The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

Add breastfeeding to that... not just the hidden act through a censor and a blouse. Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing and the way we hide it in the game, to me, isnt necessary.In ts4, the babies stuck in the basket is ridiculous. I imagie thats just too much for a modder to fix but maybe the baby has a little room for improvement.

But, I bet ModTheSims is the place to post that request. We MIGHT get one of these modders here to work with the breast aspect though...

Add breastfeeding to that... not just the hidden act through a censor and a blouse. Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing and the way we hide it in the game, to me, isnt necessary.In ts4, the babies stuck in the basket is ridiculous. I imagie thats just too much for a modder to fix but maybe the baby has a little room for improvement.

But, I bet ModTheSims is the place to post that request. We MIGHT get one of these modders here to work with the breast aspect though...

Yep, I think the babies of TS4 will be stuck as objects unless EA changes it themselves. For breastfeeding I think they really just need to be topless when feeding. You can install the no-mosaic censor mod, but right now they just hold the baby up to their shirt. There's also a couple mods that change the bassinet to be "invisible" so you can place the baby anywhere.

Also, I thought MTS had a policy against posting mod requests, and google didn't lead me to any request forums other than CC requests, so I figured at least LL would let me post requests. Just because it's an 18+ site doesn't mean it has to only have 18+ content ;)

I usually do M/M partnering and there aren't many animations available for them. Now I know there are M/F (M/F/F or M/M/F) animations that could be used in M/M (M/M/M) partnering. But I'm pretty sure they aren't in those groups. As an example. A M/F animation that the F position is giving a blowjob to the M position. Some animations that the F position is messing with their vagina would definitely not work but ones where they aren't would. I don't know how animations tell the mod what genders to use and if they can have multiple ones (like an animation having both M/F and M/M). So this is kind of a shout out to animation modders. But if animations already do this then I guess this post can be disregarded.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would replace the animation in the police "career path" which plays when a police officer makes an arrest of a suspect.  What we have now is the officer shaking his finger and the suspect meekly extending his arms forward to be cuffed from the front.  It is very PG.

Instead of that, make it a more realistic-looking arrest.  Perhaps the officer draws a gun, then the suspect turns around and puts his/her hands up.  Then the officer cuffs the suspect from behind (if any of you have ever played Police Quest you know why you cuff a suspect behind their back).  Then optionally maybe the animation can show the officer frisking/patting down the suspect.   I know they have a search function in the station, but that one is totally silly.

Along these lines, I would request if someone would make a "cuffed walk" animation for the suspect, walking with their hands cuffed behind their back. 

Orgy rug like in sims 2 only better definitely more spanking and visable cum cumming out of the male sims

Orgy rug like in sims 2 only better definitely more spanking and visable cum cumming out of the male sims

I just want an interaction that tells non-player sims to do an action, like in Sims 4 Get Together there is the "Influence to..." action. Influence to WickedWhims would be awesome haha.

Or just SOME way of making sims around you WickedWhim Woohoo manually or automatically.

TURBO says this is low priority for his mod, but I can always dream someone else can make a small mod which allows SOME sort of interaction?

An idea I just had....   I know it hurt my brain something fierce....   How about a stripper pole and strip games like strip poker?   There was a strip pool mod for sims 2 way back when that was pretty good. It only worked once, but it was funny after the girl lost she stood there naked with the most frustrated/angry  look on her face...    :{)   

1.Raoe mod( cant wait till my gameplay gets interesting with mod like this on)

2.Cam shows on PC

3.Paying up rent by performing naughty stuff(from showing boobs to full on sex)

4.Alcohol/.drugs mod (sims become easier persuaded to sex or sex acts)

I had thought about a rape mod in sims 4 (coming from skyrim where my PC is getting tied up or raped at every turn). A mod could make it so that after getting into a physical fight with someone and losing, your Sim has a chance to be raped by the person who won the fight. Would be nice to have some customization with this--toggling male/female rapists, toggle same/opposite gender rapists, and could even have a feature where random NPC's will come up and try to start a fight with your Sim. Would be good to see it working on all Sims, so if a female NPC gets in a fight with a male NPC and loses, she might get raped--even though she's not controlled by you. All determined by your settings, of course. There could also be an interaction if a Sim witnesses a rape they can try to stop it, maybe an interaction that stops the sexual animation and gets the interfering Sim into a fight with the aggressor. 

Your other ideas all seem like things that could be implemented into wicked whims :)

i can do a stripper pole been trying to find someone to help for a while now. i need someone who can do animations. any objects i can build easily.

i can also do

glory hole

stripper pole

peep show booth

blow up doll

vibrators/dildo

but again need someone to do the animations. all the ww animators are too busy.

i can do a stripper pole been trying to find someone to help for a while now. i need someone who can do animations. any objects i can build easily.

i can also do

glory hole

stripper pole

peep show booth

blow up doll

vibrators/dildo

but again need someone to do the animations. all the ww animators are too busy.

Have you tried talking to azmodan22? I know he's working on a whole bondage items mod and I believe he has done the animations for the objects already in the mod. If not, surely he knows someone who can help :) Perhaps your work can be incorporated into his mod, if you wanted.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70768-bondage-devices/

Edited the OP to include -X- 's request for animators, and a pseudo-seasons mod I came up with!

Pseudo-Seasons Mod:

This would be a mod that essentially dictates other mods. Autumn in The Sims 4 by Dani Paradise and First Snow by SimCookie would be examples of the mods used/required for this. The mod would simply decide when to turn these mods on/off (or let you pick a time frame), and maybe give us fluffy notifications when seasons change. Season lengths could be 5 days each, though it would be nice to configure our own season lengths. Since spring and summer are basically just green and sunny like the base game is already, this mod would simply add automatic progression from the sunny willow creek into autumn for a few days, then winter, then back to sunny for a while.

Would also be great to have access to season-themed parties during that season (so you can throw a christmas party in winter, but not in summer). 

Please note: I believe the mods used as an example here only work in Willow Creek. Logically it wouldn't make much sense for Oasis Springs to be covered in snow... it's a desert. So for this mod to work, you would have to play in Willow Creek unless someone made such mods for all available worlds. A fair price to pay for seasons, though :)

I wish we could get more collaboration between object modders and animators as this would certainly add to the

yes i already tried him he says his too busy with the bondage equipment. everyone is just too busy with their own projects and i can't do animations i'm only an object modder :s

More collaboration between object modders and animators would certainly be appreciated. We might actually have a functional Glory Hole ect...