's not really going to work for me. If it had the option to choose to kill or prank, I'd just use that, but it doesn't so here I am. 

I had high hopes for TS4, but when I saw it, I was let down. It is depressing that 3 is much better in almost every way. This game has been out for a while now and modding is limited because EA tied your hands. And not in the good kinky way. Hehe

I had hoped by now the mod progress would be better.

I would like to see more animation mods myself, not just pose players, but that isn't technically possible yet, right?

I don't understand the modding aspect of Sims, haven't gotten into that aspect. Coding gives me a headache.

What I would like to see tho is a nice vault suit, fallout 3 and the new shiny 111 version. Skin Tight with both zipper up and revealing. I searched last night and didn't see anything other then a few cosplayers and a few requests.

• 2 weeks later...

After searching again, I'm gonna ask again that someone make a Smoking mod for TS4. There are a few close things, but only accessory additions, like a pack of cigarettes on the table or a cigarette in the mouth. I'm looking for the animation and buffs like TS3 had. 

• 1 month later...

I would love to see an option to slap a butt. When the sims do woohoo in the bush one of the sim's slaps the ass of the other sim. I just want an option to do it independently,

That sorta thing would require us to be able to control 2 sims with one activator. I tried this myself, but I can't get 2 sims to do a group animation with one Pose Player choice. Seems like it can only make the sim you're using do an animation.

At the moment, I don't know how such a thing can be achieved. I can only get one sim to respond to an animation at a time. Best alternative is to make a duel animation, and copy it, and in copy 1, delete sim 2, and in anim2, delete sim1, then carefully position each sim and have each sim run their anim at the same time.

We need something like Kicker made for TS3 to be made for TS4. Something that makes sims move to their correct positions and do their anims. It might be possible to make an override for that anim and cut out the woohoo part so it's just a buttslap, but it'd need to be further modded so the woohoo buff doesn't happen, and also that would mean no bush woohoo. Maybe there's another way...

TL:DR - can't do it with the Pose Player yet afaik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for a mod that essentially converts teen's restrictions/allowances to adult's. I.e. I was hoping to allow teens to skinny dip and get jobs while still having the teen age (they look better as teens). That or a mod that changes the body/face settings of young adults/adults to that of teen's.

Anyone know of any such mods or how do-able they are? I know of the outdated teen-to-adult Inteen mod... maybe there is a way to get it working again?

I've been looking for a mod that essentially converts teen's restrictions/allowances to adult's. I.e. I was hoping to allow teens to skinny dip and get jobs while still having the teen age (they look better as teens). That or a mod that changes the body/face settings of young adults/adults to that of teen's.

Anyone know of any such mods or how do-able they are? I know of the outdated teen-to-adult Inteen mod... maybe there is a way to get it working again?

Try the MC Command Center mod? Maybe..

Try the MC Command Center mod? Maybe..

I've got it and it seems to not have the option i'm looking for :(

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some animation mods that add real sex. (By 'real sex', it means something other than the WooHoo under the covers.)  Something that can be done after "Flirty" or "Very Flirty" has been triggered by the Sims.  Nothing autonomous, just extra fun between adult Sims when player chooses it, as long as they are actually in the mood.  

This one uses the KinkyWorld for Sims 3 but has issues with how the transitions and notifications are named.  Hopefully there is something for Sims 4 with better wording and easier to read.

Edited for clarity.

Looking for some animation mods that add real sex. (By 'real sex', it means something other than the WooHoo under the covers.)  Something that can be done after "Flirty" or "Very Flirty" has been triggered by the Sims.  Nothing autonomous, just extra fun between adult Sims when player chooses it, as long as they are actually in the mood.  

This one uses the KinkyWorld for Sims 3 but has issues with how the transitions and notifications are named.  Hopefully there is something for Sims 4 with better wording and easier to read.

Edited for clarity.

I would like to see this too - even just animations to be used with the pose/animation player would be more than what's currently available.  

Edited for clarity.

Personally, I'm looking forward to something totally different. Certain sex poses trigger different emotions, this would be great for BSDM, like during torture poses the dominant gets flirty and the sub becomes sad, or flirty or something else