The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey everybody  just want to request animations here  and if you can point me in the right direction of how to make my own that would be great  i would make animations and give THEM ALL for free  no patreon         having said that  sims4 NEEDS a whole spanking package...every kinda positoin posible punishment and playfull  but there needs to be a good spanking mod   its one of the most beloved fetishes of all time  hell these days its so common its not even a fetish =]   so a good spanking mod  is much needed    

hey everybody just want to request animations here and if you can point me in the right direction of how to make my own that would be great i would make animations and give THEM ALL for free no patreon having said that sims4 NEEDS a whole spanking package...every kinda positoin posible punishment and playfull but there needs to be a good spanking mod its one of the most beloved fetishes of all time hell these days its so common its not even a fetish =] so a good spanking mod is much needed

Hi bluuuuuu,

I've done a little bit of work on that area and aiming to do more in the future, something will be available here in the next update ;)

• 2 weeks later...

still waiting on the breast physics... You guys mastered it on the walk sample... I know you guys could do it!!!

Have you seen this yet?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83498-bouncing-sim-boobies-wip-by-tonicmole/

Tonicmole is working on breast physics for all animations. Going to take some time, but they are getting them done. ;)

Thank youuu... thank you...

• 2 weeks later...

Vampire Bite Side Affects

I tried to figure out how to do this myself. It seems REALLY simple in theory.

But I am not a coder.

Could someone, who knows how to mod, create a mod in which, 

When a Vampire takes a small drink, the victim is flirty +3 for like, 12 hours or so.
When a vampire takes a deep drink, the victim has their Friendly and Romantic relationships towards the vampire maxed out.  Basically the victim would love the vampire when he/she woke up.

I thought it made sense. If someone could create this, or steer me in the right direction so i could do it myself, That would be great

Edit: maybe having the victim become addicted to being bitten over time could work as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if there are any cc of football and boxer gear, and maybe greco roman wrestling with bulge? Try to find some, but I couldn't find any, if they find one or if someone can do something like that, I will thank them very much! Maybe something like this! :D (btw, I don't want to sound exigent, but I prefer the maxis match :P)

post-1355238-0-80401400-1508560709_thumb.jpgpost-1355238-0-82996200-1508560731_thumb.jpgpost-1355238-0-48455600-1508560743_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gender change. Is it a thing? If not, is anyone willing to make one?

Looking for random encounter (perhaps during UFO abduction, around 4% chance) or one-use item created by scientist (pill, serum or device, whatever, should take obsolete time (around one week or more) to create one).

No CAS menu whatsoever. If before/after have corresponding traits (height, weight, eye and hair color, skin tone, voice tone, etc.) they should pass to new body. Non-corresponting traits (hairstyle, breast size, makeup, whatever) - just randomize them.