The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

I guess I'll add a simple request.

I'd really like a open blouse or jacket with nothing underneath.

dunno how hard it would be.

I've been working on that one myself (for practice). The most difficult part is editing the mesh used. If I use a nude mesh, the jacket looks painted on... If I use the default with the t-shirt invisible, the "shirt" turns into skin and the girl looks deformed. And in my opinion, meshing with blender has got to be the most confusing/difficult thing I've ever tried to do when modding. Back when I modded Skyrim and Fallout I could just use other's meshes and paste in new textures for my personal use. But Sims doesn't have as large of a user base to do that.

rogue886

Dominant & submissive traits, maybe some bondage related furniture & poses.

plus "whimsys" to use them....

From what I've just read, S4S can create new poses, however, there is no tool available that allows you to import those new poses into the game. Sure as hell would be neat to have an animated sex swing though. If I can find the time, it would be a challenge if I could make a floor dildo and add the animation of being on your knees scrubbing the floor or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the all CAS mods. This time i need bigger butt mod ^^

Bigger butt could be tricky. You can mess with the slider, but every sim would then have a big ass. It's why I uninstalled the Breast Augmentation mod. Also, I worry about what shape dat ass would take when pushed past EA's default.

Have you tried asking the author of Breast Augmentation to make it? Sounds like he'd be your best bet.

• 1 month later...

I am keen for most of the mods requested above, and understand the likely delay of the animations, due to the new type of graphics. 

I would love to see mirror type flooring, and round roofs. Possible gargoyle statues, and a solution, for Sims 4, to verify mods and their compatibility.

I have way too many installed, but am greedy. I simply love the things that you people can achieve. So, why not use them.

Sadly, I have no notebook (due to some mod clash), and some mods (menu for people at work) don't allow my game to start.

I am not up-to-date with the programming skills required for this, but know that most of the people here are.

I look forward to possibles and if not, then maybe I have given ideas for future capabilities.

Thanks

maybe it was already suggested, but i would love to see some weather effects...always sunny and without clouds is boring at some point. i wish there would be more...rain, fog and cloudy skylight for example. And if possible: snow and rain storms, flashes.

Also (this might be more camera related) i would like to look into a starfield if my sims watching the stars...or maybe even a 1st person view - this would be awesome as hell :)

anyways...i love the LoversLab - keep it up & running - Cheers!

AwfulArchdemon beat me to it. Indeed, all I did was change the female flag from false to true in S4PE, nothing more. I informed the original mod author and included the picture... I'm hoping he took the hint and will include the option in the next update. He's already been informed that he made a very slight boo boo with the mesh by numerous others so there might be a better mesh sooner or later. As of now, I consider it a working alpha.

this is my first time working with sims 4 or any sims game..er how would i go about editing the package for that mod and change the flag?

this is my first time working with sims 4 or any sims game..er how would i go about editing the package for that mod and change the flag?

It can easily be done using s4pe, but I would actually recommend using Sims 4 Studio. You can do almost anything you want with that. Navigating is easy. When you load the package file with it, make sure you're in the [ Studio ] tab at the top left, and click the [ Categories ] tab next to the [ Swatch and Texture ] tab in the middle, on the right pane (kinda). you'll see all kinds of flags there. Take your pick.

It can easily be done using s4pe, but I would actually recommend using Sims 4 Studio. You can do almost anything you want with that. Navigating is easy. When you load the package file with it, make sure you're in the [ Studio ] tab at the top left, and click the [ Categories ] tab next to the [ Swatch and Texture ] tab in the middle, on the right pane (kinda). you'll see all kinds of flags there. Take your pick.

thank ya very much

Maybe its possible, but A mod that could slow down the needs decay, I mean seriously The Sims 3 decay was much slower then 4, my Sim eats like 18 times a day!!! I have here excessive but her hunger bar never lasts very long and she ended up being obese. Another strange Idea is if any one could make it where the art created by your sim would change, i like some of the default art you can have your sim make but I was thinking of having your sim create art like Joseph Michael lisner's Dawn, or Vargas girls, or Luis royo art instead for classic and realism hehehehehe!!. Then a mod that acts like DEFEAT for sky rim except for the sims. I wish I could do this all my self but lack the computer whiz talents that my sim has. But my version of the sims is not happy or pretty its grungy, vicious, very dark, I mean seriously I tried to turn it into something like fallout/Sin City. where people die, yes the gritty stuff like brothels, street hookers, strip clubs even the more criminal version of sims. I know alot of people may not agree to having the whole Rape and hooker scene, but I made it so that skyrim would go to a black screen during that but it felt more like what i would expect of a typical modern day city, crime, sex, drugs, violence, but with glimmers of happiness, and joy. If these have already been done that would be great, I have the INCTeentoadult mod thing but I cant get it to be like my sims 3, where its just so gloomy, and dark, where you feel like your sim is in danger, EVEN AT HOME. you know like the occasional burglary, fire, drive by's. you get what I mean I hope GRUNGY

^

Actually, I can do the custom painting thing now. Took a lifetime, but I now know where those damn files are, and have verified modding them works.

You are not alone in the "dark" theme for Sims 4. I'd like something like SexLab Defeat, where losing a Fight means your sim gets the D. :P

^

Actually, I can do the custom painting thing now. Took a lifetime, but I now know where those damn files are, and have verified modding them works.

You are not alone in the "dark" theme for Sims 4. I'd like something like SexLab Defeat, where losing a Fight means your sim gets the D. :P

I agree, i always turn my games into a dark thing. I just dont care for the whole glitter and happy thing as I hate to say real life which this game is based on i think is not true. life is a mixture of horrible, sad, happy, joyful, demeaning events and issues that model a persons life. My FNV is really dark, my skyrim is well actually its a bunch of wood elves wielding really big axes wearing bikinis or bikini armor yelling at each other lol :D couldn't help that, but oblivion is dark I will wait maybe someone who is a benevolent soul will help with the anims for sims 4, but overrall if you make those art files I will be waiting would be nice to actually have some decent art creations.

Sex animations

As it is now, sex animations can only be replacers of other animations, and would end up all screwy considering most animations are shared between genders. When 'new' animations can be made, sex anims can be made without such worries.

Also, I've seen animations I made in Blender look right in Blender, but position the arm incorrectly in-game. Some kinks need worked out before this can be done right, I guess.

Usable sex toys like a Sybian and Dildoes/Vibrators. Perhaps with Embarassed consequences if your guests find them.

I have them made, but as stated above, animations can only replace other animations. Not sure what I could possibly replace that would make a sex-toy animation feasible.

Low-rise pants that are in the pants slot and not some form of jeggings

You can change the Category of where clothing items will be located in-game by using s4pe or Sims 4 Studio. Find the pants, make a package file for them, and look at the Categories section to make any adjustments. I recommend S4S.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking around for something similar to the awesome mod Birth control mirror for sims 3 but nothing is popping up anywhere for sims 4.  It would be awesome to have something similar to it again.  It controlled:

1.  Designated one to be impregnated and the donor

2. Amount of baby or babies to be born

3. Gender of babies

4. Pregnancy Stage (even had instant)

5. Could abort if desired 

You could literally make freaking harems with this thing.  If it's out there, I haven't found it.